Now Starring Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I arrived I was handed some more pink sheets, I flipped to page 6 and my jaw hit the floor. Instead of being killed my character was going to be shot, but live. I read the scene over and over again trying to figure out if I was just hallucinating.

I sought Phil out and found him talking to Mollie. "Thank you, but why the change of heart?" I asked him.

Phil motioned for Mollie to go away and then leaned in with a smile, "You really shouldn't be thanking me."

"What do you mean?"

"So you don't know?" he laughed.

"I really don't," I was massively confused, "how about enlightening me?"

"You mean you didn't send your precious little David to use his charms on me?" Phil leaned back regarding me with a smirk, "Well, your boyfriend came to me begging me to spare your character's life."

"Keep talking..."

"And we made a deal."

"Which was?" I countered, half knowing the answer already.

"Let's just say I can see why you are so smitten, he's got a lovely mouth, you trained him well, and the rest of him ain't too bad either...if a bit skinny." Phil leered, "he is well on his way to being a good little bottom, don't you think?"

My heart felt like it stopped beating in my chest, I closed my eyes trying to clear Phil's words from my mind's eye.

"I don't know how you did it, stud, but he really loves you," Phil continued, a strange envious quality creeping into his voice, "enough to sleep with me to save you, that's damn impressive."

The minute the day's filming ended I went to see David, I arrived at the same time as another resident so I didn't have to get buzzed in. When I got to David's door my knocking went unanswered, on a whim I tried the latch and found it unlocked. There were no lights on despite the darkness, but the hall light was enough for me to make out David sitting on the floor next to the sofa, "I've been expecting you," he sighed, "you just don't take a hint do you?"

"No, I guess I don't," I agreed, "What are you doing?"

"I wish I knew," he replied.

I flipped a light on, and sat down next to him, he didn't look at me at all just continued to stare at some distant point.

"How long have you been just sitting there?"

"What time is it?"

"Half past eight."

He was silent for a while obviously trying to do the math in his head, after a moment he shrugged, "a long time."

"I talked to Phil today..." I started, not sure where to go with that, "You didn't have to do that."

"Do what?"

"Sleep with him..."

"There was no sleeping involved," David countered still staring into space, his voice totally emotionless.

"Are you OK? Did he hurt you?"

"What did he tell you happened?"

"He said that, well, you were a good little bottom..." I began.

David looked at me for the first time since I got there, "the honest truth is; he wouldn't know that unless you told him. He couldn't get it up."

"So what really happened?"

"I went to talk to him about you, and he well, you can guess where he took that."

"Go on" I urged.

"I agreed to his terms, and then when it came time to follow through he couldn't, and I used that to my advantage and told him I'd keep that quiet if he wrote you back in."

"And that's all?"

"Essentially, yes."

"So why are you so upset?" I asked.

David looked away, and was silent for a moment, "in all my years in the business, I have never been put in the position of having to trade favours for a role. I just don't know who I am anymore."

"Is there anything I can do? Does it help you to know I love you?" I ventured.

"You keep saying that," he sighed.

I moved closer to him, taking his face in my hands, kissed him gently, when he didn't return the kiss I sat back and let him go, "do you love me?"

"Do you really need me to answer that?" David fired back.

"Yes, I really do. Please."

"The simple truth is; I do, more than I could have ever imagined I would..." he stood up, turning his back to me.

I stood up and put my hand on his shoulder, "then what is the problem?"

"The problem is you," he didn't turn around.

"What do you mean?"

"Before you jump to the wrong conclusions; it's not because you're a man. I never expected to find another man attractive but I was not repulsed by the idea. I was just surprised by it."

"I am really trying to understand David, but I am very confused," I confessed.

"Now you know how I feel," he turned around and looked me in the eye, "sometimes I miss the simplicity of my life before all this happened. When I took this role, I didn't think it'd become such a hit. I thought it would be something different and maybe a steady income. I didn't expect to fall in love, and I certainly didn't expect that love to be you."

"Do you trust me?" I asked taking his hands in mine, pulling him closer to me.

"Probably more than I should," he attempted a smile but it never reached his eyes.

"I know this is all new to you, and I understand that you've had a lot happen all at once, but I am in for the long haul if you let me."

This time he genuinely smiled, his dark eyes lit up, "So, does this mean I'm stuck with you?"

"Only if you want to be." I leaned in, and kissed him.

He pulled back, "I don't think this is a good idea."

"All I want to do is hold you, nothing more," I took him by the hand and led him to the sofa, he took a seat and I settled down next to him, "I think you need a friend more than a lover right now."

After a few minutes of watching him just staring straight ahead in silence, I put my arms around him, "David, you can't hide behind your armour forever. You have to let someone in."

My touch seemed to bring him out of his private world and he relaxed in my arms and put his head on my shoulder, closing his eyes. I held him tighter to me and just enjoyed the sensation of his body close to mine.

Without being conscious of it, my body reacted to his warmth in a fairly predictable fashion, it only became apparent when it became uncomfortable. I tried willing it to go down but was not terribly successful.

Then David shifted in my arms and his hand brushed my thigh. With a laugh he sat back and opened his eyes, "nothing more, huh?"

"You have that effect on me."

"What am I to do with you?" he smiled.

I smiled back, "I have a list."

His smile grew wider, and he shifted to where he was straddling my legs and put his arms around my neck pulling me to him, "shall we compare lists?" With that he kissed me, parting my lips with his and slipped his tongue into my mouth.

A few moments later he sat back, his breathing quite fast and just looked at me, saying nothing.

"What is it?" I finally asked.

"I keep trying to figure this all out," he replied, his voice barely above a whisper.

"Maybe you're over thinking things," I pulled him back to me and ran my hands under his shirt stroking his back and shoulders, and kissed him deeply, hoping to squelch any lingering doubts. After a bit I broke off and gently lifted him off of me, "I have an idea, I'll be right back."

When I came back into the room David watched my every move, still remaining silent. I sat back down next to him on the sofa, and began to undress him as I rained kisses on his mouth and neck. Then I pulled off my clothes as best I could without taking my mouth off of him.

This time when he straddled me, I took the lube I had stuck in my pocket and greased up and lowered him onto me. As I entered him he locked his knees around mine and pushed himself down on me. He was still for a moment, and then he raised himself up almost totally off of me and then with a rush buried me deep within him again.

I let him set the pace, at first he was slow and deliberate, then when I took his cock in my lubed up hands and stroked him in time with his movements, he sped up, throwing his head back, eyes tightly closed. When he reached his climax, I took over thrusting up into him with such force that each upstroke lifted him off his knees. When I felt my orgasm building I shift to him on his back and me on top, and locked my arms around him, pinning him to me. After the final spasm had passed I pulled out, still keeping him under me, our bodies slick with sweat, both of us trying to catch our breaths.

David broke the silence, "I think you're right." He breathed.

"About what?"

"Maybe I am over thinking things."

"And what are you thinking now?" I joked.

"I'm thinking that I love you, very much." He replied.

"I love you, too." I smiled and kissed him tenderly and rolled to my side off of him, this time he didn't jump up and hit the shower, he turned on his side spooning me to him, and I wrapped my arms around him. In a few minutes he dozed off and I followed soon after.

As I fell asleep I pictured Phil standing there watching us, seething. I hate to admit it but that felt really, really good because for this round, in this moment, David was mine. I had won.

12