Nun Gives in to Lust

Story Info
Frustrated nun finds a big cock better than masturbation.
2.3k words
4.39
146.5k
110

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late July and Sister Joanne was walking back to the convent after inspecting the apple orchard. She would do this more and more frequently through summer, thinning the fruit and improving the crop. The orchard was some 2 miles from the convent and she enjoyed her walk as it allowed her to relax, and let her mind wander away from her religious teachings. Her route took her past the garden being worked by a middle aged gentleman who she recognized. It was the painter and builder, Mr Robins, who was employed by the abbess to attend to the exterior or their buildings. He was a muscular man, used to heavy labour. Handsome but not in a pretty way.

Mr Robins was clipping the edge of a very tidy lawn.

"Good afternoon Sister." he said looking up from his work.

"Good afternoon Mr Robins, what a fine garden you keep I must say."

It really was a fine array of colour and texture. Quite a professional job.

"I do like to put on a show for the neighbours, but the back garden is wall to wall vegetables. I've even had a few ribbons at the county show if you don't mind me blowing my own trumpet." he replied with a smile.

"I supply a few of the nuns from time to time with some fresh veg when they come down."

Sister Joanne was intrigued, none of the nuns had mentioned this little treasure store, and a variety of food was always welcome.

"Really Mr Robins, I do have a little time would you mind if I took a look."

Sister Joanne was 37 and had been a nun for 18 years now. She had joined the convent as a novice at the age of 17 and taking her vows 2 years later. A virgin at the time she had maintained her chastity. Not that she had abstained from everything. Even this week she had given in to her raging desires and pleasured herself in her cell after complines.

This took place as quietly as possible, she always knelt by her bed supporting herself on her left arm whilst her right hand caressed her clit. Kneeling meant no bed noise and no wet stain on her sheets. By changing between rapid rotation of her fingers round her love bud and slower, harder strokes, she could make her juices flood out of her vagina and run down both her thighs. She'd imagined rubbing oil over the naked chest and buttocks of the new priest from the seminary.

Walking through a narrow passage they came into the rear of his home. A well organised walled garden, private and sun soaked. Small well weeded beds full of various vegetables were crossed with gravel paths. In the far corner, under the shelter of the tall walls, was a summer house with a few seats and a table.

"I grow too much for myself and I try to give some to my neighbours, one or two of the nuns have taken some too."

"Well that's so kind Mr Robins, I can fetch you some apples when they are ready. Do you eat apples?"

As they made small talk they slowly inspected his produce. Stopping at times Mr Robins would pick her selection and place it in a bag. Strolling up one of the paths she looked down to see his courgette plants. Whilst Mr Robins was rambling on about his recipe for compost, Sister Joannes mind was racing as to why the plants reminded her of something. Suddenly it came to her.

Three week earlier it had been her turn for walking the convent after the nuns had retired for the night, checking the windows and doors. She had passed cell of a younger nun where she heard what sounded like someone in pain. Knocking on the door, the groaning immediately stopped and was replaced by a frenzy of activity before a flushed face woman in a white grown had come to the door. The whole presentation of this young nun raised the suspicions of Sister Joanne. Sister Ruth was distracted and avoiding eye contact with her. Sister Joanne had continued her inquiry of Sister Ruths health whilst casually looking around the room. The only odd thing she noticed at the time was a small green and shinny object, the tip of which was just visible under the nuns pillow. Now Sister Joanne was certain that the object had been a courgette, and that Sister Ruth had been abusing it. What also crossed her mind was whether it had come from this garden.

As these thoughts quickly flash into her head she also noticed that the temperature in her underwear had increased, and she was conscious of wetness oozing. As they walked and talked she was pleased to she that Mr Robins pass a few courgettes in the bag.

One week later Sister Joanne was passing the painters cottage again after a mornings trimming, and was pleased to see him hard at work.

"Hello Mr Robins, how are you today?"

Mr Robins had a slight smile on his face as he return the greeting. He had an idea that he would be seeing Sister Joanne again.

"Lovely day today Mr Robins, how is the garden growing?"

"Growing well Sister. How were the vegetables?"

Sister Joanne blushed slightly and said that they had tasted so nice and fresh. The pinkness in her neck confirmed to the painter that some of his gift had not made it into the kitchen.

"Come in the garden and pick some for yourself Sister, I have so much and it goes to waste so quickly."

Holding his gate open the nun brushed past and went into the rear garden. It was another warm afternoon and the insects were busy buzzing around the flowers. After receiving a bag Sister Joanne set her own back pack down and commenced helping herself to his plants. This time Mr Robins let her make her own way through the paths. Her route eventually passed the courgettes. He paid attention to the fact that she was picking some of the longer ones. Sister Joanne was on her knees searching for the best fruits. Standing to one side of her and slightly behind was Mr Robins.

It was now that he played his card. He pulled out his cock and began to slowly pump it with long slow strokes. He had imagined fucking Joanne many times since last week and his cock quickly responded to this attractive nun knelt just before him. 5 inches grew to 8 inches as he watch her looking for the ideal green dildo. He pulled back all the way, exposing his angry purple head then hiding it under his foreskin.

As she glimpsed at her gardening friend Sister Joanne was at first stunned. She had heard talk in her youth that a mans penis could grow but had never even seen pictures of such a thing, yet here only an arms length away, at eye level, was an enormous one being exercised by this man. Her mouth fell open. Gaining her senses but In a panic she rose quickly and pushed past him, taking her plastic bag with her, but forgetting her back pack. Keeping her eyes to the ground she shuffled off quickly back to the convent. That night her thoughts rebounded from strong dark desires to feelings of fright. Eventually it was her desires that won as she pressed a long green fruit past her hymen, breaking it, and continuing to trust into a new world of ecstasy.

The two days later she knew she had to return to the cottage to retrieve her work tools and smock. She had resolved to forgive Mr Robins but to have nothing more to do with him after today.

"Good day Sister Joanne. A little earlier than usual."

"Good day to you Mr Robins. I have come to collect my back pack, I left it here when you urrr...surprised me." she said boldly as possible.

"I do apologize for my behaviour Sister I don't know what came over me."

"Well the sin is yours and not mine, and I can ignore the sins of others knowing that you will get absolved by your priest at your next confession."

On entering the garden the nun searched for her bag before seeing it in a bed of the brightest red strawberries.

"Oh my goodness such bounty!" she exclaimed.

"Take some, take as many as you like, there will be more.", the painter encouraged.

She knelt again and picked a large ripe one, biting into it. The painter took his already filling cock out again, but this time directly in front of her.

"Please just ignore my sinning.", he said softly as he once again start to work it stiff.

The nuns eye widened but she remained kneeling. She slowly ate the strawberry in her mouth whilst her eyes were fixed on the bigger growing purple strawberry being held by the gardener. To her it was a monster, her pussy reacted instinctively. The pleasure of the green dildo would be nothing compared to his throbbing manhood.

He fisted his cock faster whist watching the expression on her face. The nun had a loose open mouthed chew on the fruit she had bitten but her eyes were following each pump of his hand. The closer he got the more his cock leaked and dripped. Inside her habit the gusset of Sister Joannes panties were soaking, her clit crying out to be touched.

He came. A jet of white cream shot out on a down stroke. It crossed the space between them and landed on her back pack. Then other jet, this one landing on the ground in front of her. Then a third, forth and fifth. The volume and energy of the jet reduced until the gardener was left stroking a dripping, limp, 6 inch member. Only now could Sister Joanne speak.

"Oh dear Mr Robins, does it do that everyday?"

"Oh yes, sometimes a few times."

"When will it happen again."

"If you were to encourage me it could happen real soon, you can hold him that would help."

Sister Joanne reach out and he stepped closer. She wrapped her hand round the end and passed her thumb over the drip of white cum she had milked from the tip. It was slippy and had a scent that made her hormones stare.

"Pull up and down Sister, make the end come in and out of its cover."

With these instructions she automatically started to masturbate a man for the first time. He was right. She felt its heat and hardness increase as she worked back and forth.

"Would you like me shoot my cum again, Sister?"

"Yes I think I might." she answered nervously.

"Let me take over then, but its a sin to waste my seed, it should go into a lady. I will have to spill it into your mouth."

With that he began to beat his cock with urgency. He placed her right hand under his ball sack and told her to play with them. She knelt in front of him with her mouth naturally open. She was so close she could smell his cock and the semen smeared around balls from the previous episode. Her left hand drifted unconsciously under her habit and sort the source of her juices. Her efforts with her courgette had aided her today. She easily probed her cunny with 3 fingers then briskly massaged her clit. Before last week she has been unable to get more than one finger inside to any depth. This started to bring some relief but then. Mr Robins started grunting and pushed his cock to her lips. She opened wide and let him enter the whole purple bulb into her mouth. Then he let her have his load. Directed to the back of her throat she had no choice but to swallow and swallow again. As he emptied his balls into her she felt his rigidity slacken. The huge bulb softened so that she was able to suck and now actually taste he lasts drops of seed.

Looking down into her eyes he offered his hand and raised her to her feet. In silence he walked her over the the summer house, seating her on a cushioned wicker armchair. Now it was his turn to kneel. There between her legs he first held one ankle then the other and placed them gently over the chair arms. Lifting her habit he exposed her hair covered cleft. Now dripping with fluid he watched her juice run down and over her anus. She felt the warm sun in a place never warmed before. She was stunned by how natural it felt to display her most intimate places to this stranger.

As he lean't forward Sister Joanne watched as he hung out his tongue. The tip touched her, but only its tip. His tongue first ran over her anus and she tensed briefly. Then so softly it probed, only for a few second it tried to gain entry before it moved upwards. He used his tongue like a skilled finger to part her labia. She could hear him inhaling her sex and lapping her juices which were flowing freely. This was truly bliss.

He waited till he heard her soft moans before he guided his pleasure organ to her clit. This he licked then sucked then massaged. He squeezed the hard button between his lips. It was too much, Sister Joanne writhed and moaned loudly. The gardener inserted 2 fingers into her pussy and worked them in and out. Sister Joanne accepted them gladly. Then she gave in to the ecstasy. He felt the moment as she spasmed onto his fingers, her pussy gripping tightly, and he in turn started to lick furiously. It lasted for a long long time. She had never had such an intense orgasm. Rocking from side to side she pressed her pussy hard onto his face. So strong was the sensation that it weakened her. The chair was evidence of the nuns complete seduction. A large dark patch was left under her as she pulled down her habit and got to her feet. Without looking at him she gathered her bag and ran out.