Nude Surprise Ch. 02

Story Info
The kids convince Mom & Dad to embrace nudism.
14.6k words
4.69
90.9k
54

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kids convince Mom & Dad to embrace nudism

*

harley233 read the original story and asked for a second chapter with "Lisa and Luke naked at home the next day. The parents walk in, catch them naked and are introduced and convinced to convert to naturism and then take it from there". I accepted the challenge. Here is that story. All characters are over eighteen.

*

Luke woke because his bladder was about to explode. He staggered out of bed and went down the hall to the bathroom. There he passed water like the proverbial race horse.

"Ahh," he exclaimed.

He glanced at his watch and said, "Damn! I slept in. It's already 10:30."

He smiled smugly and said, "I do believe I have a fun lunch date today and if I'm not mistaken, an exciting dinner date as well."

Luke shaved, showered and dressed quickly. He was in good spirits as he drove to the O'Brien's house. He stopped for gas, bought a soda and a bouquet of flowers. He parked in front of a nice house, a two story colonial with white painted stone and black shutters.

As he was reaching for the doorbell, the door was opened by a middle-aged woman.

"Oh. Hello," she said pleasantly. She looked over the attractive young man and wondered which of her daughters he was here to see.

"Hi. I'm Luke. I'm hear to see Brigid."

Fiona stepped into the foyer and said, "Hey, Luke. Mom, I'll handle it. Go. You don't want to be late for your luncheon."

"Thanks, honey. Nice to meet you," Mrs. O'Brien said and she hurried to her car.

"Come on in, hero," Fiona said with a smile. It was genuine.

She gave him a sultry look and said in a low, sexy voice, "Are you sure you're here to see my sister? I thought you and I had it going on pretty good until we were interrupted."

"Ah . . . Ah . . ." Luke stuttered in response. He was nervous because they had had intercourse briefly the night before. Beads of sweats appeared on his forehead. Fiona paused a beat and then laughed. "I'm teasing. I've got a boyfriend. Follow me."

Fiona led the relieved boy through the house to the patio out back. He stopped and smiled when he saw Brigid sitting at a round metal table. She looked good in a white tennis skirt and a colorful bikini top. She too was silent. She smiled at him. She was glad he was here.

"What's the matter with you two," Fiona teased. "Can't you speak?"

Brigid shot her sister a look and said, "Don't you have some place to be?"

Fiona pulled out a chair. To annoy her sister, she sat down and said, "I don't think so."

The intensity of the look Brigid gave Fiona increased ten fold. Fiona stared a her smoldering sister a beat and then laughed. She stood and offered the chair to Luke.

"Luke, have a seat. I do have plans. You two have fun."

She then whispered into Luke's ear, "FYI our parents are at the club and will be gone for hours."

Luke sat. Fiona gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "That's for saving my darling little sister last night. I'll stop being a pain in the ass and make myself scarce. You two enjoy your lunch date."

She winked at her sister and walked away, waving over her shoulder as she did. The two teen-agers looked at each other. Brigid asked,

"Are those flowers for me?"

"Ah. Yes. Sorry."

He handed the bouquet to her. She beamed, breathed in their fragrance and set them on the table. Luke was uncomfortable. He said,

"Brigid, I'm glad to be here. I think you're nice and pretty. I want you to know, I don't expect us to have sex. I bet you have a boyfriend. You brought a date to the party . . ."

"No I don't have a boyfriend. My sister set me up yesterday. The guy was a friend of the person my sister is dating. He's no one special to me."

"Oh. I see," Luke responded happy to hear that news. He continued, "I'm no hero. I did what any guy would do under the circumstances. What those guys were doing was wrong."

She smiled and said, "I'd expect you to say that. Nice people do the right thing because it's the right thing. What you don't understand is the world isn't full of decent people."

She paused, stood and said, "I'm glad you're here."

Then she unhooked her top and let the cups fall away. Luke thought her tits were gorgeous. Unlike many petite woman, she didn't have high, perky breasts. They had a delightful sag. Most of fullness was at the bottom of her boobs. That made them plump looking and bouncy. Her erect pink nipples were large and currently, right at eye level.

"Wow!" Luke said with genuine enthusiasm.

Brigid giggled. "They're only boobs."

"They're perfect."

She blushed and smiled, grateful for his compliment. She playfully pulled on her skirt's zipper. She said,

"Do you mind? It's such a nice sunny day and I love being naked."

"No. No. Not at all."

Brigid pulled the zipper on her skirt and stepped out of it. As she did so, she said,

"My mom tells me, I've always hated wearing clothes. She said when I was three, I could undress myself in a flash. Fiona was the same way. Our parents fought the good fight, but they couldn't make us wear clothes."

She place her skirt and top in a neat pile on the table. She had neglected to wear underwear so Luke was treated to the fantastic sight of her fire crotch and her firm tummy. She saw him staring and spun around so he could also see her cute little butt.

Proudly she said, "Nice tan, huh? That's not an easy accomplishment for a red-headed Irish lass."

After her pirouette she said, "Our family reached an understanding. Our parents aren't comfortable without clothes, but they allow my sister and me to be practicing naturalist as long as we promise to be dressed for all the major holidays and when family or their friends are visiting.

"Do you want to lose your clothes? It's okay for our friends to be naked."

After she finished speaking, she just stood there. Luke was slow to respond. In truth, he was mesmerized by her tight, naked package. As the silenced lengthened, he realized she was waiting for him to do or say something.

"Oh. Yes. It's a beautiful sunny day, let's enjoy it."

He stood and quickly undressed. He was surprised that he wasn't more nervous. He wasn't embarrassed in the least to expose his dick. It probably was because it was a good size. He was half way hard due to her nakedness.

"Great!" Brigid said after he undressed. "Let's go inside and make a sandwich. We can eat it out here. It's a shame the pool is fouled. The pump's not working."

The two teen-agers had lunch and had a good conversation. They got along well. She was easy to talk to and easy on the eyes. She thought he was handsome, smart and brave. After lunch, they played croquet and had a blast.

"I won!" she shouted and did a victory dance. He little boobies bounced about.

He knelt before her, bowed his head and offered her his mallet.

"I concede. You beat me fair and square."

She giggled, took his blue striped mallet and accepted his surrender. Then she tossed it away and knelt in front of him and said,

"To the victor, go the spoils. Kiss me."

He kissed her tentatively at first and then with more gusto as she responded favorably. She liked kissing him. She wrapped her arms tightly around him. They fell onto the grass and she pulled him on top of her.

The action got more serious. As they made out, his hand found her soft breasts. Her hand traveled south and grasped his erection. Hearts raced, breathing became more labored and the excitement level of the participants increased greatly.

Luke brought his lips to her breasts. As he switched from one to the other he said,

"I love your boobs. They're so soft, so wonderful. And your nipples are so hard!"

"They are because of you," she responded. Then she pleaded, "Don't stop!"

She pulled his head to her breasts. He didn't have to be told twice to give them his undivided attention. After, many minutes of sucking and fondling her breasts, he dropped a hand to her sex. He rub the bright red tuff of pubic hair that her razor had missed and then explored the smooth, hairless area around her pussy.

"Mmmm," she groaned when his fingers brushed against her clit.

He took his time and was very gentle as he massaged her sex. Soon her hips were rocking into his hand. Two fingers slid inside her slick, wet hole.

"Oh. Fuck!" she cried out enjoying his dancing digits.

Still his mouth worshiped at her breasts. She was stroking his cock and dreaming of it being inside her.

Luke reluctantly abandoned her tits. He crawled between her legs. Her sex was juicy and aromatic. He looked at her pretty pink folds and then dove in. He was determined to make up for his poor performance the night before when he came quickly once inside her. He'd decided that he'd eat her to an orgasm before he'd allow his dick to enter her lovely cunt.

His fingernails traced unseen patterns on her tender, soft thighs. His tongue alternated circling her clit and then digging deep into her crevice. His efforts had the teasing effects he'd hope for. She squirmed under him trying to elicit some contact on her button.

"Oh God. Please. Suck on my clit!"

Luke almost laughed hearing the desperation in her voice. He judged that she was nearly there and he acquiesced to her demand. He attacked her nub. He sucked on it hard as he repeatedly jammed two fingers in and out of her pussy.

"OHHH!" she exclaimed loudly. That was followed by a louder cry, "OOOHHHHH!"

She climaxed. Her torso lifted off the ground. Her legs clamped together swiftly and forcefully. Luke's head was trapped against her pulsating sex. He smiled, ceased all action and let his lady friend ride out the pleasurable waves of her orgasm.

The spasm eased. She lay back on the grass still breathing hard. Without embarrassment she said,

"Motherfucker! That was a good one."

"Just returning the favor. I owed you one."

"Well, consider the debt paid in full. Whew!"

She took a deep breath, exhaled slowly and said, "I'm not done with you. Kiss me and shove your big cock in me. I believe there's another orgasm in me."

He leaned over and gave her a big kiss. She tasted her essence on his lips without complaint. Then he knelt between her legs and placed the tip of his dick against her opening. It slipped in easily, she was that wet.

"Ahhh!" they both sighed, long and loud.

He crawled on top of her and they kissed passionately as he drove the rest of his manhood into her. He fucked her slowly. They both savored the sensations. They had to stop kissing as the action became more animated. They each needed more oxygen and noisily breathed through their mouths.

Soon the thrusting was fierce. She wrapped her legs around his waist, drawing his cock deeper inside her. He pounded away. They moaned and gasped, sweat poured off their bodies.

When they came, they came hard and simultaneously. Luke rolled off her and lay gasping in the grass. He was smiling and proud of himself. He felt fully vindicated. He was no longer the guy that blew his load two seconds after entering her. He had shown himself to be a competent lover who could bring great pleasure to his partner.

^^^

Frank answered the door and said, "Dude! What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to see Giselle. She invited me over for dinner," Luke said.

"Oh".

His tone changed from welcoming to disappointing as in "Joe, say it ain't so".

"Follow me," he said glumly.

He led him outside. Giselle and three teen-ager boys were naked, sitting in a circle smoking weed. Frank pointed and without another word peeled off. Luke hesitantly walked up to the crew. No one noticed him until he was right beside them.

A dude with a scraggly beard nodded. Luke cleared his throat and said, "Hello."

Everyone looked up. Giselle's words were slurred, a side effect of alcohol and marijuana.

"Hey look. It's . . . it's . . ."

She couldn't remember his name.

"It's Luke. We met at the party last night. You invited me over for dinner and dessert."

Giselle took a moment. She thought hard. Then she said, "Yeah Luke. The party last night. It was epic. Join us!"

One of the guys offered up the roach. Another one snickered. The scraggly bearded guy guffawed and said, "Dessert! Yeah Giselle does really good DESSERT!"

The guy with the pot laughed and said, "We've all had a slice of her pie tonight. If you don't mind sloppy seconds . . ."

The beard interjected "It's more like crusty fifths. The two of you banged her once and I've done two sperm dumps tonight."

All the guys laughed. Giselle smiled. She was out of it. Luke was appalled. He stood and stuttered searching for a graceful exit,

"I . . . I . . ."

Frank had hung around. He'd thought there must be a mistake. Luke was too nice of a guy to be joining in on his sister's hedonistic adventures. He stepped forward and said,

"Luke just wanted to say hello. He's really here to see me."

Frank put a friendly arm around the confused, embarrassed boy and led him away. When they were out of earshot Frank explained,

"Giselle is young. She's experimenting, discovering the world. She's in this "try it to see if she likes it" stage. You know what I mean? Smoke some weed. Try coke. Kiss all the guys. Sleep with a bunch of them too. Hell, she's done it with a couple of girls just to see what that side of the street is like."

Luke nodded. Frank continued,

"She didn't mean to stand you up. She was probably blitzed last night when she invited you over and forgot about it. She has a good heart. She'd have sex with you if you want tonight or any night. Hell, I've shagged her a few times.

"Once I came home early from a date with giant blue balls. The bird I was dating had been out of town for a month. I was really looking forward to screwing her, but she was on her period so nothing happened. Giselle gave me relief.

"And the other night at the party," Frank laughed. "She set me up big time! Remember in the third round, the boys were supposed to eat the girls?"

Luke nodded.

"The little bitch switched tents. I walked in and instead of finding a woman lying on the ground with her legs spread wide waiting for a tongue bath, I find a a smoking hot girl on her hands and knees. She's swishing her ass back and forth like a cat in heat. Just begging to be fucked. So I hurry over and slip my Johnson in this willing babe. I start pumping away. The pussy was great.

"Then I hear some snickering. It grew to out right laughter. I'm thinking my partner is underwhelmed by my equipment or my performance so I grabbed her hips and really pounded her. Finally the babe I'm doing the dirty deed with says "Hi Frank. It's your sister, Giselle. Fooled ya!

"She had tricked me completely. We had a good laughed and finished the fuck."

Luke stared at this guy. That was a lot to take in. He was bewildered. Frank continued,

"What I'm saying is Giselle is not girlfriend material, not yet. She needs to sow her wild oats. If you need a friendly fuck she'll be there for you, but you have to accept that's she's there for everyone. You don't seem like the kind of guy who has fuck buddies. You seem like a relationship guy."

They had made it to the front door. Frank opened it. Luke stepped outside and mumbled "Thanks."

Frank gave him a friendly slap on the shoulder and closed the door. Luke drove home in silence. He thought about his day. When he got home he had a beer and went to bed early.

^^^

The next morning the kitchen was bustling when Luke walked in. The whole clan was there. His sister was sitting at the table eating apple slices she dipped in yogurt. His father, Sam, had finished eating and was reading the paper. He put it down and shouted, a little too peppy and upbeat Luke thought,

"There's Mr. Sleepyhead."

"Morning son," his mother, Sarah, said. She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and resumed cleaning up the kitchen. Then she said,

"I want to remind both of you, your Dad and I are going to be at work thingie today."

Sam added, "It's a good way to spend a Saturday. I'll be playing golf. Your Mom has a spa day. Then we have a nice dinner to celebrate the company's fiftieth anniversary."

"So you guys are on your own," Sarah said. "Lisa, make sure your brother has something to eat, okay?"

"His eighteen. I sure he can forage for food . . ."

Her mother gave her "the look". Lisa relented and said, "Yes mother, I will look after and feed your little boy."

"Come on Sarah. Time for us to go. My tee time is 10 o'clock," Sam said.

The kids watched their parents hustle out the door. Their father grabbed a pair of hanging bags with their change of clothes and they were gone.

Lisa asked, "What's on your schedule for today?"

"Nothing. You?"

"I'm headed over to Nell's. I'm still working on that all-over tan I need for the fashion show. Why don't you join us? That way I can make sure you alteast have lunch," she said with a laugh.

"Okay. I'll give Nick a call maybe he can hang with us."

He paused and added, "Maybe you want to call him."

"Why?" She asked genuinely confused by the question.

"The other night, you had sex with him."

"Oh stop it. Nick and I aren't boyfriend and girlfriend. The other night was a one off. The evening was hot and erotic. I was wound up. He was just an available guy. Using your logic, I should ask you if you want to call his mother. You fuck her. Are you two going to become an item?"

"All right. You've made your point. Just saying, he'd be an upgrade over your last boyfriend."

She threw a dish towel at her brother.

Luke made the call.

"Hello, Nick. It's Luke. Our sisters are planning to sunbathe at your house. I'm thinking of joining them. Are you going to be around?"

"I had no plans buddy, but to ask me to spend a day with my sister? Man! I think I'd rather have a root canal. Ha! Just kidding. See you soon," Nick said into the phone.

Nell was nearby and overheard the conversation. She looked up and asked, "What was that all about?"

"That was Luke. He's coming over with Lisa."

"Cool."

Nick started to walk away. His sister called out to him, "Hey Nick. What's the deal with you and Lisa?"

"We're just friends."

"Right, but you had sex. I like Lisa. Is this going to be awkward? Do you want to date her? Are you going to be a dick if she doesn't want to go out with you? Will you tease her about sleeping with you?"

"I know I can be crude and obnoxious at times. I promise to be nice. She's a pretty girl. I enjoyed being with her. I like her. I don't know if we have a future together. We haven't talked since. Hey, be a good sister and feel her out for me. Either way it goes, she's a friend and I'll treat her right."

^^^

Luke and Lisa drove over and met up with Nell and Nick. The young people all got naked and enjoyed the warm, sunny weather. They drank, worked on their tans and played in the pool. Things weren't at all weird between Lisa and Nick. They were respectful and cordial towards each other. There were no hints of jealousy or regrets about the other night or expectations that it would happen again.

When the girls were alone, Nell asked, "Lisa, we haven't had a chance to talk about the party. Do you have feelings for my brother? Do you see him as a potential boyfriend?"

"Honestly, I don't know. He's a good looking guy. That was such a weird night. I've never done anything like that. I kissed a lot of boys that night and sucked more dicks than I have in my life! I was reeling from the sex and the beer.

"I was super horny and it had been a long time since I was with a man. I really needed a guy to lay some serious pipe, you know what I mean?"

"Yeah, been there. So . . ."

"So I don't know. I'm not seeing anyone, but I don't know. Did he say anything about me?"

"He said what you said. You're nice, pretty. He had fun, but he's not sure if you'll be more than a friend. He did ask me to take your temperature."