Nurse Kristina's Mistake Pt. 01

Story Info
A young nurse submits to a doctor to save her career.
3.4k words
4.43
71k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Karl Reiter could not help but smile as he listened to the stiletto heels click on the solid wood steps leading to the basement of his large rural home. The chief of the ER at Nashville Memorial Hospital had been planning for this evening for the past several weeks. Ever since he had caught the new trauma nurse's mistake in ordering the wrong drugs that would have caused serious harm to the patient, he held her job and career in the balance. Thankfully his careful review had caught the error in time and the patient was not harmed by her lack of care. With his quick action, Dr. Reiter had been able to ensure that no one else learned of her error.

When he confronted the stunning 25 year old blond, she had immediately realized the grave nature of her mistake. Kristina's confident demeanor was replaced by the real fear that she could be fired. Married less than a year, she had just purchased a new home with her husband and was attending graduate school during the day in order to become a nurse practitioner. She knew that a negative recommendation from the ER chief, and her potential termination, would prevent her from ever becoming licensed.

Her heart was racing as Dr. Reiter met with her in his office at the end of their shift at 6 a.m. He saw the tears in her dark blue eyes, and he knew that Kristina would soon belong to him. He would ensure she never made a similar mistake again, and he would obtain a pleasurable benefit in return. No one would ever know that he had personally fixed the problem.

Kristina fought the urge to cry as the well respected German born doctor explained that she had to be disciplined for her error. He outlined the procedure he was supposed to follow. A formal investigation would be conducted. Charges of misconduct would be laid. A hearing would be held, and she would almost certainly be terminated by the supervision panel. She heard little of what he was saying.

Dr. Reiter tried not to smile as he stood and moved around his desk towards Kristina. She remained rooted to the chair as a thick hand touched the top of her head and gently ran through her soft blond tresses. She looked up at him and saw the look in his dark eyes of a dominant man who was about to kill his prey. Kristina shuddered in fear, but she knew, instantly, that what ever he asked of her she would do.

As her eyes remained glued to him, the doctor explained that he could prevent her career from ending if she confessed to her mistake on the spot and agreed to submit to his personal disciplinary plan. Kristina was not stupid and knew instantly what the man was requiring of her. Dr. Reiter watched as she glanced down at the sparkling diamond on her ring finger, contemplating that she was about to break her marital vows to save her career. She had no idea how much it was exciting him to know that he was going to have his way with another man's wife.

In a low, shaky voice, Kristina asked him to explain exactly what he required of her. He smiled and tilted her chin, feeling her soft skin. He truthfully answered that he would require her complete obedience and submission. He calmly informed her that the serious nature of her conduct required her to be severely punished in order to ensure that she would learn from her error and never repeat it. This required multiple sessions, but would have a definite end, but he did not know when that would be. It would depend on how serious she took her discipline, and when he thought that she had learned her lesson to ensure patient safety. She nearly laughed at this but knew she was in no position to argue with him.

He asked her whether she was prepared to accept his plan and the consequences of her actions. Kristina nodded her head, and Dr. Reiter asked her to explain in her own words what had happened. She had no choice but to admit to her error. He thanked her for her honesty, before reaching for her hand and pulling her up out of the chair. When they were face to face, he told Kristina how gorgeous she was, and how much he would enjoy their time together. She was still in a fog as he leaned forward and kissed her fully on the mouth. His tongue penetrated her lips as he held the nurse close to him, his hands grabbing her ass through her scrubs.

For the first time, Kristina became acutely aware of Dr. Reiter's sexual arousal as she felt his cock pressing against her stomach. He reached under the waistband of her scrubs and lifted the top portion up and over the nurse's head before she realized what was happening. The doctor smiled as he revealed her lacy pink bra. His skilled hands cupped her firm breasts through the sheer fabric, as he continued to kiss her. As his tongue pressed into her mouth, he found the catch of the bra and released it, bearing her nude chest to his view. He broke away from Kristina and took a quick peak at the tag on the bra, noting the size was a 32C.

In his accented German voice, Dr. Reiter commanded the young nurse to kneel in front of him. It was the first time he had acted so authoritative towards to her and she took a deep breath before lowering herself to her knees in front of the doctor that now owned her future. Kristina watched as he untied and lowered his own scrubs and then his boxers, revealing the swollen, aroused cock that she would soon become very intimately familiar with as she was forced to worship it.

Dr. Reiter loved the way Kristina eyes became focused on his manhood. Her first thought was that the German doctor was easily much larger than her husband's cock. In fact, the very thick, almost ten inch fuck tool was likely one of the biggest she had ever seen in person. While she had been raised in a religiously conservative home and she still attended church on a weekly basis, Kristina was not a prude and had been with several different men before her marriage a year ago. Nevertheless, the married nurse was in awe as she wrapped her french manicured fingers around his shaft, feeling how heavy and thick it felt in her hands.

As she caressed his length she also noticed that to her surprise, Dr. Reiter's cock and balls, and in fact his entire crotch, was shaved. He felt completely smooth in her hands, a sensation that Kristina had never experienced before. It no doubt made his cock look even more impressive as it throbbed at her touch.

Dr. Reiter encouraged her to continue stroking him, and as she did so she realized that he was also uncut, his excess foreskin sliding over his cock head as her fingers moved up and down his length. Only once, during a freshman year sorority rush party, had Kristina had sex with a cock that was uncut. Even though she recalled very little from that night due to her drunken state, she did remember the sensation of the foreskin on her tongue as she sucked the cock. However, he had used a condom when fucking her so she did not experience a difference when he penetrated her. Kristina suspected that would change soon.

The doctor allowed the younger woman to explore his throbbing erection, appreciating how her natural curiosity was taking over despite the coerced circumstances. He smiled as her nails stroked his swollen balls, and Kristina felt how heavy they were, full of his cum. The German moaned as her right hand gently cupped his scrotum while her left hand stroked the foreskin of his uncut cock. He loved how Kristina's diamond ring sparkled as her fingers wrapped around her swollen manhood.

It was clear that Kristina had decided that she needed to please the man who currently controlled her destiny. However, despite her clear cooperation, Dr. Reiter decided that he wanted more and that he needed to assert control. Before the younger woman could react, he wrapped his hands in her soft blond hair and pushed the tip of his cock against her full pink lips. Kristina looked at the doctor with her blue eyes just as he drove forward, forcing the entire head into her warm mouth.

Dr. Reiter ordered her to lock her hands behind her back and the nurse obeyed as she shifted her weight back slightly on her heels, submitting to the doctor's oral advances. Even with minimal makeup, he appreciated how gorgeous Kristina looked with her lips wrapped around his thick manhood. The thought that the young wife now sexually belonged to him made his 49 year old cock throb in her mouth and she tasted a large glob of precum as it flowed over her tongue.

Gripping her head tightly in his strong hands, the ER chief grunted as he began to thrust into Kristina's mouth. On about the fifth stoke, he pushed deep, driving the head of his cock against the back of her throat. While Kristina could easily deep throat her husband, she struggled on the thick uncut cock that was forcefully trying to fill her windpipe. He watched with glee as her blue eyes bulged when she tried to breath around his throbbing manhood.

He relented after a few moments and Kristina gulped air as the head of massive penis retreated from the entrance to her throat and slid backwards until it rested just behind her perfect white teeth. Her reprieve was short lived, however, as he quickly thrust forward again. This time he did not stop as she gagged hard, but instead he held her head tight and crammed his cock down her windpipe. Kristina had no idea how much it excited the doctor to hear her choking as he filled her airway with his throbbing man meat.

Dr. Reiter looked down at her panic stricken face, loving how her eyes had begun to water profusely and the small amount of eyeliner Kristina had applied many hours before was now streaking down her cheeks. The young nurse had never had a man take her mouth the way that the German doctor was. To her complete surprise, she felt her panties becoming wet with desire even as she struggled just to breath under his oral assault. No man had ever made her feel quite this way.

Continuing to hold her head tight against his crotch with one hand, the doctor wrapped his other hand around Kristina's throat. He could actually feel his cock stretching her windpipe open as he began to thrust in and out. Each time he drove forward, the nurse gagged on him as he pushed forcefully down her throat. He filled her with more and more of his meat on each stroke. It felt like a lifetime to Kristina, but it was only about 5 minutes before he succeeded in shoving his entire 10 inch penis down her throat.

He could could not help but smile as he felt her lips pressed on the base of his throbbing cock, and his balls slap against her chin. Kristina closed her eyes as her face was pushed into his smooth, shaved crotch and she inhaled his manly scent. As he hit bottom, Kristina involuntarily tried to resist by moving her hands from behind her back to the tops of his thighs, in a last ditch effort to push him away.

This sudden final act of defiance did nothing but further arouse the ER Chief as he thoroughly dominated her mouth and throat. He responded with several quick thrusts in and out of her throat, not allowing the beautiful blond at his mercy to fully gulp in air before his cock was slammed back down her windpipe, causing her to gag hard each time. Then he surprised Kristina by withdrawing completely from her mouth. As her lungs suddenly filled with oxygen, the doctor slapped his heavy meat across her face. His cock was wet with her saliva and his precum which smeared across her beautiful features as she felt the heat of his arousal on her skin.

Reaching down, he pulled Kristina to her feet. She stumbled, her legs shaking as he pushed towards his desk. She thought that surely he would bend over the desk and fuck her, but instead he lifted her onto the solid oak surface on her back. The nurse realized he still had not even removed her scrub bottoms. She was silently grateful that Dr. Reiter had not discovered her damp panties.

As she laid on her back, she barely noticed he had opened a desk drawer and removed two lengths of rope. He grabbed her wrists, pulling them back over her head until the nurse's head hung off the edge of the desk. The doctor then tied her wrists together and to the base of the leg of the desk, arching her back off the desk. He did the same to her ankles, surprising Kristina by tying them together and then to the opposite leg of the desk. She was now topless and immobile on his desk, with her head hanging off the edge, her long blond hair flowing nearly down to the floor.

Dr. Reiter stepped in front of her, once again bringing his swollen thick cock to bear against her pink lips. In this position, Kristina's eyes were focused on his heavy swinging balls as he slapped his meat against her lips. She opened her mouth and he pushed forward, filling her mouth once again. This time, no hands were needed to hold her head in place as he spread his thighs and pinned her against the edge of the desk. The nurse quickly realized her predicament as she tried to move her head when he thrust forward.

Kristina was wholly unable to resist as Dr. Reiter drove his cock back down her throat. This time he began slamming himself in and and out, completely gagging her each time his meat stretched her windpipe open. She struggled against her bonds as the doctor reached forward and grabbed her firm breasts in his strong hands and squeezed hard as he thrust into her throat. Kristina's brain was overloaded between the cock gagging her airway and his hands roughly molesting her breasts. He loved how high and proud her breasts sat on the nurse's narrow ribcage, as he squeezed and pulled on her small nipples.

She tried to cry out as Dr. Reiter twisted her nipples between his fingers, but she was unable to do anything more than vibrate her muscles against the manhood that completely occupied her throat. He began grunting as he fucked her face harshly, his cock swelling in her mouth. Each thrust was more erratic than the last as his lust built to a crescendo. Kristina felt his shaft begin to throb as his balls visibly tightened right before her eyes.

With one hard lunge forward, the doctor drove his entire thick cock back down the young blond's throat. This time, he could not hold back as he felt Kristina choke hard on his dick, her eyes bulging and filling with tears as her makeup continued to run down her soft cheeks. His hands left her breasts and returned to her hair, cupping her scalp tight and preventing the nurse from escaping as the first blast of his cum rocketed out of his cock and straight down her throat. She had no choice but to swallow or drown on the thick fluid which quickly ricocheted against the walls of her airway.

The 25 year old had never previously experienced the sensation of a cock ejaculating so deep down her gullet. She involuntarily struggled against him, but his hands held her head in place as he kept himself lodged in her throat. It only took a few seconds for Dr. Reiter to blast a second, and then a third, round of cum into the nurse's windpipe, but Kristina processed every little detail, from the way his entire shaft throbbed to the sensation of the warm fluid splashing over her pharynx.

She swallowed rapidly, his load of hot cum sliding down towards her stomach. As his cock began to soften, Dr. Reiter released Kristina's head, allowing her to breath. He felt the air rush past his manhood into her lungs as she inhaled deeply, and the last drops of his sperm leaked from his tip onto Kristina's tongue. Finally, the doctor withdrew himself completely from her mouth, and the nurse slumped against the desk in her bonds as she struggled to catch her breath.

Kristina thought that he would surely release her now, but he did not. Instead, she felt the doctor's fingers in the waistband of her scrubs, yanking them over her hips and down around her knees. Instantly, she turned flush with embarrassment as Dr. Reiter found her lace panties soaked with her juices. He wasted little time in pulling them down as well, revealing her completely shaved pussy. The doctor studied his nurse for a moment, still bound helplessly on his desk, her face a mess from the violent face fucking she had just received, and her soft skin covered with a thin sheen of sweat. Still, she was obviously sexually aroused, her labia flush and swollen and her sexual juices flowing freely, and she could not deny that he had awoken a beast within her.

The married young woman could not help but moan when Dr. Reiter slipped two finger into her bare slit. Kristina nearly exploded as he expertly massaged the inside walls of her tight, freshly married pussy. She felt his fingers exploring as he pushed them slowly in and out, intentionally teasing the bound nurse. To make her embarrassment worse, the doctor insisted she beg for her orgasm, as he continued to rock his fingers in and out of her aroused sex. The need for her release quickly was overcoming her, and Kristina could not hold for much longer.

Sensing how close she was to capitulating to him, the German doctor withdrew his fingers completely from inside her. As she groaned in frustration he cupped her smooth, shaven mound in his hand. Dr. Reiter's palm pressed hard against her swollen lips and Kristina tried to grind her hips against him, but she was unable to get enough leverage in her bonds. Finally, she betrayed her marital vows again and begged a man other than her husband to bring her to orgasm.

Being in complete control, the German doctor initially ignored her pleas. He continued to gently grind his palm into her mound, teasing the nurse on the brink of release. Again, he commanded her to beg, and Kristina pleaded with him to allow her to cum. This time, he relented, and pushed his fingers back along her slit and then deep into her wet pussy.

Kristina moaned loudly as she felt the fingers curl, pressing deep inside her. His thumb rubbed her clit for the first time as Dr. Reiter began finger fucking his nurse rapidly. Seconds later, she cried out as waves of pleasure crashed through her body and she came hard. The orgasm was one of the most intense of her life, and she could not help but clamp her muscles on his penetrating fingers. He enjoying watching the young married woman climax, her beautiful dark blue eyes wide open as the pleasure consumed her.

After a few moments she stopped convulsing and began to come down from her high and the doctor slipped his hand from her dripping pussy. He pressed his fingers against Kristina's mouth as she inhaled the scent of her arousal. Pushing them against her lips, Dr. Reiter forced the nurse to taste her own sexual juices from his fingers. Finally he was done, and he untied her from the desk.

As Kristina dressed to leave, she noticed him writing a note on a script pad on the desk. He handed the piece of paper to her as she scurried down the hall to the bathroom, hoping no one would see her in her current state. When she reached the safe confines of the empty bathroom, she opened the note. It contained an address and the words "Saturday night - 7 prompt. Dress to impress and expect to stay the night."