Nude Beach Fantasy Ch. 01

Story Info
My nude beach fantasy comes true!
1.2k words
3.82
36.4k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a small park on a lake, with a small, pebbly beach. The park seems a bit of an anomaly in this very upscale neighborhood in a major US city. But here it is.

Everyone in this park is naked. This is the local nude beach.

You've just hiked down the short trail from the street and are laying out your towel on the grass in the upper portion of the park. The ground here is flat and comfortable, part sun and part shade. There is only one other person in this part of the park. He is a middle-aged man, rather tall, not bad looking. He is laying flat on his back, naked of course, reading a book. A large straw hat is shading his eyes from the sun.

You strip off your clothes and sit down. The man has naturally given you the once-over, and naturally approves. But he seems polite enough, discretely engaged in reading. Not staring, not ogling, semingly not paying you any attention whatever.

You lay back on your towel, completely naked. You may be old, you may be young. You may be tall, short, slender, plump. You may be as hirsute as a bear, or as smooth as a schoolgirl. You may be a regular at this park or it may be your first time here. Perhaps you've gotten an unexpected day off from work and have decided to make the most of it. It's a fantasy, remember.

You're on your back, head slightly elevated. Your legs are outstretched, knees and feet pressed firmly together. You pull out a book and begin to read, but your mind wanders. The cool air on your body feels so good. The patches of warm sunlight that caress you wherever they touch are glorious. You feel naked and free. You feel sexy.

You can't seem to fully relax and concentrate on what you're reading, however. You drop the book and bring your knees to your chest. You wrap your arms around your calves and hold your legs tightly to your body. Then you carefully place your feet back on the ground, several inches apart this time.

You relax your legs and let your knees drift apart. The cool air on your naughty bits feels wonderful. You close your eyes and swing your knees together then back apart, slowly, sensuously, as far as they will go.

Suddenly you realize that you must be giving your neighbor quite a show. Glancing over, you can see that he hasn't moved. Still absorbed in his book, still keeping to himself. The only change from before, in fact, is that he is now sporting an erection.

There's no question about it. His penis has enlarged, lengthened, and is poised above his midsection pointing "due north."

Something about this situation stikes you as humorous, but you manage to stifle a giggle. You know you should feel embarrassed, but you don't. You lay your legs out straight again, though with your feet spread this time, pick up your book again, and try to read. To forget the feelings you are feeling.

You glance again at your neighbor. Still erect. You try to read, can't remember a thing that has passed before your eyes, turn the page back, try again. Glance again. Still hard.

Finally, "You should do something about that," you suggest.

"What...?"

You nod your head in the direction of his crotch and say again, "You should do something about that."

"You... you want me to jack off?" he asks.

Your reply is listless. "Whatever."

He doesn't need any more encouragement than this. His book falls to the ground as he grasps his penis with his right hand. He slowly begins to stroke, angling his organ straight up in the air. He wants you to watch.

You pretend to be engrossed in your book, however, only occasionally peeking over to observe his masturbation.

Finally you ask, casually, "Where are you going to come?"

"I... uh..." And, "Well..."

Then the light goes on in his head. You can almost see it.

"Can I come on your tits?" he asks, incredulously.

Listlessly again, "Whatever."

Quickly he jerks himself upright and crawls on his knees to the edge of your towel. His rigid penis stands straight out, pointing the way. He grasps it again, pointing it in the general direction of your chest, and slowly strokes.

"Not on my face," you command.

"No. No!" He wouldn't dream of it.

He continues stroking himself, unhurriedly, seemingly savoring each moment. He stares at your breasts rapturously, then his gaze moves to your eyes.

"Can I touch them?" he asks.

"I suppose," you reply offhandedly.

His left hand reaches out to caress your breast. His touch is careful, gentle even. It feels nice. He's massaging your nipple with one hand now while his other hand works his stiff cock. As he reaches across your chest toward your other breast, you pull your knees up and spread them apart, exposing your crotch again.

"Can I touch your pussy?" he requests.

"No!" Firmly.

He's staring down between your legs now and breathing heavily. "Can I smell it?" he whispers.

You pause for a second and then shrug your shoulders slightly. "If you'd like," you say.

He moves quickly again, between your legs. His face is so close to your nether regions that you can feel his breath. You lift your feet in the air and he plants both forearms on the ground under your thighs. You can hear him make a long, slow inhalation. "Ahh..." He breathes out, then in again, enraptured by your scent. Suddenly you feel something touching you. Something moist. It's his tongue, tasting the length of you from bottom to top.

"Eek!" you squeal. "No touching!" You slam your feet back to the ground and clamp your knees together tightly as he jolts upright.

"I'm sorry," he says. "I'm sorry." He fears that he may have spoiled the moment. "I just couldn't resist. You taste wonderful!"

Something tells you to forgive him. You have been offering a lot in the way of temptation, after all. "That's alright. But don't do it again." Make no mistake who is in control here.

"Can I touch your tits again?" he asks sheepishly.

"Well... alright," you grudgingly reply. And as he returns to fondling your breast you command, "Hurry it up!"

But you needn't have said anything. He has pressed the tip of his penis up against your nipple and is rubbing his slippery secretion into it with his thumb. His breathing is getting heavier and faster. Suddenly he grunts and semen sprays onto your chest. Another spurt and then another. He is rubbing his slimy come into your breasts as he ejaculates.

Then his eyes close and he leans back onto his heels. He drops his hands, lets out a long breath and reopens his eyes, smiling. He looks at you worshipfully and for a moment you fear he will say, "I love you."

But in another moment he has come to his senses. His smile fades and a look almost of concern crosses his face. "Should I clean it up?"

"No." You shake your head. "It's alright. Just leave it."

The man returns to his towel and begins to gather his things together. He dresses hurriedly, grabs his backpack and heads for the trail, exiting the park. As he passes he gives you a shy smile and a brief nod of the head. And then he's gone.

As you return to your book you can feel the coolness on your breasts as his come dries there.

Please... please, help to make my fantasy real this summer!