Nude Beach Campout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna just gurgled. Her orgasm had just hit and she was totally incoherent. I moved to do the same to Emily. She knew what was coming and she spread her legs as wide as they could go. Instead of fucking her clit, I shoved my hardness into her with one swift push.

"Oh God," she moaned loudly. "Fuck me baby, fuck me hard."

I eased my cock in and out, slowly and she kept trying to speed up the tempo. I changed women again though, and this time I entered Donna and began pumping her hard and fast. Her boobs bounced with the forced of my impalement. I wanted to fill her up, but I also wanted to fill up my wife, too.

I had the girls move. I let Donna lay on her back, but had Emily straddle her with her butt in the air. That way I could go back and forth between two hot, wet, loving pussies.

While the girls kissed and moaned in pleasure, I drove my cock into and out of one or the other's pussy. Back and forth, up and down, in and out, fast or slow, I went. Finally I knew I was ready and could hold off no longer. I told them I was ready to cum. They urged me on and reminded me to fill both of them up.

I pumped Emily's pussy and cum fired out of the tip of my cock. Immediately I pulled out and shoved it into Donna. Another pulse fired and cum rocketed into her. As before, I pulled out and my cock fired off on their outer lips, splattering on the outsides and dripping down. I managed to put it back into Emily and another blast let go, painting her inner walls again.

I had to end up somewhere, and I chose Donna. I shoved it in her with a force that caused me to eject a final spasm of cum. Back and forth I moved my cock in her sloppy cum filled pussy. I felt two more spasms escape and then it was over. I collapsed onto my wife's butt, which pulled my cock from Donna's pussy.

The last drops of cum leaked onto both girls bodies, then I rolled off and on to the sleeping bag. They moved and used their hands to massage my love into each other's bodies. They rolled to either side of me, and kissed me, then moved to my cock, to lick off my cum.

Two hours later we woke up and finally packed up the tent and piled into the car, heading for home. We had never played like that before, but we decided to explore the possibilities of more, in the future.

12