Nude, Lewd Dudes Ch. 03

Story Info
Sex on and off the film set gets weird and wild.
6.7k words
4.4
8k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear," sighed Monica. "We should have our heads examined for listening to Tim."

"Don't fret, my dear," said Jane. "There's something to this invisible girl thing."

Seeing Monica's perplexed expression, she added: "Maybe the girls are invisible, maybe they're not. It doesn't matter. They're in the frame, and the men act like they don't see them. Who the fuck knows what they're doing there? The perverts won't care, they'll just get off on the CFNM."

"What do we got to lose, right?" Their conversation was interrupted by a knock on the door. It was Marty Montana, naked Marty Montana.

"I saw your light was on," he explained, but seeing Jane was there, he excused himself.

"No, stay," Monica called out to him. "You, leave," she said to Jane.

Jane sized Marty up as she was leaving.

"Sorry blondie," he said, "maybe another time."

"In your dreams, muscle boy."

"Hey baby, I saw you checking me out."

Jane laughed. "Look dumbass, if I want cock I send for Dan. You gonna beat him out? Good luck with that.

Jay returned to Los Angeles, so they were down one player, but Tim arrived in a limousine with three others: his fiancée, Yanka, a friend of hers named Danielle, and Danielle's boyfriend. They were feeling randy; they came to play."

If you looked at Danielle close-up, you'd find flaws. Her nose was a little elongated at the tip; her breasts were large, but they flopped outward; her right butt cheek hung a little lower than her left. Still, you'd be hard pressed to find one hetero male on the planet that wouldn't want to fuck her. She was five foot five, but looked taller, because she was thin. She wasn't at anorexic levels, but the only body parts that were fleshy were her boobs and her butt-cheeks. So what's wrong with that, a lot of people would ask? Nothing, except that it did look a little disproportionate for her thin frame.

She was originally from Romania, but Danielle had been living in Los Angeles for half of her twenty-two years. She was a cross between a farm girl and a vamp. In essence, she could be whatever one fantasied her to be, which was a big plus in the porn business.

Her hair was wispy and blonde, and reached halfway down her back. It was kept in place by a pink headband. Like Jane, she had a glorious bush of golden amber, but unlike Jane, hers was unkempt an unruly. A 'goddamn, fucking forest' was how she described it to Herman. If you saw Danielle from across the room you'd find her stunning, beyond belief. But up close, she became a little less stunning. In Donkey talk that meant she could get a man hard, but probably couldn't get him to cum in his pants. Danielle's problem, if you could call it that, was that she looked halfway between a slut and a choirgirl, which meant that she was neither, which also made her hard to market. Monica wasn't sure how to utilize her, but she'd figure it out; she always did.

Danielle's boyfriend was clearly not in her league. Alex was nineteen and of average build. He was average almost any way you sliced it; average looks, average build, average everything. So how did an average man snag a stunner? The same way Tim snagged Yanka - money, and inherited money at that. Like Tim, Alex lived in the Hollywood Hills. The house belonged to his aunt, but when she passed away it fell to him, along with a pile of mutual fund assets. Tim and Alex were neighbors, and they began hanging out. When they finally met each other's girlfriend, Alex was as interested in fucking Yanka as Tim was with Danielle, but there was something Alex needed to know. Sex with Yanka meant sex on her terms, but if he was willing to submit to her he might just have the best orgasm of his life.

Danielle had no such demands, and Tim's penis inside her pussy was a good fit. Tim each got another notch for his belt, and Danielle found another man of means, and you can never have too many of those. Alex ended up leaving his session with Yanka in triumph, which meant that he lived to tell about it. But having survived Yanka doesn't make one a Donkey Boy. They must have more than that working for them.

As mentioned, Alex was average in every way, which included his penis. It maxed our somewhere between six and seven inches. It wouldn't be an attention grabber except for one peculiarity. It dangled straight down when it was flaccid, but as soon as it started to get aroused, even a little, it veered to the left. There didn't seem to be any reason for it, but the more his cock grew the more pronounced it became. And the top half of his cock veered more prominently than the lower part of his shaft, so it was a veer within a veer. The longer one looked at Alex's cock the more one appreciated it; the oddity became a turn-on. For Donkey purposes it was a signature, and in fetish porn, signature cocks are worth their weight in gold. On second thought, maybe Alex was in Danielle's league.

Pete was relaxing on lounge chair when Lisa came up and handed him her phone. "It's Angie."

"Jesus, one look at you and I want to rip your clothes off and rape you."

"Promises, promises." Lisa was wearing a brown leather miniskirt, brown leather boots, and a black bra, so Pete's lust was understandable.

Marty came out, and he made a beeline for the couple.

"...Listen, you dumb cunt..."

"They let you out of your cage, I see," Lisa said, smiling.

"What?"

"You were making a lot of noise last night. Our bedroom was right next door."

Marty blushed. "What can I say? I can be quite dynamic in bed." He shook his head in mock frustration. "If you were with anybody other than Pete..."

Now it was Lisa who blushed.

"...As soon as I get back, don't fuck with me, okay..."

"Don't mind him," said Lisa. "He's talking to his girlfriend."

"He gets a lot of action, doesn't he?"

"Marty, he has more tricks than you and I have teeth."

Pete got off the phone. "That dumb cunt," he said, exasperated. "She calls just to fuck with me."

"And you let her," Lisa said, "so she keeps doing it."

Pete grabbed his expanding member. "It's like phone sex, talking with her. I can't help it; I'm a horn-dog."

Marty guffawed. "Hey man, sorry about last night."

"No problem, it's my fault. I should have knocked..."

"If I had known you wanted..."

"Don't worry about it; no big deal."

Marty wasn't the only one trying to capitalize on Jay's absence. Pete also had designs on Monica, and he entered her bedroom while she was in the throes of being Marty Montana-fied.

Everyone was working today. Tim, Alex and Herman joined the original five of Pete, Darryl, William, Dan and Marty, so they had a good number of men, their fate dependent on Monica and Jane's fertile imagination.

William came into the backyard with a woman on each arm. "Look what I found," he exclaimed. He had apparently gone into town last evening and picked up two nubile, delectable creatures, who now stood alongside him in their panties, and nothing else, which was still more clothing than what William had on.

"Ask him if he had sex after midnight," Pete called out to Monica. The director decided she had a use for the girls, so she welcomed them.

Danielle and Alex were the last to arrive, and not knowing any better, Danielle joined her boyfriend in the nudity department. She quickly realized her error, and went back inside to dress.

"Holy Mother of Christ," Pete said to Monica. "Did you see that? Look, I've done everything you asked. I did every fucking homo stunt you could think of. I knew you needed a dick last night, so I offered you mine, when I could have been fucking Lisa. Okay, Marty got there first; no big deal.

"Pete, stop it."

"Wait, let me make my point. I'm only asking for one small favor. Please let me fuck Danielle. That's all I'm asking. Those boobs, those fucking boobs, they were perfect!"

"Pete, first of all, they weren't perfect, and second, a ladies man like you ought to be able to bed her on your own...after work, because I'm not sure how much fucking there's going to be; hetero fucking anyway."

"Tim, that goddamn asshole," he growled. "He got me into this."

"Relax, will you. What do you think of William's catch?

Pete scratched his cock. "I don't know. One of them looks like a guy, 'cause she's got no tits. And the other, yeah, I'd do her."

"Not exactly a ringing endorsement, but be on your best behavior today and, well, you might get a chance to prove to your friends you're not queer."

"Jesus Christ," he muttered, "You're loving this, aren't you?"

"Pete, I'm a director making a video. I work with the players I have. You signed up, so..."

"It's that fucking Tim. He got me in a moment of weakness."

"Let me guess, was a girl involved?"

"Of course, but this is what I've learned. Getting a blowjob from a guy ain't fun, but it ain't horrible...I just close my eyes..."

"See, that's your mistake, right there," she interrupted. "You should keep your eyes open and watch the girls watching you; that's the erotic part."

"Whatever. I don't know what the hell's wrong with Tim. He's got a category-one skank in his pocket. I don't know why he's into dick..."

Monica laughed. "You're an idiot. Yanka owns him."

Pete wasn't the only one impressed by Danielle. "Wow...I'd do her," Herman had said, after she went inside, which prompted Jane's comment about the forest. But Danielle had the last laugh, because when she returned she was wearing an extraordinarily sexy, black mini-dress with white polka dots. Her long legs made the dress appear even shorter, and what a fashion designer didn't do Mother Nature did, for a slight breeze was kicking up.

"Yessss," gloated Herman, pumping his fist, "white panties."

"You just saw her naked, you little twerp, and now you got a bone for her panties? You really are a pervert."

"Takes one to know one," he replied. Jane had no comeback.

Marty Montana stood with arms and legs spread wide. Several buckets of warm water doused his body, courtesy of William and Dan, after which Tim, Herman and Alex soaped and scrubbed his entire body, including the delicate areas in and around his testicles."

"Careful with the jewelry, boys."

"Get the new boy's hand in there. Soap that dick," instructed Monica.

"You didn't tell me we were doing this," Alex said quietly, to Tim.

"I told you, "said Tim. "She's devious. If she knows you're straight she'll hook you up with a guy. Better to let her think you're gay. Besides, every chick here is available for sex, and that brunette over there..."

William and Dan reloaded their buckets and rinsed. The three young men toweled Marty dry, and they and the other men stood around admiring the physique of the buffed, preening, supremely confident stud. Marty flexed, he posed, he felt good, and his penis protruded accordingly. It validated his workout technique, when people checked him out, all the hours of sweat, pushing himself to his limits. He did it for the adulation and the best fringe benefit of all, sex; Marty discovering early on that body admiration was one small step removed from cock sucking. And when you're one of the few musclemen with a good-sized dick, so much the better.

When the camera next panned out, four women were standing just a few feet away, observing the men, having no interaction with them. How and why they showed up was never explained, nor did it need to be. Jane was right; perverts wouldn't care, they'd be busy with their CFNM fantasies.

Lisa was killing it with her leather-themed ensemble, and Jane wasn't doing too bad either. Herman had chosen a short white skirt and a tangerine and white striped, knit top, along with a white bra for the tangerine top, and tangerine colored panties for the white mini.

"I look okay, you think," she asked?

"Good enough to beat-off to, if that's what you mean."

"That's what I mean."

Danielle was wearing her aforementioned black dress with the white polka dots, and it was left to Sunny to make the boldest statement. She chose tiger stripes, in a matching panties and bra combination. She also eschewed outer clothing, as; she was content with just her animal skin undies, and so too was everyone else. "You screwed me," Jane said to Herman, referring to the outfit he selected. "Hideki will go ape-shit when he sees Sunny, and he won't even notice me."

"Hardly," the valet replied. "I showed him your clothes, and he liked them."

"You what?"

"I emailed him what you're wearing. I do every day. Underwear too, or should I say, especially underwear."

"What the fuck? Jesus Christ, we're gonna have a little talk tonight."

"You should be happy; he probably beats-off to it.

"You think?"

"What I'd really like is to give Danielle a trim." Herman lifted up Jane's skirt and lowered the front of her panties. He blew off some imaginary hair. "If she saw what I did for you..."

The men continued to pay tribute to Marty's magnificence, ignoring the ladies, even though they were close by, continuing to ignore them as they inched closer, even as they got within a few feet of Marty and ogled his muscular frame. He was pretty far along in the erection department, with all the attention he was receiving, but then Yanka arrived, and she was wearing something out of her latex 'shiny wear' collection, which didn't bode well for Marty Montana, especially since she had in her hand a cat o' nine tails whip, which was her specialty device. The tight red dress she wore left the bottom half of her butt-cheeks exposed, and one could tell that she had a yellow thong underneath. She also wore red gloves that went all the way up to her elbows. No, it didn't bode well for Marty Montana.

Tim nudged Alex. "This is why I get up in the morning."

"I'm with you there." Alex was starting to get an erection. This wasn't so bad, after all. For the first time, Alex's peculiarity caught the attention of Jane. "Holy fuck! Look at that thing!" Monica had a camera stay with it, and the attention aroused him even more.

"This is what I want you to do," Monica said, to William's panty-clad vixens. And they went over to Marty Montana and applied lotion over his entire body until he was glistening from head to foot. Their work was done, but they agreed to hang around for one hundred dollars each, and a hundred more if they did another scene.

Pete and Darryl stood together, invigorated by the young lasses, who cast a curious glance at the long-necked bottle dangling between the old man's legs. One of them went so far as to ask whether it was a prosthetic device.

"Jesus, I'm getting the fuck away from you, Pete said. "You'd make Superman look bad."

Marty said he could handle anything Yanka dished out, and now she stood in front of him and ran her small whip across his chest. She and Marty had the exact same hair color, blonder than blonde. With a flick of a wrist she managed to wrap five, thin, leather straps around his erect shaft. The prowess she demonstrated with the whip was impressive.

Monica looked over at Tim, Alex and Herman to see who had the best stiffie. Herman was the smallest and the lightest of the three, as well as the stiffest, so she had Marty lift him up and hold him over his head like he were a weight.

WHAP! Yanka cracked the whip hard across his butt-cheeks. Marty's body couldn't respond, burdened by the chore of securing Herman. His muscles tightened, including buttock muscles, and their tautness made an tempting target.

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! Three hard lashes. Marty grimaced, but held on. He lowered one knee slightly and adjusted his grip on Herman. Red welts had formed on his cheeks.

"I don't think he'll be going Hershey Highway tonight," Jane said, and she walked over in the direction of Dan, hoping her scent would get his blood boiling. Her eyes made love with his shaft, which had taken the shape of a perfectly formed arc. She knelt down and stuck her face about three or four inches from it, her hand gestures indicating it a worthy specimen. Dan strained to have his cock bounce against her face, but then he remembered he wasn't supposed to acknowledge her, so he relaxed his pelvic muscles.

Monica had given all the females freedom to move around as they saw fit. Danielle mimicked Jane, and she chose William as her target. Slowly but surely, Big Bill's penis lived up to his name, billowing out in the appealing way it usually did when in the midst of a rapid growth, which was down and then out. Had Monica given her the freedom to touch it, she would have, but a no-contact rule was in place. Sunny stood with hands on hips, watching Marty react to his ordeal. He was a real stallion. Mrs. Marty Montana had a nice ring to it, she thought.

In a moment of inspiration Lisa went over to Danielle and lifted up her dress so that her panties showed. Danielle reciprocated, and the two women wrestled playfully and fell to the ground. Jane went over to break it up, and she ended up tumbling over, displaying her tangerine panties. Lisa's leather skirt had ridden over her waist, and everyone could see that she opted for black panties, which matched her bra.

"Isn't acting great," Pete said to Tim, whom he was now standing next to.

"So you're not mad anymore?"

"I was never mad, just pissed off. Monica's fucking with me, and I don't like it. Kid, just between you and me, what are my chances of balling your friend's chick? Does she swing?

Tim laughed. "You've been around longer than me, but even I know that any chick who does porn swings. You like her?"

"Big time, baby."

"Maybe I can fuck your leather bitch, you fuck Dani, and Alex..."

"Alex can go fucking beat his meat, for all I care. Look around. See those two cunts checking out Darryl? That old geezer can't handle both. Give one to Alex."

WHAP! Marty was starting to struggle a bit with Herman, so he repositioned him. Herman now sat on his shoulders, which gave Marty's biceps a breather, but it also gave Herman the ability to see what was going on around him; hot men and hot women everywhere he looked. He reveled in the wrestling match, and Marty could feel the young man's erection against the back of his scalp.

"Whatever you do, don't cum in my hair."

"Can I suck your cock later," he asked?

"Aren't you Jane's? I'll tell you what, what don't you see if you can arrange a threesome, and I'll fuck you both, and you can do me too; how's that sound?"

"Sounds great to me, but she won't go for it."

WHAP! WHAP! "Who said you could talk?" Marty grimaced, and so did Herman. He could tell that the buffed bodybuilder was in pain. Yanka stalked her victim, admiring her work. Blood was trickling from his buttock cheek. Yanka told Marty to turn Herman around, and now the young man's erection was in the face. Marty arched his upper body backwards, making it easier for Herman's erection to slide into his mouth, and Marty began slurping his cock-head. Arching his body in such a manner also made his hard-on stick out, which left Yanka a lot of options.

She massaged the underside of Marty's ball-sac. The muscleman's penis was severely agitated, and a tiny bit of pre-cum dribbled out. It probably wouldn't take much to get him to uncork. Monica smiled in memory of the way he pounded her the previous evening. He'd make quite a trophy boyfriend, if she were into that, which she wasn't. But a week's vacation on a tropical beach...

Yanka affixed two weighted clips to Marty's sac, careful not to hurt his testicles. The weight caused his balls to droop which, when combined with the arched-back position he was using to service Herman, got his cock to propel straight out like a clothesline. She ran the whip along his shaft and then, in an instant, she was attacking.

SWISH. SWISH. SWISH. The sound of the cat o' nine tails making contact with Marty's penis sounded much different than when it was bedeviling his butt-cheeks. By snapping her hand back at the point of contact, instead of following through, as she had done with his buttocks, Yanka spared him from untold misery. It stung, but it didn't bite, and it left no telltale sign other than a slight reddening, even though it looked as if she was really abusing him.

12