Nude Under the Stars

Story Info
Blossoming Home Nudist discovers an outlet in the backyard.
1.2k words
49.5k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the past two years, I have discovered my love of home nudity. It began casually, when I would take a shower and just enjoy air-drying in the bathroom and around the house. It was admittedly almost strictly sexual at that time. However, with each shower or clothing change at home, I realized how comfortable I felt in the buff. The wife thankfully didn't mind, and even joins me on occasion. Of course, regardless of how comfy it feels, sometimes it is quite arousing. Which leads to a small adventure I had.

With the winter months safely behind on the calendar, I began to disrobe more frequently as the temperature climbed. Early May finally brought reprieve from the arctic air, and I decided to venture into the backyard nude. It had to be at night, because I do not have privacy-fencing in the backyard. Lucky for me the neighbors here in Suburbia bed early, and the backyard is reasonably dark. I'm afforded just enough ambient light to see myself and the general environment of the backyard. The first night the temperature hit and held at 70 degrees, I threw on a t-shirt, some shorts and flip flops, and headed for the backyard.

I took a cigarette with me to justify my trip. Once in the backyard, I felt the familiar pangs of nervousness swell up in my stomach. My hands trembled slightly as I pulled off my t-shirt and stepped out my flip flops. The grass was cool and and tickled my feet sweetly. The gentle breeze roamed my chest and caressed my nipples until they stiffened. It crept up my legs into the mesh basketball shorts I had on. Although it was nighttime and there was little chance anyone would have reason to enter my backyard, I was nervous about being caught. After a minute of excited doubt, I slid down my shorts and dropped them on my flip flops.

This was the first time I had been completely nude outside, and my cock quickly rose to attention. The breeze kicked up again and crossed the shaft and head this way and that. It hugged my balls and blew across my ass softly. I lit my cigarette and tried hard to ignore my arousal, because I simply wanted to enjoy this new and divine experience. I dabble in amateur astronomy, and decided to stargaze to take my mind off myself.

Looking up into the beautiful, clear night sky, I let my mind run wild as it always does when I stargaze. I thought about each star I was looking at; how far away it might be; how big it was and how long it had been burning in the night sky. I fancied the thought of someone or something light years away, doing the same thing I was doing and thinking as they saw the little white speck in the sky that was our sun. I smoked my cigarette, and before long I realized my cock was soft and sitting calmly on my balls.

I basked in the freedom and peace I was feeling. I felt...natural, if that makes sense. I felt close to the grass, the trees, the breeze, and the hundreds of stars crowding the canopy of night above my head. I knew then that I would be doing this more frequently, weather permitting. I decided to keep the experience fresh and prepared to head inside.

Just as I bent to snuff my smoke in the grass, a strong breeze picked up. It swept across my inner thighs, and rushed up and against my naked and exposed anus. It was a delicious and erotic sensation, and I gasped in surprise. I closed my eyes and held the position, exhaling as the wind caressed me back there. It was cool and urgent as it pressed into me. I reached back and lightly spread myself a little more, amazed at how exquisite and new this felt. My soft cock pulsed to life and my balls tightened a bit. Without thinking about it, I reached down and took myself in my hand and began to gently stroke. An urgent and thick bead of precum quickly spilled out of my pink cockhead, and the sensitivity because of the breeze was intense. I moaned and lowered myself to my knees. Spreading my knees apart, I let go of my cheeks and placed a palm on the ground. My other hand continued its sexy work between my legs. My cock throbbed and was fully erect in no time as more sticky precum gushed from the head.

I closed my eyes and bent forward a little more to expose myself to the elements. I was getting lost in a sea of sensations. The strong breeze enveloped my entire body like a silk stocking and cooed softly in my ears. The smell of sweet grass was stronger with every breath and was like a pillow under my knees and hand. The rustle of the trees and a few nighttime bugs were joined by the secret but audible slapping sounds of my balls between my thighs. Instinct took over and I stopped thinking; my hips bucked forward and back as I greedily jerked the hard wet cock between my legs. My asshole began to contract and expand, and I felt sticky precum running through my fingers and roping its way onto my thighs.

Controlling the orgasm was impossible. I let out a long, throaty moan. A hot, white thick burst of cum shot out of my cock, followed by a second and third just as large. I lost count after that, keenly aware of several spurts that splattered my calves. A thick strand looped back up and clung to my pubic hair. My thighs spasmed and a series of small but urgent "uh uh uh" noises fell from my lips. I slowed my strokes as the last of my love dribbled from the tip of my slick cock. I kept my eyes closed, breathing heavily and savoring the moment. Rather than worry about cleaning up, I ran my hands around and over my groin and thighs, spreading my sweet juices. It was dirty and hot and sexy and beautiful all at once. Without intending to, my slick fingers ran up past my balls and between my cheeks. My tight pink hole contracted as the wetness of my orgasm slid over it. Finally I stopped, surprised at how raw and erotic I felt. It was liberating and I was at peace with myself, my body, and my sexuality.

At last I stood up and slipped my shorts back on. It was a sticky mess immediately inside them, but I was too satisfied to care. I put on my t-shirt and flip flops, then stole back into the house. I took a long and soothing lukewarm shower, evaluating the experience I just had. I knew I would try it again, and couldn't wait to see how the next time would be.

Since then I've enjoyed quite a few nude trips into the backyard at night. More often than not they are not sexual, just for comfort and freedom. But sometimes, when the wind blows just right, I "commune" with myself and nature all the same.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Star Czar

Well written, evocative, almost poetic. Could do with some discerning editing. Yet, on the whole, different from the stuff normally posted on Literotica. Great! Keep at it. Hope to see more...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Roommates or More? Co-ed roommates deal with clothing-optional living.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Confessions of an Exhibitionist She discovers the thrill of public nudity.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Val Shows an Old Friend Something Val exposes herself to an old friend.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Nakedness Begins How I started my naked journey.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Short Skirt Ch. 01 Anna's exposure in school awakens her desire to be seen.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories