Nude Beach Bride Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,482 Followers

Poor Gaby's head was squeezed tightly in the narrowing space where I met Jazzy's pelvis, as Peggy was driving me more and more into a kneeling position. Gaby's tongue was now trying to twist around my shaft, while occasionally still flitting over to make Jazzy's clit bobble like a doll. Gaby added her fingers to the mix, adding to Jazzy's climax, making her bounce high off the sand to meet my thrusts.

I sensed rather than saw that the sisters were straightening up and kissing behind and above the back of my head, as Peggy thrust a thumb past my sphincter to stimulate my prostate, ensuring a strong flow of goo into Jazzy's waiting receptacle. I kept on thrusting as my rod softened, letting every bit of cream spurt into this lovely cunt, knowing how much I was about to enjoy seeing my wife drink from it like a goblet. This image in turn reinvigorated my ardour, as I reached over Gaby's head, tweaking Jazzy's sensitive nipples, using her pleasant pain as a device to milk even more cum from my now aching balls.

The twins kept me locked in place, licking the nerve centers at the top and bottom of my spine simultaneously, their hands reaching around to twist my teats much as I was doing to Jazzy. Their tongues ran along the bony protuberances of my backbone as if they were fingering a saxophone. Each lick, each stab, each twirl, sent another wave of shocks right down and out the tip of my cock, buried deep in this tender flesh.

Again, I seemed to float outside my body, dissociated from my own actions, seemingly watching myself. I also noticed Yanic. Since Penny was now too busy teasing me for him to comfortably continue eating her cream pie, he was sharing his treat with Mary, snowballing Horace's used seed, mixed with Penny's juices and his own spittle, into Mary's eager mouth.

"Mary is getting a share of Horace's cream after all," I thought, and probably muttered out loud, but, again, Jazzy's mind was elsewhere, as Gaby continued to flick her tongue along the edges of our friend's pussy, seeking to capture any stray overflow of my seed, or Jazzy's abundant wetness.

Mary was giggling so hard, bits fell from her lips, which the two of them were enjoying licking off their chins, tongues flicking out and down, then tangling, until it was impossible to know which goo was where. Mary meanwhile reached between their bodies, stroking Yanic's cock, restoring it to full hardness. She broke free of Penny just long enough to lift her hand to her mouth and run her flat tongue down her palm, like a kid licking a popsicle.

"Yum, he's still sticky wet," Mary observed, her tongue then capturing the remains off of her glistening lips.

Cassie had been resting off to one side quietly, reverting to her maid-like demeanour of deference, but now she spoke, "may I have a taste?"

Without waiting for a reply, the cocoa skinned servant took a step across the sand and knelt at the feet of Mary, Penny and Yanic. She gently stroked Yanic's half erect shaft and then ran her tongue around the girth, from the base all the way to the underside of his mushroom. Then she wrapped her lips around the tip, and without a pause began deep throating him, stimulating his balls with her free hand at the same time. As she did this, she shifted up into a doggy position.

My cock twitched at the implied invitation, but I decided that rest was the better part of valour, or at least of not having my cock fall off. Besides which, Gaby had said nothing about allowing me to fuck Cassie, and she already had one pussy filled with my cream waiting for her to eat.

Penny nestled next to Cassie in the sand and began caressing the young maid's lithe body, just rubbing, not twisting or pulling on any of the special parts. From the increase in Cassie's groans, it seemed to be working. Soon, Cassie had to back off and allow her saliva to escape down Yanic's rod, and coat her own chin. Penny then tenderly touched Cassie's face, guiding the girl's mouth around until Penny could lap the excess fluids into her own mouth, allowing her to experience yet another combination of tastes.

Like Cassie, Espy had slipped to the sidelines, though her rest had been brief. Watching Penny pleasing Cassie obviously inspired her, as she slid along the sand and began licking Cassie's thighs from behind. The contrast of icy white blonde hair draped over tawny skin added to the exoticness of the occasion. Despite Gaby's interest in continuing our swinging after the honeymoon, swapping or foursomes at home might seem tame to these honeymoon trysts.

Finally, I was able to roll off of Jazzy, collapsing to the sand. I was ready for a good nap, but had to stay awake at least long enough to watch Gaby complete her mission. Since her head was already on Jazzy's belly, it was simple for my bride to shift just a little bit and begin lapping my cream pie out of our friend's warm wet pussy.

"Mmmm, Jazzy adds a nice sweetness to your salty tang," she said, holding her eyes right on mine. Then, she opened her mouth wide, dramatically rolled her tongue along her lips, coating them with a creamy sheen. Little strands of goo already dangled from her teeth.

"Excuse me, I need more pie," she continued, adopting an exaggerated Southern Belle style accent.

In order to bury her whole face in Jazzy's cunt, Gaby shifted her whole body, kneeling in doggy position between the blonde's knees, and then lowered her head. There was no dainty lapping along inner thighs here. The first taste might have been a tease, but now Gaby was munching like she was in a pie eating contest at a State Fair. Her hair flew from side to side, sweat spraying wildly, as she furiously licked and nibbled at Jazzy's flesh and my deposit.

I just watched, amazed at the sudden change in my wife. Less than a week ago, she had been shocked to find Carla fucking a caterer in the pantry during our rehearsal dinner. "I know she's a slut, but what if someone walked in?" she had said to me afterwards.

As I had sat there at the restaurant, my napkin barely covering the bulge in my lap, I had whispered back, "Well, someone did walk in, you did, so tell me – what happened?"

Gaby had blushed then. "Nothing," she said, not looking me in the eye. "They were too busy polishing the countertop with Carla's naked ass to notice me."

At that point, I had discretely reached over and slid my hand up her leg, intending to creep beneath her skirt to check for dampness, but Gaby had slapped my hand and then had blushed a deeper red.

"I knew it," I told her, "you got excited watching them."

Covering her face with her napkin, my then fiancée had nodded, just a tiny bob of her chin. "I'm so ashamed," she had said.

"I bet if they had noticed you, they would have enjoyed the fucking even more, and maybe asked you to join them."

At that point, Gaby had a coughing fit, but sputtered "I never would...I was mortified just seeing it."

That was then, this is now, I reflected as I watched Gaby eating pussy in public, her own hot box upturned in the air, begging for tonguing or fucking. At the dinner, I had just quietly grinned, my cock almost bursting my pants, since Carla had helped trick Gaby into this nude beach honeymoon, and did so hoping that after we returned, her best friend might want to swap or share.

All of this reflection added to the scene unfolding before my eyes made me even more aroused, as I suddenly realized that my palm was caressing my wounded weapon, rubbing the slick wetness into the soft shroud of flesh that hid the steely muscle.

Just then, Gaby raised her head briefly from between Jazzy's thighs, and turned to look at me. She grinned wildly, her entire chin and both cheeks glowing with the mix of my contribution and Jazzy's growing wetness. Panting to catch her breath, all she could do was nod. I had never seen her eyes shine as brightly.

"Hey, Espy," Gaby called, "I thought you were going to clean Seth while I ate Jazzy."

"I think she's otherwise occupied," I said, looking over to where the smaller blonde was still munching on Cassie.

"Well, you need someone's mouth around that shaft." As Gaby spoke, she caressed Jazzy's clit slowly with her thumb, drawing soft moans from the blonde, whose hips were both rotating and rising, signalling, perhaps, that another climax was near.

"You should finish your cream pie; I think Jazzy's dish is ready for cleaning." I affected the same sort of 'Gone with the Wind' accent she had adopted earlier.

Gaby chuckled, the sound coming from so deep inside her that it was more of a growl. "Oh, mercy, where are my manners?" she giggled like a girl from Georgia might have a century or more ago, just before eating the maid.

In this case, the maid had been last night's treat for my bride. Today's treat was a genuine Southern Belle, as I seemed to recall Jazzy having said she was from one of those states. I didn't spend long thinking about it, as I was distracted by the sight of Gaby lowering her lips once again to Jazzy's clit. She blew gently across the surface of the little bud, warming it, as she then tossed it around lightly with just the tip of her tongue, acting with calmer style than the earlier full face attack.

I slowly stroked my rod as Gaby gripped Jazzy's clit between her teeth and tugged it away from the base, rotating it ever so slightly, carefully, and at the same time, slid two fingers deep inside that cunt, thrusting them stiffly like a cock. Jazzy's moans gave way to groans, her long hair thrashing wildly about.

"No, ...don't...no.... stop...don't," she said, and this made Gaby pause, until Jazzy reached over and grasped my wife's head in both hands, forcing Gaby's face to Jazzy's groin. "Don't stop," she barked, raising her legs up over Gaby's shoulders, trapping Gaby between her thighs.

"Need some help with that?"

I was so focussed on watching Gaby's adventure that I had not noticed Horace approaching. Like me, he had already filled a cunt. His horse cock was still flaccid, but twice the size of mine at full strength.

"What?" I croaked, not sure what he meant.

Horace's baritone chuckle echoed off the ocean. "No offence meant man, but I swing both ways. All part of the friendly service." He grinned happily.

"Thanks, but no thanks," I decided, a little surprised to find that at least a bit of me was tempted by his offer. A little voice inside of me said 'A tongue is a tongue, what does it matter which gender it is attached to?'

The angel on the other shoulder though was saying 'What, then that devil will talk you into tasting HIS cock, just to see what it's like?'

The devilish voice went one better though, suggesting, 'If bisex is fine for Gaby, why not for you too? And isn't your cock getting fatter just looking at Horace's cock expanding? Go ahead...reach out and touch it.'

None of which mattered though, because the "No thanks" had been enough for Horace to give a massive shrug of his shoulders, and wander a few feet over to where the German family was frolicking. The husky daughter seemed eager to play.

Watching that could have entertained me, but would do nothing about cleaning the sticky mess off of my shaft. Peggy again came to my rescue. She had been resting nearby, and without a word, reached over and brushed my hand off my cock, taking the hardness in her own palm.

"Let me do that," she said, sliding closer. "Since I helped make this mess, I should clean it up."

With that, she dropped her head down, jaw wide open and effortlessly swallowed my cock, all the way down to my balls. I could feel her tongue slide along the underside of my length. As soon as I was fully in her mouth, Peggy began rising up, twisting her tongue around, lapping up the flavours off my skin.

Gaby must have heard the schoolmarm's offer, as she bobbed up from savouring Jazzy long enough to look over and tell Peggy, "Once you have a nice mouthful, come here and kiss me, so we can share the two ends of the mixture. Mine is a lot creamier I bet."


With that, my bride shifted her efforts, using her fingers to pull Jazzy's gash wide open, no longer just swallowing her clit, but once again exploring each fold of flesh, hunting for any remaining crumbs of cream. Jazzy seemed to like the new angle, moving her own fingers to her clit. Within moments, her hips were thrashing harder than ever, almost knocking Gaby over, except that Jazzy kept her legs locked around my bride's back. This created a seesaw motion, like Jazzy was fucking Gaby's face as the blonde screamed through another wave of orgasms.

"I don't think I can come again just yet," I admitted to my cocksucking chum Peggy.

She nodded while still licking my shaft clean. "I could make you come if I wanted to, but I think I'll just keep bathing you until Gaby is ready for her kiss."

Then Peggy allowed my prick to flop freely just long enough to lift it and duck between my thighs to start licking my balls. After she thoroughly bathed them, she said "I better take extra care to make sure that they are clean."

With those words, Peggy drew my left nut deep into her cheek, and held it there for quite a while, sucking it like a jawbreaker. This allowed me a nice moment to watch Gaby thrashing her face from side to side as she drove Jazzy even further into the throes of ecstasy. I was a bit surprised that no one had taken advantage of Gaby's upturned exposed ass, or the gaping wet open cunt between her legs, which was available doggy style. Despite our new found liberation within our 'paint barely dry' marriage, I found myself somewhat glad that she was not being indiscriminately stuffed with meat, at least not just yet.

My little brain appreciated the sight as well, my rod nodding in hopes of filling at least one of those spaces shortly. It's independent motion almost took Peggy's eye out as she raised her head at that very second to smile up at me, her lips shining with Jazzy's juices, mixed with all my additions – semen, sweat, maybe a little salt and suntan lotion. Peggy was a real trouper and just giggled at the meat slapping, and then continued to suckle my right testicle, tugging it even harder than the left. My mast was again at full staff.

Just then, Jazzy finally screamed, "No mas, no mas," loud enough that they likely heard her miles away. Unlike Roberto Duran's begging 'no more' in his famous fight, Jazzy was a winner here, as we all were.

She abruptly lifted Gaby's head up off of her cunt. My wife and her friend grinned at each other, Gaby's entire face glowing with fresh pussy juice over top of the remains of cream pie. Jazzy opened her knees wide. Peggy left me with my flagpole flying. She and Gaby crawled across the sand towards each other, meeting in the middle. Like a pair of synchronized swimmers, each raised their left hand and placed it behind the other's neck, drawing their mouths closer. It unfolded before me like a movie, almost in slow motion.

This gave me time to glance around. The sun was already fading, and so was the impromptu National Nude Day beach orgy. The German daughter had Horace on his back, like a beached whale, and was riding his fat cock, bouncing and yelling as she had one orgasm after another. But the couple I presumed to be her parents had retreated to a lounge chair, where they sipped cocktails and watched the show, rather than joining in. The motherly woman did, I noticed, give a slight fondle to the genitals of the waiter, and the father stroked the mom's exposed pussy casually, but his cock never reinflated, despite all the surrounding stimulation, and she soon seemed more interested in the alcohol than another mouthful of cock.

I silently wondered whether in a decade or two, Gaby would be so nonchalant about sex in general or public sex in particular. Then, the thought of sex in front of, or even with, the children we didn't even have yet, crowded into my brain, making everything cloudy and confused for a moment, until I glanced over to see Peggy softly caressing Gaby's chin, closing in for a kiss. Once again, I was focussed solely on the present, and the future could take care of itself.

As Peggy pressed her soft lips against Gaby's moist mouth, I glanced around quickly. Most of the action had stopped or slowed for the time being. Even Espy, normally full of restless energy, was lying on her back on the sand. I could not tell whether she was exhausted, or whether she had eaten Cassie into submission. Espy was smiling up at Jazzy, and she raised herself up on one elbow so she could reach over and link fingers with her companion.

The slim maid, Cassie, had rolled over onto her back, with her eyes closed, fingers still grazing in her sodden cunt, so perhaps she was still ready for more. Mary, Penny and Yanic lounged comfy in a chair built for one, fingers still exploring each other, perhaps warming up for more fun, but for now all three were watching Peggy pushing a mouthful of fluids into my bride's cheek, as Gaby's tongue answered back with an offering of cream for Peggy.

Their tongues twisted, a healthy gob of goo rolling from one tip to the other as they turned, making sure I could clearly see the show. They pulled their lips apart, tongues extending into the hot tropical air, but no droplets fell to the sand. First Gaby's tongue slid over Peggy's, flipping the snowball onto the waiting flesh, and then they both turned just the ends of the organs. The silent choreography as Peggy went counter clockwise and Gaby went clockwise allowed Peggy's tongue to linger on top of Gaby's, transferring the slimier concoction which the schoolmarm had slurped off my deflating shaft into my bride's waiting mouth.

After that swapping, they drew their faces close again, lips locking. However, they did this in slow motion, so I had a good view of Peggy's tongue stabbing into my bride's waiting mouth, almost as if Gaby was giving head. Peggy was getting quite passionate and after a few seconds that seemed longer, Gaby tumbled over onto her back, dragging Peggy on top of her. They never broke the kiss however.

Gaby was aroused as much as ever, her hips humping up as they kissed, and soon Peggy's fingers roamed down Gaby's freshly tanned tummy and toyed with my wife's clit. The brunette's tongue was stabbing into my bride's mouth like a cock, eager for a blowjob. Peggy's other hand began thrusting like a cock into Gaby's soaked cunt, squishily finger fucking, repeating the actions which had provoked Gaby's wake up call orgasm.

My aching tool responded, reviving to half mast chubbiness. I enjoyed the familiar thickening and weight, and cupped it in my palm. Though I lazily caressed myself, I did it slowly, my attention focussed on Gaby's pleasure as her groans, muffled as they were by Peggy's lips, indicated she was nearing climax. I was pleased that no one came over to offer assistance with my arousal, because that would have spoiled the Gaby moment.

That moment came with gusto, my wife finally twisting her mouth away from Peggy's tongue so that she could scream "Fuck yes, fuck me..." so loudly that I think her mother and the church ladies back home might have heard.

I grinned thinking of that image, about how the old biddies would react to seeing prim little Gabriela engaged in lesbian public beach sex. My hardness intensified even more though, thinking about how Kevin and Carla might react.

"Too bad we don't have a video camera," I muttered, just loud enough that Gaby caught my eye while she was in the midst of taking Peggy's hand in her own, to increase the rate of the finger fuck to match her hip action, as the orgasm rolled through her loins.

Yanic also heard me. "We can't have this shit showing up on the internet, man," he said.

"Yeah, then everyone would want a Nude Beach honeymoon." Cassie joked.

Gaby sighed to completion, and collapsed on the hot sand, her heaving breasts subsiding until they were slowly rising gently with each breath. I was amazed to realize that watching her newly tanned naked flesh glisten in the sun was making my tired cock stir all over again.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,482 Followers