Now You See Me, Now You Don't Ch. 02

Story Info
Zara has yet to meet Manav.
1k words
4.41
5.7k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zara had gotten tired of waiting. Manav had not come home, and it was too late to find a cab back to Bandra. She sat on the couch and fell asleep. She dreamed of Manav. She saw how he kissed her lips and slowly entered his tongue inside her mouth. One lick. Two licks. Three licks and Zara was wild with desire, wanting to push him back and ride him to her fulfillment. She felt his hands on her breasts, massaging them and pinching her nipples. Everything she saw felt so real to her, as though he really was there. But she woke up from her rather vivid dream.

When she woke up, she expected those sensations to go away, but they didn't. The kissing had stopped, but she still felt her breasts being fondled. What the hell is wrong with me, thought Zara. Ever since she'd stepped into India she'd gone crazy. Everything seemed to be enticing her and turning her into a sex-crazed person. It's nothing, she thought, changed her side, and went back to sleep.

.

.

.

In the morning, a thick finger seemed to be touching her thigh. She woke up with a start. The feeling was still there. She felt more fingers touching her thighs that seemed to be moving upper and upper, toward her inner thighs. Now she felt an entire hand cupping her pussy over the material of her shorts. There was nobody around her. The stroking continued, and it grew violent. As Zara moaned in shock, the hand proceeded to remove her shorts. As much as she wanted to resist, she couldn't. It was too much of a shock for her to do anything. Shorts out, it was the turn of her panties. They were out too, before Zara has the presence of mind to do anything. A finger entered her pussy, and that's when the violence stopped. It became gentle. It stroked her all around and touched the clitoris. It stroked it in circles and didn't stop until Zara moaned louder. And then it stopped. It touched her face, her breasts, and traced itself along the contours of her torso. Then it began to stroke her pussy again and stimulated the clit. It became faster. It became faster and violent and didn't stop until she came--with her moaning, and her fists clenched tight in sexual excitement.

What the heck was that? It wasn't nothing. She wasn't dreaming. This was for real. She got up from the couch and looked around the house. The clothes that were lying around had been neatly folded on a chair. The plates in the sink were washed. The coffee mug on the table vanished. The laptop, however, was still on. She opened it. It was unlocked and she browsed through some files. She opened Skype. She saw he was logged in--and saw her profile on it too. Nothing suspicious, but something was definitely wrong here.

She made herself some coffee in the kitchen. She did feel guilty about using someone's house without their permission, but was it her fault that Manav was missing? That too leaving his house open like that, with all his belongings open to strangers? Zara decided that maybe it was time to file a missing complaint. She would take a shower, freshen up, and head straight to the nearest police station. So she went in the washroom, lathered some soap on to her face and sprayed water over it. After she washed her face, she looked up in the mirror and received the shock of her life. Written on the mirror were the words "Glad you're here" with her lipstick.

Fuck, thought Zara. First of all, there was the grammatical error of 'your'. Classic Manav. Second, the lipstick was the one Manav always asked to wear for him. She freaked out as she began to piece the puzzle together. Manav wasn't missing. He was here last night, and he was here now. She knew it because he wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her cheeks and nuzzling her neck. She looked in the mirror trying to look for answers. "Why can't I see you?" She asked. No answer. The kissing continued and within minutes Zara was moaning again. He removed her shirt, tore the bra off--and she was sure he was sucking her breasts. "More...I want more..." she said as Manav continued to fondle her body. Next thing she knew, he was tearing off every piece of thread from her body. "Wait" she said when she realised she was still in the washroom. "Bed?"

And with that, he carried her on to the bed and she felt something enter her. It wasn't the finger though. It was longer and definitely thicker. In the first thrust, Zara cried out loud. It hurt. In the next few thrusts, she got more comfortable, begging him to fuck her. When he got more aggressive, she turned around for him. She wanted more and more of whatever he was doing to her. She was lost in pleasure when suddenly he lifted her up with a jerk, and pinned her to the wall, continuing to fuck her. "Who was the guy I used to Skype with? Why can't I see you?" She asked him. There was no reply. He just kept thrusting himself inside her--and this time she could barely last. She gave in to him and orgasmed, and felt her squirt leak down her thighs.

.

.

.

She was splayed across the bed. His hand was on her stomach. She had been silent since their last fuck, but the identity of the man on Skype kept haunting her. Every time she mustered the strength to ask him a question, he silenced her with a kiss. It's like he knew when she was going to ask what. He fingered her, he licked her, and when Zara was wet enough for him, he fucked her.

In the night, he dragged her to a small toolshed in his backyard. Manav's back was resting on the wall. He was sitting upright with a knife stabbed in his heart while his dried blood stained the wooden floor.

***

I read some of the comments on the previous chapter and I'm sad it was too short. To the person who said it feels manipulative, I'm not sure what that entails. But I want my readers to know that this is the first time I've attempted fiction, let alone erotica. I hope that I'll get better. Thank you.