Nude Beach Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
Coconut oil provides a slippery sort of bond at the beach.
1.8k words
4.19
18.9k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd like to invite you into my fantasy. As fantasies go, this one is rather tame, but I think you will admit, quite enjoyable. It's also quite attainable. In fact, you can make my fantasy come true at the nude beach this summer. Please, please make my fantasy come true.

And now we begin.

You don't really know this man, but you've seen him before many times. You've spoken with him, had a few short but pleasant conversations. He has always been polite, friendly and well-behaved. He is lying flat on his back on a towel, as usual, reading a book, here on the pebbly beach of this small park on a lake at the edge of a major US city.

He is totally naked. The park you are in is, in fact, one of the local nude beaches.

You set your things down on the ground a few short feet beyond the man's outstretched legs. "Do you mind if I sit here?" you ask.

"Oh, of course not," he replies, "How are you?"

And you have another brief but pleasant conversation as you lay out your towel and casually remove your clothes.

In this fantasy you are a very pretty young woman. You have a lovely face with large, brown eyes and a cheerful smile that shows off your even white teeth. Your figure is shapely and well-proportioned. If gravity is starting to have an effect on your flesh, have no fear. The men at this nude beach are able to view you, and in fact most women, in a sort of soft focus that blurs away imperfections. They are, one and all, absolutely entranced by your beauty as well as by your gracious manner.

You proceed to strip down until you are wearing nothing but a pair of black lace panties. They are very cute, and you know they show off to good effect some of your best assets. You have noticed as you undressed that several of the men in the park, including your acquaintance, have given you brief and favorable glances, but that is only to be expected.

Now you lay back. You stretch out your feet and feel your bare breasts flatten and sag to the sides a bit. You lay your arms down, palms up, fingers extended. The sun is warm on your skin, the lapping of the waves on the shore is a soothing sound, and you are feeling satisfied and content with the world around you. Your eyes close, your lips curve into a slight smile, you breathe in and out, slowly and deeply. You are soon half-asleep, blissfully unaware of anything but your own private feelings.

After a time, you hear familiar voices, and you sit up and turn around. Your friends, your usual beach companions, have arrived. You greet them, stand and walk up onto the grass where they are laying out their large blanket. This is another happy reunion for you all, even though you see each other quite often at the nude beach, all through the summer.

And so you sit with your naked friends and chat. It's the usual conversation, comfortable and familiar. Everyone is talking, smiling, laughing occasionally, and in general having a good time. Then you glance over toward your things on the beach, look past your towel, and see your friendly aquaintance. He is still lying flat on his back, reading his book, but now you see that he has an erection.

Your heart stops for just a second, and your facial muscles go slack. This is a surprise! You rarely see erections at the nude beach, and you can't even remember the last time you saw one. You sit transfixed and stare at this man with his enticing bit of flesh. Then something compels you to get closer and investigate.

You take leave of your friends and return to your spot on the beach. You don't stare directly at your neighbor, but you keep him in view, out of the corner of your eye, his tantalizing erection just barely in sight.

And then, standing just beyond the man's feet, you do something unexpected, even to you. You turn away and remove your black lace panties. Slowly, sensuously, but not being too obviously exhibitionistic, you put your thumbs under the waistband on either side, wiggle your hips back and forth a few times, and slide the panties down past your buttocks, past your thighs, past your knees, past your calves, all the way to your feet and step out of them. You then bend, feet together, straight-legged, from the waist, pick up your panties and place them in your bag.

If your best assets were being shown off before, they are really being shown off now. And casually, you sit back down on your towel. You are facing at a bit of an angle to your neighbor, and not looking quite in his direction. Nor does he seem to be looking at you.

But you know he sees you - sees every move you make.

Next, you lean back, legs akimbo, assets exposed again, and reach into your bag. Your dark, tanned skin has no need for sunscreen, but a bit of coconut oil would not be out of order - it keeps the skin soft and moist and protects from the drying rays of the sun.

Slowly, deliberately, you apply the oil to your body. You start with your face, work down your neck, cover your shoulders, massage your breasts and nipples extensively, rub down over your stomach and hips, and then work the oil into your legs, stroking them from thigh to calf, calf to thigh, top and bottom. You can feel your breasts swaying gently while you perform this operation.

Next, you spread your knees apart, look down at your crotch and proceed to methodically rub oil into your vulva. All the while you are facing, but not looking at, your friendly neighbor. This last operation takes quite a bit of time, but you find that you are enjoying it immensely. Your neighbor seems to be enjoying it also, in his spot just in front of you. His erection is standing up harder than ever, and is even throbbing a bit.

Other men have perked up by now, and are also enjoying the show, but this performance is for one man only, whether he knows it or not.

And now you've applied oil to every part of your body you are capable of comfortably reaching, but your back is still dry. And you can see only one way to remedy this problem. You turn to your neighbor. "Excuse me," you say, "Could you put oil on my back?"

The man is surprised, to say the least, but is wholly agreeable. You turn and lay face-down on your towel as he scoots his way over. You don't have to look to know that his erection is bobbing and weaving and pointing the way.

He swings one leg over you, suspends his body over your thighs, takes a handful of oil and begins applying it to your shoulders and upper back.

Your head is cradled in your arms, your eyes are closed, and you are enjoying this sensuous feeling. You moan softly, as the man's hands knead your flesh.

And then he moves forward a bit. You can feel his hairy testicles rubbing on your buttocks, and you lift your hips slightly, pushing back against him.

As his hands move lower, he shifts position again, sitting gently atop your thighs. This time he is bent forward slightly, and his erect penis is sitting on top of the cleft in your rump. Again you push back against him, this time moving your hips left to right against his erection.

His hands have reached your waist by now, and he dismounts. From the side he massages your buttocks, and you again moan softy from the feeling this is bringing to you. You spread your legs apart, lift your buttocks, and expose what might just be your best asset of all.

"What," you think, "has gotten into me? Or rather, what, I wonder, is going to get into me?"

And with that thought in your mind you feel the man's hand move between your legs, up your inner thigh, and caress your vagina. "Ohh..." you moan again. And softly, "Yes!" And you feel a finger being inserted between your wet lips. "Mmm..."

The man's finger slides easily, gently, in and out, again and again. What a wonderful feeling! And then he removes the digit and massages the outside of your vagina, paying particular attention to the sensitive spot at it's apex. Oh, yes!

His rhythm speeds up, he reinserts his finger, adding a second finger this time, spreading you open, filling you up. In, out, massaging outside again, back in, three fingers now, pushing harder, deeper, still faster. Your breathing has quickened, your heartbeat is pulsing rapidly. Suddenly your body goes rigid. You feel spasms erupting from inside yourself. Bliss! As the man slows his thrusting, you collapse onto your towel. You clamp your thighs together, forcing his hand out.

"That," you think to yourself, "was something! Oh, my!"

Next you feel the man's body mounting your thighs again. His hands grab your buttocks, and his thumbs spread them apart, exposing the crack between. Before you even have a chance to wonder what he is about to do, he lays his penis in the groove, squeezes your fleshy mounds together around it, and begins to pump himself forward and back. You can feel his pubic hair tickling your anus.

After a short 10 or 20 seconds, you feel him pause momentarily as his penis pulses. A splat of warm semen falls onto your back. He pumps himself against you again, and more semen erupts, spewing onto your body. And then again. And again. And then when his orgasm has subsided, he emits a low grunt and lifts himself off of your body. He kisses your shoulder gently. He leaves you now, presumably to return to his own towel. You are far too drained to know or care what he does with himself.

And you fall blissfully asleep, here on this pebbly beach in this public park, where you have just performed a very public sex act.

When you awake, you find that the man has gone. Your friends have left, also. The few remaining beach-goers are paying you no attention whatsoever. You stand shakily, then make your way unsteadily across the rocks, into the lake. Crouching in the shallows, you splash water up onto your body, rinsing yourself clean, paying particular attention to your back. Washing away the evidence of your nude beach encounter.

Can't go home with come all over you, after all!

Please... please, help to make my fantasy real this summer!