Nurse Banging, M.D.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began to pant louder and louder; within minutes she was keening and yelping again as she approached another orgasm. When it hit she dropped flat on his chest, her loins beating a rapid rhythm against his pelvis. Crying with happiness she was almost breathless as she recovered.

She shifted a little again, causing his cock to rub hidden areas of her cunt. Her eyes misted over with lust.

"Now are you all rested, dear? Are you ready to fuck my brains out again? You haven't cum nearly as often as I have and that's not fair!"

"Honey, you know men can't cum like that! You'd kill me by dehydration!"

"Still, you are hard again. And I think we should put it to good use!"

"Do you want me to cum in you again? Or all over your super tits?" Chad asked.

"Inside me this time. This won't be the last time we fuck! You can squirt all over my tits later. Right now, FUCK ME!"

Laughing, Chad grabbed hold of her and rolled them both over. She smiled up at him as their hips began to move in unison.

Faster and faster they moved. Chad knew that this time he was not going to stop until he had emptied his balls! Chad's hips were slapping against hers as they moved. She was pushing up at him as fast as she could move.

Chad watched her eyes and saw that she was again close to an orgasm. And soon she was yipping and crying again. She screamed out him name, called on God to help her and plunged through an enormous orgasm.

Chad kept up the pace. His dick was as stiff as if he had never cum before. Faster and faster he went. Sophia was unable to keep up the pace, she was just lying under him, and taking everything that Chad could give her.

Her boobs bounced, thrust into motion by him fucking they swayed and rocked. On the up stroke they almost buried her face. On the down stroke they hit the bed to either side of her. Sometimes they seemed to just hover over her chest, quivering like great fleshy pancakes.

Watching her tits really turned him on. And Sophia knew it.

"See how my big titties shake for you? Do you see how big they are? Sophia has the biggest tits ever! You love to watch them don't you? Do they turn you on? Cum for me lover, squirt into me! Do you think my titties look bigger if I hold them together like this? She panted as she pushed her tits closer with her forearms. "See how nice they look for you? I know you love my huge titties. I want to see you cum while you look at my super big titties."

With a groan he sped up as much as he could. Her cunt was a squelching wet mess as they fucked. More and more cum churned in his balls as Chad kept fucking her.

With a loud groan Chad drove as deeply into her as he could and the first rope of jism rocketed into her. Time and time again Chad spurted. Again her cunt and womb could not hold it all. Sperm squirted out of her overloaded cunt to puddle beneath her.

Sophia was screaming in pleasure as she joined Chad in orgasm! Again he spurted, until all that was left was a weak dribble. With a cry of pleasure Sophia pulled him to her and held him close. She pushed one huge breast up so Chad could suckle on its nipple.

"Never leave, lover. You have to fuck me like that every day! I'll do anything for you please stay." She was only saying out loud the things he was thinking to himself. Chad promised he would stay like that as long as they could.

They fell asleep there on the Hospital Bed.

12