Nude, Lewd Dudes Ch. 01

Story Info
Five naked men were lounging by the pool...
7.9k words
3.95
28.7k
15
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Many of the characters appearing in this story have appeared in my previous works.

*****

Dewey expressed an interest in bodybuilding, perhaps as a way to emulate William, and the big guy agreed to get him started. Olivia thought it would make a great visual, so she took about two hundred photos of him on the workout bench, lifting a weight bar over his head. William stood behind him, his cock always in the frame, ready to step in if the weight proved too daunting. Olivia noted that he had to take a step back partway through; he probably needed more space for his growing member. For a stud pony, William sure had a prurient interest in young men's penises.

Dewey had a boner. William had a yearning. Olivia had an idea.

"Ready for the big finish? Dewey, lift the bar over your head and hold it. William, get down and suck him off. We're going hardcore today."

Olivia snapped away as the muscular black Adonis with the trophy penis demonstrated his love for the male anatomy. So far so good - her plan was to have Dewey fire off a load and then send him on his way, leaving William for her. She didn't feel like sharing him today. He was always horny after these photo shoots, and being naked for so long without a release got him especially aroused. The first thing she did was reward William for a job well done by removing her top.

Once they were alone he lay on his back, and she glided her hand up and down his big rig, and she used her mouth to heighten the sensation. "I'm gonna cum quick," he warned, groaning in pleasure. "Can't help it...argh!"

Oodles and oodles of semen spilled out of the twelve-inch trophy cock. Olivia yanked hard, aiming the white stuff so that it splashed across her face, and when he was finally done, when every drop of extract had been milked, she smeared it all over her cheeks with both hands and rubbed it into her skin. "Best moisturizer there is."

William's guffawed. What, have you been reading Cosmopolitan?"

"No, really." She fondled his wet, sticky tool. "Ever notice how soft the skin is along the shaft? That doesn't happen by accident; it's the cream."

William smiled; he didn't know what to say, so he replied the best way he knew how. "Wanna fuck?"

"In a minute." William now straddled her, his semi-shrunken penis was glistening, and every now and then a tiny bit of late-arriving semen peered out from his pee-hole. Olivia used her finger and thumb to widen the gap and peer inside. "Why do so many body builders have small dicks," she asked?

"Steroids," he replied, although before the obvious follow-up question could be asked, he added, "I never tried them. I was scared off. I'd rather lose a competition than lose a few inches of you-know-what."

"I can see that. You know, I was wondering, do you know any muscle boys like yourself, who don't use steroids? Monica's looking for a large one. They don't have to be your size, but large...say, eight inches minimum."

William smiled. "I know tons of them. There are no secrets in the gym."

Olivia was intrigued. "Do you guys bang in the shower?"

The big guy smiled. "You wouldn't believe half of what goes on. Everybody's naked; everyone looks good...you know, really built. We like showing off; I mean, that's why we lift, and there's no shame in admiring another man's body. So banging in the showers...sure, why not? I mean, even small cocks look big when they get hard."

"You're so casual about it. Is that why so many body builders are queer?"

"Jeez, you got a one-track mind today...I think most of them start out straight, but being surrounded by naked men all day, they start checking them out the same way you would a woman. Eventually you find one you like, and the next you know you're banging in the shower."

"One more question: why do they wear speedos when they compete? Shouldn't they be doing it naked?" She wiggled his penis. "You'd win first place if they did that."

William broke out in a wide grin. "I win first place in the shower room, that's for sure."

"Is it like a big open area?"

"You bet. And we check each other out."

Olivia's pussy tingled just thinking about it. "This has the makings of a pretty good video..."

"You could call it Meat Locker," he replied.

"I like that," she purred. "Do guys ever measure each other?"

"Not with a ruler, but trust me, everyone knows I'm the king of the showers." He laughed. "Although there are some guys who are hung pretty good. In fact, I think I know someone Monica might like."

They retreated inside to the computer and William began surfing through a database of men until he found the one he was looking for.

"Wait, wait, wait; go back. Go back to the previous one," Olivia said. "Stop there, that one," and a tall and extremely well built man with long, bleached blond hair stared out from the monitor. "He's got a nice dick."

"That's Marty Montana. You don't want him, he's trouble."

"I like trouble when they look like that. What's wrong with him?"

"Nothing. He's just full of himself."

"Is he Donkey material? He looks like he gets big."

"Yeah, he's good-sized. Nine inches, I think."

Olivia looked at William with admiration. "You know them all, don't you?"

"They don't call me The King for nothing."

"What's the matter?" William's cock had gone soft on her. "You don't like him? What was it, a lovers spat?" William didn't respond. "He's not your competition, is he?"

William scoffed. "Nine inches? Why would I be worried about that?"

"Because he's sexy, he's built like you, and he's got a sweet rock that hangs real nice." She giggled. "I get it, you're The King, but this guy can still heat up a room. Will he do porn?"

"Will he?" William did some keyboarding and a video of Marty soon appeared. There was something about watching a physically imposing, muscular man on his hands and knees being pummeled from behind by a mousy little man, not just tolerating a dick in his ass but enjoying it as well, and that was Olivia's introduction to Marty Montana.

He was born Martin Schimmel in St. Paul, Minnesota, but resurfaced in Los Angeles as Marty Montana. Outrageousness was his game, and he used his physical appearance to make a statement. His hair wasn't just blond, he used so much coloring it was almost white. He combed it straight back and it extended halfway down his back. From a bodybuilding perspective he was similar to William in that his muscles were toned and developed, but not outlandishly so. He had a narrow waist and a tight pelvis, the centerpiece of which was an uncircumcised dick that resembled a kielbasa hanging from his loins. It was perfectly proportioned for his body and, come to think of it, his body was perfectly proportioned too; Marty had neglected nothing in his quest for the ideal.

When the kielbasa stiffened it stuck straight out, but a cock-head also emerged and it thrust proudly upward at a very tight angle. "Some men look better soft than hard," Olivia said "but this dude looks better with a boner. Let's see how he shoots."

"We made not have long to find out," William replied, and they didn't, because the girl who was sucking him in the next video pressed along the underside of his cock-head right as he was about to burst, and two bullets of thick cream shot up and stuck to belly. The remaining torrent formed a steady stream that descended down his shaft onto the hand of a willing recipient.

Olivia looked down at his lap. "William Sanders! You have a boner." She looked at the screen; Marty's cock was dripping semen. "I think you're still carrying a torch for Marty the muscle dick."

"Hardly."

"Then what?"

"Are you forgetting? Your hand has been on my thigh the entire time."

"Is that offer to fuck still on," she asked?

"What do you think?"

Olivia reported her findings to Monica. "See if you can get him for an audition," she said. Everyone seemed to be available for this one. Mandy found time, as did Jane, and they joined Monica and Olivia, everyone sitting in director chairs with legs galore to taunt the hunk. It had been a while since they all sat down together to conduct one of these, and it felt good to be doing so.

Marty arrived brimming with confidence. He knew that once the ladies got a good look at him it was all over. Women usually threw themselves at him, and so too did guys. He was willing to take advantage of both; his passion had no boundaries. Very quickly he found himself down to his underwear.

"Do you always wear speedos," Jane asked? Her crossed leg was wagging back and forth.

"Always. Is that a problem?"

"I don't know. A cock that can fit inside one of those things might be a little, tiny, knuckle knob."

"Good try, blondie, but one look at my pecker and you'll be down on your knees; I guarantee it. Want me to take them off, so you can see for myself?

"By all means, proceed," said Monica.

Olivia whistled in appreciation she saw the penis in person. Marty slapped it around a little, as a way of thanking her for the compliment, and it responded to the stimuli. He had the makings of an erection.

"The only difference between him and William," whispered Mandy, "is a few inches."

"You're hired," Olivia blurted out, impulsively.

Monica cleared her throat. "Excuse my partner, she gets a little carried away sometimes."

"They always do," he replied, smugly.

"Are you ready to jerk it for us?"

"Before he does," interrupted Mandy, "let's measure it."

Marty Montana placed his hands on his hips and allowed Mandy to fondle his meat. She made no secret of her interest, squeezing and pulling on it unabashedly. It was thickening and lengthening in her hand. "Damn," he panted, "I should have cum before I got here. I'm getting close."

Everyone expected Mandy to relax her grip and bring out the tape measure, but she didn't. She already knew it was nine inches just by eyeballing it, and she had other things on her mind. She kept applying pressure. She wanted to be the one who got him to squirt.

"Here it comes," said Marty. "Here it comes...ah, ah." A loud roar accompanied the eruption. Mandy had a firm grip on it, but a gusher can be hard to control, and Marty's jizz flew all over the place; up, down, and all around. A few months ago the ladies would have been titillated by a naked man spilling his seed in their clothed presence, and they would have been squealing with delight, but they were more jaded now, and the semen shower barely registered a ripple on the 'wow' scale, despite the fact it belonged to Marty Montana, the muscular, white Adonis.

"How long since your last cum," asked Monica?

"Last night."

"That's not bad. Are you willing to take it in the ass."

Marty blushed. "Male love, female love; you name it and I'll do it. I don't like to boast, but..."

"I saw him getting poked on a video," said Olivia. "He made the cutest facial expressions. What's not to like? I say we hire him."

Monica wasn't quite ready to sign off on it. "One more test, the stamina one. Can you cum a second time?"

Marty reacted in typical Marty fashion. "Hey blondie," he said, "waving his magic wand in Jane's direction, you ready to get down on your knees?"

Jane got up and walked slowly over to where Marty stood. She folded her arms and smiled erotically. "Close your eyes, lover-boy, keep those legs spread, and stick out that big cock of yours." Monica knew where this was headed, and she cringed in advance. A loud thud caught Marty unprepared, and he fell to the ground clutching his balls.

"I think, under the circumstances, we'll forego the stamina test," said Monica. "Marty, you're hired."

****

Pete continued to sleep despite Lisa's efforts to rouse him. She rolled back the sheets and saw that his cock was angled sideways, partially stimulated. It remained an attractive specimen even as it reached middle age. Pete kept fit and his cock was nine inches when firm. He was also a horny, revved-up motherfucker, and was rightfully acknowledged as the Godfather of Donkey, since it was primarily his capital that got the company off the ground. "Come on Pete, we're late." Lisa placed her hand on his shoulder and shook, but he grumbled something inaudible and made no attempt to even open his eyes.

Today was Lisa's big day, and she didn't want to be late. She was already dressed and raring to go. Yellow halter-top and brown mini; black thong panties, and no bra. She looked around the room and saw a riding crop, how convenient. They had upped their sexual game lately; last night someone's butt cheeks got a couple of tender love taps, and they weren't hers. She meant right now to give him to give him a gentle nudge on the thigh, but she might have used a little more force than intended; how convenient. A swishing noise was followed by a loud WHAP.

"What the fuck?" Pete was awake now. He rubbed his leg, and then he touched his cock, which didn't need much provocation to get hard. "Morning wood," he exclaimed.

"You heard what your ex-wife said; no sex after midnight."

He groaned. "Goddamn, fucking bitch; fuck her. Who gives a fuck what she said? Jesus Christ, you look so goddamn sexy...just a quick blowjob. I'm dying over here."

Lisa still held the riding crop, and this time she intentionally brought it down hard on his thigh. It must have hurt, judging by his reaction. "You touch that thing and I'll..."

One of the positives of Soapland Confidential was the introduction of Lisa to the mix. The sultry brunette with the shapely figure had made quite an impression, even though her on-screen appearance was brief. The website bloggers couldn't stop talking about her, and an image of her bikini-clad body holding on to a male sex organ got a lot of positive feedback. Monica decided to take advantage of her popularity.

Palm Springs, California can be quite lovely in late November. The nights are chilly but it still feels like summer when the sun is shining. Tim never followed through on his opus, Perverted Pirates vs. the Amazon Army - you try finding ten hot Amazons, he argued - but his plan to film in the desert resonated. It would be a nice change of pace for Donkey, a chance to mix things up. They had rented an estate that had eight bedrooms, large grounds, and a lot of privacy.

Monica's newest protégé, Jay, was appearing in the video. He had lost his hetero cherry to her, sort of. The first time she seduced him, after his appearance in Soapland Confidential, she managed to get him erect, but he needed to use his own hand to finish the job. But at least he ejaculated for her. It was a start.

The second time saw a breakthrough; Monica not only had gotten him hard, she managed to get him off, and she playfully squeezed him dry, thinking the work was done, but the relationship had stalled. Jay wasn't quite yet ready for intercourse, but the potential of his seven-inch boner dangled like a carrot in front of her, and when he was ready to fornicate, perform cunnilingus, and do all the other things she expected from him, there would be two winners. One, obviously, would be Monica, but Donkey Productions would also have another player for their growing ensemble.

The script was threadbare; get a bunch of naked men in the desert and see what happens. "Let's just go there and wing it," she said. "We got enough to get started, and the rest we'll figure out...just like in the old days."

Soapland Confidential sold well in Japan, but flat-lined in America. The company wasn't losing customers, but they weren't gaining many new ones. This was a topic of discussion when the Board of Directors met. In addition to Pete, also present were Monica, Jane and Olivia, and Tim and his sister Mandy. The partnership with Hideki had provided an opportunity for expansion. They invested a lot of time planning for a weekly, one-hour, Soapland-themed video that would be available by demand on the website. There was the quota of films they had to provide their new partner. They had to indulge everyone's whim, especially Tim's, who went on and on about his Amazon Army idea, taking up resources and time. The website was undergoing an expansion, there were the photo series, and so on. This of course meant more layers, and more delegation. Monica had done a re-think on the growing enterprise.

They didn't need to expand, she argued. Mandy could take care of the website, Olivia could take care of the gallery, and Roland could do what he always did, which was kept his ear close to the ground when it came to the gay porn scene. That left her and Jane to come up with the scripts. Tim was pretty much useless, but he was engaged to Yanka, who was a valuable asset for the company, so he got a pass. Pete promoted the brand by being a living personification of a Donkey Boy, and it could not be denied that he recruited a lot of superlative women for the videos.

"I didn't even get to see two of the players for Soapland Confidential until the day before we filmed," Monica complained. "I can't do things that way. That film should have been a classic..."

"It made money," interrupted Pere, "stop bitching."

Monica glared at him. "It's not about profit and loss, it's about the long-term. It could have been a lot better, that's all I'm saying, but I got pulled in too many directions, and I ended up taking shortcuts. Jane was in Tokyo, Olivia was working on the gallery, I was thinking two videos ahead...this is how corporations work. I don't want to do corporate porn; that's not what we're about. We're only as good as our brand; if we lose that we're finished."

It was an age-old argument, quality versus quantity, but there was a nine-hundred-pound elephant in the room, and its name was Hideki. Everyone looked at Jane. "What? I may have married the fucker, but business is business. I'm with Moni on this. Cut down to six films a year, make them all good."

"Wait, back up," said Olivia, incredulous; "married?"

"Oh yeah, last week, in a traditional Japanese ceremony..."

"When were you going to tell us?"

"We're gonna have another wedding here in a couple of months. That's the real one, as far as I'm concerned, although..." and here Jane smiled, "it didn't stop a big check from being deposited into my bank account." Before anyone could comment, she volunteered the following: "Believe me, I earned it. You wouldn't believe the fucking wedding night."

Hideki had rented the honeymoon suite in Tokyo's most luxurious hotel. Herman was there while the ceremony took place, and he had everything in order; champagne on ice, small buffet set up, and he looked around for the most advantageous hiding places where he could spy on their wedding night lovemaking, for the next best thing to having sex with Jane was watching her do it with someone else.

Herman greeted them at the door. "Help me out of this," Jane said, after entering, and she dazzled in her light pink, see-through panties and white bra. Herman prepared to leave. He had a strong urge to masturbate.

"No, stay," said Hideki. He stood with his arms wide, an invitation for the young man to help him disrobe.

Hideki lay down on the bed and motioned for Jane to straddle his face. He loved the smell of her cunt. He loved the way she responded to his tongue. He loved that it was he who had the leggy, blonde goddess' vagina at his disposal; he could lick it forever, but it came with a price - it left his cock unattended. No worries though, for Herman assumed he was supposed to play with it, and he gobbled it up with his mouth. He got Hideki to writhe and wiggle his body all around. Whether he knew it or not, this added a twist to his tongue motion, and Jane was feeling warm and fuzzy down there. Her new husband really delivered when it came to cunnilingus. But Herman's mouth bore fruit first. "So close," Hideki moaned, "so close." He suddenly he let out a muffled roar, and Jane could tell that he was having an orgasm, but she was more concerned with in her own satisfaction. She was getting close too, oh so close.