Nurse Kitty

Story Info
Yep...Eric Forman's mom from That 70s Show.
4.8k words
4.44
51.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,406 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. Any resemblance to real people shouldn't be surprising since most of my stories are based on people I know. While I hope you enjoy this story and are compelled to provide feedback, I don't expect the subject matter will appeal to everyone who reads it. As such, I discourage venomous, nasty feedback full of violent wishes against essentially fictional characters in fictional situations. If this story does not appeal to you, there is undoubtedly one somewhere on Literotica that will, so your energy will be better spent on finding it rather than on vilifying me. Your opinions are welcome but your attacks are not.

*

The advancement in the field of medicine over the past thirty plus years is undeniably impressive but, as my adult son was explaining to me that the procedure that had kept me hospitalized for several days back in the 70s would now get him home in half-a-day, I couldn't even begin to tell him what I'd experienced that he would not. Her name was Kitty and she was a nurse as well as a MILF, twenty years before the term had entered the pop-culture lexicon. I was still in college and having knee surgery while I was still on my parents' health insurance, which back then required a few days of recovery in the hospital. When Kitty came on shift after the surgery, it wasn't like I immediately lusted after her. She was friendly and perky with a laugh that might have been just a bit too loud. She wasn't hard on the eyes and she had a decent figure so maybe it was the painkillers I was on, or maybe it was the uniform or maybe it was just that I was a young man full of testosterone lying nearly naked in bed as she made a fuss over me.

"How are we doing?" she asked in a sing-song voice as she came in to check on me after visiting hours had ended and I was alone. I watched her moving about, checking what needed to be checked, and was starting to think about what might be under her uniform. My cock was rapidly growing but, rather than try to hide it, I wanted her to notice it.

"I'm feeling a bit stiff, actually," I replied, watching to see if she reacted to my double entendre.

"Stiff, huh?" she said, turning toward my leg, "Let's see what we can do about...oh my! I thought you might need an injection but it looks like I could be getting one instead."

She let out a loud, nervous laugh but never missed a beat and started to close the curtain around my bed. I was honestly surprised that she didn't just reprimand me or suggest that I was on my own. With the curtain closed, she came to my bedside and turned down the covers then raised my hospital-issued johnny to expose my throbbing tool.

"Usually when I use massage to try to relieve stiffness," she said as she started to stroke my cock in her fist, "I like to have some sort of lubrication. Since I don't have any massage oil handy, I'm going to have to improvise."

She looked up from my cock and smiled at me, then lowered her head and engulfed it in her hot mouth. I did my best to suppress the moan that tried to escape as a result of the incredible pleasure I was feeling as her lips slid down my shaft. She slowly worked them up and down while pumping the base in one hand and fondling my balls in the other. I'd had a few quality blowjobs by this point in my life and this definitely ranked among them immediately. When she slipped my cock from her mouth briefly and pumped it in her fist while licking and sucking my balls, she might have surpassed the rest of them. I reached out while watching my cock disappearing into her mouth again and cupped her tit. She moaned softly with my cock in her mouth then reached down to unbutton the front of her uniform, pulling it open so that her tits spilled out. As her hands went back to pumping the base of my cock and caressing my balls, mine was caressing her hard nipple through the thin material of her bra.

I was pretty certain that she was aroused based on her actions and how hard her nipple was, but my orgasm was building way too quickly for me to suggest that she ride my cock rather than suck it. Instead, I was figuring that, once I'd cum, I'd do whatever I could to make her cum and hopefully get a chance to see what was under her uniform as well. So I lay there, savoring the pleasure of her mouth on my tool and the feel of her tit in my hand, as my orgasm grew closer and closer. It was just incredible to me that this nurse and mom probably close to twice my age and, as she'd told me earlier, with a son nearly my age was sucking me off with abandon even though we'd only known each other for a few hours. In retrospect, this was before the era of AIDS and there was still a bit of free love in the air, so maybe it wasn't all that unusual. In any case, it was obviously a big enough deal to me that I still remember it fondly after so many years.

As my cock swelled even more when I was right on the brink of cumming, Kitty remained intent and continued to voraciously suck me off. I didn't even stifle the moan as I exploded into her mouth, figuring that if anyone heard it, it wouldn't be presumed to be a moan resulting from intense pleasure. She swallowed my load down and continued to suck my cock, nursing every drop I had to provide, only letting my cock fall from her mouth once I was quite obviously completely spent. She raised her head and wiped her mouth, smiling at me as my attention dropped to her tits protruding from the open front of her uniform.

"There we go," she said, "no more stiffness."

"Maybe you should stay around, though," I replied, concerned that she was done with me, "in case it comes back. I know of a very comfortable place for you to sit. You just may want to open that uniform the rest of the way and slip out of your panties."

She seemed a little surprised that I was interested in taking this even further but started continued unbuttoning the front of her uniform from where she'd left off without too much additional thought. Seeing her bra and panties as she opened the front of her uniform, I could feel the blood trying to surge back to my spent cock and was pretty confident that it would recover fairly quickly. She started to slide her panties down, exposing her substantial light brown bush. Remember, this was the 70s, before somebody got the idea to wax off a woman's pubes until her pussy looked like that of a prepubescent. This was even before the trend of the 80s and 90s to severely manicure a bush. Seeing her pussy up close and in the light, the rapid recovery of my cock continued.

Since I was still too intrigued with seeing her undressing to take care of it myself, she reached for the controls to lower the bed and quickly had me flat on my back. She climbed up onto the bed and moved up to straddle my head while my focus was on her approaching pussy. Once she was in position over my face, I grabbed her ass with both hands as I ran my tongue up her slit. She moaned as I lapped up the copious juices that she was producing and I glanced up to see that she was fondling her breasts through her bra. She was subtly humping her pussy toward my face as I licked it but I soon slipped one hand down from her ass and easily embedded a couple of fingers into her slippery pussy. She let out another moan but sucked in her breath when I started to lick and suck her clit.

She started out sitting upright, but ended up leaning forward and gripping the head of the bed with one hand for support while still fondling her tits with the other. It was a little bit easier to pump my fingers in and out of her like this so it felt like I was getting a bit better penetration. She was still humping her pussy toward my face and I could hear her moans becoming louder as her breathing rate picked up. Her pussy felt like it was getting even wetter and more engorged the longer I ate her and, though I wasn't really thinking about it at that moment, my cock was also recovering admirably. I think she must have been right on the verge of cumming when she abandoned her tits completely and gripped the head of the bed with both hands. It felt like she was tensing up a bit as she was not moving as much but then she suddenly let out a low moan and her body started to shake. Her pussy felt like it was flooded with even more lubrication, so I continued to pump my fingers in and out of her while also not letting up on my attention to her clit.

When she finally went still, she let out a long sigh and started to move backwards. I took the opportunity to take in as much of her body as I could while sucking her juices off of my fingers. She reached back and gripped my cock, finding it almost fully rigid again, and continued moving back toward it while stroking it in her hand.

"You were right," she said, "that stiffness just came right back. We'll have to try another course of treatment."

By this point, she was back far enough that she was able to guide my cock to her hot, wet pussy so she sat down on it. We both moaned as my stiff cock was fully engulfed then she started to move slowly up and down. Because of my knee, I couldn't push up into her as she came down each time, so I just lay there and let her do the work while reaching up to caress her tits. I slipped my hands behind her to unfasten her bra, then pushed it up to reveal her large areolas and hard nipples, which I then covered up again with my hands. It did cross my mind around that time that I might be experiencing a drug-induced hallucination because it seemed too incredible that a nurse old enough to be my mother was riding my cock immediately after riding my face and sucking me to an orgasm. I decided that, if it was all in my mind, I didn't give a shit. I was having one of the best sexual experiences of my young life even if it wasn't real.

I was focused on the details at that point, wanting to remember everything even if I woke up to find that it hadn't happened. I explored Kitty's tits with my hands, attentive to the feel of the soft, smooth flesh and her hard nipples against my palms. I relished the way her hot pussy felt sliding up and down my tool as she gradually rode me harder and faster. I admired her mature and natural figure, the curve of her waist and the slope of her tits. I ran my hands around to caress her ass while watching as her tits bounced up and down. When she leaned forward, planting a hand on either side of my head, and started rocking back on my cock, her tits were swinging right in front of my face. As I continued to run my hands over her ass, I started to lick and suck her hard nipples which made her moan softly. I brought my hands back to her tits to stop their swinging as I slobbered on them, caressing the soft flesh as I did so. I could feel her pussy becoming even hotter and more slippery the longer and harder she rode me which, while it felt indescribably incredible, was also resulting in a rapidly building orgasm.

I was young so I had no experience with holding back other than to try thinking about baseball but there was no way I wanted to think about anything else at that moment aside from what was going on. The fact that I couldn't push up into her each time she came down on me probably helped me hold out a bit longer than I might have otherwise, but the level of pleasure was increasing incrementally nonetheless. I'm not sure I was aware of it at the time but, as I was registering that her pussy continued to feel even hotter and more slippery and was realizing that it was going to make me cum even sooner, it was probably due to the fact that she was rapidly approaching another orgasm herself. I had pretty much resigned myself to leaving her high and dry when she suddenly seemed to go into slow motion and a shudder passed through her body.

She continued to slowly ride me as she was cumming and my orgasm continued to build. Before she'd even finished cumming, I exploded into her with a feeling of intense pleasure like I'd never felt before. Our orgasms weren't quite simultaneous but they did overlap and, once I'd finished cumming, she was already done but remained on top of me with my softening cock still inside her. She straightened up and let out a content sigh as my eyes roamed over her exposed body once again. After a few minutes, she climbed off of me and onto the floor, grabbing her panties from the foot of the bed where she'd set them earlier. I was still watching intently as she stepped into them then reached behind herself to refasten her bra. Finally, she began to button up the front of her uniform and, other than the high color in her cheeks and the big smile, it wasn't obvious what she'd just experienced.

"That's probably going to be it as far as treatment for tonight," she finally said, "but I will be thinking about the stiffness you've been experiencing and I'm certain that I can come up with other treatment options if it is still an issue tomorrow night."

She helped me get myself covered up again then kissed me as I ran my hand over her ass, then she was gone. I did see her a few more times that night before I fell asleep, but nothing more happened. I spent the entire next day waiting for her to arrive, expecting that night to be as memorable as the first one. I wasn't disappointed. Of course we still had to wait until visiting hours had ended and things had quieted down but, as soon as it was safe to do so, she was in my room with physical therapy on her mind.

"I think we need to get you up and walking on that knee tonight," she said, "or you'll never get out of here."

"I kind of like it here, actually," I replied, complying with her anyway and swinging my legs over the edge of the bed.

"I like having you here, too," she said, caressing my growing cock through my johnny, "but people are going to talk if I recommend against discharging you tomorrow."

She helped me onto my feet and it wasn't all that bad supporting myself on my repaired knee, especially since the other nurses on duty that day had all made sure I could support myself on it. She stood by and guided me as I walked and our destination turned out to be the private bathroom attached to my room. She closed the door behind us then stripped me out of my johnny and grasped my stiff cock, stroking it in her fist.

"Have a seat," she suggested, so I did and watched as she unbuttoned the front of her uniform, my cock growing even harder. She actually slipped out of it this time, then shed her bra as I stared at her titties. She hung both on the back of the door, then faced me again as she slid her panties down while I watched her swinging titties. She smiled as my eyes went wide then showed me her bare ass as she hung her panties up, too. I got a good look at her from both sides, fully naked, before she was straddling me and guiding my cock into her hot, slippery pussy. We both moaned and she wrapped her arms around my neck. As she started to slowly ride my cock, I caressed her tits since, due to her shorter stature, they were still too low for me to lick and suck her nipples. Instead, we made out as I relished the feel of her pussy wrapped around my tool, noting that it was everything that I had recalled from the previous night.

It did cross my mind that her pussy was probably so incredibly hot and wet because she'd been thinking about getting fucked, if she was like me, for the entire day. That also made me think that, if she was that fired up, it probably wouldn't take too long for her to cum. It wasn't necessarily that I wanted her to cum quickly but I did want her to cum before I did because I was still concerned about leaving her unsatisfied. We had to stop making out as she rode me harder and faster, so I slipped my hands around to caress and squeeze her ass while watching her tits bouncing. Her eyes were closed so she didn't see the big grin on my face as I stared at her tits, once again committing every detail to memory. I wondered if they were big enough to fuck, then realized that I wouldn't be able to kneel over her to do it until my knee healed. Maybe I could employ that to convince her to continue physical therapy even after I'd been discharged.

I had no idea if I was the only patient she was fucking so, for all I knew, once I was discharged she'd be done with me. For some reason, though, I had the sense that our situation was not a typical one for her. She didn't seem to have any issues with achieving satisfaction when she was with me, so far at least, so there was a chance she might be interested in continuing to see each other behind her husband's back. We'd certainly have to be careful, though. Before I got too ahead of myself, though, the task at hand was to make her cum and, based on the noises she was making and how her pussy was feeling, she was getting close. I still was not able to push up into her when she came down but she didn't seem to need my help as she continued to hump my throbbing tool while I squeezed her ass and ogled her tits.

When she sat down hard on my cock and I felt her trembling as she let out a soft whimper, I felt a sense of relief in addition to the pleasure of having my cock deeply embedded in her hot pussy. Sexually satisfying her again would certainly make my proposal for continued physical therapy more compelling. I brought my hands up to further fondle her titties as she rode out her orgasm, thinking that caressing her hard nipples would have a better chance of prolonging it than caressing her ass would. When she finally finished cumming, she let out a content sigh and opened her eyes.

"That stiffness is really being stubborn tonight, isn't it?" she asked, "Don't worry, though, because I've got another remedy up my sleeve."

She laughed her braying laugh since she clearly was not wearing any sleeves then started to climb off me. Once again I was attentive to her naked body standing before me even as she was helping me to stand. She had me turn as she took my seat on the toilet and my throbbing cock was immediately before her. She pumped it briefly before leaning down and taking my full length into her mouth as I moaned and ran my fingers through her hair. She amazed me once again with her oral skills and had an orgasm building up in short order. I relished the feeling as her mouth slid up and down my tool while she pumped the base and caressed my balls. I wasn't doing it consciously, but I realized that I was subtly thrusting toward her face. I didn't necessarily want to fuck her mouth and speed up the process of reaching orgasm but it wasn't easy to stop myself while in that position. On the plus side, my knee didn't bother me at all while I was doing it.

At the very least, I managed to not increase the pace that I was thrusting and was able to let Kitty set that. She did gradually go from sucking me slowly and deeply to pumping the base faster and sliding less of my cock in and out of her mouth more quickly. The building levels of pleasure were incredible and I could feel my cock beginning to swell even more. I don't think she was trying to make me cum quickly, since I was getting the distinct impression that she was enjoying sucking my cock nearly as much as I was enjoying having it sucked. It felt more like just a gradual progression as the pleasure continued to build so that I wouldn't feel tortured, like she was keeping my orgasm just out of reach. By the time I was right on the verge of cumming, she was sucking me off pretty voraciously and, when I exploded into her mouth with a moan, she swallowed down my load without missing a beat. She continued to suck my cock until I was completely spent, then let it fall from her mouth and looked up at me.

"Stiffness relieved once again," she said, smiling, "but you know I'll be back later for another treatment. In the meantime, let's get you back to bed."

I stepped back and she stood, throwing her arms around me and pressing her naked body against mine. She held me tightly for a moment before letting me go and helping me back into my johnny. I watched as she pulled her own clothes back on, disappointed to see her nudity covered but encouraged by her vow to return later that night. Once she was presentable, we exited the bathroom and she waited until I was safely back in bed before she left me. I turned on the TV but spent most of the next few hours thinking about everything that had happened over the past twenty-four. It was no surprise that, when she came to see me again later that night, I was pitching a tent in my johnny.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,406 Followers
12