Nude Adult Modelling

Story Info
Her first time modelling nude for money.
1.5k words
3.98
111.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story. My boyfriend asked me to write it down for him. It is about the first – and only – time I did adult modelling. I found the address of a modelling company on the internet. I sent them a few emails and we set it up. I've written it down pretty much as I remember it.

* * * * *

'Hi Paula. I'm Jim.'

'Hi,' I said and shook his hand.

'I've been looking forward to meeting you,' he said. 'You're very pretty.'

'Thanks.'

I was standing in the hallway of a nondescript hotel. My boyfriend was waiting in the car outside.

'Come in,' Jim said.

I followed him into the hotel room. He walked over to the dresser and picked up a clipboard.

'I need you to sign this before we start. It gives me the right to publish your pictures.'

I looked over it quickly and signed.

'Ok,' I said. 'What about the money?.'

'I'll give you the first half now and the other half when we're finished,' he said and handed me an envelope with two hundred and fifty dollars in it.

'Ok,' he said. 'You're welcome to use the bathroom to freshen up while I finish setting everything up.'

'Thanks,' I said.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door. I splashed my face with water and pulled my hair back in a ponytail. Then I sat down on the toilet and stared at myself in the mirror. I wasn't wearing any makeup.

I heard him calling my name. I straightened my skirt and left the bathroom.

He was waiting for me in the lounge room. He led me over to the couch and showed me where to sit down. He set up a camera on a tripod in front of me. I kept my legs tightly pressed together.

'Look up at the camera,' he said. 'I want to ask you a few questions first.'

'Ok,' I said.

'What's your name?'

'Paula.'

'How old are you?'

'28.'

'Have you done any modelling before?'

'No.'

'Cool. How many guys have you been with?'

'In my life? I don't know.'

'Really? You don't keep count?'

'No. About fifteen, I guess.'

'When was the last time you had sex?'

'A few days ago,' I said. 'With my boyfriend.'

'Cool.'

'When was the last time you had sex?' I asked.

'A few hours ago.' He laughed.

'And how many girls have you been with?'

'I've got over two hundred girls on my website.'

'Wow,' I said. 'That's a lot.'

'Alright Paula,' he said. 'I want you to show me your panties now.'

'Ok,' I said. I pulled my skirt up a little. I was wearing a white g-string. He picked up the camera and moved closer.

'Nice,' he said. 'Pull it up a little bit further.'

I pulled it right up and spread my legs. He took a few photos up my skirt and then he got me to to turn around and kneel on the couch while he took pictures of my arse. He pulled my g-string up so that it showed over the top of my skirt and took more pictures. Then he told me to take my shirt off and my skirt. He took a few pictures of me in my bra and then he got me to take that off as well.

He took lots of pictures of me in my g-string. He got me to cover my breasts and cross my legs together on the couch. He also got me to glance over my shoulder while photographed me from behind. Then he asked me if I remembered to bring a few different pairs of panties.

'Yes,' I said. 'They're in my bag.'

'I want you to try them on for me,' he said.

'Ok.' I got up off the couch and took them out of my handbag. I'd brought a plain pair of red undies and a pair of lacy black boy-leg briefs. I put the red ones on first. I was nervous about getting completely naked in front of him but he made me laugh about it and relax. I turned away from him when I changed into them and he photographed me from behind. Then he made me pose in them for a while. When I put the third pair on he made me face him while I changed. After he had taken some more pictures, he asked me to put the g-string back on and come into the bedroom. I was really nervous.

He got me to sit on the edge of the bed while he set the camera up on a tripod in front of me.

'I want you to finger yourself,' he said. 'Leave your panties on.'

I was really horny. He had been teasing me for ages, telling me how sexy I was and touching me to show me how he wanted me to pose. Now he told me to put one foot up on the bed and hold my legs open while I masturbated. He got me to lean back while he traced his fingers along the edge of my g-string and pulled it over to expose my vagina. Then he took my hand and guided it to my clit. I started to masturbate. I couldn't help myself. I closed my eyes and lightly flicked my fingers back and forth across my clit.

I wanted to come but he wouldn't let me. When I was really close he stopped me and told me to take my panties off and kneel on the floor. Then he sat down on the bed in front of me and took his cock out of his pants.

'I want you to take it in your mouth,' he said.

We had agreed to this in our emails and I had talked about it with my boyfriend. I took his cock in my hand and gently jerked the foreskin back and forth. He was filming me with a hand-held camera. 'Try and look up at me,' he said, 'while you suck me off.'

He was already hard; the dark brown head was smeared with shiny pre-come. I curled my lips over my teeth and took it in my mouth. I sucked him off as best I could, watching the camera while I bobbed up and down. After a few minutes he told me to stop. 'I want to fuck you,' he said.

I was really horny. I wanted to, but my boyfriend made me promise not to fuck him.

'I'll give you an extra five hundred dollars for it,' he said.

I thought about it for a second and then said yes.

'Great,' he said. 'Lie back on the bed.'

'What about condoms?' I asked.

'I'd rather not,' he said.

'Ok,' I said nervously. It was too late to say no.

He made me lie on the edge of the bed and hold my knees up against my chest. Then he took his cock in his hand and rubbed it across my vagina. It felt incredible. Then he slowly pushed it into me. He fucked me like that for a while and then he made me turn around. While he was fucking me from behind he spat on my arse and smeared it around my anus. Then he pushed his thumb inside me and moved it around. He also fucked me for a while without the camera. He had another one set up on a tripod beside the bed. He made me look at it while he lay down on top of me. I let him kiss me. I wasn't going to, but I got carried away.

He went down on me for a while and made me come.

After that he started fucking me again. I was feeling a little bit sore. Eventually he pulled his cock out and sat up on my chest. He told me to look up at the camera while he jerked off on my face. When he started coming, I closed my eyes. The first shot landed on my cheek and in my hair. He kept coming. He held it right up against my face while it spurted out. When he finished he held it against my lips and smeared his come across my mouth. My eyes were tightly shut but still stinging from his come.

'Open your eyes,' he said, 'and I'll give you a towel.'

'I can't,' I said. They were covered in come.

He was still sitting on top of me, filming. He wouldn't move until I opened both eyes. Then he gave me a towel. I sat up and dried my face. He didn't turn the camera off until I had finished. Then he thanked me and gave me the rest of the money and I left.

When I got back in the car, my boyfriend guessed that I'd let him fuck me. I was worried about what he'd do, but he wasn't that angry.

A few weeks later I got an email from Jim saying that my pics had gone up on his website. He said they turned out really well and that if I wanted to do another scene he could offer me the same money for much the same stuff. I told him I'd think about it.