Nude Day Family Celebration Ch. 06

Story Info
Today is the day that everyone strips naked for Nude Day.
11.3k words
4.17
35.6k
19
3

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, today is Nude Day when Christopher sees his wife's, female relatives naked and they see him naked too. Wife's sister, mother, and grandmother strip naked to celebrate Nude Day.

Continued from Chapter 05:

After hearing George's voice giving him instructions on how to sexually seduce his sister-in-law and mother-in-law, he heard George's voice telling him how to sexually seduce his grandmother-in-law. If it wasn't for George's experience as a swinger, never would he had considered being aggressively sexual with his wife's, female relatives. Never would he had considered stripping her sister, her mother, and her grandmother naked while forcing them to have sex with him.

This time, George gave him sexual instructions on how to sexually seduce Agnes. Even though he'd like to see his wife's GILF of a grandmother naked, he never seriously thought that he would. Even though he'd like to have sex with his wife's GILF of a grandmother, he never seriously thought she'd have sex with him. Yet, with George whispering swinging, sexual instructions in his head as he slept, he felt confident that not only would he sexually seduce Diana's sister and mother but also that he'd sexually seduce her grandmother too.

If Agnes refused to strip naked, Christopher imagined stripping her naked. He imagined massaging his grandmother-in-law's feet and sucking her toes before massaging her shoulders, fondling her breasts, and fingering her nipples while she rested on the chaise lounge. Following George's sexual instructions, while massaging her feet, he imagined finding her G spot and giving her a sexual orgasm without even having to finger her pussy. He imagined his wife's grandmother cumming from him giving her a foot massage.

'That would be so hot to watch Agnes cum from me massaging her feet. I can picture her now wiggling her ass in the chair while breathing through her mouth,' thought Christopher.

Then, not nearly done sexually assaulting her, he imagined spreading her legs, pushing open her knees, lowering his mouth to her panty clad pussy, and licking and fingering her through her granny panties. Pretending her embarrassment, he imagined Agnes struggling in feigned resistance to stop him from eating her pussy through her panties. Yet, with no one giving her the sexual pleasure of oral sex in years, he imagined her relenting to his mouth, his tongue, and his fingers. Visualizing it all in his mind, he imagined having sex with her and her having sex with him.

"Christopher. What are you doing? I'm all exposed. Please don't look at my panties," he imagined Agnes saying in feeble protest. "Oh, my God, stop," he imagined her saying when he continued fingering and licking her through her panties. "Please don't finger me through my panties. Please don't lick me through my panties. That's nasty. That's disgusting."

Pretending that she wasn't as sexually excited as she was, she tried to preserve her modesty by closing her legs and pulling down her skirt. Then, when he pushed her knees apart and lowered his mouth to her panty clad pussy, he continued fingering her while licking her. As if he was sexually pacifying her, she seemed to relax before growing sexually aroused.

"Oh, Christopher. You dirty boy. You shouldn't be touching and licking Granny in such a sexual way," he imagined her saying in a husky, sexual, lust filled voice.

Allowing him to spread her legs wide open and push her panties aside to finger her warm wetness, he imagined her holding his head in place and submitting to his sexual will and surrendering to his touches and licks. He imagined her allowing him to finger her deeper, rub her clit harder, and lick her faster. He imagined her allowing him to eat her. He imagined her allowing him to give her an oral, sexual orgasm with his fingers and tongue.

"Relax Agnes and enjoy the sexual pleasure of having me finger and lick your panty, clad cunt," he imagined saying.

As if he was really eating Agnes instead of only imagining that he was eating Diana's grandmother, he continued licking her while fingering her. He imagined her reaction to him eating her, and as if he was really eating her, she seemed to grow sexually excited when he talked dirty to her. Every time he used the words cunt and pussy, she wiggled her ass and giggled her sexual delight. Obviously, Mary's mother enjoyed dirty and sexy, pillow talk.

"Christopher," he imagined her feebly protesting again. "Oh, my God," he imagined her saying. "What are you doing?"

She knew exactly what he was doing. While holding a heavy hand to the back of his head and pushing his face forward, she verbalized everything he was doing to her as if her saying it was sexually arousing her. Obviously, as much as she enjoyed him talking sexually dirty to her, she needed to talk sexually dirty to him.

"How dare you expose my panties? How dare you lick and finger me through my panties? How dare you touch and lick Granny's pussy. Now, look what you've done," she said with feigned disgust while sticking her finger in her pussy to finger herself. "You made me all wet," she said removing her finger from her cunt to wipe it across his lips. Something that possibly could be true, he imagined she enjoyed being eaten while talking dirty to her granddaughter's husband.

Feigning her embarrassment and outrage, he imagined the feeble protests of Agnes while not letting him go. Not done sexually assaulting Mary's mother, while continuing to finger and lick her bushy pussy through her panties, he imagined pushing her panties aside. While continuing to eat her, he imagined reaching up his hand to feel her big tits and finger her nipples through her blouse and bra. Still not done sexually assaulting Agnes, he imagined lifting her blouse and bra and exposing her big breasts.

"How dare you feel my breasts and finger my nipples? How dare you expose my breasts? I'm so embarrassed, Christopher," he imagined her feigning her embarrassment while still mashing his face in her panty clad pussy.

He imagined what she did with her hands by holding his head in place was in contradiction to what she said with her mouth. Then, tired of her pretend protests, he imagined standing, straddling her, and lifting her head forward by her hair. He imagined pulling her hair hard. Then, when she opened her mouth to scream in pain, he imagined sliding his stiff prick in her mouth. While holding her head in his hands, he imagined forcing her to suck his cock by rocking his hips and moving her head back and forth.

In the way that he imagined doing with her daughter, his MILF of a mother-in-law, and her granddaughter, his sexy sister-in-law, he imagined humping his GILF of a grandmother-in-law's mouth and fucking her face. While holding her head in place with a heavy hand, he imagined humping her mouth and fucking her face. He imagined her staring up at him as he forced her to continue sucking his cock. He imagined cumming in her mouth and forcing her to swallow his cum before giving her a cum bath.

Then, not done yet. As soon as he pulled his cock from her mouth, he imagined shooting a second load of cum all over her face, in her grey hair, and across her naked breasts. If she had never sucked a cock before, she surely sucked a cock now. If she had never swallowed cum before, she definitely swallowed a mouthful of his cum now. If she never had a cum bath before, she surely had a cum bath now. In the way that he imagined sexually violating his sister-in-law and his mother-in-law, based on George's ghostly, sexual suggestions, he imagined sexually violating his grandmother-in-law.

Christopher looked at his alarm. It was 3:33 in the morning and he had to get up to pee. Expecting to see his shadow standing against a wall or hiding in the corner, he looked around his bedroom in search of George's ghost. Armed and dangerous with George's sexual suggestions, now if his wife's relatives refused to strip naked and celebrate Nude Day naked, he felt sexually excited that he had an alternate plan. If they didn't voluntarily and willingly remove their clothes, he'd strip them naked. If they refused to have sex with him, he'd forced them to have sex with him.

"Thank you, George for your helpful suggestions. Now, do me a favor and whisper the same sexual suggestions to Briana, Mary, and Agnes that you whispered to me. Make them want to willingly and voluntarily remove their clothes. Make them want to willingly and voluntarily celebrate Nude Day naked. Make them willingly and voluntarily welcome me sexually. Make them willingly and voluntarily want to have sex with me as much as I want to have sex with them," said Christopher as if George was really in his room with him.

Chapter 06:

Understandably with him putting so much sweat equity and concerted energy in building this grand house in Maine, Christopher didn't have to be psychic to sense and feel that this house was a living and breathing extension of George. As if this house was a monument to himself, showcasing his abilities as a homebuilder, the house was George's last, manmade creation. Meant to be a swinging, swingers' house filled with naked people having one-on-one swinging sex and group orgies, it made sense why George never could leave here. Having swinging sex with a myriad of women was what he loved to do.

Unless he was forced to do by dying, why would he abandon his home that he built with his own two hands and with the help of his friends? Even though he didn't have the chance to live in the house, obviously, he was the happiest here while planning it, creating it, and building it. Perhaps he should tell Gloria that her husband haunts the place. Perhaps, he should tell Gloria that George paid him a ghostly visit last night.

Yet, not wanting to upset her, and not wanting him to leave, maybe he should keep George all to himself. Besides, maybe George is already haunting Gloria as well as Diana, Briana, Mary, and Agnes. In the way that he whispered his sexual suggestions of rape and debauchery, maybe he's whispering sexual suggestions of nudity and swinging sex in their ears too. Seemingly a busy ghost, maybe at the same time he's haunting all of them and him, he's also haunting his wife.

After hearing his voice and listening to his helpful, sexual, swinging suggestions, he truly believed that George's ghost haunted him and haunted this house. Yet, instead of him being an evil and dangerous ghost, he was a sexually, friendly ghost, his kind of a ghost. In the way that Topper's ghost was a woman, Marion Kirby, he wished that George's ghost was female instead of male. He'd much rather talk to the ghostly spirit of a woman than to the ghostly spirit of a man.

Yet, if George's ghost was female instead of male, perhaps he wouldn't be as sexually proactive in getting him sexually together with his wife's sister, mother, and grandmother. If he was female, perhaps he'd frown upon Christopher wanting to have incestuous sex with his wife's, female relatives. As much as Christopher wanted to see Briana, Mary, and Agnes naked and have swinging sex with them, George obviously wanted to see them naked and watch Christopher have swinging sex with them too.

Figuratively and literally, George gave his life in building this house. Being snatched away in death before spending a night in his newly built home, he understood how Gloria's husband felt in being denied the pleasure of living in what he created. Based on what he sacrificed to build this house, and based on what Christopher knew about ghosts, he could, indeed, be haunting this house and anyone who lived in it and/or visited it.

Since he was a nudist and a swinger when alive, Christopher understood how George could, indeed, not only be haunting this house but also haunting the inhabitants of his beloved house. Perhaps, helping them to make them that way, Christopher understood George's sexual desire in wanting anyone who lived here to be nudists and swingers. He understood why George would not only love to see all the women naked but also to watch all the women having swinging sex.

After giving him helpful, sexual suggestions, he hoped that he'd give the same helpful, sexual suggestions to Briana, Mary, and Agnes. He hoped that George would make them sexually want him as much as he sexually wanted them. At the very least, he hoped he'd make them strip naked, celebrate Nude Day naked, and, possibly, even have sex with him and with the movie stars. A longtime sexual fantasy, he'd love to have sex with his sister-in-law, his mother-in-law, and/or with his grandmother-in-law.

'How hot would that be if George played a role in having Diana, Briana, Mary, and Agnes strip naked? I'd love to see my sister-in-law, mother-in-law, and grandmother-in-law naked. How hot would that be if George was instrumental in the women wanting to have forbidden sex with me? I'd love to have sex with my wife's sister, mother, and/or grandmother,' thought Christopher.

Yet, especially now with George as his swinging, sexual guide from the other side, Christopher hoped that Nude Day would develop into everything he imagined and visualized it would be. With George's helpful, sexual suggestions, maybe, instead of only seeing his sister-in-law, his mother-in-law, and his grandmother-in-law naked, they'd all agree to have sex with him too. He hoped that Gloria's husband was haunting the others with perverse, sexual suggestions of them wanting to have sex with him in the same way that George was haunting him with forbidden, sexual suggestions of rape and debauchery.

Now, with him planning a daylong, Nude Day, naked, family celebration, Christopher understood why George's spirit may be watching and waiting to intercede on Christopher's behalf. With Gloria's deceased husband an ex-nudist and an ex-swinger, perhaps Nude Day awakened him and reincarnated him from death to life, if only for a day, or perhaps, even longer. Who knows, maybe he'd return every year on Nude Day? Maybe, with his haunting, sexual influence, maybe he'd make every day Nude Day. With them all living here in his house, maybe he'd turn Diana, Briana, Mary, and Agnes into not only nudists but also into swingers.

'Wow,' thought Christopher. 'How hot would that be if George turned my sexy wife, my sexy sister-in-law, my MILF of a mother-in-law, and my GILF of a grandmother-in-law into nudists and swingers? Every day would be Nude Day. Going from Diana's bed to Briana's bed, to Mary's bed, and to Agnes' bed, I could have incestuous sex with a different woman every night.'

Nonetheless, having never even met the man, it seemed odd that George was haunting him instead of haunting his wife, Gloria. Instead of whispering his sexual suggestions in his ear, he should be whispering his sexual suggestions in his wife's ear. Perhaps, with her a nudist and a swinger, maybe, she doesn't need his help to strip naked and to have swinging sex with anyone in the way that he needs George's help to have sex with Briana, Mary, and Agnes. Yet, understandably, this was his house that he built with his own two hands. It made sense to him why George would remain here and haunt here.

As long as George continued to be sexually friendly, as long as he continued helping him to have sex with his sister-in-law, his mother-in-law, and/or his grandmother-in-law, he was welcome to stay as long as he wanted. Who knows, perhaps with George's ghostly, sexual help, making this the house that he had envisioned it to be before his death, they'd have swinging parties every weekend? Perhaps, with George's ghostly, sexual help, his sister-in-law, mother-in-law, and grandmother-in-law would sexually want him as much as he sexually wanted them. Perhaps, with George haunting this house, they'd all turn into nudists and swingers.

With Christopher hoping his wife and sister-in-law would have swinging sex with the movie stars, perhaps that swinging, sexual desire of unadulterated sex summoned George from the dead to the living. With Christopher not only wanting to see his sister-in-law, mother-in-law, and grandmother-in-law naked but also hoping to have sex with them, perhaps that's all that George needed to hear for him to return to his beloved home. In the way that angels appear to guide those who are lost and need help, perhaps, George is his sexual angel there to help him have sex with Briana, Mary, and/or Agnes.

Yet, now that his ghostly spirit was here, perhaps, with George's help, this was the day that he'd finally and hopefully see his sister-in-law, his mother-in-law, and/or his grandmother-in-law without their clothes. Perhaps, this was the day that they'd see him without his clothes too. Perhaps, this was the day that he'd finally have sex with them. Perhaps, with George whispering his ghostly encouragement, this was the day that they'd all allow him to take photos of their naked bodies. Perhaps, with George's help, Nude Day would be a bang instead of a bust.

# # #

With the arrival of three, surprised visitors, possibly George's handiwork to mystically deliver them here for Nude Day, the stage was set for everyone being naked and having swinging sex. Not only would he hopefully see his wife and his sister-in-law naked but, possibly, he'd watch them and photograph them having sex with the movie stars. If it wasn't enough to see his wife and sister-in-law cavorting naked on Nude Day in front of three men, it would be a sexual bonus to watch them having sex with their movie star idols.

In addition to proving to Gloria that his wife and her sister celebrated Nude Day naked, ready to photograph them naked while having sex, he'd prove to her that they had swinging sex with three movie stars. It would really be something if they all celebrated Nude Day naked and had swinging sex. It would really be something to not only photograph them all naked but also to photograph them all having swinging sex.

He wondered how much of his depraved, sexual thoughts were George's influence from the great beyond or were imbedded as his own. With George seemingly encouraging his sexual lust and wanton desire, he'd love to watch his wife and her sister making out with the three, famous, celebrity men. He'd love to watch three men touch and feel the women everywhere that he'd love to touch and feel his sister-in-law. He'd love to watch three men have gangbang sex with his wife and his sister-in-law in the way that he'd love to have sex with his wife's sister, her mother, and/or her grandmother.

Visualizing his hope for the Nude Day sexual activities in his perverted mind, he'd love to watch his wife and her sister stroke the men and suck the men before fucking the men while he masturbated. As if they were their lovers instead of celebrity strangers, he'd love to watch three men make sweet love to his wife and to her sister. Hoping that they were just as sexually passionate and horny as he was, he'd love to watch three men fuck his wife and her sister. He'd love to watch them give Diana and Briana screaming orgasms.

Imagining the men taking them forcibly from behind, he'd love to watch the men gangbang his wife and sister. Not that they needed to force them, but he'd love to watch the men force Diana and Briana to their knees. He'd love to watch them stick their cocks in their mouths, put a heavy hand behind their brunette, pretty heads and force them to blow them. He'd love to watch the men cum in his wife's and sister-in-law's mouths. In the way that he'd love to give his mother-in-law and/or grandmother-in-law a cum bath, he'd love to see his wife's and his sister-in-law's face, naked breasts, and hair sticky with the men's cum.

'How hot would that be to watch my wife and her sister being gangbanged by three men' thought Christopher? 'How hot would that be to watch my wife and her sister suck their cocks? How hot would that be to watch them receiving cum baths? As if they were dirty whores instead of my loving wife and her sister, how hot would it be to watch them on their knees and begging for more?'