Nurse Carrie

Story Info
Local nurse exposes self and gets some.
1k words
3.7
23.1k
20
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nurse Carrie is a 32 year old nurse that works at a local hospital in Punta Gorda called Bayfront. She stands about 5 ft 5 weighs about 130 pounds and has nice D size tits with her left tit having a tattoo extend to it. She has a gorgeous body and loves to expose it. She frequently wears loose fitting scrubs and bends over her patients or when she helps the doctor in the ER exposing ample busom. Here are some of her stories.

Exposure

Carrie loves to show her body and has no qualms exposing her tits. Frequently when she is at work she will allow the patients to look down her scrub top and sea her ample cleavage, but she has had some good adventures exposing herself.

My favorite of her adventures was when she had gone over a coworkers house (also a nurse but not nearly as attractive as Carrie). Her coworker had been going out with a guy that had a large cock (10 inches) and she had been bragging to Carrie about the sex. Carrie was jealous and talked her friend into coming over and enjoying the pool.

Once coming over Carrie and Lisa started doing various shots and were quickly becoming intoxicated and enjoying the pool. As they drank more they both become a little more aroused and started to frolic in the water. Carrie, who I feel an exhibitionist, started to loosen her top and when moving in the water her tits would "accidently" become exposed. She would cover herself and act as if it was an accident, but as the alcohol flowed the frequency was increasing and the duration of exposure extending.

After about an hour Lisa's boyfriend came over to see how she was doing and brought over a few of his friends as they were planning a guy's night out. Once they arrived Carrie was feeling aroused and was trying to connive a way into getting laid. She got out of the pool and as she did her bikini top fell to the ground Lisa's boyfriend and his two friends got an eyeful. Carrie, acting embarrassed, fumbled for her bikini top and bared her ass in the process. When she finally did get her top back on Lisa's boyfriend and his friends had decided that guy's night was going to be spent there.

Carrie and Lisa continued to frolic in the water with the three guys watching and drinking beer. Finally Carrie decided she needed to get out of the water and take a shower. As she got out of the water Lisa and her boyfriend started to get comfortable on the lanai and make out. The two friends (who she never got the name of) were left to wander the house and keep themselves occupied. As they were walking through the house the noticed Carrie did not close the door of the bathroom and as she was showering her tits and pussy were clearly on display.

Both of the guys were aroused and walked over towards the bathroom and made their presence known by coughing. Carrie looked up at them and grinned and said that she thought she closed the door and some how it must have opened when she was in the shower. Not even trying to hide her tits she flaunted their beauty and asked the guys if they liked wat they saw. They both answered that they liked what they saw and were wanting more. Carrie seductively walked over and began to dry off but her pussy was wet and only one thing was going to fix that.

The guys were still in amazement that she was exposing herself so willingly and she now wanted them to take her. She walked over to the taller of the two and reached towards his cock and felt that he was not as big as Lisa's boyfriend, but he would do. She dropped to her knees and undid his jeans pulling out his member. It was thick and about 8 inches uncircumcised. Carrie started to suck his dick and rub herself. The other friend quickly dropped his pants and began to play with Carrie's tits. She loved for people to play with her tits and this began to throw her over the edge. She quickly turned to the other friend and was amazed at the thickness and length of his cock. It was easily 10 inches and as thick as her wrist. She now decided that she wanted them both in her. She led them both to her bedroom and pushed the uncircumcised guy onto the bed and continued to blow him. As she was doing this she grabbed the large cock and led him to her awaiting pussy. He began to fuck her in rhythm with his friend fucking her face. This went on for a few minutes and she climbed onto the uncircumcised guy and took him up her ass as the large cock continued to fuck her.

The commotion that they were making brought Lisa and her boyfriend in from the lanai and they saw Carrie being fucked like a mad woman. She was in the throes of passion thoroughly enjoying her fucking. As the two guys began to near climax Carrie said she wanted them both to cum on her tits. He both pulled out and dumped their loads on her tits. Carrie now realized that Lisa and her boyfriend had watched the whole thing and she was still craving dick. She walked over to Lisa's boyfriend and asked if he liked what he saw. Not knowing what to say he stuttered and Lisa said he did and that she thinks that he should add his load to the mix.

Lisa started to suck his dick as Carrie massaged his balls. He was enjoying this and as he neared climax Lisa stopped and asked if Carrie wanted to feel his amazing cock in her. Carrie still craving cock enthusiastically said yes and took his whole 10 inches easily (especially after being fucked by the big dick earlier). She was still wet and as he fucked her he told her he was about ready to cum. He was getting ready to pull out and shoot his load on her tits like his friends, but she pulled him in closer and had him shoot his load deep inside her. Lisa watched as her boyfriend came inside and once he pulled out she quickly ate the creampie and told Carrie that she needs to have more pool parties.