Nun Pussy Ch. 05

Story Info
Rachael experiences the cock on the cross.
4.7k words
4.42
87k
21

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/26/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
80niner
80niner
275 Followers

Even the next day, Rachael could not get over the fact that she had been strapped and strapped, most vigorousy on her tender, bare buns. More surprising, she found she enjoyed the naughty experience both in the weilding and the receiving of that narrow, leather strap. She had never known such excitement and exuded so much moisture in her loins as when The Good Mother bent and accepted the leather across her broad, white arse.

“I must admit,” said the pretty girl, “It was most pleasurable watching The Good Mother’s cheeks quiver under my strokes.”

Maria Clare nodded. “She does possess two mighty mounds to display most prominately when she accepts the strap.”

“I wonder if I shall ever attain such a bottom,” mused the girl. “With propper diet and workouts such as we endured today, it is surely possible.”

“To think how all those mountains of flesh must multiply the sensation you gave my tender bottom yesterday. I wonder if I could bear such a strapping on such an expansion of what I possess.”

“You have a most beautious bottom and I love it dearly as it is,” said Maria Clare. I could stroke, forever, its smooth curves and warm skin and kiss all that lies between your parted thighs.”

“And I yours,” said the girl. “Still the abbess has so much to recommend her. Her crack does not have the flavor of yours but still her juices are not offensive.”

The women had just entered the warm, natural baths to which Maria Clare had led her. As they lolled in the warm, bubbling waters A middle aged sister descended the stone steps and began loosening her habit. “I trust you good sisters will not object my joining you in your evening’s ablutions.”

“We have none, Sister Rosemary. Please join us,” invited Maria Clare.

“Thank you Sister Maria Clare, I have endured a most strenuous day.”

“This is novitiate Rachael,” said Maria Clare. “She received her first taste of the strap yesterday under the tutulage of The Good Mother herself. We now further cool our warmed bottoms.”

Sister Rosemary nodded sagely. “Ah yes. The Good Mother weilds the strap most efficiently. This poor sister’s broad arse has known the taste of the strap in The Good Mother’s punishing hand many times.” The heavy habit fell to the ground and the nun stepped from it.

Rachael found it difficult to believe another human being could grow so much, bristly, wiry hair on one rounded belly. From the apex of her fleshy, rounded thighs to her navel, it was one large black mass, a curly, tangled triangle dotted with a sprinkling of gray, kinky curls.

“A hairier gash, I trust you’ve never seen,” said Sister Rosemary.

“Tis true,” granted Rachael.

“I have noted it often and sipped the juices at your holy font,” said Maria Clare, “and truly none is more hirsute.”

The woman approached the pool and turned her back to reveal dark stripes across the broad twin loaves of a most generous bottom. “As you can see, this old arse has known its share bum warmings.” She descended into the pool and stood in water that nearly reached the tops of her thighs. She stopped to take the fingers of each hand to part her nether lips and reveal a pink slit in a way that did not appear seemly to Rachael. “And this old snatch has had its quota of fingers and tongues take it measure and I’ve turned away none.”

Rachael wondered at a woman approaching fifty who should display her private parts in such a way. She turned away.

“Do not look down on an old cunnus because it’s gained a few gray hairs,” said Sister Rosemary. Yours will be so tinged the same one day. Do not believe your honey’s taste will be much altered or your desire to have it sipped will wane with age. If anything, the desire for that lingual caress increases. Is that not so Maria Clare.”

“Most true, Sister Rosemary, and I must say to you once more, Never have I seen a mount more mossy over its entirety and at it’s font, it is still a joy to drink deeply.”

Rosemary touched the noviate on the shoulder and bid her kneel. “Your lips may pay a small tribute of adoration.”

“You are most kind, Sister. I long to sip from your love bowl.” The younger woman knelt and bent forward until her lips touched the hairy lips and her tongue parted the slit opening under her caress. “I have tasted but few though those I have were most tasteful in their flowing but never have I sipped from such a foliaged font where the well is hidden so deeply.”

“You are to become one of us,” said Sister Rosemary. “In time and in turn you will open and sip the extracts of all our hairy cunts.”

“I am honored, sister.”

“I would be happy to accept further tribute from a tongue so young,” said the old nun. “But first let us frolic in the warm waters and tease each other’s cunnies. When we climb out and you may warm these old buns to a temperature that causes my old puss to pucker and issue those slick, honey juices you wish to sample.”

“So be it,” said Maria Clare. “Meanwhile, entertain us with tales of times before The Good Mother we know became Abbess.”

Sister Rosemary nodded. She laved herself and sat on the small shelf by the side of the pool and the water came to inches below her shoulders. Her sagging, old tits floated to near the top. Sister Maria Clare and Rachael sat to either side.

In my early days here, before our present Abbess, the previous good mother was known as Sister Plentypuss for surely she had that, and her slit had more hair covering it than I ever dreamed of growing.”

“How could that be possible?” marveled Rachael.

“It doesn’t matter,” said Sister Rosemary, “For when she became Abbess she shaved it clean and presented her smooth cunt to the entire cloister to be tongued by all before she donned the holy robe of her station.”

“As did The Good Mother we know,” said Maria Clare. “I hear when she was so shaved even the Good Brothers were invited to attend.”

“That is so,” said Sister Rosemary. “Our present Abbess now follows tradition. And,” she added, “The Good Mother surely has established a record size in her holy buns and she offers them often in solemn atonement to expiate her sins, real or imagined.”

“That is true,” said Maria Clare. “She gererousy shares and offers her bountious arse to all who would punish them.”

“The Abbess Plentypuss was a more strict disciplinarian than the Good Mother now,” said Sister Rosemary. “She relied upon the cane instead of the strap. Though both carry a sting the strap does not leave the permanent welts that have now graced my hide these many years.”

“I carry a few such scars proudly,” said Maria Clare, “from my early days here.”

“And proudly you will display them all at our private masses,” said Sister Rosemary.”

Maria Clare nodded. “I have prayed and waited patiently for a invitation to those secret secssions it is rumored you hold.”

Sister Rosemary smiled. “Then you have heard tales of our secret rites.”

“I have. Though I know little of the select membership it has been rumored that you carry on a most select office in that group.”

“We are a small, secret group within the sisterhood,” admitted Sister Rosemary. “It will be no revelation that, as you should surmise, The Good Mother was initiated by the former abbess herself. Your yesterday session with her was your first step in your initiation to our select group.”

“Then this is surely her second, said Rachael.”

“That is true.”

“How is it so that a novitiate, thought I admit she is a most sweet and worthy one, should be privy to this group at such a tender age,” asked Maria Clare.

“That will be divulged,” said Sister Rosemary. “This mere lass will, though her age is tender, will join you at every step. As you rise in stature so shall she be elevated to full sisterhood in our cloister . She shall be privy to secrets only the privileged few are exposed to”

“It is too much,” said Rachael. “I am not worthy.”

“I understand that candles are used in this initiation,” said Maria Clare. “In what manner do the fit they into the scheme of our induction?”

“As you might suppose,” retorted Sister Rosemary, “they are induced slowly into an initiates fundament until she learns to accommodate even the largest and longest comfortably.”

“Surely that is painful,” said Rachael.”

“Uncomfortable at best, when you are first introduced to them,” said Sister Rosemary. “I have had more than a little experience of candles put to my rear passage. Though it begins with pain, much pleasure to be derived through that entrance.”

Sister Rosemary turned to the younger woman. “The initiation will bring much pleasure to you as you learn to accommodate larger objects until perhaps you will one day feel a sacred instrument similar to one the Holy Abbot possesses between his legs.”

“That is done?” asked the shocked young woman. “What of the holy vows we have both have taken to abstain from men?”

“Nothing in the way of vows is broken if they take us on a holy day in the same manner that they receive and relieve each other of their passsions,” sighed the old nun. “They shove their rampant staffs, regularly, into each other’s bottoms and those of the young men in training. It is only with invasion of that secret place that we sisters so often lick for relief that either would commit a sin.”

“It is logical,” said Maria Clare, “That a place incapable of creating life should not be out of bounds for pleasure.”

“I have never heard that,” said Rachael. “You say that it is true men enter their pissing instruments into each other’s bottoms and they also enjoy invading ours?”

“That is their method,” admitted Sister Rosemary. “By using that orfice as well as a willing mouth, they cause to be emitted a sacred essence.”

“Amazing,” said Rachael.

“Only on our holiest days are the Brothers and Sisters permitted in each other’s company. Then, all habits and cowls are cast aside. Many holy unions between our two holy sects are formed.”

“It sounds most exciting,” murmured Maria Clare. “I think I would relish such an invasion of my backside.”

“You will squirm most excitedly, I promise,” said Sister Rosemary.

“You have been so mounted, Sister Rosemary,” asked the young girl.

The old nun smacked her broad hips and the sound echoed in their ears. “This old ass once holstered the stiffened miter of the Cardinal himself when he visited our humble monestary next door last Easter,” bragged Sister Rosemary. “I must say his eminence tickled my old bowels. He made me quiver till I could barely stand.” She smiled. “He quite complimented my hole with an efflusion of his balm and told me I held his member most tightly as he spurted his holy essence into me.”

And that instrument did not cause discomfort?” questioned the young woman.

“I must admit,” said Sister Rosemary, “I felt a tenderness there for a few days and I hesitated to shit for the pain the turds caused when wanting out.” She sighed, “A small price for the pleasure he gave.”

“And this does not affect our vows of chastity?” asked the girl.

“So long as our forward cracks do not have the hair about them parted and our hidden holes breached by that part that signifies them men, our virginity remains intact. So long as they do not enter us in front, their vows also remain holy,” assured the old nun.”

“Though I have been strapped, smartly on my nether cheeks and been kissed thoroughly on those lips damply parted below, I now feel an itch in my backside that needs a rubbing,” Maria Clare confesed.

“I too,” responded the novitiate.

“None have tended me today. Behind this thick haired cunny, I too feel an itch in my backhole that feels need of a tongue lashing. Our talk such causes my juices to flow and your fingers would be a most welcome preview to your tongue in this graying cunt or my backside.” So saying, the old nun took the young woman’s hand and guided her fingers to the moist crease between her thighs. Rachael found the opening and inserted three finger inside the hungry trap as far as she could force them.

The old woman moaned and her hips began a dance all their own around the stiff, teasing fingers. “By all that holy,” moaned Sister Rosemary, “I am a horny old woman and I wish to be tongue fucked until I can no longer stand while you insert a finger or two into my itching fundament.”

Rachael withdrew her fingers from the old nun’s cunt and quickly inserted the longest one into the puckered asshole between the solid ass cheeks of the older woman.

“Yes! Oh God Yes!,” shouted Sister Rosemary. “Finger my arsehole and tongue tickle my slippery slit. I want to feel the throbbing in both of my piss-hole and my shit-hole.”

“You do truly speak filth,” marveled Maria Clare, “and it excites me greatly. Please say more. I think I might know the raptures merely from watching young Rachael finger your holes and hearing your licentious assault upon my holy ears. Come, Dear Sister, with all of your obscenities in full voice.”

Rachael took turns at fingering a froth at each of the old nun’s two holes while she titilated the other with her tongue.

Sister Rosemary moaned and let loose a string of profanities surely never heard to escape from a holy sister’s mouth before. “Finger fuck me! Oh Yes! Lick my arse and tickle my back hole and shove your tongue in there to taste my shit! OH YES! I quiver and throb in every hole and I cannot stand such pleasure for more than another hour. Such sweet torture you give me. Go on. Go On forever. I promise i will do the same for all of your holes. Oh God! May I never stop coming!”

Maria Clare could not help herself. Her fingers clutched her cunt and worked rapidly in her slit while the lonest finger of her other hand reached behind and insertred itself into her own fundament and moved rapidly in and out until she thought she might shit herself. When she came violently, she screamed and fell to the floor a hand at either place.

Finally the old woman turned away from Rachael and whispered, “Please. No more! I am, for the moment, satisfied and my ecstasies will last me until next Sunday when The Bishop calls for Easter and we will all get our backsides thoroughly threshed and filled with good, piss hard, seminarian cocks.” She fell to her knees and Rachael sank to the ground beside her. “Now what may an old lady do for you?” asked the older woman.

“If you would, Dear Sister, tongue my back hole as I did yours for that has never been done to me and it seems most filthy.”

The old woman parted the girls nether cheeks and her stiff tongue, curled stiffly into a probe, tickled the crinkly little star of an opening.

Rachael moaned and her toes curled.

The old sisters tongue pressed forward and forced the tight ring to part and sought entrance in the tight, slickened passage.

The girl could not keep her hips still. She pressed backward onto the rough grained object invading her most private place. Rachael was not sure she could endure the pleasure of this horribly nasty thing being done her. She felt words foreign to her rising from her throat, words she had heard for the first time fall from Sister Rosemary’s lips in her delerium of ecstasy. “LIck my shithole!” screamed Rachael. “Fill my asshole with your tongue! Oh God,” screamed Rachael, “It’s so good!” The young novitiate fainted. But the old nun, hypnotized by the taste of the young girls shit kept licking until she had her fill.

*** The Good Sisters of The Inner Sanctum met beneath their chapel in the anteroom to the most secret part of the Convent, a place reached by secret passage through the catacombs, a winding route known only to the initiated.

The Secret Sisters, five of them, including the Good Mother, the Abbess herself, sat on the floor, in a circle. Maria Clare sat quietly by Rachael, the noviate. They were totally naked, not even the holy habits of their order were allowed here.

“You have been intimate with the initiate, Sister Rosemary,” said The Good Mother. “Does your evaluation coincide with mine?” Sister Rosemary bent to the large woman next to her and placed her lips to the smooth, hairless slit in reverence. Her tongue is most agile, Holy Mother.”

“And she accepted full punishment on her nether cheeks the required number of times?” asked The Good Mother.

“As all the good sisters of our convent have. It is the solemn basis of our holy obeisance,” said Sister Myriam, a smallish woman nearing forty. She had small, firm breasts and her ass cheeks were well formed though everything about her was petite.

“That is very true, Sister Myriam,” said the tall slender sister across the circle who answered as Sister Megan. She parted her slender thighs and ran a thin finger up the trough of her parted vagina. “It is a given. All members of this sisterhood are horny bitches. It for us, the most passionate, to be the keepers of the holy secret. We guard the sanctity of the holy sanctum as the true brides of the upstanding Christ.”

Sister Megan parted her slit, wet her finger there and made the sign of the cross on her left breast.

Each of the five sisters and the twin initiates followed the speakers example. None had to stroke themselves twice to start the flow of honey.

“First,” said Sister Elsbeth, keeper of the holy candles, “We must all candle them vigorously.”

“Most assuredly,” said Sister Megan. “Everyone must be candled as we do ourselves weekly in each other’s presence.”

“Of course,” said The Good Mother, “If one does not love the candle one cannot love the cock on the cross we sisters adore above all else.”

“Amen,” whispered Sister Elsbeth. She put an arm around the Holy Mother, reached under her arm and squeezed one of the mother Superiors pendulous tits. She let her thumb idly stroke the large nipple and brought it to life. “I would candle your cunt faithfully until you scream.”

“Bless you, Sister,” said The Good Mother, “and I will do likewise for you at the proper time.”

It is time for the initiates to assume the candling position,” said Sister Maryam, keeper of the candle. Crawl forth, bend forward and present your arse holes.”

Maria Clare and Rachael moved forward on their knees and facing away touched their foreheads to the floor and raised their naked rumps to the small group of holy nuns.

“Part your ether cheek and let us view your unholy holes from whence you pass great turds,” said Sister Maryam. The Young women complied and their dark hole were presented to the coven *** A nun’s whimple shadowed Rachaels face as that single adornment sheilded her peripheral vision like blinders on a horse so that she saw no evil to either side as her sister nuns fingered each other’s slits. An occasional muffled gasp reached her ears as her own fingers moved furatively at the core of her sensual being. Such feelings! Such passion! Such devine sinning in the presence of the divine cock of her lord, her husband as she prepared to become the bride of Christ and be pierced by his mighty prick.

“It is time for the taking. Let us all prepare the bride,” commanded The Good Mother.

“To lose her virginity,” said Sister Myriam, “you’ve either had the one true prick of God driven in to you or you still have it.

“And the candles?” asked Rachael.

“Candling does not count,” said Sister Rosemary for they do not approach the size or the solid virility of the one, true prick.”

“Nor does a good candling in the alternate hole,” said Sister Myriam. The hole to the rear is reserved for such candles as we use here and perhaps the devils own cock which I am told has barbs on it that stretches and tears at one’s tender places.”

“Tis said the good brothers work similar weapons into each other’s back holes and move therein to spurt and drain off their seed that they may not be tempted to a like sin with us,” said Sister Elsbeth.

“Tis true they have such weapons,” confessed The Good Mother, “I have tested their worth through the port in the atonement room as well as in person on Easter Eve. I have raised the dead in some of the brothers There I have drained their seed from them into my gullet and my backside. But they have no barbs and their starch is easily taken from them.”

80niner
80niner
275 Followers
12