Nurse Lisa Seduces a Patient

Story Info
A sponge bath turns into so much more.
1.3k words
4.36
47.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a Nurse and Chef. Many years ago, I was working in a large downtown hospital. We saw all kinds of cases and one of the things I liked to do is have a personal rapport with certain patients. Jack had come in after an MVA (car accident) and had suffered some injuries. Jack was about 30 years old, very handsome with thick dark hair and built like a brick shithouse. He was a construction worker so he was very cut and had some tattoos. He was a REALLY nice guy though. Always respectful, always joking around and giving me compliments. Did I just see him glance at my 42DD's in my form-fitting scrubs? Hmmmmm.

I try to be professional. But at that time, I wasn't seeing anybody and I was desperately horny for some cock. I had seen Jack unclothed of course and was aroused to see a nice long shaved cock and balls. There's nothing better than a silky smooth cock down your throat. I began to fantasize about him...A couple times at work I had to sneak in the bathroom and bring myself off. Coworkers weren't super happy about me hogging the bathroom lol!

I started really getting to know him. I tried soooo hard not to flirt but every once in a while when I was doing care, I would lean over and give him a peek down my shirt. I heard the hiss of his breath between his teeth. Ohhh yeah, he was diggin' me...and I was feeling him.

One night I had a dream about him and I woke up with my hand between my legs and the sheets wet. I grabbed my Jelly cock and some porn to get me off so at least I could get back to sleep. I went to work that morning with a naughty little smile because my tiny panties were full of my girl cum and nobody knew but me. Mmmmm...smiles...

I had my favorite scrubs on and I looked amazing that day. My cheeks were flushed with the afterglow of my midnight orgasm. My cunt was still throbbing, in unison with my heart. I entered Jack's room with a cheery "Hello!" To my shock, I caught him stroking his cock under his hospital gown. He startled at the sight of me and quickly covered up, apologizing like crazy. I assured him it was all right and went to get my basin of soapy water and sponge to give him his daily bath. Back then, nurses did total care, including bathing and dammmmmnnnnnn was it a pleasure with him LOL.

I was wide-eyed...and turned on. His cock was HUGE...long and slim, had to be about 9 inches. OMG It had been sooooo long since I had dick. I was shaking with lust but I HAD to get my shit under control. Anyone could come in and see the state I was in and I would get in BIG trouble especially if my boss found out. Calm down, girl... I said silently to myself...It's just a big cock... at this point, I hadn't had many men, I was in my 20's and the majority of them had been disappointing. I started to see dirty pictures in my head and my mouth started to salivate.

I composed myself and went back to the bed. He was lying propped up against the pillows, long legs slightly spread, smiling abashedly at me. I gently eased his gown off his chest, pulling it over his groin. I started washing his face, being careful not to get soap in his eyes. Someone else must have shampooed his hair because it smelled really good. I was conscious of his breath and his face's proximity to me. He leaned toward me a little almost like he wanted to kiss me but I drew back and blushed.

I washed his chest, making circles on his rock hard pecs and under his arms. He let out an almost inaudible moan and to my consternation, I looked down and his cock was stirring! FUCK! What do I do? I have to do my job but now my god-damn pussy is wet and I'm having trouble concentrating. Are you fucking kidding me? Although I admit, I was flattered. I reasoned that it was a normal response, he had been touching himself earlier and any kind of stimulation would arouse him, really. I started thinking about the nerve systems and the sensitivity of different parts of the body. Before I could help myself, I pinched his nipple!

"Nurse Lisa," he sighed, "What are you doing to me, babe?" I watched my hand dip my sponge in the hot soapy water, squeeze out the excess and put it on his abs. God, those 6 pack abs, like a fucking washboard...ooohhhhhh...his dick was hardening right before my eyes! What do I do? ANYONE could walk in at any time...OMG OMG OMG...I continued to his cock and cleaned it with his sponge. I looked in his eyes and his eyes implored me. I could see the silent excitement in his body and his hands came up and cupped my magnificent tits through my scrub top. Felt so good...I started to tingle and my pancake nipples got hard. I drizzled some soapy water on his dick and started stroking it lightly.

It was like I was in a trance. I knew exactly what I was doing and I knew it was wrong but I DID NOT CARE. Part of me wanted to bring him relief and part of me just wanted to get my hands on that massive tool. He started moaning softly as I pumped him up and down. I would fondle his balls and rub the head too. He became more erect. I went to wash his legs and he grabbed my hand. "Please!" he begged.

I got the towel, shaking and dried him off. I took a quick peek outside the door to see if anyone needed me or was around. Coast was clear. I took him in my hand and took his huge mushroom head in my mouth. OOOHhhhhhh my God...it had a drop of pre-cum on it that was so delicious. I started to suck him hard and jam his dong down my throat. I hadn't even really liked giving BJ's before at this point so I was astounded at myself...but I need to taste him. I pulled my scrub top off and pulled my giant tits out of my tiger-striped bra. "Oh my fucking God!" he muttered as he took my rock hard nipple in his mouth and sucked hard.

I couldn't stand it. My pussy was so wet and I needed to feel him inside of me. I needed to feel what that monster could do. My frustration was mounting and so was his. I pulled my scrub pants and panties down around my ankles and I fucking SAT on his cock. Right in the bed. I sank right down on that massive IV pole. It hurt a little but then it fucking felt amazing. I started to move slowly as he fondled my dangling hot titties. He was making noise and I said "SHHH!!" and put my hand over his mouth.

I was so nervous we would be caught. Then he hit my G spot and I EXPLODED. I started fucking him like a monkey. Riding that pole like a seasoned whore. He started to tremble and quake. Grabbed my waist and pumped me up and down on his cock like a piston. He had to put HIS hand over MY mouth because I was crying out in pleasure and coming in waves. I had never come like this before. He came hard, shooting a load in me as I spasmed at the same time. Cum leaked out onto both our legs. I heard footsteps...

I jumped up and threw myself together. He quickly re-arranged his gown and drew the curtain as I opened the door. My coworker was just turning the knob as I almost ripped it out of her hand. "Hey, I'm gonna go smoke a cig," she said, "You want anything?" I said no and almost ran past her to check on my other patients

I had his jizz in my panties all day and I LOVED it!!