Nudity Required

Story Info
Aspiring actress lands a job in an adult film.
1.8k words
4.07
103.2k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,537 Followers

"You'll find that the contract is fairly standard for a mature film. As I'm sure you already know, nudity is required. This is spelt out on page eight. You will also find a description in the appendices of the various states of nudity that we may require.

The one that will most directly concern you, of course, is our definition of full nudity, which is the removal of all clothes excluding gloves or footwear. If this is likely to be a bother to you we would like to know now, as it is an integral part of the contract."

Candice nodded thoughtfully. "I don't mind the nudity, but you do understand that I will want to read the contract before signing," she said with a smile."

Michael, the agent, smiled. "Please," he said, "be my guest. It is always preferable when someone actually reads the contract. That way they can't come back and say they didn't know. If you care to read it now I can bear witness that you did so and also be available to answer any questions and annotate where necessary."

Candice smiled and settled back. She quickly scanned the first page, paying particular attention to a couple of clauses in fine print at the bottom of the page. As she expected, there were a couple of potential traps there, but nothing that really need adjusting.

After three or four pages she was really only skimming the main sections of the contract, concentrating on those irritating bits of fine print on the bottom of each page. "Do they think I'm some sort of idiot who'll just skip the fine print," she wondered.

After requesting some adjustments to the fine print on a couple of pages, and paying particular attention to page eight and the nudity clause, Candice was quite happy to sign. The contract seemed quite straightforward.

"Thank you," said Michael. "Shooting will start on Monday morning, weather permitting. You have a copy of the script and the shooting schedule, but remember they are both subject to change."

Candice nodded, and departed happily. She had a contract, it looked airtight to her, and she was on her way. Of course, it was a mature film with nudity, but a lot of stars had started that way."

- - -

On Monday, Candice was sitting in a caravan, being prepared for the first scene. The director came in intending to explain what would be happening and to put her at ease.

"Call me James," he said. "Not Jim and definitely not Jimmy. James, at all times."

"Yes, James," Candice said, smiling at this bumptious little man.

"OK. As you know, there is a lot of nudity going on, so you're going to be nude in your first scene. It'll show us if you can cut it or not. No good blowing a lot of money and then find you can't carry off the nude bits, is it."

"I'm sure that won't be a problem, James" Candice murmured.

"OK. We have taken over the whole golf course for the day. All the people you see out there are members of the cast. Now when you go out there you'll be wearing a dark dress, but you'll be commando underneath. Now Randy is going to be acting as the golf pro, giving a newbie some lessons. He's actually quite good and if you play he can probably improve your game.

Randy is going to prove to be a bit of a lecher, and after a couple of badly played holes he's going to suggest that you drop the dress so he can get a better idea of how you're swinging. He doesn't know you're commando and you don't let on.

When he makes his suggestion, you nod thoughtfully and then drop the dress, standing there starkers. We want to get a good shot of his face when he realises what you've done, so as soon as you drop the dress step forward and bend over to address the ball. OK?"

"That's fine," said Candice. "It's a little different to what was in the script, but not much."

"You can't take the script as gold," said James. "Damned writers are always amending it. Now may I suggest that you strip and put on the black dress while I'm here? It's not that I'm a lecher, I assure you. I just want to see that you're not too self conscious about taking your clothes off."

Candice laughed. "Sure," she said, smoothly slipping out of her clothes. She flashed James a cheeky grin as she then proceeded to cover her nudity again with the black dress.

A short while later Candice was out on the course, enjoying hooking and slicing the ball in all directions while her hapless co-star tried to teach her. As they started to tee off for the third hole the expected suggestion came. Candice had just placed the ball on the tee when Randi spoke up.

"Excuse me, miss," Randi said, "but to see what you're doing wrong I really need to see your body in action. It would be a lot easier if you had some shorts and a top to change into."

"I'm sorry," purred Candice, "but I don't have a change of clothes. I wasn't expecting to play today."

"I don't suppose you could drop your dress so I can watch while you swing? You can put it on again after you've hit the ball."

"Oh, that's a good idea," said Candice. With a quick flick of a couple of buttons she discarded the black dress and turned to address the ball. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a couple of bit players completely ignoring her nudity, but she had to resist the temptation to turn and look at Randi to see how he was reacting.

"Now," she said, "feet apart, bend at the waist and..."

Her soft words ended with a sudden yelp as she felt a pair of hands clamp upon her hips and lift slightly, while what felt like a very fat golf club was being pressed firmly against, and then into her pussy.

"What the hell are you doing," she shrieked, frantically wriggling and squirming, trying to get away from that shaft that was so busily entering her. "Stop that at once, damn you."

The only reply she got was a quiet laugh as Randi pressed further into her. The thought of being publicly nude had excited her and she was already damp before this intrusion started. Now she found her squirming against Randi was only pleasing him and helping drive his club home.

Candice couldn't help herself. She was not going to submit quietly while Randi took her like this. She continued to struggle against the intruder, knowing she was fighting a losing battle. She looked around, intending to appeal to the other cast members for help, only to realise that they were all studiously not noticing what was happening.

Randi gave one last thrust and Candice screamed. In fury, not pain, as his cock inside her really felt quite nice, but it was the principle of the thing.

Candice looked frantically towards where the cameras were. James and the crew could obviously see what was going on and they should be willing to help her. She heard herself giving another little cry of frustration as she realised that they could see alright, and the cameras weren't going to miss a stroke of it.

Candice redoubled her efforts, twisting and turning and trying to pull away from Randi's grip, which was holding her firmly wedged upon his erection. "Just how big is that thing," she wondered. "Does it feel bigger because of the way he jumped me?"

Randi was laughing and breathing heavily, thoroughly enjoying the fish he had on his pole. He didn't even have to thrust to get a rhythm going. Candice's frustrated squirming was doing a magnificent job as far as he was concerned.

Realising that she was doing nothing but help Randi enjoy himself, Candice eventually stood still, standing there, neatly spiked by Randi. Now Randi gave a louder laugh and started to hammer into her, eager to bring this scene to a conclusion.

Candice could feel excitement rising within, and resented it deeply. She resented it even more when Randi suddenly gave a yell and climaxed within her, sending his sperm deep within her, before withdrawing and leaving her unsatisfied and furious.

Candice moved away from Randi, looking daggers at him. "James," she shrieked.

James came wandering over. "A great scene," he said. "A great scene. What did you think of it?"

"What did I think of it?" grated Candice in a soft voice. "I think I was violated and you all stood around and watched."

"No, no," said James. "It was all covered in the contract you signed. You agreed to it."

"I read the contract," gasped Candice. "There is nothing about sex in it."

"Yes, there is. Half way down page nine. Because it's important, we put it in slightly bolder print."

Candice had a horrified memory of a tendency to skip the big print items and focusing on the fine print to catch anything that they might have been trying to slip past.

"Have you got a copy of the contact that I can check?" she asked James.

"Certainly," said James. "Contract queries often arise so I always keep a copy with me." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a sheath of paper and handed it to her. "Page nine, centre page, bold type," he told her.

Candice looked at the relevant page. She remembered seeing it and remembered carefully studying those three paragraphs in fine print at the bottom. They had just been wordy nothings about how she was supposed to conduct herself in public. Her eyes drifted up fearfully to the bold print that she'd skipped.

'When in a state of full nudity, the actress agrees that she may be taken sexually by other members of the cast if they believe it is germane to the scene. Warning of the sexual activity will only be given if it is appropriate to the scene.'

"But, but this says that I can be taken by anyone, any time I'm nude, if they think it's a good idea," she said, horrified.

"Well, yes. That's one way of looking at it, but you have signed off on it." said James with a smile.

"I've got a lot of nude scenes, haven't I?"

"You do. You will probably have a very interesting week."

"What happens if I break the contract," asked Candice.

"We sue you for costs and let people know you're a contract beaker. You'll never work in the industry. Are you going to break it?"

Candice groaned, but shook her head. She couldn't break it and she knew it. It would ruin her.

"That's nice," said James, his smile flashing brightly. "Now if we can continue to the next scene you'll get to meet Jacques. You'll like him once you know him and you're about to know him quite well."

Ashson
Ashson
8,537 Followers