Now That was a Workout

Story Info
Wife cheats on husband with a random stranger.
1.1k words
3.44
31.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am not a slut. Let's make that perfectly clear. I don't normally cheat on my husband. Fact is this was the only time, thus far, that I've ever been with another man since I married Steve some ten years ago. I love Steve with all of my heart and just because I had sex with someone else doesn't mean that I love him any less.

So with that being said I will now share with you the encounter that I had a few days ago. Steve and I have been going to the local spa together for the past couple of months. We enjoy helping each other make our bodies become firmer and more muscular. This past Monday was racquetball night for Steve and so I forged on ahead with my normal workout, knowing that it would be a good two hours before Steve would be done. I have a pretty steady routine at the spa. I'm enrolled in the latest craze, boxing aerobics, and after the twenty minute class I do some crunches, some light free weights, and if I have anything left I do a half an hour on the rowing machine. I like to rotate, at the end of my routine, going to either the jacuzzi or the steam room to help me unwind. To make a long story short, that night, I should have chosen the jacuzzi. Both are co-ed but that's never been any kind of a problem at this particular spa. The clientele is made up of mostly upperly mobile couples so it is not like those meat market establishments I assure you. We pay a sizeable fee that most of those type of people usually are not in a position to afford which is why we chose this spa in the first place.

At any rate after finishing my time on the rowing machine I showered and went into the steam room. I was alone at first which is usually the case. After eight in the evening, this being a couple place, most of us have to go home to tend to the children. Steve and I took care of that problem when we first got married- a little snip snip on his part.

Being accustomed to the privacy I unfastened my towel and walked into the steam room. I found the tiled benches and climbed to the second level. I like to use my towel as a pillow as I lie on the bench and absorb the steam. I have no qualms about being nude in the steam room because usually the steam is so thick that you can't even see your own body much less somebody else's.

I began to unwind from my strenuous workout and slowly the tension that is usually rather abundant began to evaporate. I started to do some deep breathing exercises and focused in on my special place, Aruba, when I heard somebody walk into the steam room. Now the room itself is not very big but I do know that the person could have, if he or she was inclined to do so, chosen to sit on the other side of the room. But if they had then I probably wouldn't have had anything juicy to share with you.

So this person sat on the first level of the same bench I was using and started doing some deep breathing exercises of his own, if you know what I mean. At first I shrugged off the unusual rhythm he was making as a sign of a tough workout but after a few seconds, when I heard him moan and make a slippery clamping noise I just had to look down.

The steam was beginning to thin out a little and so I was able to see, just a few inches away from me, a hand moving vigorously up and down upon the largest cock I ever had the privilege to see. I suppose I was staring a bit too long but I really couldn't help it. My pussy was getting so wet I was in heat-excuse the pun.

So this man must have seen me looking at him as he jerked on that thick prick and boldly decided to confront me about my voyeuristic attitude. He actually stood up and began to jerk off no more than an inch away from my mouth. Well I'll tell you what is a girl to do? It was like the guy was making a sacrifice on the alter and that I was his little marble statue. The God's must have approved of this sacrifice because before I knew it I had his cock crammed deep within my throat. Not sure if I initiated this or not and I suppose it doesn't really matter. But what I do know is that my face was getting fucked and I was in heaven.

I don't think that he had showered after his workout because he tasted extremely salty and while my taste buds craved his seed my pussy overruled and soon I was bent over the first level as he stood on the floor and entered me from behind. I like a cock that is so thick that it actually presses against my clit while it thrusts into me. I swear this jock was pumping me so hard that I though I was going to pass out any second. I love Steve to death do us part but I have to admit that even he has never filled me the way this nameless stranger did that night.

I loved the way his cock felt inside of me and the way he would slow down just as he was about to cum so that I could enjoy the experience even longer. I estimated that I had managed to cum some four times before he finally shot his hot sticky load inside of me. Not even my husband made me cum that many times.

Anyway as the man was filling my cunt with his thick sperm I managed to climax at the same time and soon I was spent. The man picked me up and gently layed me on the bench. He planted a kiss on my lips and soon departed.

I did not get a chance to see the face that was connected to the sculpted body but I am sure he saw mine. This means that whenever I am working out from now on and I see some guy staring at me I won't know what to do. Will it be my new workout partner or just some total stranger lusting after me?

Either way I'm going to have to cancel the jacuzzi part of my routine and start spending some more time in the steam room. Maybe I'll even join one of those meat market places on the side. Hey what can I say? I am just highly dedicated to the continued improvement of my physical appearance.