Nude Escort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,141 Followers

"You won't need those."

"Why not? Aren't we going to the dining room, or would you prefer calling room service?"

Rich was still naked and had made no move to get dressed. "I'd much rather go to the dining room. Didn't you know? This is a nudist resort, and I wanted to bring you here in honor of National Nudist Day. The dining room has a strict clothing requirement. They won't let you in if you're wearing any."

"But the people at the desk and the bellhop were wearing clothes."

"That's true. After all, guests don't drive here nude, and the people who greet them have to be dressed so they don't make anybody feel self-conscious. The waitresses are nude too, and all the rest of the service staff, except I think the cooks and bakers are allowed to wear protective clothing of some kind. Guests hardly ever see them anyhow, so they really don't count."

Angelina thought about that for a few seconds. "What about the waitresses? Are they good looking?"

"The last time I was here, they were all young and pretty, but none of them is even half as beautiful as you."

She pondered that for a few seconds. Angelina was not at all modest, and had been a nude dancer before her business agent had convinced her there was more money to be made as a courtesan or paid escort. However, the audiences back then had paid to see her nudity, both in admission fees and tips and, in the dining room, her body would be displayed for free. On the other hand, she was competitive enough to like the idea of outshining the waitresses and the other female diners who would also be nude.

Rich interrupted her thoughts. "If it really bothers you to be undressed in a group of strangers, we can order from Room Service. But I was sort of hoping to show you off."

That settled it for Angelina. She had no real aversion to people seeing her in the altogether, and she felt enough loyalty to her client to go with what he wanted. "No, that's okay," she protested. "I'd rather go to the dining room myself. I'm sure the food and service are better."

A few minutes later, the nude man and woman were walking down the hall to the elevator. When they boarded, a man and woman were there, also nude, and apparently together. Angelina knows how people in nudist or clothing optional establishments are generally advised to be careful to avoid staring at the nude bodies of others, especially their genitals, so she felt really good about the way the man gawked at her succulent breasts as they swung from side to side less than two feet in front of him. The woman with the man was much less happy about it, and she stepped between him and the woman he was staring at. The elevator made several more stops, and every man who boarded reacted the same way, and every woman responded the same way to those reactions.

When they reached the first floor, where the dining room was located, it was more of the same. Rich and Angelina both felt proud of the way men stared at her gorgeous face and figure, contrary to all the etiquette of the resort, and she noticed several cocks that partially stiffened when their owners cast their eyes on her. She didn't see any springing to full erection, but there were quite a few men who stepped quickly away and turned their backs on the rest of the people in the area, as if they were ashamed of something.

When they stopped at the desk and Rich put their names in for seating in the dining room, Angelina stood brazenly, legs slightly apart, looking at the people exiting. One man was so taken by her appearance in the nude, he actually stopped watching where he was going and walked into a door, much to the chagrin of the woman at his side. Most men tried to be furtive, but a few were quite open in their admiration, and practically walked backward so they could continue to gaze at the spectacularly beautiful woman who was standing all unconcerned while waiting for a table.

Had they preferred, they could have waited for a table for just the two of them, but group activities are usually encouraged, and this included dining. Rich and Angelina only waited a few minutes before being escorted to a long table almost filled with other diners, who greeted them affably. Once again, the men couldn't keep themselves from staring at Angelina, who really enjoyed the attention, and their women chastised them silently. The stop at the dining room was a high spot of their stay at the resort, even though it couldn't really compete with the sexual activity they had enjoyed already and expected to indulge in later.

Being basically earthy people, and hungry, they both ordered steak, and Angelina wanted a large salad on the side. Rich preferred French fries and a small salad with his, and they both dined well. He signed the check with their room number, and they got up to leave. The food had reinvigorated them, and they both wanted more sex.

The trip back to the room was much as the trip from it, except Angelina walked with her breasts thrust out, and did slow bumps and grinds with her hips and ass the way she had done on stage. Her slow stroll down the hall and posture in front of the elevator attracted some embarrassed peeks from some men and unabashed admiration from others and more than a few envious looks from women. When they reached their room and Rich closed and locked the door behind them, she was more than ready for more good, hot sex on the bed, and her pussy was already lubricating from the ego-boosting experiences of the last hour.

Rich was ready too, but not quite as much. The edge had been taken off the horniness that had ruled him before being sucked off so expertly, and eating the best pussy of his experience had restored most of it, but he had tried to avoid an erection from looking at other women in the dining room, and he was still somewhat affected by that. Angelina smiled when she saw this. Her hand gently holding his cock to lead him to bed, followed by a few strokes between her lips brought him up to full readiness.

"What do you want to do now?" she asked. She was ready for anything Rich wanted, and in any position. If he had suggested anal, she would have been up for it, although it is her least favorite sexual activity.

"I think I just want to lie here on my back. With you bouncing up and down on top of me, of course. I have some condoms in my pants pocket, if you think we should use one."

She definitely did think so. Angelina knew of the ravages of AIDS and STDs among women in her profession and wanted to take no chances, besides not wanting to pass on anything she might have contracted. She went to where his pants were lying on the floor, found several condoms in a side pocket and came back to the bed while removing one from its wrapper. While she was gone, Rich had placed a pillow under his head and was ready for her, his erection pointing straight up at the ceiling.

Smiling lasciviously, Angelina knelt straddling his legs and leaned over to take the hard shaft in and out of her mouth a few times. The cock passing between her lips like that served the purpose of inducing her pussy to lubricate more, if that was necessary, besides making application of the condom easier. While Rich held his cock upright, she carefully centered the latex disk she was carrying and rolled it into place.

He was ready, so Angelina moved forward and raised her body until she was directly above him, reached down to spread her pussy lips, and lowered herself until she made contact with his cock. He moved the head back and forth in her wetness to spread her natural lubrication and, when they were both ready, she lowered her pussy and felt the hard mushroom shape wedge its way between her fingers and between the soft edges of her eager pink hole.

She sighed happily and stayed in that position for a few seconds before moving downward to take another inch of his cock inside her. Unbelievably, it seemed to feel even better there than his tongue had. When she looked down at Rich's face, his eyes were slitted and he was breathing through his mouth. Obviously, he was having as great a time as she was and, as the muscles in Angelina's talented pussy worked their magic, their coupling got better for both of them.

It continued to get even better as she lowered her body, impaling her pussy in small increments, until his pubic hair was tickling her lips. She was already swollen and sensitive there, as was her clit, but she wanted a long, slow fuck, and knew how to get it. She was in the Cowgirl position, which was where she expected to be when she climaxed, but Angelina wanted to shift first to the more intimate full body contact of the Female Superior.

To make the change, she leaned forward and placed her hands on Rich's chest, giving him a chance to fondle her breasts, while stretching her legs out beside his. He saw what she was doing and, when she was lowering her body into the position she wanted, he moved his hands and arms out of the way. With her big breasts with the rigid nipples pressing against his chest and her forearms under his shoulders, he reached up to gently pull Angelina's face down to his so they could share a long kiss. When they broke it off, he moved his hands down to her hips so he could stroke her voluptuous body during their fucking.

She started by pulling herself toward the head of the bed, using her forearms. When just the head of Rich's cock was still inside her pussy, she paused and pushed herself toward the other end to again embed the whole shaft where it belonged. With his cock almost all the way back inside her, he thrust up and forward, plunging it into her the rest of the way. Their bodies came wetly together, while they whispered to each other of the extreme pleasure they were getting.

They stayed like that for almost a minute, his whole cock inside her pussy and sending wave after wave of joy through her body, while Angelina's well-trained internal muscles massaged his entire length. When she did move again, the stroke was slow, while Rich's hands caressed the smooth skin of her sides and back. This time, instead of just thrusting at the end of the stroke, he put his hands on her hips and pushed down on them to help her fully envelop his cock in her pussy.

"Oh, that feels so wonderful," she whispered into his ear. "Your cock is the best thing I've ever had in my pussy."

"That's good, because your pussy is the best place my cock has ever been," he whispered back.

There was no need to whisper, because nobody could have heard them if they had spoken aloud, but it just seemed to be part of the intimate nature of their actions. This time, they stayed in that position for even longer, reveling in what their bodies were doing for each other, while Rich's hands gently stroked her entire body, including her succulent ass cheeks. When she finally started to slide forward again, removing her pussy from around the hard cylinder that had been filling it so well, that stroke was just like the second, but much better, as either of their bodies adjusted to the rhythm of the other.

They continued fucking like that for a long time. Angelina was sliding back and forth on the man under her, and covering his cock with a minimum amount of contact with her clit. She knew their fucking would last longer that way and their pleasure would last for a much longer period of time. Although her body was rocking from side to side as she moved, she retained enough control to keep steadily engulfing and releasing his cock. However, for most of that time, she had felt another volcano mounting toward its eruption, and she knew it was almost time to move back into the Cowgirl position.

"Rich," she whispered while they were lying still between strokes. "I'm almost ready to cum. I'm going to get back up and we can try to cum together."

He had been writhing in bliss under her for some time already, and they both knew he was also drawing closer to his climax. "Good idea. I'm almost ready to cum too."

Beginning with his cock buried all the way inside her pussy, Angelina raised her upper body part of the way and brought her legs back under her. Rich put his hands, palms up, on his chest and, when she placed her hands on his, he pushed up to help her get to the position she wanted. His cock was stuffing her pussy so full, those movements sent more and stronger waves of joy rocketing through both their bodies.

Once again, they stayed in that same position for a few minutes, reveling in the sensations, before starting to move again. She could feel her climax continuing to build, as he could he, and he enjoyed the visual delight of seeing Angelina's fabulous body slowly swaying above him, her succulent breasts bouncing and swinging with every movement.

Of course, that view of her lovely breasts couldn't compare to the pleasure her pussy was giving him, especially with the increasingly wild movements her body was making. Wanting to be sure she didn't fall off the bed while she was in the throes of cumming, Rich placed his hands on her hips to steady her and because he liked the texture of her skin there. She smiled at him and began flexing her thighs to raise her body from his.

The first few strokes were not that much different from what they had been doing before. Her pussy disengaged itself from the cock that was cramming it, paused with the head still inside, and impaled itself again. Even Rich's actions were about the same, as he pushed down on her hips and thrust up to drive his shaft as deeply into her pussy as he could. However, once she had the rhythm going, Angelina changed that.

When she rose up from the man on the bed, she leaned back so she was no longer taking his cock straight in and out of her pussy. The base of Angelina's clit, which was fully engorged by then, massaged the top of Rich's shaft and, elicited soft expressions of bliss from both mouths. The first few up and down movements were slow, but Angelina could feel her volcano on the verge of a powerful eruption, and started fucking faster. Rich kept thrusting up into her and pushing down on her hips to maximize the pleasure both of them were getting from every stroke.

Her body was yawing from side to side, as well as moving back and forth, as the beautiful brunette totally surrendered to the exquisite pleasure she was getting from the cock pounding into her and raking across her clit. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" she whimpered in time with her raising and lowering her pussy, which was enclosing Rich's entire shaft with every stroke. "Oh, my god!" She howled ecstatically as her body began the expected eruption.

Her movements became wilder as Angelina's gorgeous body bucked and tossed above him, but Rich kept his hands on her hips while he drove his cock in and out of her pussy. He was ready to cum himself, but he always likes his partner to reach her orgasm before he does, whether she is a girl friend or a paid escort who enjoys sex as much as the woman in bed with him did.

When she climaxed, Angelina cried out again, joyfully but incoherently. At that moment, her back arched, all her muscles spasmed, and she rammed her pussy down onto Rich for a final time. After her orgasm, she totally relaxed, flopping around on top of the man whose cock had brought about that glad event, but he didn't stop or even slow down. Rich held tightly to her hips and kept pounding his shaft in and out of her pussy until his own climax welled up inside and exploded through his cock. As before, when he had ejaculated into Angelina's rather greedy mouth, he ejaculated three times, this time into his condom, before he was through cumming. He held onto her sides and pulled her unresisting body on top of his, and they lay there together in a happy and satisfied pile.

"That was fantastic," he whispered to her.

"That's because I've got a fantastic partner," she whispered back.

After their tremendous, almost simultaneous climaxes, they were both ready for sleep. Angelina had brought one of her most provocative nighties, but she decided to eschew, in favor of her far sexier bare skin. Rich hadn't brought any pajamas, as is his usual wont, and he much favored having her gorgeous body lying naked in bed with him. After a few nighttime ablutions and disposing of the condom, they cuddled up in the bed, covered by only a sheet, with her luscious ass pressed against his soft cock and his hands cupping her equally luscious breasts. They would take a shower together and continue their carnal escapades in the morning but, for the time being, they just wanted to sleep.

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions I hope you had as much fun as Rich and Angelica had and will probably have the next time he is looking for a weekend date. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,141 Followers