Nude Modelling for a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CMK877181
CMK877181
2,303 Followers

Olivia wordlessly knew to do the same, as she started playing with her clit. We maintained eye contact the whole time.

I returned the finger back up, and inserted it into my pussy. I swirled it around inside, collecting as much juice as I could. I removed my finger from my pussy and sucked on it, tasting the pussy juice and faint remnants of cum. I tried to make it as seductive as possible, wanting to put on a show for Olivia. Her fingers worked over her clit faster.

I moved my hand back down towards my pussy. I rested my thumb against my clit and inserted two fingers inside of my twat.

Before I could do anything else, I heard a voice beside me.

"Quite the show," Margot said.

My fingers exited from my pussy. I snapped my head to look at her, breaking eye contact with Olivia.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to disturb you," she apologized.

I smiled up at Margot. "No need to be sorry. Besides," I began, rising up out of the chair and stepping towards Margot, "If I recall correctly, I did say that I would have more fun with you."

Margot leaned in close to me as I did the same, our mouths merely a inch or two apart.

"I seem to remember that as well," she responded in a whisper.

We kept eye contact, her big brown eyes staring right back at me. I couldn't hold myself back any longer.

In a flash, I wrapped both of my hands around Margot, grabbing her big ass. I leaned forward and kissed her. I pressed hard against her mouth and pushed against the blonde. Margot walked backwards, still interlocked in my embrace, until her back ran into the big glass window behind her.

I pressed my body against hers. The flesh of our big breasts rubbed together, stimulating my nipples. I was aggressively kissing Margot, trying to satisfy a deep lust. Her hands ran through my hair and down my back as she kept our two bodies pressed close together.

I pulled my mouth away, breaking our kiss. I looked down, checking out Margot's huge tits. They were at least one cup bigger than mine, and I guessed about a G. Whatever doctor she used did an excellent job, because her boobs looked pretty realistic, just overly big for her otherwise small body. They probably cost a fortune.

I removed my hands from her ass and took one of her breasts in each hand. They were easily more than a handful each. I started gently kneading Margot's boobs in my hands, squeezing the flesh and massaging her nipples.

I resumed kissing Margot, continuing to grope and fondle her. I saw her eyes light up, and figured that it must have been from my rubbing of her nipples.

I realized my mistake when I felt two fingers enter my pussy and start fucking my g-spot.

I was caught off-guard and nearly backed away, but Margot's sweet embrace was too enticing for me to bother checking to see who my molester was.

I slowly moved one hand away from Margot's beautiful rack, and around her body. I gave her tight ass a squeeze again, and traced her crack with my index finger. I arrived at the barbie doll housewife's asshole, and saw her eyes widen again.

The person fingering me gently started kissing their way around my back, exploring every inch from my neck to the backside of my arms. I could tell it was a woman from the softness of her lips. Mental computation told me that it could only be Anne, Victoria, or Olivia. I ruled out Victoria, thinking her to be too shy, so it was either Anne or Olivia.

I returned my focus to the task at hand and gently rubbed my finger around the edge of Margot's asshole, whetting her appetite. I was just about to slip my digit in, when I remembered that it would need lubrication. My mouth was currently indisposed, but I knew her pussy and its natural lubricant would be all I needed.

I reached further down with my hand and swirled my finger around inside Margot's cunt, collecting her nectar. I returned to her ass, and applied the juice to her asshole.

I quickly inserted my index finger up to the first knuckle into Margot's tight asshole. She moaned into my mouth as we remained in a deep kiss.

I gently pumped my finger in her ass. It wasn't very deep, so I made an effort to slowly get further and further with every upward pump. In no time, my finger was halfway in.

I kept my other hand working diligently on Margot's breasts. I could feel her nipples harden as she got more and more turned on.

My finger resumed thrusting into Margot's ass. I found its pace to be too slow, so I thrust it all the way into her without warning. Margot again let out a deep moan.

The person behind me maintained their steady rhythm inside of my pussy. They weren't going at an extreme pace, but enough to excite the potential for an orgasm in me.

I found myself almost subconsciously echoing the pace of my own fingerer as I myself reciprocated the treatment onto Margot. We worked at the same speed, but Margot was hurtling towards her climax much quicker.

I decided to help her along even further. Her tight hole was already primed my my first finger, so I had no trouble inserting my middle finger as well. Margot responded well, as she bucked her hips down onto my fingers at each thrust, pushing them farther inside.

As Margot shifted her hips each time I plunged my fingers into her, I realized that I could use that to get her off.

I shifted the position of my right leg so that it was in between Margot's own legs, pressing right up against her body. As Margot reacted to my fingering, she also inadvertently started humping my leg.

I could see her eyes light up when she recognized what I had done.

Margot started grinding her pussy hard against my leg, covering my thigh in wetness. Her clit was being rubbed hard against my flesh as she used my leg like many girls use a bedpost.

Margot's asshole was gaping and adjusting to my two fingers. Her kissing was starting to become more erratic, and I could tell she was about to cum.

The woman behind me added her thumb to the mix as she began stroking my clit. It was getting harder for me to concentrate, but luckily Margot was doing much of the work to get herself off, bouncing down on my fingers.

Finally, Margot started whimpering into my mouth, and I could feel her pussy release a stream of juices directly onto my leg as she came. She continued grinding her pussy on it as she rode out the aftershocks of orgasm.

When Margot had recovered, she pulled her mouth away from mine.

"You're really something else, Ari. I can't remember the last time someone fingered my ass."

I gave the older woman another quick kiss.

"Apparently today I'm living to expand boundaries," I said with a smile.

I saw Margot's eyes dart to the side.

"I think someone else is admiring you," she said.

I turned my head to where she was looking and saw Chase standing close by, stroking his monster cock.

Margot and I looked back at each other, and silently figured out our minds were in the same place.

Margot began walking towards Chase. I moved to, and felt the fingers exit from my pussy.

I spun around to see who the woman was, and saw Anne smiling back at me.

"Hey you!" I said to her.

"Um, sorry, I didn't mean to do anything without your permission," she timidly responded.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Well, it's just that... I was talking to Jason, and I've never been with another woman before... and you see, I wanted to do it with you, that's all."

"Okay, Anne, that's totally fine. You don't need to apologize. But you do need to finish what you started, because I'm very hot right now."

"Yes, Ari," she obediently responded.

Margot and Chase both came sauntering back over to us. Margot's hand had replaced Chase's on his dick.

"Well, Ari, would you like to sample Chase with me?" she asked.

"I would love to," I responded.

Margot dropped down to her knees, but Chase walked up to me.

"Guess we're dropping the formality of drinks, huh?"

"It's not something I necessarily mind. Just empty calories before we were gonna fuck anyway," I responded.

"My kind of gal," Chase replied with a smile.

"Something tells me that there are other things about me that you'd like too," I seductively said.

"Why don't you drop to your knees and let me find out?"

I joined Margot on my knees on the floor, before remembering that my knees were still quite sore. I shifted so that I was more in a squatting position, relieving the pressure off of my knees.

Anne dropped down to the ground behind me and laid on her back. She crawled so that her head was primed just beneath my pussy. I could feel her hot breath against me, and bent my legs even more, getting my wet twat as close to her mouth as I could.

Anne reached out with her tongue and took a quick swipe of my pussy. A shudder ran up the length of my spine. Her tongue flicked out again and caught my clit, which elicited a moan from me. Anne took the cue and started focusing her attention on my clit.

Chase stood in front of Margot and I, his big erection standing proudly straight out from his body.

Margot reached forward and grabbed the shaft with one hand. I did the same. His cock was so wide that I could barely reach my fingers all the way around it.

"God, this thing is so huge," I muttered to myself.

"I know, right?" Margot whispered back.

I made the first move, aiming the cock towards me. I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around the head of Chase's dick. It felt like my mouth was being stretched out. I slowly started bobbing my head on his dick.

Margot continued jerking Chase while I sucked his cock. I tickled his shaft and head with my tongue, eager to be blowing such a beautiful penis.

Margot wanted a taste herself, so I pulled my mouth off of the cock. Margot's fat lips were on chase in a second. We switched roles, as I jerked Chase off while Margot sucked.

I was somewhat glad to have switched roles, because I didn't think my blowjob would be as good as normal anyway. Anne was really finding her stride with her tongue, and my mind was having trouble concentrating.

Her tongue ran through my meaty pussy lips, tasting my juice. Anne returned back to my clit, clamping down on it with her mouth. I could feel the orgasm approaching rapidly.

Anne took two fingers and inserted them into my pussy, hooking them back to my g-spot. I let out a long, deep moan when she did it. Anne was soon finger-banging me at an intense pace again, but her wonderful tongue added even more enjoyment. She was really good for a first-timer.

The orgasm couldn't be delayed any longer, as Anne made me cum. My pussy juice squirted onto her fingers and hand, which continued pumping away inside of my pussy. To my surprise, Anne didn't stop, but continued eating me out.

I returned my attention back to Chase, who I had been mindlessly jerking off while Anne made me cum.

I watched Margot blow him, and found myself underwhelmed by her technique. She couldn't stretch her mouth very far, so she hardly went any deeper than Chase's head.

Once again, we switched roles, her hand now jerking him off.

"I want to see how deep I can take this thing," I remarked to Chase.

"Well, no girl has ever managed to fully deepthroat it," he said.

"Challenge accepted," I confidently retorted with a wink.

I clamped down on his head with my lips. I started pushing my mouth down the length of his dick. I was able to, with relative ease, get about halfway down, meeting Margot's hand as it ran up and down Chase's shaft.

Margot removed her hand, giving me unimpeded access to the rest of Chase's cock.

My mouth continued its journey down Chase's shaft. As I worked another two inches or so in, his cock pressed against the back of my throat. I was undeterred, having mastered my gag reflex.

My mouth was stretched out almost to its full limit, and I had to stop. I couldn't go any farther. I was pissed, because I only had another inch to go before his entire member was in my mouth.

I tried pressing down, but my throat wouldn't allow it. I pulled my head back off of Chase's dick, unsatisfied with my efforts.

"Very respectable," Chase remarked. "You give one of the best blowjobs I've ever had."

I turned my big blue eyes up to him. "Thanks. Not quite enough."

Margot started sucking down on Chase's head again. I moved my head down below he cock, sucking on his large balls.

Chase started grunting from the double treatment. I could feel the cum rush through his balls, and knew he was about to explode.

His cock started throbbing, and Chase exploded directly into Margot's mouth.

She must not have been expecting him to cum, because his first blast choked her, and she quickly pulled her mouth off his dick. He couldn't stop though, and he fired rope after rope of cum onto Margot's face.

I moved my mouth from his balls onto his cock, and swallowed the final few drops of cum from Chase. When he stopped, I turned and looked back at Margot.

She looked like a little bit of a wreck. Her face was coated in Chase's jizz, and the cum she had choked on had spilled down her body, leaving a trail of viscous liquid all the way down to her pussy.

I put my hand on Margot's cheek, making it sticky, as she looked up at me. I gave her a soft and tender kiss, cum mixing on our lips.

She smiled when I pulled away.

"Thanks for that. I'm okay. Just didn't expect it, that's all."

"Yeah, sorry, Margot," Chase apologized.

"It's fine," she said with a smile.

I turned my attention back to Chase.

"Are you ready to go again?"

He chuckled at the question. "Boy, you can be demanding."

I winked up at him. "It's in my nature."

"Well, I suppose I can make it work then," he replied. "Although I don't think it will be necessary. Somebody seems to be pretty locked onto your pussy," he said, referring to Anne.

I looked down between my legs. The 40-year-old wife was eagerly worshipping at the altar of my pussy, and would be difficult to pry away.

"Easy fix," Margot interjected. "Ari's got another hole, doesn't she?"

A gleam appeared in Chase's eye when he realized Margot's suggestion. "I like the way you think," he said.

"Um, I don't," I cut in. I had been apprehensive but excited about feeling Chase's cock in my pussy, but there was no way it could fit in my ass.

"What's wrong, Ari? Haven't you ever done anal before?" Margot asked.

"Once, but that's not the problem," I answered.

Margot picked up on what I was saying, but didn't seem to care.

Her hand pressed against the small of my back and she pushed me down so I was on all fours. Anne continued to eat my pussy, either oblivious or apathetic to what else was going on.

"Come on, Ari," Margot said. Her hands ran over and squeezed my firm ass. "It is only fair after all. You did it to me."

"Yeah, but two fingers is way smaller than Chase's dick," I bargained.

Margot put a finger up to my mouth, as if to shush me.

"Just go with it."

I was giving on the appearance of anxiety, and for the most part, that's what I felt. But some part of my brain did want to know what it felt like to have Chase inside of me.

"Use lots of lube," I said, meeting their demands.

"Done," Chase commented, grabbing a bottle of paint-brush cleaner.

"Woah, woah, isn't that super toxic?" I asked, not wanting chemicals in my butt.

"All natural walnut oil. Completely safe," he said.

"Alright," I warily accepted.

Chase walked behind me, bottled in hand, and kneeled onto the ground, his legs on either side of Anne's neck. At the same time, Margot crawled in front of me before lying down onto the ground. She spread her legs, presenting me with her beautiful, completely hairless pussy.

"Wow, do you get your hair waxed?" I asked her, wanting to know if there was a better way than shaving, which was what I did.

"Lasered actually. No upkeep at all," Margot replied.

Something to consider for another day, but I had more pertinent things to do than pester Margot about her beauty routines.

I leaned my head forward and swiped my tongue across Margot's pussy, running it in between her fat and juicy lips.

Margot let out a small moan, as I continued licking her pretty folds, dipping my tongue in and out of her pussy.

Chase took the bottle of oil and applied a very generous amount, per my request, onto my asshole, as well as onto his own dick. With one hand, he grabbed my ass to stabilize himself. With the other, he grabbed the base of his shaft and gently pressed the head of his cock against the outside of my asshole.

I took a deep breath, sucking in on Margot's pussy. Chase slowly pressed his thick cock down into my asshole, before slipping it in.

I gasped, the feeing of a foreign object in my ass still unusual to me.

Chase was able to get his head in with relative ease, but his pace started slowing considerably after. The oil made it much easier, but it was still extremely difficult. I hadn't had anal sex in over two years, so my rectum was thoroughly unprepared for the penetration.

Chase stopped pushing for a few moments. My ass started to stretch itself out a little again, getting acclimated to the big cock.

He started pushing again, going very slowly so as to make it easier for me. The pain was still pretty immense, as he actively stretched out my tight walls. It continued to build the further Chase penetrated my ass.

I whimpered a little into Margot's pussy.

"Come one, honey, you've got about halfway up you. Just a little more. You've got this," she said, trying to reassure me. Margot started to brush my hair, comforting me and letting me brace myself.

Chase began pushing again, faster this time. I gritted my teeth together to avoid crying out.

As Chase continued to go further and further in, I began feeling extremely full and almost bloated. The guy I had done previously tried anal with had a four-inch dick, so the feeling of something this big inside my ass was completely new.

"You're doing great, Ari, just an inch or two more," Margot told me. I was relieved at how much was already in.

Chase made the final push, thrusting deep into me and pressing his stomach against my ass.

"Woohoo!" he shouted. "Great job, Ari. Knew you could do it."

He gave me a quick slap on the ass, as-if high-fiving me.

As much as it hurt to get it in, I could start to feel the pleasure build as Chase was buried deep inside of me. The walls of my ass were still being expanded, but the nerve endings in my rectum were being excited.

I now also remembered that Anne was there, her efforts being dulled previously from the pain in my ass. She continued to voraciously suck on my clit and lick my now dripping wet pussy.

As I started to get used to the dick in my ass, I returned to eating out Margot. I sucked down on her clit, flicking my tongue back and forth over it. Margot held my head down onto her pussy using one hand as she laid back on the floor, moaning in ecstasy.

Chase grabbed me by both hips, and started thrusting into me. He began slowly, allowing my ass to stretch. His pace increased though, as he shifted his hips behind me.

Anne's licking of my pussy was getting me extremely horny, and I started reacting better to Chase. I ground my hips back against his cock each time he thrust forward. He noticed, and took it as an invitation to start really fucking me.

Chase thrust forward again, burying himself up to the hilt inside my ass. This time though, he pulled out all the way to his head, creating a sudden emptiness inside of me. He then slammed his cock back all the way in, rocking my body forward. He repeated the process, almost exiting and then ramming his cock back into me.

It felt really good, and I was having difficulty concentrating on Margot. The combination of Anne's mouth and Chase's cock had me barreling towards an orgasm.

CMK877181
CMK877181
2,303 Followers