Nurse

Story Info
Nurse Amber knows how to fix what scientists cannot.
1.2k words
4.01
50.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Andrews walked into the lab, dressed appropriately in a white lab coat and carrying a clipboard. "How is the specimen?"

"It appears to be catatonic," replied Dr. Nelson, also in a lab coat. Before Andrews could make a note of it on his clipboard, a feminine voice piped up.

"Sir," interrupted a woman in a white uniform, "I've seen the alien move a couple of times."

Andrews looked up from his clipboard. Nelson answered flatly, "Amber, victims of catatonia often blink at given intervals." He continued to Andrews: "The specimen may be dead within a few days. Now is the perfect time to perform the necessary experiments before the autopsy."

"But Dr. Nelson," Amber cut in again, "I think it might be exhausted from being held in the pressurized tank. Perhaps if we move it—"

"I'm sorry, Amber. I know you're a nurse, but keep in mind that you were hired to treat the scientists should they become injured, not get involved in our business. Our procedures must be handled very carefully."

Amber furrowed her brows. "Excuse me. I've had plenty of medical training—and I know a sick patient when I see one."

Nelson, slowly losing his patience with the nurse, let out an exasperated sigh. "I have other business to attend to now."

Andrews took that as his cue to leave, and Nelson followed close behind him. Amber was left alone in the lab with the plethora of technical equipment she was constantly instructed not to touch. I've worked for this laboratory for almost a year, and they still don't trust me, she thought. I've seen rookie scientists get away with more.

There was nothing more she could do except return to her office. She reached into her breast pocket and extracted her keys, and then headed out the door. As she began to lock up the lab room, she noticed the captive alien twitch in its tank.

In her status as merely a medical assistant, Amber was not informed of all the details of the alien's origin; all she knew was that during the UFO crash cover-up, some extraterrestrials had been found—two dead, one living. The deceased creatures had been crushed too severely to be autopsied, and Amber could almost swear that her superiors were cruelly preparing the live one for slicing.

The alien was about two or three feet long with grey skin, a bulbous head, scrawny limbs, and large black eyes that seemed all-encompassing. Amber swore it stared right at her rather than through her, and felt somewhat bad for the space being. She had chosen to work at the laboratory because of her enthusiastic interest in the unknown, but she rarely got to associate with anything or anyone apart from cold steel instruments and asinine scientists. Just once she would like to at least run her hand over that smooth-looking grey flesh...

Enough was enough. Using the code she picked up from watching Dr. Nelson put the alien in the tank, she opened up the sealed prison and retrieved the tiny being inside. Being catatonic, it was limp and light in her arms. Stroking its cool, sleek skin, she whispered, "I'll fix you up."

Amber hurried back to her private office with the alien in tow, locking the door behind her. In front of her sat a large cot, which she gently laid the little Grey onto. She then slipped onto the cot next to it, watching it breath shallowly. The hypnotic, rhythmic movement of the creature's chest moving up and down drew Amber to caress it gently...

She started with the alien's head, feeling around each of its ear indentations and then gracefully brought her fingers down to its thin neck. As she dragged her delicate touch across the alien's collarbone, she could have sworn it emitted a small gasp. Amber propped herself up on her other arm, using said hand to stroke the little grey arm lying limp at the alien's side while using her free hand to stroke its bare torso.

Now she was certain that the alien inhaled sharply as she traced her silky fingertips along its chest. She smiled saucily—progress was being made. With her forefinger and thumb, she gently pinched the skin underneath its right arm, causing the alien to clench its fists. Amber rose to a sitting position, using both hands to fondle the small silver figure before her. The next thing she knew, she had reached the legs.

Amber gently parted its legs to find an opening the size of a bottle cap. She airily brushed the dark flesh around the orifice, each stroke releasing a tingle between her own shapely thighs. When the alien squealed nervously, she slipped her index finger into the hole. This caused the alien to shudder and tense up. Nevertheless, Amber managed to insert her other three fingers into the rapidly moistening entrance.

She stroked the slick walls of the foreign passage with her fingers while caressing the surrounding flesh with her thumb, but eventually Amber eased her entire hand inside the alien. When she thrust her arm forward, wrist-deep in its sticky sex, the alien had a quick spasm that forced something round and firm into the palm of her hand. With a subtle up-and-down motion, Amber coaxed the latent genitalia out of its sheath, pulling her hand out as she went. As the Grey's erection took form, she wiped her hand off on the back of her short skirt.

There was no question as to what was going to happen next. Amber instinctively straddled the alien and hiked up her skirt, tucking the hem into her pantyline. She made a quick grab for the scalpel on the table next to the cot and used it to tear through her damp underwear, and then tossed it carelessly aside. The alien shifted its inky gaze to Amber's throbbing vulva and opened and closed its narrow mouth like a fish. Amber reached between her legs, slowly parted her private lips, and lowered her abdomen onto the waiting extraterrestrial.

"Oh!" she gasped, grabbing the alien's scrawny legs and jerking them upward, forcing every inch of its sex deep into her yearning vagina. She lurched forward to get the full impact, and as she rose again, a grey claw clenched tightly onto her blouse. The speechless alien met her gaze as she dipped down again and single-handedly tore her blouse open, bra and all.

Amber firmly seized the back of the alien's head as she thrust against its lower region again, and in return the alien bit one of Amber's pert nipples, gritting its teeth harder into the tender pink flesh with every abdominal shock wave, causing Amber to moan louder. It friskily felt about Amber's heaving, sweat-drenched body until it found its way under the torn flap of panties to press its fingers into her clitoris. Naturally, Amber reached her climax within moments, and a pleasured scream to go with it. The alien came inside her, releasing a cool, soothing liquid that seemed to fill Amber up entirely and ran down her shaking thighs in thick, white streams as it pulled out of her.

"Oh God, God," she panted breathlessly, collapsing on the floor in a gooey heap. The alien, breathing shallowly once again, closed its eyes and basked in the warmth the sexual friction had produced.

Amber woke up on the frigid floor of her office, covered in alien love juice from the waist down, to a loud banging on the door. Dr. Nelson's belligerent yelling accompanied his violent pounding: "Amber! Do you have the specimen in there?"

Amber pulled her skirt out of the remains of her panties and smoothed it over her dirty thighs. "Yes I do. And it happens to be alive and kicking."