Nude Day for Megan

Story Info
Megan Fox celebrates Nude Day her way: promiscuously.
13.9k words
4.38
101.6k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
metron18
metron18
218 Followers

Though she was a happily married woman and stepmother, Megan was still very much the slutty, depraved nymphomaniac Brian had fallen in love with who needed to be sexually satisfied on a constant basis, and though she managed to rein in her needs (albeit barely) with a 10-year-old living in the same house, she found herself going to increasingly desperate lengths to get off. It escalated from simply masturbating in the shower, fist in her mouth to muffle her moans, to sneaking out in the middle of the night wearing a trenchcoat, a wide-brimmed hat, and a domino mask she'd taken as a souvenir from attending a swinger party. She had been completely nude underneath, and as she came across the small group of homeless men that she knew occupied the nearby park after dark, she pulled open her coat to flash the stunned vagrants while begging them to fuck her burning cunt and hungry asshole.

She'd almost been caught that time, as a police car had pulled up to the entrance to the park, the cops intending to disperse the vagrants inside. Megan had heard the squawk of the siren just as two of the bums finished spewing their greasy sperm up her twat and ass in a rough double penetration and a third sprayed his hot load across her face and tongue. Having already achieved two orgasms and busily working on a third, she had been forced to quickly disentangle herself from the group, throwing out a quick apology to the remaining vagrants who hadn't yet had their turn with her, and flee into the night, leaving the cops to find the group of homeless men with their pants around their ankles, either with blue balls or spent cocks. They were all charged with indecent exposure and lewdness, and though they all told the same story to the police, it was summarily dismissed as being "unreal."

Though she'd gotten away, Megan realized that she couldn't risk another near miss at being publicly exposed as the sex-hungry bitch she was, especially with every little nasty and depraved fetish and kink she had. She still had her image and reputation to maintain, not only to the ever-watching eyes of the public, but also to the directors, producers, and executives she worked (or would ever work) with. True, many people still saw her as a sex symbol, but to know how far she'd go to get off...that could ruin her completely.

It was Brian, her sweet, loving husband, who stepped in with a solution. Brian, who was pretty much a huge pervert himself (though Megan far outstripped him), would be the one to provide for her insatiable desires. When he couldn't fuck her himself he'd take her to remote bars and clubs in the outskirts of L.A. and let her have her way with a few of the patrons there, with Brian buying off their silence afterwards. When Kassius wouldn't be home for the evening or the weekend (either at a relative's or a friend's place), Brian would bring people (both men and women) home for the couple to have some fun with.

Last night had been one of those times; with Kassius having gone to spend the night at a friend's, she and Brian had had the whole house to themselves, and Brian had rounded up a few guys to come over and screw her senseless into the wee hours of the morning. This time Brian had found them in a college bar across town: young men in their very early twenties, long-dicked and full of endless stamina and sex drives—just the way Megan liked them. Initially skeptical, the guys had been stunned to discover their Hollywood wet dream waiting for them, spread out naked on the bed and shoving a dildo deep into her cunt while deepthroating another. Not wanting to look a gift horse in the mouth, however, they got over their shock in seconds and pounced on her and within minutes Megan was being spit-roasted by a cock on either end while three more slapped against her skin and tangled themselves in her hair. The gangbang had gone on for hours, with Megan getting speared and pumped in all of her holes multiple times and screaming herself nearly hoarse from climax after climax. Brian had sat in the corner throughout all this, jerking him own sizable cock while watching his wife eagerly whore herself out to these strangers.

After the guys dumped their second loads of cum (with a couple even managing to squeeze out a third), Brian paid them each a thousand dollars each to keep quiet and showed them out while an exhausted Megan dozed, covered in sweat, with drying cum on her face and leaking slowly from her well-fucked cunt. He then took his time fucking her himself, going slower than the other guys, but still going in deep and forceful while Megan writhed in pleasure, her mind lost somewhere between sleep and waking, both sides still fixated on fucking and cumming. Brian eventually came deep in her ass, his creamy deposit of balljuice joining two others already inside, before collapsing onto the bed beside his wife in a spooning position, his softening cock still in her butt, as both of them fell asleep.

It was 10 A.M. when Megan woke up to the sounds of animalistic grunting, moaning, and the slapping of flesh against flesh. Smiling sleepily, she reached over to the nightstand and tapped "pause" on her iPod that served as her alarm before sitting up and stretching, working out the stiffness in her muscles from last night's fuckfest. Still coming to wakefulness she felt, rather than saw, that she was alone, and her asshole clenched instinctively for a moment at the loss of her husband's cock. "Brian?" she called out. There was no response.

Looking around, she spotted a note left on the nightstand beside the bed. Picking it up, she scanned it quickly. Apparently Brian had been shanghaied at the last minute to take Kassius and his friends to Disneyland for the day, and he had left early to beat the traffic. The note ended with "You're on your own for the day. Don't get into too much trouble. Love, Brian." There was also a postscript: "Left something for you. Enjoy."

Megan looked back at the nightstand and saw a used condom that had been covered up by the note. She leaned over and picked it up gingerly, careful not to spill out its contents. It was still somewhat warm, and the semen inside it hadn't yet dried out. Smiling at how thoughtful Brian was, Megan popped the used condom into her mouth, chewing it like bubblegum and tasting the sperm leaking out across her tongue and teeth.

Still chewing, Megan climbed out of bed and padded over to the private bathroom she and Brian shared. It looked like any other bathroom, except that there was a full-length mirror against one wall that gave full display to the toilet and anyone who happened to be using it or standing over it. The toilet itself was also slightly different, with a wider rim and a smaller bowl and tank, making it lower to the ground. Megan stood over it in a wide stance, using her fingers to spread her pussy lips open. After a few moments, her bladder relaxed enough and she started urinating into the toilet. Megan kept her eyes on her reflection in the mirror, feeling the familiar thrill of watching herself piss while standing. When her flow trickled off she debated wiping herself clean with her fingers, but decided against it for today, letting the last few drops leak down her inner thighs. Megan flushed the toilet and spit out the chewed-up rubber into the waste basked next to it.

Feeling like she could use a hot shower, Megan turned and headed into the shower stall on the other side of the bathroom. She turned the knobs and adjusted them to a comfortable heat, sighing in relief as the water sprayed over her. Grabbing the bar of soap, she scrubbed it across her body, working up a fine lather that made her skin feel smooth and slippery. Biting her lower lip, she edged the soap down her body until it brushed over her clit, letting out a throaty noise of delight at the arousing sensation it brought. Almost absently, she reached over to flick on the waterproof radio mounted on the wall next to her while continuing to rub the soap across her cunt, hoping to get some good music to masturbate to. The beat and synthesized sounds of Miley Cyrus' "Can't Be Tamed" was the first song to come on, and though Megan normally would have changed stations, the sultry words and atmosphere of the song seemed to match her mood at present.

Megan closed her eyes and leaned back against the wall, speeding up the soapy massage of her cunt as she listened to the song and tried to picture what Miley looked like naked. Megan had seen pictures of her in bikinis and scandalous outfits, and while she would never admit it openly, there was something about the 19-year-old that turned her on greatly. Maybe it was because she was just two years over jailbait, still putting her in the "barely legal" category in Megan's mind. Or maybe it was because Miley was trying so hard to appear as a mature woman, and thus wearing more controversial outfits on-stage and in public. Whatever it was, it sparked fantasy in Megan's mind, and she wished Miley was with her in the shower now, bending over in front of her with water cascading down her back and soaking her hair, reaching back to spread her asscheeks open and begging Megan to fuck her hard.

The bar of soap was being mashed into pulp as Megan jammed it against her clit, her heart racing as she neared her first climax of the day. "Oh fuck, Miley, you little slut. I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't walk right for a week," she moaned, panting a little as she imagines driving a strap-on into Miley's wet slit and hearing the teenage pop star scream in pleasure. The thought of ravaging Miley good and hard sent Megan over the edge, and she nearly lost her balance as a hard orgasm overtook her. Managing to half-slide, half-collapse onto the shower floor, Megan's body thrashed and her hips jerked on the wet floor, her cunt spasming and letting out small spurts of juice all over her hand and the mashed bar of soap. Her cries of ecstasy echoed off the walls, and she was left gasping for breath when her climax ended.

Megan remained where she was on the shower floor, basking in her post-orgasmic bliss as the hot water continued to rain down upon her. She barely noticed the song ending, and thus almost missed what the DJ was saying. It wasn't until she heard the word "nude" that her attention was caught, and she reached up to twist the volume dial on the radio, turning it up so she could hear it over the rush of the shower.

"That's right Los Angeles, it's July 14th, which means that it's National Nude Day! A day to let it all hang out—provided you're not hanging it out around any kids, that is!" The DJ chuckled at his little joke. "This is the one day out of the year when you can finally see that one person you've always wanted to see naked, in the flesh in real life. And on the other side of that, guys and girls, this is your opportunity to flaunt what you've got to everybody out there. Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing how many of these celebrity types we've got running around L.A. take part in this. Which reminds me: if you've got any celebrity sightings out there, nude or otherwise, call in to let us know at..."

The DJ continued, but Megan wasn't listening anymore. The wheels in her head were turning and her pussy was already juicing at all the naughty prospects today had to offer. The opportunity to be naked was something Megan never missed, because it was the perfect setup to fucking. Although she knew National Nude Day was an annual thing, she'd never had the opportunity to take advantage of it before even though she'd always wanted to. This year, though, with no work commitments and the family elsewhere...

'Oh yeah, I'm definitely gonna have fun today,' she thought with a devilish grin on her face, and hurried up to finish her shower.

Megan sped through the rest of her morning routine: brushing her teeth, combing out her hair, and gulping down a quick breakfast. Notably, she avoided putting anything on, as she was eager to go out and stay out completely "au natural." Before heading out she stopped to apply a generous layer of sunscreen all over her body, making sure to rub it into her skin to protect herself from burning. That done, she gave her body one last look in the mirror and noted with pleasure that her nipples were already erect with excitement. Slipping on her flip-flops (the only article of clothing she had to wear to avoid cutting her bare feet on something) and picking up her handbag, she took a deep breath and stepped out the front door to her house.

The hot July morning hit her at full blast, with the sun blazing down on her bare body. 'At least I'll get an all-over tan,' she thought, reaching into her purse to pull out her sunglasses. Already she could see the group of paparazzi that were ever-present outside of her home eagerly capturing her on camera. Megan hid a smile as she took her time fishing for her car keys, turning her body and arching her back just a bit so her C-cup tits stood out. Pulling out her keys, she "accidentally" dropped them and bent over to pick them up with deliberate slowness, letting the paparazzi get a good, long look at her ass.

After straightening up she headed over to her car, all the while pretending not to notice the cameras following her every move, and got inside. The car seat felt good on her bare cunt, and she shifted around a bit, letting her juices stain the material before she buckled up and started the car. Megan backed out of the driveway into the street, the paparazzi still trying to capture as much of the naked beauty as they could. At the last moment, she gave them the finger, smirking as she stepped on the accelerator and took off.

As Megan drove through the city she was pleased to see a number of people were also taking part in National Nude Day. They were driving in their cars, walking and conversing with other people (both nude and clothed) along the sidewalks, and generally going about their business, all acting like being naked in public was the most natural thing in the world. This being Los Angeles, a lot of them were on the higher end of the "physically attractive" scale, though Megan didn't care about that all too much—as long as they were naked, they were acceptable targets to be lusted over. She could feel her cunt getting wetter as she ogled a group of young guys heading down the street with skateboards under their arms and cocks dangling between their legs. They passed by a few women who were just coming out of a trendy beauty salon and chatting animatedly. Megan saw the two groups exchange quick gropes of each other, with the women cupping balls and brushing fingertips along the underside of dicks while the guys slid their palms across breasts, inner thighs, and asses. Their physical interaction was brief, barely a couple of seconds long, and neither group paused or stopped in what they were doing, each continuing to go their separate way (though Megan spied a couple of people from either sex glance back at the other furtively).

As Megan stopped at a red light, she looked over at the car next to her, where a couple in their late twenties were sitting in a convertible with the top down, he behind the wheel and she in the passenger seat. Both of them were naked and the woman, a pretty blonde, had her hand wrapped around his cock and was jerking him off. To his credit the man kept his hands on the wheel and his eyes ahead, but Megan saw his hips make little thrusting motions in his seat and knew he was closing to cumming. The blonde noticed Megan watching them, and Megan flashed them a grin and licked her lips. The blonde returned the grin and increased the speed of her handjob. The guy's body stiffened and within a minute he was cumming, long ropes of white sperm jetting out from his cock over his stomach and crotch as well as the blonde's hand and wrist.

The light turned green and Megan drove ahead, watching in the rearview mirror as the convertible remained where it was, its driver too busy draining his balls. He had completely forgotten where he was, and the sound of impatient honks from cars behind him snapped him out of his reverie. Megan saw him utter a curse and he stepped on the gas, the blonde next to him licking his cum from her lips and giggling as the convertible turned a corner and out of view.

Deciding to stop by the supermarket to start off her exhibitionist-fueled mischief (as well as pick up a few things she needed anyway), Megan pulled into the parking lot and parked in a vacant spot. She got out and walked towards the building, careful not to stride too quickly so that onlookers could see her. People were already starting to notice her, and the ones who were clothed were doing their best not to stare too openly, though many of them did pull out camera phones to snap a quick picture. The people who were naked reacted differently, however, with many of them whistling and catcalling. A couple of men called her name, and as Megan looked over to them, they grabbed their hard cocks and stroked them in appreciation. She responded by pausing and turning to them, rubbing her wet cunt with her fingers, and then licking off her juices before giving them a little wave and continuing into the supermarket.

Inside, Megan grabbed a basket and started walking through the aisles, picking up the items she needed. The supermarket's air conditioning was a sharp contrast to the sweltering heat outdoors, and her nipples stiffened in the cold air. Other nude shoppers were experiencing the same thing, with many of the men rubbing their dicks with one hand while they perused the shelves so as to not let them shrink. Megan decided to help them out by moving alongside them and reaching for things on the shelves close by, deliberately leaning her body against theirs while doing so. Her tits pressed against a man's arm as she picked up a can of soup, her hands brushed across another man's broad chest before taking a box of macaroni, and when she bent over to scan the lower shelves, her ass rubbed up against a third man's backside. Megan continued to do this throughout her shopping, enjoying the looks of lust she was getting from the men she came in contact with. She could see that her ploy was working very well, as their cocks started getting hard while watching her sluttish behavior. A few of them were already starting to follow her slowly, wanting to see what she'd do next.

Megan came across a man in the cereal aisle, apparently trying to decide between several options. The brand Megan was looking for happened to be on the lowest shelf in front of him. Rather than moving in front of him and bending over to reach for it, she decided to try something new. Setting down her basket, she got down on her knees behind him and leaned forward between his legs. The man reacted with some surprise as he felt Megan's hair brush his balls and looked down to see the beautifully nude actress underneath him. His cock, still flaccid for the moment, was resting on her head as she claimed her cereal from the shelf.

Megan craned her neck up to look at him, and his breath caught for a long moment as he met her gorgeous eyes. His cock was now against her forehead and started stiffening immediately. "Sorry," Megan said in an apologetic, yet pleasant tone. "I needed this cereal down here, but didn't want to disturb you. Is this okay?"

"Ye-yeah, sure," he stammered, not daring to move a muscle. "Uh, no apology necessary. Um. Do-do you need some help, or—?"

"No, I've got it," Megan replied sweetly, shaking her head a bit. His fully hard cock rubbed against her skin. "Thank you for asking, though, that's very sweet." She withdrew from between his legs, moving slowly, still craning her neck upwards. Now his balls were sliding across and down her face, and as she moved back he felt a warm, wet sensation: she had tongued them, briefly but with quite of bit of saliva involved. This was followed by the warm, wet feeling tracing from his scrotum, across his perineum, and up his asscrack, ending right on his brown hole.

metron18
metron18
218 Followers