Now, The Cousin?

Story Info
Busty bride educates her hubby's cousin.
2.2k words
4.13
91.2k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaylee507
jaylee507
350 Followers

The sound of the huge volume of seed sloshing in my gut seemed deafening in my ears!

As I hurried across the reception hall I felt that everyone must be able to hear the caustic, viscous fluid slopping against the walls of my stomach. I took my seat at the main table as I swallowed the last stringy remnants of the pungent liquid. I knew that every male eye in the room surreptitiously watched my big chest swing and sway in my low-cut wedding gown as I bent to take my chair. I smiled inwardly, and blushed a little, as I wondered what they would think if they knew I could still feel and taste the salty, greasy residue of my new Uncle's seed on my lips and tongue, and down my gullet. The large 'toast' of male liquid that I had very recently swallowed bloated my belly completely. Uncle smiled briefly over his shoulder at me as he joined the circle of family men across the room. I could still feel his huge log repeatedly spasm in my face! My nipples tingled!!

My head was spinning and my jaw was aching as I tried to make smiling, small talk with the wives, and sisters and aunts who shared my table. As I glanced around the table listening to the chatter I wondered if any of them had handled Uncles' big meat. The vision of my new Uncle's immense flesh danced in my head as I flexed my jaw to release the tension caused by his big log repeatedly splaying my skull. I knew he would want more! I moistened and tingled as I wondered if I could refuse him as I knew I should. But, the image of his massive manhood...

"Hey, let's dance Natural," a voice chirped in my ear as a soft, but firm hand took my arm.

I looked up to see the smiling, cherubic face of my new husband's very cute and youthful cousin gazing into my eyes and then quickly glancing at my deep cleavage. My nipples tingled again!

"My Dad said you were a Natural and that I should dance with the Bride!" young Danny breathed into my ear as he swept me onto the darkened dance floor.

I smiled back at him as I wondered what was in store for me now. I felt a warm length of flesh growing against my thigh as the handsome young man – my new Cousin - pulled me against him and we moved slowly across the floor as one. He leaned back slightly and gazed at the large expanse of flesh exposed above the bodice of my dress and I felt the warmth spreading further down his leg, and mine. I trembled inside and moistened involuntarily as a quick snapshot of his father's proud penis filled my inner vision. As I smiled into his eyes I wondered if the young boy could feel my tunnel spasm. And I wondered...

My new Cousin glanced briefly into my eyes before placing his cheek against mine and gliding me across the hall. As he guided me around the floor I could feel the pulsing pressure against my thigh swelling further and my mons began to pulsate as well. We made a couple of turns around the darkening dance floor and as the music came to an end I realized we were very close to the veranda. As the dancer's applauded and turned toward a singer taking the stage young Danny steered me through the French doors and onto the moonlit, shadowy porch. The cool air caused me to tremble and my already burgeoning areolas puffed in earnest.

"Take'm out for me," he breathed onto my neck from behind as he slowly spun me toward him and very gently pressed my shoulders down to seat me. "I've never seen a woman like you before - not even at my university!" I knew he could see the outline of my mushrooming nipples as his vision devoured the front of my gown.

"Don't talk like that, Danny!" I tried to be firm. "We're related now and your still a college boy."

I knew my voice was trembling and I quickly glanced from his eyes to the large prominence extending down the left leg of his slacks. I blushed and tried to stand but he held me gently, but firmly in place, with a hand on each shoulder. He was gazing into my cleavage again and his chest heaved just a bit. The vision of his father flicked again through my mind. The son could not possibly be as large....

"What did my Dad mean when he said you were a Natural?" The young man almost begged with a tremble in his voice.

As I looked up into his bright blue eyes he glanced back over his shoulder into the ball room and then back down at me as he stepped ever so slightly closer. I trembled just a bit and looked up into his handsome face, but my head jerked downward disbelievingly in response to a familiar sound and the soft caress of the back of his left hand across the surface of my exposed chest. His hand slid up my throat and along the side of my face to caress my hair and come to rest gently on the back of my neck. Electricity ran through me!!!

"I think I know." He said blushing shyly as his slightly shaking right hand finished unzipping his tuxedo slacks, "I think I know!"

I glanced down at the great elongation stretching farther down the young man's left leg. It wasn't possible. He couldn't be as large as his father!

"Take it out for me, please!" Danny cooed. "Please, I've never been touched by a real woman."

I couldn't believe my ears...

"No, Danny!" I heard my self whisper. "Be a gentlemen, please!"

"NO, you take it out for me!" I continued almost mechanically.

What was I saying! The words came out all wrong, but it was far too late. The handsome youth standing over me was already hoisting his long, thick member and immensely swollen scrotum through the fly of his tuxedo. And...

"Oh, my!" I spoke inwardly...

"I know I'm barely out my teens and not fully grown yet, but is it OK?" young Danny almost hissed.

I swallowed thickly and involuntarily licked my lips.

He was truly magnificent! He was as rigid and as tightly engorged as only a youth can be! His gorgeous cock throbbed and tremor-ed before me. Pre-cum flowed freely...thickly from the orifice in his great glans. He was uncut, but without the excess foreskin of his father. He was beautiful in every way that a man can be beautiful.

And although it was true that his substantial tube was no longer than his father's, his girth was just a bit more and his sack and its roiling contents were truly monstrous. I unconsciously wondered allowed about the load they must contain. He certainly didn't need to think about being 'fully grown'!

"Óh my! Danny! You're beautiful!" I purred. "Your testicles are so swollen and SO huge! How long has it been since you've ejaculated?"

I gazed up into his face and saw that he was shaking all over. As I glanced back to the large, rigid flesh that filled my vision I felt a very slight pressure on the back of my neck and of their own accord my hands elevated and palmed the monstrous orbs wallowing in his smooth sack. The 18 year old pulled me imperceptibly forward. He now positioned his left hand to the side of my face as he placed his right hand identically opposite and guided me forward still. The massive, drooling meat came closer as the young man moved both of his hands to the back of my head. My jaw dropped and my tongue involuntarily extended and curled as his throbbing, glowing meat moved closer to my gaping lips.

I had decided to give this college boy a little thrill by just touching him briefly. Maybe I'd put him off with the possibility of a bit of handjob sometime. But I imagined myself gently, sweetly, almost motherly, lathing the pre-cum from the pulsing orifice in his tightly swollen cock head. And, as the first flood of male juice draining from his tube coated my tongue I involuntarily inhaled his glans between my moistened lips. My jaw audibly cracked as his huge, hardened, rubbery knob forced my straining face apart and wedged its way deep into my skull and onto my flattened tongue. My lips were stretched tautly around his shaft and I applied a very slight suction. I looked up into his shining eyes and commenced to dreamily nurse. But, my reverie immediately exploded...

"U-u-n-n-n-g-g-g-g-h-h-h-h-h!" The youth grunted like a wild beast as his tube grotesquely expanded my oral cavity and detonated! I truly believed my cranium would burst!

His back arched and reflexively forced his still swelling flesh roughly through the nearly unyielding, restricted tunnel formed by my tongue and my palate. The young guy's monstrously bloated cock head was wedged nearly into the opening of my craw. Our gazed was locked as a violent torrent of gelatinous juice slammed obscenely into the back of my throat!

"A-a-n-n-n-h-h-h-h!" Came his guttural explicative.

Had young Danny not had a firm grasp on my skull the forceful stream that crashed against the entrance to my gullet would surely have torn my lips from his tube!

The torrent continued unabated! It was an unbroken jet of hot, tangy pudding! My eyes bugged out! And I started to swallow in self-defense, and even fear. I counted the seconds until my next breath might be taken. I was drowning... I was suffocating with his pulsing meat impaling my glottus.

"1000 and one, 1000 and two, 1000 and three," And still I couldn't breath and still the stream of seed continued unbroken.

I swallowed hugely!!! And then, hugely again, but the warm, slick gush remained. His huge hose remain impaled in my skull!

"1000 and four, 1000 and five, 1000 and six," The nearly overpowering jet of sperm powered on without respite!

I willed my throat to relax and broaden as the garden hose-thick river of gooey, slimy eggs ran endlessly down my throat and still I counted as my oxygen deprivation wore on.

"1000 and seven, 1000 and eight, 1000 and nine," the flow of cum began to abate slightly!

Ten full seconds of ejaculate!!! I glowed inwardly as my vulva tingled and spasmed!

I repeatedly swallowed his cum as my young Nephew's meat throbbed between my distorted cheeks and I gazed up into his beaming, wincing features. The young man clearly enjoyed the meat massage that the action of my continued swallowing had provided him. He gleamed! He glowed! And his warm, smooth log flexed repeatedly in my face as I inhaled deeply through my nose between gulps of the six or seven or eight more copious eruptions he produced.

He had ejaculated within a seconds of being pulled into the vortex of my oral ministrations. But, his orgasm, and the semen production that accompanied it, had lasted 1east 15 seconds. Four or five times as long – AND as much – as 3 or 4 fully-grown men combined. Surely my gut would burst from the great load of sperm I had swallowed tonight! Danny's and his father's!!!!!

I continued to swallow!

He loomed over me now with nonchalance and almost a smirk as his slightly – only very slightly - softer meat slid from the depths of my face. The retreat of his cock halted when I began to nurse his big spongy glans. He grinned down at me as he rocked his hips, and the ridge at the base of his cock head rolled back and forth across my grasping lips. I inhaled his flesh with more force and slurped my tongue firmly around and over the frenulum that connected his foreskin to the base of his knob.

"U-u-u-h-h-h!" he groaned, but smiled as he trembled above me.

"I can cum again in 30 seconds if you keep doing that," he hissed as I nursed and licked his glans. "I can cum 3 or 4 times at least! Keeping sucking, please!!!!"

"Hey, Danny, come on back in and help me find my bride!" came my new Husband's slurring voice.

Danny spun his upper body toward the door as he nervously slid his cock from between my lips and trailed it downward across my chest to let it rest momentarily in the deep expanse of my cleavage. He beamed broadly looking down into my face. He then hurriedly tucked himself back into his trousers!

"Right away, Uncle Mike." He yelled back over his shoulder. "I just needed to relieve myself a bit!"

The young man grinned down at me again as I licked the remains of his monstrous load from my lips and swallowed once or twice more.

"Next time I'll want more, Natural!" He whispered down at me. "A lot, lot more!"

My nipples tingled and my tunnel twitched in the onset of orgasm as I imagined 'next time' while Danny smiled at me over his shoulder and entered the reception hall!

jaylee507
jaylee507
350 Followers