Number Eight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky cried out, not sure if in pain, "Fuck, old man, aahhh, you're a big, aahhh, bastard!"

I asked, "Babes, you okay?" I looked at her face, like she was in agony, I pulled out, "Becks, baby! You okay?"

"Yes, old man, come on!"

I pushed in slowly again, and pulled out taking little nips deeper each time. Both of our faces were either in sheer pain or sheer pleasure, it was difficult to distinguish.

I felt I was almost home, a final push, there it is, I felt her cervix, Becky cries out loud, "Ohh God, Ohh fuckin god, old man I think you're in, well done, fuck."

To her surprise, I said, "Just a bit more babes, okay?"

She looked at me in amazement, "What, you're not in?"

I pulled out, and plunged in, this time without stopping, I broke through her cervix, o yes, now I was fully in. Becky shouted out, waking the whole building, "Awwwhhh, Jesus fuckin Christ, aahhhhh, Bastard, take it out, take it fuckin out NOW?" The look on Becky's face was one of shock; her face was red, her eyes bulging out.

I pulled out, and she pushed me off, slapping my chest several times, "You fucking bastard, what the fuckin hell was that?"

"I'm sorry babes, I thought, you, you, were ready?"

"I was ready for a fucking, I weren't ready for that, whatever that was, you bastard!"

"I'm sorry Becks baby, okay, we don't have to..."

Becky stopped me, "I said I wasn't ready for it, I didn't say I don't want it, I just was not expecting that, no one has ever gone that deep, fuckin ever."

"I'm sorry if I hurt you babes, I'm really sorry."

Becky slapped my face tenderly, "I know you've got a bastard of a cock, old man, but now I know where it's going, I'll be prepared, come on!"

Becky cupped my face in her hands and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips, and said, "I'll be okay Bob, you go as deep as you like, I want all of it, but just be gentle to start with," and gave me another gentle kiss.

Becky resumed her position on the bed, lifting her legs up and wide, "Come on old man, let's get you back in, but slowly."

I moved forwards again, and put my cock at her entrance, "Okay, slowly, slowly, old man, slide it in?"

I slipped in slowly, fuck she's tight, but more lubricated now.

"That's it old man, that's it, aahhh."

I felt her cervix again, I looked at Becky, her eyes widen, she grabbed my shoulders, I asked, "Can I?"

Squeezing my shoulders, and closing her eyes tight like she was getting ready for the imminent pain, Becky nods her head, I leant forward and kissed her forehead, I pushed in, slowly, I can feel my cockhead easing past her cervix and into her upper canal.

Becky tried to suppress her cries, "Fuck, in, hell, aahhhh."

I left my cock in fully penetrated, deep into her womb, "Okay babes?" I asked.

I looked at Becky waiting for permission to move. Her grip tightened on my shoulders.

I again was seeking her permission, "Becky, babes, can, can I...?"

I saw her eyes relax but remain closed, as she nodded her head slowly a couple of times. I took that as permission granted, and slide out slowly, but not fully, I kept in a couple of inches, and then slowly plunged back in. I did this several time for about five minutes.

All the time, I looked at Becky, her eyes remained closed, and then she cried, "O fuck, fuck, aahhh, I'm cummminggg, aahhh, I'm cummmingggg." I kept my steady pace; I felt her cunt muscles tighten.

Now I retracted just past the entrance to her womb, and move my cock just a couple of inches at this tightest point, Becky opened her eyes, catching me looking straight at her, she smiles, a blissful smile.

Becky's voice straining to talk, "You're a bastard, Bob, for an old man, you drive a nice cock, aahhh, fuck."

"Thanks babes, it's a tight spot, but I hope I can park here more often?"

"As an old man, O fuck, I think I can offer you some free, aaahhh, parking."

I quickened the pace, Becky nodded her head and her smile widened, I took this as an approval to quicken even faster and harder.

Becky's eyes closed softly, as she drifted off, I looked at her, and her face shifted from a place of bliss and agony, slow moans and grunt of pleasure echoed around the room.

I couldn't tear away from looking at her face, as it started to contort, and her cries became more vocal, "Fuck, fuck, ooohhhh, mmyyyy, godddd."

I could see from her face she was orgasming again, also felt her pussy discharging more love juice, my cock got wetter, "I'm there again, old, man, aahhh, fuck, I'm, cuming, I'm cuming, I'm cuming, aaahhhh.. Fuck." Becky's voice sounding deep:

Becky, threw her arms out wide and clasped the bed sheets, I could feel her body going into spasm. I kept up the thrusting like a piston firing at a hundred miles an hour, and also like my life depended on keeping Becky's orgasm going for as long as I could. I had to show her what an 'Old Man' could do. Keeping her face in orgasmic wonder, I wished at that point, I could take a picture of her face right at that precise moment.

"Ooohhhh, ooohhh, ooohhh, I'm still, aaahhhh, cuuu, mmmingggg, fuck." Deep cry's from Becky, and then she opened her eyes, and a smile on her face indicating she was more than just pleased.

Becky's hands came to my face and held it in her palms, and said, "Uni boy's never make me cum, aaahhh, from fucking, all they want, aahhh, is to, oohh, get into your nickers, aahhh, and, oohhhh, get they're load off, aahhh, fuck."

I saw a drop of sweat drip off me and land on Becky's face, then I noticed her forehead is just as wet. In fact, both our bodies were gleaming from perspiration.

Becky used her hand to wipe away my forehead, and said, "My second workout, aahhhh, of the day, fuck, but given, oohhh, the choice, oooh, this is all, aaahhh, I need, shittttt, once a day, aaahhh, every fuckin day..."

Becky pouted me a kiss, and said, "Aaahhhh, how you dooin, oooohhhh, old man, aaaahh, are you there yet? or are you going to have a heart attack?"

I sneered down to her, and said, "Piss of Beck's!" as I slam into her hard a couple of times.

Becky lightly pats my face with both palms either side, and said, "You're amazing, aaahhh, old man, ooohhh, you blow, fuck, when you're ready, aahhhhh, no need, Oooo, to pull, ahhhhh, out, just, aaahhhh, inject me, aaaaahhhhh..."

I pushed in deep, and kept my cock in, while I twitched my cock and Becky used her cunt muscles to throb on it.

It was at this time I thought to myself, this is so wrong, but my cock was saying, this is where I want to be for the rest of my life.

Becky threw her arms around me, and wrapped her legs round my ass. And all I could think of was her thighs, fantastic thighs wrapped around me. She was forcing me in deeper by gripping my ass tight with her legs, getting me deeper every time I thrust in. She was meeting my every thrust and we were in a harmonized fuck.

Becky had got used to me being deep into her, and from the look on Becky's face I was sure she was in a state of continual orgasm.

We would fuck hard, banging into each other for a couple of minutes, then slow down for a bit, then fuck hard again, but never stop.

Soft groans, tight grips, banging of our bodies, and the scent of sex filled the room.

Becky's pussy increased in wetness as every so often her cunt discharged another orgasm.

I happened to glance out of her bedroom window, and noticed daylight fading, I thought to myself, fuck, how long have we been fucking, I had lost all track of time. All I remembered was that it was about three o'clock when we started lunch, it must be well past seven o'clock now.

I felt close now, our bodies pounding in harmony, I felt my cock getting hotter and hotter, I was amazed I could last this long in Becky's tight pussy; I grunted out, "Beck's baby, I'm going to blow."

Becky tightened her grips, hands and legs, and 'O' those thighs, fantastic thighs.

I heard Becky, "Ohhh, Mmyyy, gooodddd." Her screams got louder, "F U C K I N H E L L, aaahhhh." I think Becky had another big orgasm.

I said to Becky, "Alright babes, you okay, I'm there." I stopped our synchronised fuck, and kept my cock buried deep. And blow, I felt her cunt working overtime as she gripped my cock, I pulled out and another deep thrust, discharging my semen deep, I ejaculated six or seven times, each time Becky's cunt pulsating on my cock.

Her screams and grips louder and tighter, as she had one final orgasm, pure bliss.

"O baby, you're a great fuck and a great fucker, talent." I said to Becky, as both our bodies went limp; I lay on Becky, for a minute, and then slipped off to one side.

Both breathing hard, deep breaths, looking over at Becky her chest heaving, and her hips shuddering slightly as her orgasm subsides.

Becky looked over to me and said, "Old man, I misjudged you totally, who knew my eighth fucker would me my best and last fucker."

I looked at her quizzically, "What do you mean, last fucker?"

Becky replied, "After this, I don't think I will need, want or even think of number nine, I'll stick to my number eight, fucker!"

I said to her, "Becks baby, if it's you I fuck for the rest of my life, I'm going to die a happy man, a happy old man, and I don't want you to ever change."

Becky looked down to my cock, and moved a hand to it, gliding her fingers softly from my balls to cockhead, and said, "Bob, it's still hard enough!"

I looked at her, "What do you mean; still hard enough for what, what have you got on your dirty little mind?"

As Becky got up, I saw a stream of cum run out and hit a pool of our mixed juices on the bed sheet, it sounded like someone pouring a glass of milk onto the bed.

I noticed a trickle of cum dripping from Becky's pussy; it ran down her thigh, I smiled to myself.

Becky mounted me, grabbed my cock and lowers herself down, very slowly, she took a few stabs at it, watching her get it in, I saw her pussy lips, clinging to my cock, disappearing and reappearing each time she moved up and down.

Finally she was down, she fell forward and laid on top of me, her arms stretched out in front of her placing them either side of my head, out stretched, she kissed my lips softly and asked, "Have you got to be anywhere tonight, Bob?" I shook my head to say no.

I placed my hands on her ass.

I could feel the throbbing of her cunt on my cock. She kissed me again on the lips sensually, softly, tenderly.

"Good Night, Old Man, Good Night."

**************

It's been six months now, since that initial day, we've been fucking each other twice a week regularly.

It's been hard to see Steve and Judy in the same way, as every time I see them I just think of my cock in Becky.