Nude Years

Story Info
Long time friends bring in the new year the right way.
1k words
4.15
25.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long time since I had seen Jack.

I had been away at my university and he at his. Thankfully now it was Winter Break and he was coming over to kick off New Years with me, which was tradition to compensate for the time that we had been away. I wasn't sure how I wanted to dress for the occasion even though we weren't doing anything but eating pizza and watching the ball drop on television. Even so, I still found myself wanting to be confident so I pulled out the only lingerie I owned and put it on with a cute sweater and jeans.

There was a knock on the door outside. Jack came in with the pizzas that he had picked up on his way and sat them down on the table. "Where are your parents?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Still in Florida. They're coming back some time tomorrow."

We locked eyes for what felt longer than normal until he said, "oh, hey, I left the wine in the car."

He walked back out to his car while I got some plates for the pizza. We put the wine on the counter and vowed that we would save it for midnight and then we could bring in the New Year as drunk as we wanted. I watched him help me out and nose through my cabinets. He was extremely tall, standing at six and a half feet tall, but something about his thin body was graceful. I blushed and realized that I was staring. Truth was I had been crushing on him for years.

We sat down in the family room of the house where the television was turned to whatever was on. Neither Jack nor I were picky about movies so when we found a romantic comedy was the only interesting movie on, he didn't complain. We had watched James Bond movies last year anyway.

I snuggled up close to him, seeing how he would react and he didn't seem to be bothered. He was too fixated on trying to devour an entire cheese pizza without my help. I stuck to my pepperoni slices. Being much smaller and shorter than he was, I really didn't eat a lot, so I figured Jack could have my leftovers.

The romantic comedy remained on television a long time before finally going off. Jack had finished the entire pizza, and though he was still hungry, we saved the rest of the second pizza for later. A couple more movies came on TV until it was getting closer to midnight. Still, we had time before the ball dropped.

I shut off the television and things got quiet. I snuggled close to him again and looked up at him. He leaned down and kissed me with just a soft sweet peck on the lips. I found myself wanting more.

"I don't know why I just did that." He said.

I didn't say anything in response and kissed him only much more passionately in return. One kiss turned into several heated and passionate ones that followed and I felt myself growing wet. It had been a long time since anyone had kissed me. I noticed that he himself was getting aroused too, by the uncomfortable looking bulge that was growing in his pants.

I found a hand of his reaching up my sweater as he went for my breasts. I led him down to the basement rather hurriedly and we continued on the futon, which had more room for the both of us. I threw my sweater onto the floor, too hot to keep it on any longer. He did the same with his own and we continued.

Jack pulled at the straps of the lacy cami I was wearing and freed one of my breasts before he began to lightly flick his tongue against my nipple. He began to suck on it and I felt my slickness now growing uncomfortable. It had been so long since either of us had had sex that we were completely and totally desperate for each other.

He kissed down my neck as he freed his erection. He had the largest cock I had ever seen in real life. I undid my own jeans and his hand found its way down there to my clit, where he rubbed in circles. I felt like I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled off the jeans and the lacy underwear I was wearing and took off his pants and boxers.

In between more passionate kisses he managed to whisper, "I want you so badly."

I said nothing and pressed my wetness against him. He slid himself inside of me slowly until I had all of him. I was so tight it was if I was trying to keep him in when he pulled back out. We started off at a slow rhythm, making sure that everything was just right. I didn't feel any bit awkward or nervous, especially not then.

He picked up speed with his desperate thrusts. He felt so amazing. I had never dreamed of sex like this in my life. The only other person I had been with had been sexually abusive and selfish. Jack was quite the opposite.

I could feel my orgasm building and I knew that neither of us would be able to go for much longer. I came violently, shaking and pulling at his back with my fingers. A couple more thrusts and he was finished as well. He lied down next to me on the futon, the both of us covered in our own sweat and fluids.

We heard fireworks all of a sudden. I glanced at the clock, which read 12:01. I caught my breath and moved closer to Jack, who looked thrilled as he could be. "Well, that was way better than bringing in the New Year with a kiss. I think this is a nice sign that we are going to both have an incredible year." I said.

Jack nodded. "I can agree – and drink to that."