Nude Island Resort

Story Info
A day on a nude Island with wife.
2.1k words
4.19
96.1k
57
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Jenna and I had been planning to get away for a while. Now that it arrived we couldn't wait to visit the resort. Jamaica was waiting! After arriving at our hotel I grabbed us a few drinks and headed down to the beach. We didn't know when we booked here that there was a nude beach on a private island off of the resort.

After building up the courage with a few drinks Jenna and I decided to take the ferry over to the island. As we walked up the dock we reached a sign that read "no clothing beyond this point". It was now or never. I watched Jenna as she nervously removed her top. Her nipples became instantly erect from the wind and the fact that our boat captain was anxiously watching her undress.

I could feel the blood rushing to my cock as I watched her struggle with the decision to remove her bottoms. As Jenna bent over to pull them from her ankles I could already see the moisture building between her legs from the excitement. I didn't hesitate. I pulled off my trunks and my now semi erect cock sprung free. Jenna giggled as I grabbed her hand and headed for the bar.

Nobody seemed to really pay too much attention to us, they were obviously used to this environment. As we ordered our drinks I noticed a couple coming up the walkway. She was a stunning blond maybe in her late 30's. He was a little older but very fit. You could not miss that he had a very large cock. Soft he was an easy 9 inches. I looked at Jenna and her eyes were glued to him as he walked. She was certainly impressed by his size.

We took our drinks and looked for a place to settle in. There were several beaches around the island and the middle was covered in small groves of trees and rocks. We found a private little area between the rocks where nobody could see us and set out our blanket. This was perfect! We were nude but able to relax in a spot where no one could see us once we lay down. I started putting lotion on Jenna and my cock was completely hard by now. I could tell how turned on she was by the look in her eyes.

Jenna slowly bent down and took my cock between her lips and teased me. She was enjoying this! I reached between her legs and couldn't believe how wet she was. I'd never felt her pussy this wet before. As soon as I slipped two of my fingers into her, Jenna pushed back hard against my hand. She desperately needed fucked right now. Jenna sucked hungrily at my cock. I had to taste her.

I pulled her hips to my chest and buried my tongue deep into her pussy as she continued to work up and down on my shaft. We were both very close to orgasm when I heard a soft moan that did not come from my wife. I looked up and just a few feet from us was our cocktail waitress. She had silky chocolate skin and beautiful green eyes. She was standing over us watching with her fingers deep in her soaking wet pussy while her other hand squeezed her nipple.

Jenna was just about to cum when she saw her and froze. The waitress quickly apologized for the intrusion. She explained that she had come to refill our drinks and got over taken with lust by watching us. I motioned her towards us without saying a word. Our waitress came closer as I lay Jenna down and positioned my cock to enter her. Jenna was very shy but too overwhelmed with lust to care. In one thrust I buried myself deep into her. Jenna let out a long moan and so did our new friend as she buried another finger deep into her beautiful pussy. Jenna pushed back hard, wanting fucked worse than she ever had.

Our waitress slowly leaned down and began to softly kiss Jenna as I picked up my pace and fucked her with fury. Jenna then replaced her fingers with her own and began to fuck this stunning stranger with her hand at the same pace I was driving into Jenna's wanting pussy. I couldn't believe what happened next. Without warning Jenna pulled her to her lips and buried her tongue deep into the dripping pussy of this gorgeous servant. I was so jealous.

I wanted to taste her, she was stunningly beautiful. Jenna continued to fuck her with her fingers as she worked her clit with her tongue. That was all it took. The green eyes of this beautiful waitress went wide as she started to orgasm and it set off a chain reaction. Jenna started bucking underneath me as her climax approached. All together we climaxed in chorus. I pumped my hot cum deep into Jenna's pussy as she flooded me with her juices at the same time the green eyed goddess soaked her face with her orgasm.

The waitress quickly pulled me from Jenna and buried her face into her pulsing pussy. She began to lick my cum from her as it poured out while working Jenna's clit with her tongue. I had to taste her. I got behind her and started to work my tongue in and out of her beautiful opening. She was an expert with her tongue and already had Jenna close to another climax.

I was now hard again. I entered her from behind and began to fuck her with everything I had. Jenna stared at me in lust watching me drive into this perfect specimen while she magically worked her clit. It didn't take long and again we as, one instrument, started to all climax together. I emptied deep into our new friend while she came on my cock. I saw Jenna's eyes close and she pushed hard against her mouth with the most explosive orgasm I've ever seen from her. We all collapsed.

Our waitress smiled as she gathered up her tray and went to bring us another round. My wife curled up beside me and buried her head in my chest as we lay exhausted and satisfied. We dozed in and out for what seemed like hours until I heard someone approaching. Thinking it was our waitress returning we didn't stir. Suddenly we heard another woman's voice.

She said

"I'm so sorry, we didn't mean to intrude but it seems that you have found our favorite hide away." " Do you mind if we join you?"

I was surprised when Jenna spoke first and said

"No problem".

It was the very attractive couple that we had seen arriving just after us. They introduced themselves as Justin and Danny. They had a pitcher of margaritas which they offered to share. They explained that they were regulars to the island and that we had found the only spot on the island with real privacy. A spot they had used many times.

As they sat next to us I noticed that Jenna couldn't take your eyes off of Justin's massive cock. It seemed as thick as it did long. I even caught myself checking it out from pure amazement. I'd never considered myself small be even I had never seen a cock so large.

Danny had perfect breasts with small erect nipples and kept a small tiny patch of hair just above her freshly shaven pussy. They both had zero tan lines and you could tell they spent a lot of time on the nude island. As we drank and chatted we quickly became comfortable and felt like old friends. They were both very friendly and would lightly touch us as they laughed and told stories of past visits.

Before long Danny gave us a curious look and asked if we would be offended is she was intimate with Justin. She explained that they had both been very turned on and had come to our spot for some alone time. Jenna started to stand and said that we would give them privacy but Danny grabbed her by the hand. She said it was silly for us to leave our spot and that she might enjoy us watching. I never thought Jenna would agree stay.

Maybe it was the drinks or being nude but she sat back down and smiled and said

"Thank you."

Danny immediately bent over and took Justin's huge cock between her lips. I watched my wife stare intently as he grew to full size and became erect. It was quite impressive. I could see Jenna's nipples hardening and she squeezed her legs together applying pressure to her suddenly throbbing pussy. I know from Jenna's past that she had never had a man that large and I could tell she was curious. I couldn't take my eyes off of Danny's beautiful pussy.

I watched as Danny became very wet and her small slit began to slightly gape as she worked herself up and down his massive cock. I looked back at Jenna and I don't even think she knew that she was touching herself. She stared intently at them and slowly circled her clit with her finger. Jenna was overtaken with lust as her eyes glazed watching the scene in front of her.

Suddenly Danny rose up and began to lower herself onto his rock hard cock. It didn't seem possible that such a small girl could begin to take such a large cock into her. I heard Jenna gasp as Danny lowered herself all the way down his cock.

She quickened her pace and within seconds was bottoming out all the way to the base of Justin's cock. Jenna was no longer attempting to be discreet, she was driving her fingers deep into her pussy as she watched Danny fuck this amazing cock.

Danny let out sound like I've never heard when she started cumming on Justin's cock. Jenna's whole body tensed as she climaxed at the same time as Danny, as if on cue.

Danny pulled herself from Justin's cock and collapsed between us. He had not cum and his cock stood tall like a flag pole. Jenna's eyes were fixed on it and Danny noticed. She asked if Jenna if she had ever seen a cock so large and she shyly replied no.

I was shocked when Danny asked if Jenna wanted to try it. She had never shown interest in being with any man other than me and I was sure she would decline. When Jenna looked at me I knew....she desperately wanted to feel that cock inside of her. I just smiled and nodded letting her know that I was ok with it.

Jenna slowly straddled Justin and very gently eased her way down onto his throbbing cock. A moan escaped her lips that was pure, primeval lust. I had never seen Jenna so wet and lost in passion. She started taking him deeper and deeper until I finally saw him disappear completely within her tiny opening.

Jenna started to fuck him wildly, slamming her pussy down to his base of his cock with every thrust. By now I was so hard from watching that I couldn't take it.

I bent Danny over and began to fuck her from behind while I watched Jenna orgasm over and over on Justin's cock. Jenna had never done much dirty talk with me but she couldn't help but beg him to fuck her harder and harder. She made no effort to conceal her sounds as she squealed and continued to beg him to fuck her deeper. After another orgasm I could tell Justin was close.

He pulled Jenna down to her back and straddled her face. She immediately took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could. Without warning Justin pulled out and began to shower her face with load after load of hot cum. I'd never seen so much at once.

Jenna moaned desperately as he covered her face with more and more of his load. As he pulled away Danny leaned down while I continued to fuck her furiously and began to clean Jenna's face with her tongue getting every drop of his load from her face.

Once Jenna was clean Danny pulled me around and took me into her mouth. The feeling of her hot mouth full of cum on my cock was too much. I began to empty deep into her throat, I've never cum so much before. As she swallowed every drop of me I looked over only to see my wife using her mouth on Justin trying to make him hard yet again.

I could tell she wasn't done with that huge cock yet and was ready for another ride. Danny began to lick Jenna's juices from her dripping pussy as she brought him back to life. This time Jenna pulled Justin on top of her and begged him to fuck her deeper this time.....And so he did.