Now There's a Twist Ch. 03

Story Info
Finish of the story.
6.4k words
3.62
18.2k
3
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 11/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday and Tim had spent the week working 16 hour days. After two weeks of 16 hour days, Tim was ready to drop. Janet wouldn't let him sit down at all. Every time he finished a job, she was there with something else to do. Many times she didn't have anything else for him to do so it was down to the dungeon.

Three times she tied him to the St. Andrew's cross and whipped him with the bullwhip. His body was stripped with red cuts. Janet never let the cuts heal. At least not properly. Some cuts had been opened up several times now by the bullwhip. She was even spitting on him now after she was done beating him.

Twice now, Janet had strapped him to the padded table and fucked him in the ass with the doubledong strap-on. The last time was yesterday and she didn't even lube him up first. The pain was excruciating but eventually he had started to enjoy it. He bled from his ass for over an hour afterward. Tuesday night, Janet had kept him up all night, first working, then down in the dungeon getting fuck in the ass with the strap-on and getting beaten on that same ass with a new cane that she had just bought. His ass was covered in welts as well as the cuts from the bullwhip. Tim didn't think he could sit down if she ordered him to now.

Tim even cheated on Wednesday. He left the house, drove away and then called his boss claiming he was sick. He spent the day at the city park sleeping in the backseat of his car. Wednesday was a good day but not a good night. Wednesday night, Joe came over and Janet made Tim suck him off again. "That is some nasty tasting cum," thought Tim. "I wonder what the hell he eats to make it taste so bad." After he sucked Joe off, Tim got a rest while Janet entertained Joe. An hour and a half later, Janet made Tim suck Joe until he was hard again and then they fucked on the couch as Tim watched. He was really pissed since he hadn't fucked that pussy in almost a year.

Now it was Saturday again. The baby was at the other sitter's. Tim had heard Janet call Kelly and tell her she was to stay for the weekend. She was ordered to arrive at 6pm again. Janet had something cooked up again and he was worried.

At 5:30pm, Janet said "Tim, strip." She unlocked the cock cage and removed the prostate stimulator. "Wash both of these and then take a shower. Come downstairs naked. You are not allowed clothes tonight." Tim started to get really scared but he took care of the tasks.

When he came back down at 5:50pm and kneeled by Janet in the front room she said "You will answer the door when she arrives. Tell her to take her clothes off and leave them by the door. Then bring her down to the dungeon. I'll be waiting."

The doorbell chimed at 5:57pm. Tim answered the door and let Kelly in. She took one look at his body, gasped and put her hand over her mouth. She was really scared now. Tim got her to undress and grabbed her hand to take her downstairs.

At the bottom of the stairs, they both hurried over to the chair Janet was sitting in and kneeled. Janet had on a red bustier and red stockings connected to the bustier. She also had red 6" heels. Her breasts were pushed out of the top of the bustier. Tim admitted to himself that Janet looked really hot.

"Good evening, slaves. I've got a special present for both of you tonight." With that she opened a box and removed a golden choker necklace. She put it around Kelly's neck and locked it in place. She put the key on a chain. She then took another collar out of the box. It looked like a leather dog collar. She put that around Tim's neck and locked it in place with a small padlock. The key went on the chain with the key to Kelly's collar. The chain then went around Janet's neck. "You both are now officially owned by me."

Kelly said "Thank you, Mistress." Janet smiled at Kelly and then looked at Tim. Tim said "Yeah, thanks, Mistress." Janet grabbed a crop and smacked Tim on his penis which was standing straight up. Tim groaned.

Janet threw four leather cuffs to each slave. "Put these on, slaves, wrists and ankles," she said.

Janet took Kelly's wrist cuffs and clipped them together. She did the same thing to Tim's. She dragged them both over to where the ceiling hook was located. She stood them face to face and told them to raise their hands. She hooked them both over the hook and raised their hands up as far as she could get them. They were both stretched out real far standing on tip toes. They had bumped into each other as they were pulled up. The only object that connected them was Tim's hard-on. It was sticking in Kelly's belly button. She smiled until the bullwhip wrapped around them both. Then she screamed because the tip snapped on her right breast.

Janet started to whip them both landing roughly 50% on each one. Kelly was screaming but Tim seemed to be somewhat use to it now. He was only groaning when the tip hit him. Janet grabbed the penis gag and walked over Kelly. She grabbed Kelly's right nipple and twisted it. Kelly opened her mouth to scream and the gag went in. Janet strapped it around her head. Janet looked at Tim. "Do you need one, slave?"

Tim looked at her and saw the evil in her eyes. "Yes, Mistress, I think I will need one." Janet put a ball gag into Tim's mouth and strapped it around his head.

Janet then continued to bullwhip them. Finally giving them both 50 hits with the whip by her count. Kelly had two cuts that were bleeding. Tim had what looked to be about 10 cuts, several of which had been old ones given sometime this past week. Janet's right arm was very tired.

Janet lowered them both. She moved Tim over to the table and locked him down. His arms were attached to the opposite end of the table and his legs to the outside of the table legs. As she walked away, she stopped, turned around, walked back and kicked him as hard as she could in the balls. Tim passed out.

She took Kelly off the hook and unclipped her wrists and then her ankles. She walked her over to the cross and strapped her in. She whispered in Kelly's ear, "Kelly, I love you and tonight is the last time I will hurt you unless you screw up. After tonight, I will only give you spankings to turn you on. Then I will make you cum over and over again." Kelly smiled and said mumbled "Thank you, Mistress." Janet said "Tim, on the other hand, is going to get hurt as much as I can hurt him. He destroyed my love by having sex with you. I hate him and I'm going to make him suffer as much as I can the rest of his life."

Janet grabbed a leather belt. "You are going to get 20 smacks with this belt then your punishment is over for tonight and you will make me cum many times. She began hitting Kelly on her ass. Kelly was screaming and crying into the gag. When she was finished she walked up to Kelly and kissed her on the cheek. She rubbed Kelly's pussy and Kelly began moaning. Janet removed her fingers and stuck them in her mouth. Kelly looked at her and Janet took her fingers out of her mouth and licked her lips. "You taste wonderful, my slave. I'm going to enjoy that pussy tonight."

Janet removed Kelly's gag. Kelly said "Mistress, thank you for the punishment. I can't wait to eat your pussy and make you happy." Janet smiled at her. "Rest now, little one."

Janet grabbed the belt and walked over to Tim. He was awake again. She grabbed the leather end of the belt and took aim. She began to hit Tim on the ass with the belt buckle. He was screaming into the gag. When Janet reached 37 hits with the belt, Tim stopped screaming. He had passed out again. His ass was covered in blood and it had run down both legs. She smiled. She went over to the sink and grabbed the bucket water that was in it. She brought it back to the table and sat it down. She took aim and kick Tim in the balls again. He didn't move.

She walked over to Kelly and unhooked her. She removed all the cuffs and then grabbed Kelly and gave her a long French kiss. Kelly returned the kiss and said "I love you, Mistress."

Janet said "Then you will do whatever I tell you to do?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Very well, come over here." Janet opened the cabinet and took out a 10" strap-on and handed it to Kelly. "Put this on, slave, and lube it up. Then I want you to fuck Tim in the ass for 5 minutes. I'll time it."

"Yes, Mistress, but he's passed out."

"I don't care. Fuck him in the ass hard." Kelly did what Janet told her to do and began to fuck Tim in the ass. Tim didn't move. Kelly was worried about him. When the 5 minutes were over, Janet took the strap-on off of Kelly and put it on herself. She said "Kelly, time me. Let me know when 5 more minutes is up."

"Yes, Mistress."

Janet grabbed a cane then started to fuck him hard in the ass. She started to hit Tim as hard as she could on his back. When the 5 minutes was up, Kelly told her and she stopped. Janet took the strap-on off and threw it into the sink. Kelly said "Mistress, I'm worried about slave Tim. Shouldn't he be awake now."

"I don't care. I couldn't care less if he died tonight."

"But Mistress, wouldn't you get into trouble with the police if he died tonight in the dungeon with all those marks on him?"

"Yeah, I probably would. But I think it would be worth it. I hate him."

Kelly looked at her for a second, then lowered her head and shivered.

Janet moved over to the couch that Tim had put in the dungeon this week. She said "Kelly, come over here and help me take off this bustier." She kicked her heels off.

Kelly complied and when Janet was naked except for her stockings. "Kelly, eat this pussy and make me cum."

Kelly said "Yes, Mistress." And she began to eat her Mistress.

After about 5 minutes, Janet started to cum. Kelly began to suck hard on her clit and Janet came and came. Finally, she pushed Kelly away and started to calm down. She looked over at Tim. He was still not moving or making a sound. She got up and told Kelly "Lay down and spread your legs."

She walked over and made sure Tim still had a pulse. He did.

She walked back to the couch and went down on Kelly. Kelly lasted about 3 minutes and then she started cumming. Janet returned the favor and started to suck on her clit. Kelly came and came and finally she put her hand down and covered her pussy to stop her Mistress. Finally, she said "Thank you so much, Mistress. That was amazing."

Janet stood up and said "You are welcome, my slave." She looked over at Tim and he was now moving a little. She walked over to look at him. He was staring off into space. She looked him in the eyes and it was like he didn't see her. But he was awake. She walked around behind him and picked up the bucket and threw the water on him. He screamed into the ball gag. He continued to scream. Finally, he stopped. She walked around and looked him in the eyes again. He looked at her. "Did that hurt, slave?"

Tim nodded his head.

"Good. It was salt water. It should have stung like hell. Hahahahahahaha! I can't wait until tomorrow slave. I'm going to make you hurt like you've never hurt before."

Tim moaned. Janet walked behind Tim and kicked him in the balls again.

She walked over to Kelly and grabbed her hand. They walked up the stairs together. She took Kelly upstairs into the bedroom and laid down on the bed. "Kelly, do you know what a '69' position is?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Then get your ass into that position with me." Kelly moved over her and they both started to eat each other. They went at it for over 15 minutes until both were sated. Janet pushed Kelly off and said "Turn around, slave." Kelly did and Janet grabbed her and hugged her to her chest and kissed her long and hard. After they kissed they cuddled.

It was 9:30pm now and Janet walked to the kitchen and got two glasses and a bottle of wine. She walked back to the bedroom and she poured two glasses of wine and then turned on some music. They sat up in bed, drank wine and listened to the music. In an hour, the bottle of wine was gone and they snuggled again. Both of them fell asleep.

At 4am, Janet woke up and realized Tim was still in the basement strapped to the table. She walked downstairs naked and looked at him. She picked up the belt and hit him two more times with the buckle end but this time on his back. Tim screamed again. Janet walked around and kicked him in the balls again. Then she unhooked him. He fell on the floor where she left him. She walked up the stairs, took a pee and rejoined Kelly in the bed again.

Tim laid there for a while, half conscience but totally exhausted. The gym mat he was laying on wasn't too bad. He crawled over to the sink and got a drink of water. He crawled back over to the mat he was laying on and laid back down and slept.

At 8am, Kelly ran to the bathroom to take a pee. She tried to be quiet when she rejoined Janet in the bed but Janet stirred anyway. "I'm sorry, Mistress. I had to pee really bad. I didn't mean to wake you."

Janet smiled. "Your punishment is to eat my pussy to orgasm again, my favorite slave." Kelly smiled.

Kelly got busy and had Janet cumming again in a couple of minutes. When Janet was finished, she got up and kissed Kelly. Kelly smiled. Janet put shorts and a t-shirt on and said "Come downstairs, slave."

They walked downstairs and Janet said "Can you cook, slave?"

"A few things, Mistress. I can make bacon and eggs if you have them."

"Good. Cook for us." Kelly started to cook the breakfast. "I'll be right back, continue with what you are doing."

Janet walked downstairs to the dungeon. Tim was sound asleep on the same mat he fell onto.

She walked back upstairs and sat down in the kitchen again. "If you are wondering, Tim is sleeping on one of the mats in the dungeon."

Kelly thought a second and said "That doesn't concern me, Mistress. If you hate him, I hate him."

Janet smiled. Maybe she could get Kelly to help beat the hell out of Tim.

After they ate breakfast, Janet said "Clean up the kitchen, do the dishes and then join me upstairs."

"Yes, Mistress."

Kelly finished the kitchen work and walked up the stairs. Janet said "Join me in the bath." Janet had run the bath and it was ready.

They climbed in and Kelly washed her Mistress. Janet then watched as Kelly washed herself. "Slave, stand up." Kelly complied. Janet stuck her tongue into Kelly's pussy. "Very good, slave, very tasty."

They got out. Kelly dried Janet and then herself. They went to the bedroom and crawled into bed. Janet said "69" and Kelly got in position. They ate each other for many orgasms. They then laid in the bed and cuddled again. Janet said "I have a very special treat tonight. My neighbor Joe will be here tonight. I have told him he is not to fuck you. You will suck his cock only. He is also bisexual and will fuck Tim in the ass. As I said, your pussy and ass are mine. You will no longer get fucked by a live cock. Only strap-ons. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I think we all are going to fuck Tim in the ass tonight. Would you like that?"

"If you wish, Mistress."

"I do wish it, slave. Tim has one punishment left this afternoon. I'm going to put him on the cross and I want you suck him until he's hard and then hit him with the leather end of the belt on his cock and balls. I think maybe 15 hits will do. Can you do that?"

"Yes, Mistress, if you wish me to."

"I do wish it."

Janet French kissed Kelly again and again. Kelly was breathing hard by the end of the second kiss. Janet said "I think I'd like to fuck you with the strap-on, my slave."

"Oh, yes, Mistress."

Janet got the strap-on out and removed her clothes. Kelly had spread her legs wide. Janet moved onto the bed and slowly pushed the strap-on into Kelly's pussy. Her pussy was very wet. She began fucking Kelly. Within 5 minutes, Kelly was cumming. When Kelly was coming down from the orgasm, she said "Mistress, would you like to fuck my ass again."

Janet smiled and said "Not right now, my favorite slave. Some other time."

They laid down together again and fell asleep. They awoke at noon to the smell of food cooking. "Smells like Tim is up and cooking something," Janet said. "Come with me."

Janet and Kelly walked into the kitchen and Tim was eating at the table. Janet walked up to Tim and took his plate. She said "Thank you for cooking for me, slave." Tim looked at her like she was evil. He managed to get two bites down before she took his food. Kelly smiled. Janet said "Kelly, make yourself something to eat."

"Yes, Mistress."

Tim got up and walked to the refrigerator. He got some lunch meat out and stuffed it in his mouth and walked out of the kitchen.

Janet and Kelly ate lunch and then Janet said "It's time for his punishment, slave."

They stood up and walked into the living room. Tim was coming downstairs. Janet looked at him and said "Slave, get down in the dungeon right now!!!!!"

Tim looked up and sighed. He walked downstairs to the dungeon with Janet and Kelly following. Janet pushed him over to the cross and started to strap him in. She strapped his waist to the cross very tight. When she was done, she whispered in Kelly's ear. Kelly walked over and kneeled before Tim and took his cock in her hand. She then stuck the tip in her mouth. Tim moaned. Kelly started to work on him. He was enjoying the hell out of it. Two minutes into it and Janet said "Enough, slave." Tim groaned in frustration.

Kelly stood up, walked over to Janet and Janet handed her the belt. Kelly walked over and started hitting Tim's hard cock. Tim was screaming. Janet said "Don't forget the balls, slave Kelly."

Kelly hit Tim in the balls twice then hit his cock five more times. Tim was beside himself with pain. Kelly rested a minute and then started hitting him in the balls again. She gave him five hits on his balls and then two more on his cock. Tim was screaming and crying. Janet said "What a baby. Can't take a little punishment."

Janet said "Come with me, slave." Kelly walked over and Janet took her hand and walked up the stairs.

Janet sat on the couch and pulled Kelly over to her lap. Kelly sat down. "Spread your legs, slave." Kelly spread her legs wide. Janet began to play with Kelly's pussy which was soaked. She played for a while and Kelly was moaning. Janet began finger-fucking Kelly. In two minutes, Kelly was on the edge. Janet pushed her down on the couch and dove into that pussy and started to suck Kelly's clit. At the same time, she reached up and pinched Kelly's nipples and Kelly came apart. She came and came hard. When she was finished, Janet smiled at her. Kelly said "Thank you so much, Mistress."

"That was because you did such a good job punishing Tim." Kelly smiled at Janet. "Mistress, would you like an orgasm?"

Janet smiled and said "Yes, I would, my lovely slave. Eat my pussy and make me cum."

Kelly went to work on Janet. In five minutes, she had Janet cumming over and over again. When they finished, they sat together holding each other. Janet turned on the TV and they cuddled and watch TV the rest of the afternoon.

Janet fixed supper and they ate together. After they were finished, Janet gave Kelly a bowl with all the plate scrapings and leftovers and told her to go feed Tim. Kelly took the bowl downstairs and slapped Tim awake. Tim said "Kelly, why did you hurt me. I thought you liked me."

Kelly said "I did like you but Mistress hates you so now so do I. Open your mouth."

Kelly fed Tim everything in the bowl. Tim said "Kelly, please tell Mistress that I'm thirsty and I also have to use the bathroom."

Kelly went up and told Janet what Tim said. Janet went downstairs and unstrapped Tim. "Go upstairs and use the bathroom and get a drink. Then come down here again and lay on one of the mats. You need to rest because your butt buddy Joe is coming over tonight in a couple of hours."

She walked off and Tim groaned. He walked slowly up the stairs and took care of all his issues. It hurt like hell to piss. When he was finished, he then went downstairs and laid down to rest. He fell asleep.

12