Nude Beach

Story Info
A young virgin has a day in the sun.
2.3k words
4.2
67.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kat900
Kat900
25 Followers

Friday lunch I was in the break room chatting with Sheri, a young office girl who was working for the summer before starting college. She asked what I had planned for the weekend.

Going to the beach I guess.

Sounds like fun, which beach?

Nudist, have you ever been there?

She got a strained look on her face and I guessed she was embarrassed to even talk about it.

Well it's not for everybody but I like it.

Our conversation drifted to chit chat and I figured that she was too young and conservative.

Not to press the subject but if you'd like to go some people there wear suits just to enjoy the beach.

I'll admit it sounds interesting but scary at the same time.

It was time to get back to work and gave her my phone number.

If you'd like to go give me a call.

The next morning she did call and said she wanted to have the adventure. I took that in the most modest way and give her my address. She arrived about a half hour later wearing shorts and tank top. I could see she had a bikini on under her top and we took off with snacks and water. When we got to the beach I stripped and she took off the tank top and shorts which revealed a bit of cleavage of her small boobs and a little butt cheek. As the morning wore on she was looking at the other people who were completely naked. After about an hour she took off her bikini top and her perky tits stuck straight out. There were several other people there, mostly couples and she was noticeable for her tan line in the bra area. We chatted and she didn't say anything about what she was seeing. I guessed that she was a virgin and hadn't seen anybody naked let alone playing while tits and dicks swung free of constraint. By mid afternoon it was getting hot so we packed up and headed back home. We road in silence for a long while and I asked her what she thought of the experience.

Well, it was enlightening and not at all what I expected it to be.

What did you expect?

For one thing none of the guys had an erection and nobody was embracing. It's a culture among nudists to be asexual in public and realistically a hard on can't be maintained for very long at a time anyway. When couples that want to get together they go back into the dunes for privacy.

She got very quiet and I asked her if she was disappointed.

A little, I've never seen an erect penis, not in person.

Do you want to?

Sort of, I'm curious is all.

I let it drop and the conversation drifted to small talk. When we got to my place I asked if she wanted something cold to drink. We had ice water and she got very quiet.

Do you still have questions?

Well uh, can I be blunt?

Sure fire away.

I was really expecting to see an erection today, would you be willing to let me see yours?

Here before me was an 19 year old virgin that was lovely and my 29 year old mind went ramped with possibilities.

OK, but you'll have to help me with it.

Her eyes go very big for a moment and she asked me what she had to do.

For starters we'll both have to get undressed. On the beach is one thing, but here at home it's different.

She thought about that for a full minute but timidly pulled up off her top. I slipped out of my shoes and took off my shirt and shorts.

She'd already seen me nude but was holding back on taking an active roll. I'd jacked off in the shower this morning to take the edge off but that was hours ago. Shedding my skivvies here alone with her I started to get firm.

I don't see much difference there, do I need to do anything else?

It would help if you were stripped also.

The was only a moments hesitation and she took off her top and bra. That alone wasn't overriding my control. She unbuttoned her shorts and pulled and let them fall to the floor and stepped out of her shoes.

Is that enough?

Not quite, your bottom's have to go away

She slowly pulled her bikini bottoms down to her thighs and quickly pulled them back up.

Please don't be shy, I've been looking at naked women for hours already today.

Okay, I guess it's nothing you haven't seen a hundred times.

She turned her back to me and I reached out to her shoulder and turned her to face me. As her bikini bottom came down she covered her crotch. I took her hands and pulled them down to her sides. Her pubic hair was trimmed to a narrow strip above her very small vulva which was bare. Her cute little ass stuck out perfectly. I turned her to face away from me and told her to spread her legs a little. Her outer lips were barely visible and asked her to bend over to put her hands on her knees. This gave me a view of pussy lips but they were small and revealed nothing else and I told her to stand up.

Well first of all your very lovely and more internal then external.

Does that make a difference?

Not really, all women are a bit different down there. Does your labia swell when you masturbate?

Uh, em, er...

It's normal everybody does and it's healthy.

Well sometimes I do touch myself.

Do you use a vibrator or dildo?

That's personal, and none of your business.

Your right, but I thought you wanted to know about that stuff.

That's true but I'm not comfortable talking about that.

OK, just thought I'd ask. Do you want to ask me anything?

Well, why don't you have any hair around your uh, thing?

It's called a penis, dick, cock and lot's of other things and I keep my pubes shaved because it feels good and hair makes taking a condom off painful.

She laughed and asked it I always used one.

Only when I have sex with someone that I'm unsure of. I had a vasectomy after the divorce and I don't want to be a daddy.

Sill concentrating on staying limp I grabbed a bottle of lotion and took her hand to put some in her palm. then guided her to my cock. She got the idea and stoked me to a full blasted erection then she pulled back to look at it.

Wow it's much bigger then I expected can I play with it some more?

Yes, please do.

It felt fantastic as she caressed it and she cupped my ball sack with one hand and the head with the other one. She fully explored my dagger and I gave her nipples a little tweak as we stood facing each other.

It's much bigger then I imagined it would be. Does it get bigger then it is right now?

Not very much unless I get really excited.

Do I have to suck it?

Only if you want to.

I don't know if it would ever fit inside me.

Well the vagina stretches, actually it has to when making love and the tightness feels wonderful around my penis.

Does a lot come out when you ejaculate?

Not much, about a tablespoon.

We chatted some more and I asked if she'd like to have a massage. My hard on subsided somewhat to firm but not sticking straight out.

What about that?

Don't worry it'll go away.

OK, I've never had one.

I went to put on a clean sheet on the massage table and laid out some towels. She'd followed me and laid face down on the table. I put a folded towel down for her head. My dingus was flaccid applied the oil on her back and my now limp dick. I did my best to give her a good massage wanting to make this a pleasant experience for her. The sight and feel of her cute little butt sticking up got me excited but I was careful not to touch let my penis touch her. After giving her a through rub on her back, legs, neck and ass I told her to turn over and started on her stomach working up to her chest and could feel her nipples harden. I continued to her legs and outer labia before moving to stand at her head and worked on her face and head. My now very hard dick touched her hair which gave me was thrilling. Still wanting to keep this clinical I moved to her side and kissed her lips lightly. My boner was laying straight out on the table near her waist but not touching it. To my surprise she moved her hand to grab my dick.

You told me this would go away.

I lied.

She kept her grip on my tool and I kissed her deeply as she stocked my pole. I took one of her nipples into my mouth and cupped her pubic mound then probed her slit feeling her clit harden. She spread her legs and I dipped a finger into her very wet pussy and searched for her G spot. As I suckled her other nipple and she continued to slowly stock my cock as I felt her vagina tighten on my finger and she shuddered as she orgasmed.

Let's go to bed.

She nodded and sat up, gabbed my dick and lead me to the bedroom. I pulled off the top covers we laid clean sheet that I'd changed that morning. She resumed playing with my cock and I played with her outer lips and dipped a finger between them to play with her clit. She was responding beautifully as her pussy leaked some of her juice. I put my tongue to work on her clit and she moaned as an orgasm built. I took my time and lapped up her juice and put a finger into her vagina trying to find her G-spot and kept licking her clit, wanting to give her as much pleasure as possible. As a little orgasm overcame her I kept teasing her clit and slide another finger into her pussy and she shuddered to a stronger orgasm.

Do want to have your first full sexual experience.

Yes please, I want to know what it feels like to have you inside me.

I got between her legs and looked at her shining pussy lips that were now swollen caressed them some more and she bent her knees giving me more access. I put my dick to the entrance of her love channel and slowly and gently pushed into her. She was really tight and I moved down a little to make the passage easier. At first just the head and she got a pained look so I pulled back and rubbed my cock head on her clit then started in again. Finally with pushing and withdrawing a few times I was all the way into her and stayed very still for her to get used to the feeling of it inside her. I asked if she was OK and she said "Fuck me, please fuck me. I want to feel you come inside me."

I drove into her deep and hard, her slippery vagina walls gripped my dick exquisitely. I didn't last long and erupted with that wonderful feeling of pleasure as I came. I stayed in her very still and the extended feeling along my shaft felt fantastic. After a few minutes I got hard again and pumped some more which felt wonderful with her tight pussy walls squeezing my shaft and head. I kissed her mouth and sucked her tits as we both got into it. The second time I lasted longer and she had another orgasm. I rolled her over onto her stomach and put my dick into her slippery twat from the rear. Her little ass checks felt so good as I bounced against them and she came again. This time her pussy clinched my dick when she came. I stuck my thumb into her ass and wiggled it while pumping with all my might. We both came at the same time and I'm sure the neighbors heard out screams of passion.

We showered and fondled each other before dinner then laid on the couch and starting kissing again. She took the lead and put her hand down the front of my shorts and fondled me which got me hard quickly. I pulled her top off and played with her boobs and she knelt on the floor pulling my shorts off. Neither of us had underwear on, and she took my rod in her mouth. Just a little at first then deeper until she had it all the way down her throat. She massage my sack and sucked one testicle at a time then back to my cock. She kept going and I noticed that she had one hand between her legs rubbing herself. I told her that I was close and she sucked me faster. I pulled out just before my orgasm and my cum shot out onto her face with some of it landing in her open mouth and she went down on me again as her own orgasm took over her body. We kissed and fondled until very late and feel asleep holding each other. The next morning we said our good-bye's without any phony promises but I would really like to have an encore.

On Wednesday at lunch she asked if I would going to the beach again this weekend.

Most likely, would you like to come with me?

Yes but my friend Ginger would like to come with us if you wouldn't mind.

I love weekends.

Kat900
Kat900
25 Followers