Nude Beach/Black Cock Ch. 03

Story Info
Our escapades expand as does our boundaries.
2.3k words
4.55
44.5k
43

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Serena laid on my chest, I kissed her and thanked her for making love with a guy 20 years older than she. She smiled, looked at Traci, and asked if she can do it again later. Traci smiled at me and said yes, and asked Serena if she would like to stay overnight and sleep with me all night long. This caused me to give Traci an odd look because one of our rules is we never play alone. Serena looked at both of us and said that she will let us decide that answer. With that Serena popped up and offered to go get all of us more drinks out of the kitchen.

I quickly asked Traci what that was all about, she bit her bottom lip, looked into my eyes and told me since it was Luke's last night on the island that she wanted to be with him all night. I was kind of taken back by this since it was against our rules, she looked at me and said please, I could not say no to her. I asked her if she was OK with me sleeping with Serena all night and she stroked my cock and said as long as there is some left for her in the morning after Luke left, she was fine with it.

When Serena came back out, I asked her if she wanted to stay over, she smiled and said that she would love to, with that, she bent over and gave Traci a kiss on the lips and then flopped down between the two of us. Traci explained to Serena as she giggled that she is not bi but that kiss made her weak. This is got my mind going of course because I had always wanted to see Traci with another woman. Serena leaned over to Traci and they started to kiss, their kiss became more intimate as they both were running their fingers through the others hair.

Traci went from kissing Serena to sliding down between her legs, Traci was shy at first as she looked and barely touched Serena's pussy. Slowly Traci's tongue flicked across her pussy and then her clit making Serena throw her head back in passion. I think Serena knowing that this was Traci's first time, made it even more passionate to her. Traci continued into new waters with her tongue and Serena's pussy. Soon she was overcome with passion as her tongue and fingers started to do magic to Serena's pussy. I went over and started to suck on Serena's nipples as Traci and I brought her to her first of many orgasms. After Serena's moans died off, I started to kiss her with more passion than I thought was possible. She looked into my eyes and asked me to lick Traci's pussy the same way that she was licking her.

I could not help myself but I let my tongue join Traci's as we both took turns licking and fingering her beautiful young pussy. I then slid down between Traci's legs to the place that I consider the most beautiful place in the world, Traci's pussy. I let my tongue start to do a dance over her clit and suck on her larger than normal labia's. I love her pussy, there is something about it that I can never get enough of it, the smell, the texture, the fun that it gives me. As I was licking her, I was looking up at the exquisite show of her fingers sliding in and out of Serena's pussy and her tongue working with a feverish passion on her clit. It was all so mesmerizing, Traci's pussy in my face and watching her lick Serena's beautiful young pussy that I had just made love to, knowing that Traci was tasting my cum out of another woman's body.

I could tell that Traci was getting close to having an orgasm, her body and her pussy were getting tighter and tighter, soon Serena was moaning and then screaming as an obviously amazing orgasm was washing over her body, soon, Traci joined her as her body shook from my tongue and her pussy clenched down on the three fingers that I had inside of her, both of them moaning at the same time was so erotic, heck, watching my wife licking a beautiful young woman's pussy was over the top for me. I watched as Traci's orgasm subsided, she went back to licking Serena again, I took this as my cue to continue licking Traci, I so badly wanted to be inside of Traci at this point as my cock was harder than it had ever been.

I was now copying Traci's tongue as it did such a beautiful little dance over Serena's pussy and clit, it was all so erotic to feel and watch. My mind was ablaze with passion and primal passion as something changed, I took my eyes from the spectacle in front of me to Luke's huge black cock, slowly pushing inside of Traci's pussy. I heard Traci let out a moan as Luke's cock sunk inside of her, I could soon feel her clit become completely engorged again as Luke's massive cock sunk deeper and deeper inside of her. Traci's moans were louder and louder as he slid deeper and deeper inside of her.

I had quit licking her and watched, closer than I had ever watched a black cock going inside of Traci. It was surreal watching her being spread that wide, seeing the wetness of her pussy glistening off of his massive black cock, seeing his veins bulge as he pushed inside of her. Seeing his balls swaying with his hips, seeing Traci's hips pushing back onto him, it was all so beautiful to watch. Soon I heard Traci's moans begging for me to keep licking her. I couldn't do that, his balls were practically hitting my chin when he went in deeper.

Soon she was begging me to lick her, I let my tongue start licking her clit, trying to avoid any contact with Luke's cock but it was impossible. I soon could feel Traci's clit growing larger and larger as I licked her, I was now over the top so horny watching Luke's massive cock plowing into Traci's pussy and hearing Serena's moans as she had another orgasm, I found myself being bolder about licking Traci and allowing my tongue to slide across Luke's cock as he fucked her. Traci was now moaning louder than I have ever heard her, it seemed that Luke's cock was growing even fatter and more massive as his tempo was speeding up as he fucked Traci.

I soon could feel my tongue sliding against Luke's balls as he was now in deep to the hilt of his cock inside of Traci. I was licking her like a madman possessed with passion and horniness, licking Luke's cock as I licked her pussy, it was all surreal but amazing. Traci's hips now were bucking against my tongue and Luke's cock as she was nearing a monumental orgasm, I saw Luke's balls grow tight as he rammed his cock in so deep and with that, it began to pulsate as he grunted out loud as his orgasm rushed over him. This caused Traci to have the most massive orgasm I have ever heard from her as she screamed out loud. I sucked on her clit which made her scream again, her pelvis clenched down so tight on Luke's cock. It seemed that both of their orgasms went on forever but soon he was pulling out of Traci and this was my time to leave before his load fell on my face.

Traci had climbed up on Serena and was now making out with her, their tongues were darting in and out and I could see Luke's massive load now dripping from Traci's pussy. It was all so erotic to see. When they broke free, we all laid down to take a rest. Serena teased Traci about for never licking a pussy before, that she was amazing at doing it. Traci got up and came and laid down on me, she then giggled explaining that I had taught her how to do it over the years and that I get the glory of that. With that, she started to kiss me and thanked me for licking her so awesome and giving her the greatest orgasm ever.

Traci led me into the house to get our guests new drinks. It was nice being alone and being able to talk about what had just happened. She told me that she got so horny when she was licking Serena that never thought she could do that with a woman and by the end, she did not want to quit because she loved doing it so much. She then asked me how I felt about licking her at the same time while Luke fucked her. I told her it was awkward but after a bit, I also found myself so turned on. She asked me if I licked Luke's cock, I blushed and told her yes and that I also sucked on his balls. She started to kiss me when I told her that, she told me that even made her hornier now to hear that. She placed my fingers by her pussy and asked me to feel her wetness, to feel Luke's cum inside of her, she kept kissing me and led me to the couch, she laid down, spread her legs wide and asked me to lick her and taste Luke's cum.

This also started out awkward but soon I found myself being all caught up in licking Traci and tasting Luke's cum. I had four fingers inside of her now loose pussy and I was licking for everything it was worth, it was amazing, It did not take long and Traci was screaming out loud in another amazing orgasm. As soon as she came, I slid my now rock hard cock inside of her and started pounding away on her, telling her that I like fucking her stretched out pussy and soon I was over the top as I had another amazing orgasm. I laid down beside her to catch my breath and we both started giggling with all that had already happened this day and it was only 2:00.

We got up, grabbed the pitcher of drinks and headed out to see our guests who were both laying there naked chatting away. Traci leaned over to give Luke a kiss and she grabbed his cock and played with it. He started getting hard at her touch and she giggled that she needed to give her pussy a break that she was already starting to get sore. She smiled at Serena and asked her if she wanted to find out what Luke's cock felt like. Serena nervously giggled and then joined Traci in stroking his cock. Serena asked me if we had any lube, I said sure as I got up to grab some out of our bedroom.

When I got back down there, Serena was already straddling Luke's cock but she could not get it in. I squirted some on my hand and started to finger Serena's pussy and I squeezed some out onto Luke's cock. Traci then grabbed his cock and smeared it all around and then she slid his cock around Serena's pussy. Serena hungrily pushed down on the head and slowly worked him deeper and deeper inside of her, she started to moan loudly as she fucked him, telling him that he felt amazing. Soon she was screaming out loud as a great orgasm washed over her. Traci started licking Luke's cock as he would slide out and go back in, it was so amazing to watch. Serena then slid off of him and reversed herself as she slid back down on Luke,

Now Traci had full access to Serena's clit as she licked Luke and then up to her clit, I watched as Serena got goose bumps all over her body. I went up and started to suck on her nipples and kiss her and then back to her breasts. I reached down and pulled her hood back so Traci would have better access to her clit as she started to lick with a fervor. Serena was moaning again as another orgasm washed over her. When she got done, Traci motioned for me to join her in licking Serena. I started out very cautious again but was soon overcome with passion, Traci took my hand and placed it on Luke's cock.

It felt very strange but also very familiar feeling his cock sliding between my fingers. Traci then led my hand down to his balls and told me to squeeze them gently. She watched as she started licking Serena again and I gently touched his balls and his cock. Traci motioned for me to lick his balls and his cock. I slowly let my tongue do that but I made sure that with each stroke, that I would also lick Serena's clit and then I would let my tongue slide back down to his balls. Traci was joining me as we both licked his cock and balls and then we would kiss, Traci told me how horny she was watching me do that. About that time, his cock popped out of Serena and Traci took him in her mouth and started to suck on his cock, she motioned for me to do it but that was taking it to far and I shook my head no. She gave me a pouty look as she continued to suck on him. I licked Serena's pussy as Traci sucked on his cock, it was wonderful. She stuffed his big cock bag into Serena, it was so erotic watching his huge cock slide in and out of her. Traci went back to sucking on Serena's clit and soon they were both over the top in their own incredible orgasms.