Now You See Him

Story Info
Going to a magic show changes one couples lives forever.
4.1k words
3.56
41.7k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're joking right?"

Timmy Levenda stared at his girlfriend as if she'd fully lost her mind, which she may just have.

"Oh come on, it'll be fun."

Caroline O'Hare pleaded with her stubborn boyfriend for the hundredth time, knowing she was wearing him down.

"It's the first night off together we've had in weeks and you want to waste it at a magic show?"

Timmy shook his head. He knew she was winning this fight. He always had a hard time saying no to her cute little face always framed by her long messy red hair.

"Alright, alright, we'll go but I won't enjoy myself."

"I bet you'll feel differently when this night's through."

If only she knew.

So there they were on their way into the Mison Center. Done in the style of a colonial meeting house it was the go to place in town for live entertainment. Caroline had managed to get good seats, yeah she already bought the tickets weeks earlier, near the stage. After a couple minutes the lights went down and the show began.

High energy music started playing. Spot lights started circling the stage.

"Ladies and gentlemen," a deep voice over called, "put your hands together for the one, the only Star Leatherhorn!"

"Star Leatherhorn?" Timmy asked incredulously, "is she a magician or a stripper?"

"Shush," Caroline whispered laughing.

The curtains lifted. A mousey little blond in a black leotard and cape bowed to the crowd smiling.

"Is that her?"

"No that's her assistant Cynthia."

Cynthia walked off stage and returned wheeling in a sword box. She opened all three doors to show there was nothing inside. She closed the three doors again before wheeling in a tray of swords. She flexed one to show it was real. Then one by one she stabbed them into the box. When she was done she knocked once on each of the box's three doors. Then one by one she opened them.

The audience gasped. Standing in the box was a brunette woman head slumped over wearing a straightjacket. There was a brief silent pause. Suddenly her head snapped up and she marched out of the box. As she did her straightjacket ripped off. The audience could now see the back of it hanging from the blades of the swords as if they'd passed through it while she was wearing it. Now had she done that?

The box disappeared as the spotlight shifted from it to the woman from the box whom Timmy deduced to be Starr. Long wavy black hair cascaded down over her shoulders. Smooth olive colored skin glistened in the stage light. A round full face was the perfect frame for dark knowing brown eyes and a set of glistening white teeth in a Cheshire Cat smile.

What really caught Timmy's attention was the woman's clothing. He thought the magician would be wearing the traditional suit and jacket we all associate with their trade. Not Starr Leatherhorn. No she wore kinky leather motorcycle boots. Her long legs and bountiful backside were encased in tight leather pants. A leather jacket hung open over her shoulders revealing a leather halter-top that displayed both her nice flat belly and her large commanding breasts. God she was hot.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen," she yelled out to them, "ready to see some magic?"

So the night began. Timmy had to admit some of these illusions were pretty good. In one Cynthia lay on a table and was covered with a sheet. She then levitated off the table. To show this was no trick, wink-wink, Starr ran a hula hoop over her. She then lowered her down and removed the sheet. Starr was lying on the table instead and Cynthia was holding the sheet!

Later Cynthia climbed into an open ended wooden barrel sitting on its side. Next to it was a second barrel this one with a wooden bottom and steel bars over the other. The two were turned to face each other and back around again. Now she was in the sealed barrel. The audience cheered. A sandbag fell smashing into the barrel. Everyone gasped.

"What?" Cynthia asked climbing out of the first barrel as if nothing had happened.

"Alright," Starr said a short time later, "what magic show would be complete without an escape trick?"

A glass case was wheeled out. Cynthia helped Starr zip herself up in a latex sleep-sack covering her head as well. Two men helped place her in a coffin and then set it in the case vertically. From above a chute began pouring dirt into the case quickly covering the coffin. The audience watched with baited breath. Suddenly the coffin broke open and dirt poured in. There were frightened murmurs. Suddenly she slid down the shoot onto the top of the case. There were wild cheers.

"Now for my final trick of the evening I'll need a little help from someone in the audience. I think I'll take the gentlemen in Row 7 seat 22."

The spotlight was redirected to the correct seat, right onto ... Timmy. He shook his head no waving them off. Star beckoned him onto the stage.

"Go on it'll be fun," Caroline told him.

Moaning he climbed from his seat and walked up onto the stage.

"What's your name cutie?" Star asked.

"Timmy."

"Well Timmy let's make a little magic together shall we?"

As she said this she discreetly pinched his ass. He stared at her but she pretended like nothing ever happened. :quirk:

"Right this way."

She led him to a vanishing cabinet.

"Oh I know what you're thinking," she told the audience, "seen it. The wall in the back opens up and he walks out. Well not this time."

She had Timmy step into the box and press his back against the wall. She then produced leather straps through holes in the box slipping them around his arms and legs pinning him to the wall. She padlocked them each into place. She closed the box and walked around it tapping it as she went. The four walls of the box fell down and Timmy was gone. The crowd cheered.

Star and Cynthia put the box back together and opened the door. Timmy came running back out. There was more cheering.

"You've been great ladies and gentlemen," Star yelled, "good night."

They left the stage and everyone began to pour out of the theater. Caroline waited out front of the theater but Timmy never emerged. She walked back in but he wasn't there. Then she saw him on stage.

"Timmy, there you are."

"Huh?" he asked as she joined him on stage.

She stopped in her tracks. He wore Timmy's clothes and looked like her boyfriend but this was a different man.

"Oh sorry I'm looking for my boyfriend. He was in the last act earlier."

"Lady that was me."

"What?" :!:

"I was hired to pop out of the empty box at the end of the show. There's no other man in this trick."

What was he talking about? What was going on here? Where was Timmy?

"I don't understand, where's Timmy?"

Charlotte was not having any of this strange man's excuses.

"I told you there was no one else in this trick."

"And I'm telling you Timmy went into this box. Everyone saw him go in. Leatherhorn fastened himself in herself."

"Then go talk to her."

"You know what I will."

She marched off mad at this stupid man and beginning to get a very bad feeling about all this. She marched through the theater pushing her way to the dressing room. She pounded on the door. Starr answered, half naked.

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry to bother you like this but the man you made vanish in that last trick, he's my boyfriend and I can't seem to find him."

"When we were done he said something about finding a girlfriend and left from the backstage area. You're probably just missing each other."

The assistant walked up, fully naked and holding a rather loud running vibrator.

"Come back to bed sweetie," she said.

"I'll let you be," Charlotte told them, "thanks."

She searched for another half hour but still couldn't find him. Where was he?

***

Outside the rain was coming down. Starr Leatherhorn and her assistant Cynthia huddled under an umbrella in bulky black raincoats. They climbed into the back of the limo they rented. As it took off they took off their coats. In doing so they revealed a bound and gagged Timmy in their arms.

"Let's go home," Starr said lovingly.

As her choice of names would suggest Starr Leatherhorn was a very impulsive woman. Especially when it came to love. She truly believed in love at first sight, falling hard when she did. Unfortunately she also suffered from cleptomania, which tended to blend with the other thing.

It started when she was thirteen. She fell hard for a cute twelve year old boy next door. One night when he took the trash out she threw a sleeping bag over him and drug him into her basement bedroom. She kept him down there for three weeks before her parents found him. He still emailed her every now and then.

The start of her junior year of high school she was walking home when she spotted two girls her age waiting for their mother in her car. The car was running. Whatelse could she do but jump in and drive off with it and the two hotties that came standard? She held up in an abandoned crappy motel in the next county with her girls for the rest of the school year. Police investigating a noise complaint, what could she say she was a screamer, found the girls but Starr got away.

She tended bar while in college, under a new name, when a young couple came in to celebrate passing finals. She slipped them a little something. They "lived" with her in her crappy little apartment for the next four years. Then the woman got pregnant. She had no choice she had to let them go.

Then three years ago, just after becoming Starr, she was fueling up at a gas station when a biker pulled up. He went in to get beer leaving a sweet little blonde vixen in a tight leather number. So she chloroformed her and loaded her into her car and drove away. After a year 'together' she became Starr's assistant. She felt she had everything she wanted. Then she performed at the Mison.

She walked in on Cynthia in bed with a stagehand. The barely legal boy had been hired at the start of the tour but stopped showing up for work. Apparently Cynthia had taken a page out of her book and kidnapped him for her own pleasure. This was to be their last show together.

Before each show she liked to watch the crowds pour in from the catwalk. She saw a couple walk in. The little redhead did nothing for her but the man she was with was gorgeous. Her breath caught in her chest and she was getting very wet. She had to have him. She went racing down the stairs to the backstage area unsure of how she was going to get him but knowing she needed to when she passed the guy they hired for the appearing act. He had the same basic build as her prize. That gave her an idea.

That was the hardest show she had ever done. It took every ounce of self-restraint she had not to jump off stage and dragging him away. When they finally got to the big moment being only able to pinch his ass almost killed her. They closed the box and she spun the back wall of the box around. Acting quickly she shoved a ballgag, one of her and Cynthia's little toys, into his mouth. Then the two of them removed the back wall and set it off to the side behind the curtain. Then they replaced it with a new wall so the crowd could then see he was gone. Then the man they hired was strapped in and 'reappeared'.

As they show ended they quickly unhooked Timmy from the wall, bound his hands and feet and locked him in a trunk from one of the tricks. Then they grabbed it and rushed off with it to their dressing room. Cynthia ripped off her clothes and climbed into a steamer trunk in the corner. The sound of her going to town on her bound boy toy quickly started up. Starr started to do the same when there was a knock at the door.

Half dressed she opened the door to find her name's former partner.

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry to bother you like this but the man you made vanish in that last trick, he's my boyfriend and I can't seem to find him."

"When we were done he said something about finding a girlfriend and left from the backstage area. You're probably just missing each other."

The man began to shout from the box. Cynthia jumped out of her trunk with a vibrator at full blast.

"Come back to bed sweetie," she said.

"I'll let you be," Charlotte told them, "thanks."

She left and the man continued to scream.

"That was close, help me get him to the hotel and we'll be on our separate ways," Starr said.

They closed the lid to the trunk and began to lift it up when the bottom gave out.

"Plan B it is then," Cynthia said grabbing coats and an umbrella.

Timmy lay on the hotel bed watching his abductors kiss each other bye.

"Goodbye Starr, I'm sorry."

"So am I."

Suddenly a group of people burst into the room and grabbed Cynthia.

"What the hell?"

"Cynthia, I told you my crew was like my family. Well part of it is. Our stage manager is Yuri, my first love. He stayed with me for two weeks when he was twelve. Our hair and make up ladies are Lacey & Jennifer, we shared a hotel room for a year in high school. Our tour manager and driver are Phil & Ashley, we dated in college. They take care of me.

"In fact they still run a certain crappy motel I told you about. I rent it out to dominate women to keep their male slaves in. I'm going to be keeping you in one of those rooms from now on."

"You can't do this!"

"Don't worry I'll let you keep your boy toy to keep you company. I hope he was worth it because he's the only human contact you're ever gonna get."

She opened the trunk and the bound boy blinked in confusion. Cynthia was shoved on top of him. As the lid was being slammed shut Starr leaned down and teased, "never screw with Starr Leatherhorn."

It was soon padlocked and carried away. Now only Timmy and Starr remained. She turned to face him.

"And now for you."

Starr climbed onto the bed and laid down next to Timmy.

"Now I know this is all a bit confusing for you, it always is the first night, so I'll give it to you straight. You belong to me now."

He had something to say about that. Unfortunately for him the gag prevented it from being heard.

"I know, I know, but you'll come to love it. They all do. First thing in the morning we'll head out to our next stop. Until then we'll just have to find a way to ... entertain ourselves."

At this Timmy tried to scoot back on the bed away from this crazy bitch but his binds made that very difficult.

"Aw don't be scared baby. I won't hurt you. All I want to do is love you. Is that so wrong?"

Timmy screamed at her through his gag.

"I knew you'd agree."

She gripped his pants and popped them open. Yanking them down she then repeated the process with his underwear. He screamed at her again.

"Don't worry I'm getting to the good part."

She climbed onto him, taking his manhood inside her.

"Here we go."

She began riding him in a blur of passion and aggression the likes of which he had never known. Sure he and Charlotte had a good love life but she had never done anything like this. Of course she wasn't crazy either. As much as he wanted to deny it Timmy was human and his body was finding Starr's current actions very ... pleasing. Soon all thought was gone replaced by pure raw sexual craving.

They both came with explosive climaxes collapsing onto the bed. As he came down from his horny high the reality of the situation once again came to the surface. He had been kidnapped and raped by a strange woman. Worst of all he had enjoyed it. He had cheated on Charlotte. He began his struggling anew.

"Ooh I got me a feisty one, I like that."

It should be noted Timmy most definitely did not.

"Let's get some sleep," she said, "we have a lot to do in the morning."

What the hell did that mean? Starr grabbed him tight, snuggled in close, and fell asleep. It took Timmy a lot longer.

The next morning star was packing up her things while Timmy lay on the bed bound and scowling.

"Don't worry we'll play some more tonight."

He grunted.

"I know, me too."

There was a knock on the door.

"I told them I didn't want to be disturbed."

She threw open the door.

"What?" Starr asked clearly annoyed.

She was startled to see her man's ex standing there.

"You?" Charlotte asked.

"What are you doing here?" Starr asked.

"I got a call from a woman named Denise telling me Timmy was here."

"Well he's not sorry."

Timmy screamed from behind her.

"Timmy!"

She rushed past Starr and up to her bound lover.

"Oh god, what did this crazy bitch do to you?"

Whack! Charlotte collapsed onto the floor revealing Starr standing over her with a prop candlestick."

Timmy yelled at her.

"Oh stop your fussing she's out not dead. Now be quiet while I figure this out."

She pulled out her phone and placed a call.

"What the hell Denise? Why would you call this girl?"

"Oh you have some nerve talking to me like that."

"How's that?"

"You're the one whose been holding my sister prisoner for years."

"Cynthia and I were in love."

"You brainwashed her, there's a difference. And now you've done something to her."

"She's getting what she wanted: a life away from me with her new lover."

"Well she thought you might try something like this. So she gave me a number to call and a message to deliver if I didn't hear from her by a certain time."

"You'll pay for this."

"No, I won't."

She hung up. Starr screamed in frustration then grabbing some rope set about binding Charlotte with the tightest, most restrictive bind she knew.

"Come on, someone will find her later."

Timmy shook his head pleading as Starr pulled him up off the bed. Something came to her.

"You'd do anything for her wouldn't you?"

He nodded. She called one of her men into the room.

"Take her into the other room, I'll deal with her shortly."

Timmy screamed as she was carried away.

"Don't worry I won't hurt her as long as you just play along. Be mine, sleep with me, obey me, love me. If you do that then once a week you and your ... mistress we'll call her get a day to yourselves. You'll be locked in a hotel room or my guest bedroom back home but still you'll be together. Otherwise I let my men have her and who knows what could happen to her then."

She pulled his gag out.

"So what do you say?"

"Hello there," Starr said smiling.

Charlotte glared back at her. She would have yelled at her, kicked at her, done something to hurt this crazy bitch. But being bound to a chair and taped gaged prevented that.

"I know, I know but I'll untie you soon. I just need you to listen to me for a minute. Ok? Good. Now we can begin. Timmy and I are together now."

Charlotte screamed through her gag and tried once again to break her bonds.

"That won't do you any good. He's already agreed to all of this. Now if you'll be quiet for a minute I'll explain the whole deal. Then we can discuss our side deal."

Three months had passed since the sudden & mysterious break up of celebrity magician Starr Leatherhorn and her assistant Cynthia. No one had seen the small blonde since then which had sent the internet into a frenzy of gossip and conspiracy theories. Plenty of speculation also swirled around the sudden appearance of Starr's equally mysterious new assistant Charlotte. Not much was known about the red head but it was clear the two of them did not have the same chemistry as Starr and Cynthia.

They arrived in Houston late one evening and began setting up shop. Starr made sure a naked Timmy was left bound waiting for her on her bed. Then she went over to the next room where Charlotte sat waiting for her on the edge of the bed.

"Someone's eager," she quipped.

"Let's just get this over with."

"Well then, let's go."

The pair strolled out of the hotel and into a waiting nondescript black car. They drove for a couple of hours out of the city and into the neighboring suburbs. The whole time neither one of them said a word. They pulled onto a sleepy little street with nary a lit room to be found. Parking quietly in the driveway they donned their ski masks and crept, bags in hand, into the house.

12