Nude Hikes at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can we go back to the beach today?" she asked.

"Sure," I said, "I was hoping you'd feel like it,"

This time we packed a blanket and food. We planned on being there all day as we headed to the same access point. The beach was busier this time and I decided to carry our clothes in the backpack. Gina looked a little unsure as she pulled off her shorts but she still had a pair of high cut panties on. She was wearing a small bikini top this time that barely contained her ample C cup breasts.

"I could have worn the bottom to go with my bikini top but panties in public feel so much sexier somehow," she said to me.

"I agree," I said, "they look like underwear and, therefore, they're sexier than a swimsuit. Do you want to go east again today or see the part you haven't seen yet," I asked.

"What's the other way like?"

"Well, I should warn you that there tends to be more people. There are a lot of guys on the west end, and especially gays. Pretty much everyone will be naked and the straight guys are just trying to see and meet naked women. The gays, however, are a whole other story. They're mostly looking for sex and they're not shy about it. So, if you see guys getting it on, don't be nervous. If they're out in the open, they won't mind you watching, trust me.

"Rick, do you mean these guys have sex right in front of everyone?"

"Yeah, sometimes, and other times they're farther away in the bush. I've seen it where they've drawn small groups of spectators. The others watch and usually masturbate. It's pretty surreal."

"Were you ever in the crowd?"

"Yes, I was, but only a couple of times, it was pretty exciting," I said. "One time there were two guys getting head from two more guys on their knees and there must have been a half dozen more men standing around watching and jerking off. Some of the guys were jerking each other off."

"Alright, so now I'm wet, I'm actually leaking down my thigh," she said. "Call me a slut, but I'd love to see that much hard cock in one place."

"Hold on," I said as knelt in front of her. "Let me clean that up for you."

She giggled as she parted her legs, emphasizing the one with the long wet trail of love juice. I scooped some up with a finger and sucked it, before leaning in and finishing with my tongue. Two more guys came down at the access point and one turned and whistled as they walked away.

"God, I just can't believe I'm doing all this. You're corrupting your wife."

"Yeah, who'd have thought," I smiled.

I got up and we walked westward and, right away, there were maybe seven guys dotting the edge of the wall. They were all exposed and most were pretty much posing as they showed off their attributes. Gina was becoming flustered with so much man meat on display. Her shyness from the day before with John was gone, though, as she overtly checked each guy out, much like merchandise on the discount rack. She looked each one up, and down again, then dialed in to their cocks like a laser.

One guy, was casually playing with his thick, long, cock, as he lay back taking the sun. Gina's eyes were glued to it. She stopped in front of him as she watched him stroke himself. He raised his head and smiled at her and she smiled back nervously. Then, she skipped a few steps, and caught back up with me.

We reached another eroded bluff area like the one on the far side. There was another deep beachfront and, once more, privacy shelters dotted the edge. They were all occupied by sunbathers and, in one, there were two guys and one was giving the other a blow job.

He was stroking the guy's cock slowly as he stared at it intently. Gina and I watched as he moved forward and took the cock in his mouth. We could see his cheeks move as his tongue worked its magic. Then he pulled away and began to lick the tip over and over like a Popsicle. He took the whole thing in his mouth again and pumped back and forth with a look of immense satisfaction.

"Oh my, I can't believe I'm standing here watching this," Gina said as she covered her mouth with her hand. "He just doesn't care does he?"

"Not really," I said. "Actually, he's probably enjoying it even more because we're watching."

"I just can't believe it, but I'm loving the show, this is really thrilling."

"Let's keep moving," I said.

As we continued on, we saw the other couple fucking, but all we could see was his ass moving in and out between her legs. Finally, we happened on a clearing with fewer guys and sat down.

"Well, I've never seen so many people here at one time, Gina, you're really getting a baptism of fire today. Just the same, what do you think? Too much for you?" I asked.

She looked and gave me a knowing smile. She reached behind her and undid her top, letting it fall to her lap.

"How's that for an answer?" She said.

"Oh, yeah, that's the one I was hoping for."

She got up and walked to the waters edge. As she bent over again, she pealed her panties off inviting all to watch before she wet her hands once more and washed herself between her thighs. I was fixated on her show. She turned back around and casually walked back toward me, very naked now. Her glorious tits bounced and swayed as she stepped along. She glanced from side to side, counting her admirers as continued to strut her stuff.

We lay there for most of the day as the watchers came and went. Gina became very relaxed with her nudity often getting up to take quick walks by the water. Every time she did, dozens of hungry eyes would follow her every move. She was obviously enjoying the attention. When she would sit back down with me, she might crawl on all fours to get something from our backpack or just lie back with her legs parted to give passers-by a good look at her pussy.

"Okay, so I'm really loving this now," she announced as she rolled on her side facing me. "I never believed I'd do things like this, much less do them over and over again. It's like a drug."

As we chatted, Gina watched me attentively as I played with my cock.

"I've never watched you play with yourself, Rick. It's really sexy. Tell me, do you still masturbate?"

"Yes, of course I do," I answered.

"How often and where?"

"Sometimes in the shower, sometimes here at the beach, as often as I can. How about you?"

"Shit, it's a little embarrassing. I've never admitted this to anyone before."

"Fair's fair," I said.

She bit her lip. "Yes, I do, usually in the mornings after you've gone to work or in the shower like you. It's such a turn on to watch you do it, though. You're really getting me excited."

"I'd love to watch you do it, too," I said, "go ahead and touch yourself."

"No way, not out here. But we can show each other back at home later?"

"Well, I'm horny as hell and, unless you've evolved to public sex on the beach, let's call it a day and get out of here."

We got up and strolled back along the beach hand in hand. Gina seemed to have a new spring in her step as she walked. As for myself, I couldn't suppress my rock hard cock. The excitement of having Gina naked and so happy next to me was almost more than I could bear.

As we walked along, we ran into John again. "Hey, look at you two," he said, "and especially you, Gina. You've come a long way in just a weekend."

"I know," she said, "I can't believe it, but I'm hooked, this has been an amazing experience."

"Why don't we take a picture to commemorate the occasion?" John suggested, as he pulled a small camera out of his backpack.

"Picture?" Gina froze for a second.

"Yeah," I said. "How about one with you and John for a souvenir?"

Gina took another look at his huge cock and I guess she figured it would be worth it just to have a remembrance. As John handed me the camera, Gina stood up beside him and they put their arms around each other's waist. After I snapped the shot, Gina suddenly turned her head and smiled up at John. It was a curious smile, sort of surprised but happy. I snapped another frame.

"I guess you're going to develop those yourself, I'd appreciate copies if you wouldn't mind," I asked John.

"You bet, Rick, maybe in a week or two."

We said our goodbyes and kept walking, and it felt to me as if everyone was stopping to stare at us.

"I'm curious," I asked Gina. "When I took your picture before, you turned and looked at John with a really nice smile. What was that all about?"

"Oh, that, well don't get mad but he stuck a finger between my cheeks and tickled me a bit. Any other time, I would have screamed, but I was just so horny, his touch was just what I needed. You're lucky I didn't drop and suck his beautiful cock right there."

"Wow, so much change in just one day. God, I love you," I said.

When we finally arrived at the access point, we almost felt like doing it all over again. We still didn't dress, though. We climbed back up the access trail in the raw passing smiling strangers and couples as we went. We eventually dressed when we reach the top of the bluff, then made our way to our car.

The drive home was filled with sexual tension. We were both so horny we weren't even talking. We arrived home and pulled off our clothes as we neared the bedroom. We flopped onto the bed head to toe and faced each other as we each began to masturbate.

I pulled on my cock and rubbed my balls as I stared in between Gina's legs. Her hand was feverishly rubbing her clit in circles. Now and then she would dip two fingers in her pussy to wet them. I was fascinated at how she pleasured herself and she seemed to be likewise intrigued by me. The scent of her sex filled my nostrils, while she rubbed herself round and round, making squishy little sounds.

Her hips were rocking back and forth now, as were mine, and we were both getting very close. Finally, I couldn't hold off any longer and I came so hard, I sprayed her chest and neck. She let out a sharp cry, then another, as her movements became jerky and stiff. We both collapsed, out of breath and laughing, as we watched each other.

"Wow, that was great," I said. "We'll be doing that again for sure."

"Yeah," she agreed, "this was such a great day. Thanks for introducing me to everything. Now that I realize the fun I've been missing, I never want to stop. I'm afraid you've got me hooked now, Rick."

"You've made me so happy," I said. "I would have been delighted just to have you walk along with me. Now, knowing you want to do it all with me, that's something I never dreamed would happen."

We enjoyed a long sexy shower together, then went back to bed and made love well into the evening. My exhibitionist partner had emerged and, in many ways, she surpassed me in her desire to expose herself. She still does.

*****

Thank you for reading and I sincerely hope you enjoyed this story. If you have any comments - good or not so good, but constructive - please vote and/or leave your comments below. You can also send me a private message from my profile on Literotica. I love to read feedback.

Thanks again for reading. ...Allnitediner

12