Nude Weekend - Sunday Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Friskee_cpl
Friskee_cpl
1,195 Followers

Sharon squeezed her nipples, a role that he shared as soon as he saw her doing it. With both hands free to explore her body, he took immense pleasure in combining the action of gently pinching her nipples as he furiously rubbed her clit.

He would pull his cock out and resting the underside on her clit, rub the length of it along her slippery opening.

"Oh fucking hell," she bellowed out, "That's so good, press it harder, make me cum."

He proceeded to not only push against her harder, but he'd grab his cock, and using it like a baton, smack it against her pussy.

"Oh fucking hell," she softly moaned as yet another orgasm, smaller in comparison to the others, but by now they all seemed to be rolling into one. The additional wetness, and the rolling of her hips, was all too much for the guy to endure and whipping his cock out he shot a thin load over her pubes and onto her cunt.

Lying back with her eyes closed, Sharon was startled to hear the words, "Now that's a good look," coming from the voice box of a woman.

One of the other women that had been there all night was standing behind the man, rubbing his balls as he pumped the remains over Sharon's messy pussy.

"All that yummy cum," she said, "Do you think it's fair that I get them hard and you get the cum?"

Sharon giggled and reached down to her matted, messy pubic triangle and swirled the clotted jizz around.

"Maybe you could clean up? I'm Sharon by the way."

"Anna," she replied, "And cleaning up is what I do, isn't it darling?"

"Oh yeah sweetheart, start on my cock."

Anna almost devoured his prick, feverishly licking and slurping all his cum, and Sharon's juices, off its wilting length.

Once he was clean she turned her attention to Sharon's quim, and with a technique born of experience, nearly brought Sharon to another climax.

Sharon watched the middle-aged Anna, an average sized woman in her late forties, with a bare pussy and nipple piercing, as she conscientiously cleaned her pussy with an expert tongue.

When finished, Anna kissed along Sharon's body, circling her nipples and rubbing Sharon's pussy as she progressed until they were both kissing.

Anna broke away and eyed off Sharon's pussy as she stroked the thatch of hair that covered it.

"Have you ever considered going nude down there?" Anna asked.

"Not really," Sharon leant up and looked down at her pussy, "I suppose it does get a bit messy at these events."

This time it was Anna who giggled. "Well, how would you like to surprise everyone by taking it off now?"

As Sharon thought about it, Anna searched through the draws and eventually pulled out a pair of scissors, a razor and some shaving cream.

"You might smell like a man for a while," Anna held up a can of Brut 33 shaving cream, "But you kind of do anyway, what with all that cum on you."

They both laughed and Sharon turned the hot water on in a non-verbal positive decision for the shave.

"Some guys really like it, some don't care, others really hate it," Anna began snipping and trimming back Sharon's hair as she spoke. "I shaved mine off years ago before my first gangbang, wax works better and lasts longer, but shaving is a good way to start."

Intrigued, Sharon had to ask for more information. "How was your first gangbang?"

"It was amazing," Anna rubbed Sharon's clit as she recalled her first multiple cock experience.

"Bob, the guy who just fucked you, organised it for me. I'd just left my husband because he was a drunken violent fuckwit, and Bob was a work mate. So after we'd fucked a few times we got talking about fantasies etc and I said mine was to be fucked by members of my favourite football team in their locker room."

"And you did that?"

"No, no," Anna laughed, "They're in enough trouble already."

Anna dipped a cloth in the hot water and softened Sharon's pubes as she continued.

"He sorted out six guys that he knew and they all showed up at his place. I rocked up and we all smoked some hooch before I first fucked them all one by one. I was a bit nervous so at first I went into his loft and they just took turns. They could all see and hear what was going on."

"We're they all nude?"

Anna squeezed some foam over Sharon's quim and smeared it around.

"Oh yeah, they were all downstairs watching a video Bob and I made. Then when the last guy was fucking me, Bob came up and began fucking my mouth. That was our first threesome, can you believe it? I'd gone from married woman to pulling a train, then a threesome, then going downstairs and being fucked by all of them at once. Now that was intense."

Sharon shook In delight at the thought and asked, "So what makes a gangbang then? Does being fucked here with everyone else around make it a gangbang? Or is that just an orgy?"

Anna, wielding the razor with great accuracy and dexterity, began the denuding process. "That depends on who you ask, for me a gangbang is four or more men, with no other women around. Just me and a load of cocks."

"How many gangbangs have you done?" Sharon asked.

It was a question that Anna had to think about whilst washing the hair off the razor. "I'm up to about twelve I think," she said, "Yeah, about twelve."

"What's the most men?"

"Eight," Anna returned to finishing off Sharon's new look. "Eight men, all in about ninety minutes." Anna wiped the foam away and examined her handiwork, deftly removing any stray hairs she came across.

"Look at that sweet little minge," Anna rubbed Sharon's clit and slid three fingers into her moist hole. "Now my dear, rub some moisturiser on this and go show everyone, or just head back to bed."

Sharon squeezed, a length of cream onto her fingers and smeared it around her slightly red mons.

Suddenly feeling tired again, Sharon decided on the second option, but wanted an evaluation first. "I might do both actually," Sharon said hopping off the vanity and kissing Anna fully on the lips. "Do you share the men who Bob gets for you?"

"Ha," Anna slapped Sharon on the arse, "They're all mine, it's not hard to get your own."

Sharon knew that Anna was right, men were easy prey.

Taking Anna by the hand, Sharon led them back out to the pool. "Let's go show the lads," Sharon said.

"Hey boys," Anna called out to the four satisfied men. "Check this out."

There eyes turned as one to where Anna was pointing, Sharon's freshly shaven cunt.

"Oh dear," Bob said to Anna, "You've made another convert."

"I'm not a convert yet," Sharon said, "This is my first time, so let's say it's in the evaluation phase."

They all laughed and the first guy she'd fucked grabbed his firming cock and stroked it. "I'd be honoured to 'Evaluate' it first," he stated.

"No," Sharon was tempted though, "No, I'm heading back for a snooze. You might get to test it out later."

"Well, don't forget us," he said.

As the sun hit the roof next door, Sharon winked at him and bid farewell. "I'll catch you later."

Walking back through the lounge room Sharon admired once more the fine physiques of those that slumbered. Tom was lying on a lounge and she ran her fingers along his cock as she passed. Mark was on the floor, curled up with a pillow as company. They were definitely two that she'd be inviting to her inaugural gangbang.

Marcus was still asleep, as was Lisa and the man on the floor. With little noise and only a low groan from Marcus, she slid back into bed and into the land of Nod.

Friskee_cpl
Friskee_cpl
1,195 Followers
12