Nude Beach Horror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed behind her. Slowly, I emerged from the water: shivering. Yes, shivering. I was cold, damn cold. The cold, combined with the wind hit me, like a tonne of bricks. When my wet privates were exposed to the wind, I must've shrunk ten times over. Of course, I didn't realise this until it was too late. If I knew what I looked like, I would have covered myself up.

But I didn't. And my weekend was ruined.

I didn't realise that the cold had caused my penis to completely disappear. I mean completely! It was gone. It retracted completely. If there was anything there, it couldn't be seen, my thick hairy bush made sure of that. And my testicles weren't that impressive either. They had reacted to the cold, shrinking to the size of peas. I looked pathetic. I looked sexless. It looked like I had nothing but pubic hair between my legs.

I didn't know. It was so cold, everything was numb.

Holly made it back to where Carla and April were seated. She reached down for her towel. Her back was turned to me as she dried herself off. Shivering, I approached Carla and April, "Its freezing, hand me my towel please!"

What I got was laughter instead.

Holly didn't see at first. Carla and April reacted to the sight of me: with what appeared to be literally no penis. They were in hysterics. Carla pointed dead centre at my privates and said, "That's some serious shrinkage!" April was on the ground clutching her belly, she was laughing so hard, she was actually in pain. In horror, I watched as Holly slowly turned and glanced down at my shame. Given the fact that she'd responded with sympathy and understanding earlier, I assumed she would have reacted the same way.

I was wrong.

She found it equally as funny. In an instant, her face changed. Her eyes welled up with tears as her funny bone completely took over. April and Carla were cradling each other, laughing in each others arms. Holly's mouth was wide open as she continued to laugh and laugh. Laughter from within.

Sure enough, this created a fair amount of commotion on the beach. Soon, on lookers chimed in, laughing along with the girls. Some began snapping photos and recording video's with their iphones. It was mortifying, to say the least.

Instinct took over as I cupped my crotch with both hands and squeezed my legs tightly together. Of course, this just caused more commotion. I looked ridiculous. The laughter was getting louder, more and more out of control. "Please! Give me a towel!" I pleaded. "Give me a towel! It's cold!!" I pleaded again. Holly grabbed my towel and waved it in front of me. Teasing me. "Here you go....

Just kidding!" she laughed.

"For godsake! please! Holly Please!!" I said on the verge of tears. Holly repeated the pattern a few more times, waving the towel in my face, before yanking it from me. April rose to her feet and joined in. "Want to dry off little man?" she teased.

"y-y-you have a girls dick! No wonder he has a bimmer!!" Carla added, rolling around on the floor in hysterics.

"Just give me my towel" I pleaded once more.

April said something that shook me to my very core. "If you want your towel back, you have to sing for it, tater tot"

"sing for it?..... what is wrong with you people! Stop laughing at me! Stop taking pictures!!!" I yelled at the crowd. Of course, this just fuelled the fire. The crowd continued to grow as more immature young men and women gathered around me. It was no use, I had to play along.

"Okay, okay. What do you want me to do?" I asked Holly

Holly and April whispered amongst themselves, Carla rose and joined in. They chuckled amongst each other.

"That sounds a little harsh" Holly said

"It'll be funny" Carla added.

"It'll be perfect!" April said.

They all turned to me once more. Holly held the towel up, waving it. "You want this towel weenie man?"

"y..y... yes" I said, petrified.

"Sing I'm a little teapot." April said, chucking some more.

"ww.ww...waa?" I said, almost jumping out of my skin.

"and dance bitch. Your inferior little stub is your spout." Carla added.

"If you do that, I'll give you your towel back." Holly said, smiling at me innocently.

I had no choice. This was the only way out the situation. I clasped my crotch with my hands and squeezed my legs tighter together. I looked down at the ground and softly, I began to sing, "I'm a little teapot, short and stouts. Here is my handle and here is my spout---"

"---Wait! Wait! Put some emotion into it pinky dick! Dance!!!" Carla said. Carla began to act out, "here is my handle" holding out her arm, "and here is my spout" pretending to hold her penis. Of course, this caused another uproar on the beach. I nervously looked up at my awaiting audience. All of whom had their phones out, recording me. I was pretty sure that this would most likely end up on youtube. I sighed, defeated and gave it another shot.

"I'm a little teapot, short and stouts" the laughter continued

"Where's your stout faggot?!" someone yelled out from the crowd.

At that moment, tears welled up in my eyes and I actually started crying. I continued to sing, "Here is my handle" I held out my right arm mimicking a handle. "and......" I slowly let go of my shame, letting my hands fall by my sides. Half the crowd gasped.

"Fuuuck! Poor dude! He's got no fucking dick!!" another person shouted out from the crowd.

"What's he doing on a nude beach?" a woman in the crowd yelled out.

With my left hand, I reached into my nest of pubic hair, grabbing a hold of my miniscule cock tip (which could not be seen), " and, here is my spout" I sung, literally crying at that point.

"Where's your spout?!?" April chimed, which generated another uproar of laughter. I looked up at Holly with pleading eyes, "please Holly. Can I have my towel?" I could tell Holly was having second thoughts about this. At first it was funny, now it was just sad. I could tell she was starting to feel bad. Just as she was about to hand my towel back to me, Carla stopped her.

"no, no. Finish the song honeybunch" she said.

Hesitantly, I continued... "w..w...when I get all steamed up, I just shout." I leaned over, "tip me over, pour me out." The crowd cheered, applauding. This took me completely by surprise. This audience was crazy, I felt like I was in high school. Everyone was clapping, some were whistling. It was all to mock me. It was all to taunt me and to further degrade me.

"Good girl!" April said.

With that, Carla snatched the towel out of Holly's hand and tossed it to me. I quickly covered up just as quickly as the crowd eroded. Some continued to laugh as they parted, walking off.

Holly felt bad; the look in her eyes said it all. But I also knew that this was an image embedded in her mind. I had no chance. Not anymore. Opportunity lost. I would never feel the warmth of her naked body, I would never hear her scream my name in ecstasy. It was over.

"It was just a bit of fun" Holly said to me as I proceeded to get dressed.

"I certainly had fun!" April added.

I ignored them. I was fighting to hold back the tears. It was no use. Frantically, I gathered my belongings and headed for my car, leaving Holly behind.

"I think we went too far" she said to her friends.

"no, he's just a little bitch" Carla added.

"Well, I should go anyway. He's my ride" Holly quickly gathered her belongings and chased after me. Ultimately, I had to wait for her. Although she'd just publicly humiliated me, I couldn't leave her there. Besides, I'd left all my stuff back at her place.

I planned to get back to her house, get my crap and leave.

It was a very tense and very long drive back to her house. I didn't say anything. She didn't say anything. It was awkward. I don't wish this situation upon anyone. I wished I could go back and change the way things turned out. What was once so promising, was now lost. I longed for her, I still wanted her, but it wasn't going to happen. To kill the silence, she leaned forward turning on the radio. This seemed to make things worse, more awkward. When we finally arrived at her parents' house, she was quick to get out of the car. "Would you be kind enough to take my stuff upstairs? I have to have a shower, April invited me out and I don't want to be late"

I sat in the car, alone for a while, reflecting on the events of the day. I couldn't believe that after all she'd done to me; she actually had the gal to ask me take her stuff upstairs. Perhaps this was an attempt to get me out of her way. She was going out with her friends, probably to find real men to fuck. I felt every little bit emasculated. But, like a good little bitch, I gathered her belongings and made my way into the house. I certainly was not going to stay. As soon as I brought her stuff upstairs, I was going to split.

As I approached her bedroom, I could hear her shower running. I sighed in despair, wishing I was her luufa. Slowly, I entered her room placing her bags and her towel down on her bed. Sensing my presence, she called out to me from the bathroom, "Can you come in here please? I have to tell you something"

"Holly, I think it would probably be better if I just left."

Suddenly, Holly emerged from the bathroom, standing in front of the door completely nude. The steam from the running shower surrounded her. She looked like an angel. She crossed her arms and smirked at me.

"Are you sure you want to leave? I was hoping to see what that little dick of yours looks like when it's hard."

It was clear, she was going to give me a pity fuck. I'm not a charity case, but I really wanted her and at that moment, I didn't care what she thought of me. I was going to fulfil this fantasy. So what if she was letting me fuck her out of guilt!

"Yeah? Are you serious?" I asked.

"Let's shower together" she said, "come-on" she extended her hand to me. This was the invite I'd been waiting for all my life.

I followed her into the bathroom.

"It was crazy at the beach today. I'm sorry about my friends." She said

"It's okay."

"I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I just got caught up in the moment. I know, guys are sensitive about that kinda thing. It was very wrong for me to put you through that. I hope you can forgive me." She was spilling her guts to me. It seemed genuine.

"Don't mention it Holly. I know it was just in good fun."

"Yeah, it shouldn't ruin our weekend!" she added.

Holly made the first move, leaning in to kiss me. I'm lost in her world. This is what I've been waiting for, for so damn long. Our tongues play tag as she reaches for my right hand, forcing it down to her clitoris. Slowly, I insert one finger, two fingers... pure bliss!

"Does that thing hurt? The ring?" I asked.

"You'll soon find out, lover boy." She says underneath her heavy breathing. With that, she removes my shirt, tossing it to the ground.

To say I was nervous is a gross understatement. I was shivering with excitement: excitement and nerves.

"What's wrong? You're shaking!" she asked.

"n..n..nothing" I replied.

"You can't be cold in here!!" she teased.

"No, I'm not cold. I'm just..... nervous" I admit.

"awwww." Clearly, she finds this amusing. She stands back, chuckling.

"Don't be nervous, lover boy." Slowly, she walked back into the shower, smiling (while still facing me). She walked underneath the running stream of hot water. "ahhhhh!" she gasped. "oh yeah! This feels so good!" I watch in awe as the woman of my dreams dances underneath the hot running water. This is quite an incredible sight as hot water trickles down her perfect body. She reaches for her luufa, lathering it up. Oh God! This is just toooo much for me.

Alas.... I'm still nervous. And I'm dead as a door nail.

Finally she says, "Come join me. Don't be shy"

Slowly, I approach. I enter the shower, still wearing my shorts. We embrace each other, falling into each others arms as we lock into another passionate kiss underneath the water. Holly reaches down, tugging at my shorts.

They fall to the ground. Now, I'm completely naked once more.

After some heavy panting and some intense kissing, she realises something isn't right. Hell, I realise it too. My little guy is still asleep. Mystified, she pulls back, slowly looking down at my tackle.

"hmm" she said.

"w..w..what is it?" I asked.

Holly stands back and stares at me for a while. She leans up against the wall, crossing her arms. She stares at me with such obvious disapproval. Her eyes wonder south once more. This is unbearable. She reaches out and proceeds to poke my flaccid penis with her index finger. "poke" "poke" "poke", she teases, stiffling a giggle. In desperation, I say the first thing that pops into my mind, "it gets bigger!" Sarcastically Holly says, "ah-huh. Sure it does!" With that, she turns off the water, stepping out of the shower in frustration, leaving me there all alone, feeling sorry for myself.

"Maybe you're right. You should probably go" Holly says.

"Oh, Oh Holly please don't." I begin to plead. "You're just so.... Intimidating. Oh god! I want you so bad!" I admit.

"Well, that may be, but.... I'm sorry. Your dick is just....." Holly rolled her eyes, "I'm not into small soft men."

"Just let me prove it to you. Please!" I plead. "Give me a chance! You owe me after what you put me through today."

"Is that what this is? You think that because I laughed at your...... you think that.... Oh my god!" Holly leaned up against the basin. "come here." she said to me.

As I approached, she reached out, grabbing a fistful of my manhood. She looked deep into my eyes as she proceeded to rub, pinch and tweak my flaccid member. I closed my eyes, letting myself enjoy the moment.

"Feels fragile" she says. "Almost like a toy" I gasp at her comment, which causes her to burst out giggling. I look up at her as she stares deep into my eyes, still rubbing me for all I'm worth. This seems to go on forever. Suddenly..... something happens. At last!!!

"Hmm, I think we have woodidge." Holly releases me, standing back examining me in my rock hard state.

I looked down in unison. My brave little warrior was indeed alive. 'Yes, he let me down today but now he's ripe and ready for action'. My boner juts, bobbing with each heartbeat.... My foreskin slowly starts to retract as I stand at full mast. I looked up at Holly, smiling proudly.

She has a blank expression on her face. "Very.... Pink"

"ahh, yeah. I guess it is." I reply.

"It's nice, very nice." I know she's being sarcastic and I know this is a story which she'll probably be telling her slutty friends later tonight. "You're lying" I reply. A smile slowly forms from the corners of her pretty little mouth. "You're a chronic masturbator aren't you?"

"What?!? No! I'm not! No!" this took me completely by surprise, I was literally lost for words.

"It's okay. Nothing to be ashamed of. Guys like you typically jerk off allot." Holly bites her top lip, trying hard not to laugh.

"Guys like me?" I asked.

"It's always funny to talk with guys who are hung like you. The penis is seen as such an extension of your masculinity, and when you have such a short, disappointing penis it really is like you're not a real man in a very real and humiliating sense. You have no masculinity and you're jealous of those with it. You probably can't help looking at all the gigantic cocks in porn and feeling so ashamed of your own inadequate peepee."

"so... what you're saying is...." I just couldn't seem to finish my sentence; it felt like there was a frog in my throat. Sensing this, Holly got up, off the basin, coming in close to comfort me. Although, she's shown no remorse for what she had just said, she still makes an attempt to comfort me, as if a mother would comfort her sobbing child.

As best I could, I tried to compose myself in a weak attempt to reassert myself as a man. I don't think it worked.

"It's not the end of the world." Holly looked down at my tackle once more and started playing with my pubic hair, twirling it around with her index finger.

"You know, if you didn't have all of this hair, you'd look allot bigger." She said. In unison, I looked down. There we were, both looking down at my pathetic stiffy. "You think so?" I asked.

Holly lets out another playful laugh. "Let's have some fun."

"Okay" I said playing along.

"Let me shave you."

"erm.... I don't know Holly." I was hesitant to.

"Oh come-on! It'll be fun!" she cooed me on.

"I don't think so. It'll get itchy wont it?" I asked.

"No, no. It won't. I'll be fun" she persisted. "I'll tell you what..... if you let me shave you, I'll give you a handjob." She said.

"a handjob?!?" I asked in astonishment. I couldn't believe it! Just a handjob! It was unfair. It was demeaning! It was emasculating.

"It's better than nothing isnt it?" It was all she was offering. At that point, I was so aroused and so horny I didn't protest. I just nodded, smiling.

"Go wait for me in the bedroom, I'll be there in a minute" She said to me.

I laid on the bed for at least 15 minutes before she emerged. I had to keep pulling on my pathetic erection to keep it from disappearing. At that point, my humiliation was complete. A real man would be fucking her brains out. A real man would have her clinging the wall, screaming in ecstasy, sweat trickling down her back, fucking her like some sort of crazy jungle creature.... But no. I was no man. I lay alone in an empty bedroom, waiting for her to 'relieve' me with a tug. Not just any tug, but a 'pity tug'. This was racing through my mind when she emerged from the bathroom: completely dressed.

She had changed into a tight pink tank top, a blue leather mini skirt with knee high boots. She had dressed to impress.... Not me. No, not me at all. She was going out tonight to find a real man. I was a minor obstacle. She would jerk me off and 'hit the clubs'. She knew that I'd split after this. I could tell. She walked over to me, holding a can of shaving cream and a pink disposable razor.

"You look amazing." I complimented.

She didn't say anything, as she sat on the bed, by my feet.

"Now look, I don't wanna mess up my outfit, so if you're about to come, let me know okay?"

"Aren't you gonna shave me first?" I asked

"Yeah, but.... I would expect someone like you to be extremely sensitive. Don't cum while I'm shaving you." She was in charge, this was her show. I crossed my arms behind my head and watched her at work.

"I do this to my pussy all the time," she said. "But this will be first dick I've ever shaved... We'll, ermm", she let out another laugh.

She quickly lathered up my cock and balls, proceeding to shave me completely bald. I must admit, it felt very invigorating. After a good few minutes, I was hairless. She wiped the access lather away with a damp cloth when she was done.

Holly then smiled, admiring her handiwork. "I can't believe you actually let me do that!"

I looked down at my hardness, "wha? What is it?"

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I thought that, with no hair you'd look bigger."

"I don't look bigger?" I asked.

"Sorry, I'd say you look more like a 12 year old." She added. I knew she was right and I knew instantly that I had made a mistake. My mind began to wonder: what if it grew back thicker? What if it didn't grow back at all? Either way, I'd look pathetically small.

I swallowed my self pity.

"One more thing," she said, as she went back into the bathroom. Holly emerged carrying one of those cloth measuring tapes that tailors use. She sat back down on the bed, stretching out the tape, holding it to the base of my penis. She chuckled to herself.

"Wow. You'll never be able to please a woman with a 3.5 inch dink, so you might as well step aside and let a real man do what you could never do." She said on the verge of hysterics..