Nurse Nancy's Penis Therapy Pt. 05

Story Info
Nurse Candy gts Ttught a lesson.
5.3k words
4.36
53.2k
20
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nurse Candy! What the hell is going on in here?!?!" Nurse Nancy was not happy.

I had come to Nurse Nancy's office ostensibly to save some expense on desperately needed therapy, but really I had just wanted to see Nurse Candy again. Like last time with Candy, an innocent penis therapy session (OK, maybe not so innocent) had escalated into unbridled intercourse. Nurse Nancy had burst into the treatment room just as Candy and I were both on the brink of orgasm.

Candy and I were both completely naked and I had been pounding Candy on the exam table to her screams of delight when I was startled to hear Nurse Nancy's angry voice behind me. I slid my rock-hard erection from Candy's dripping pussy and turned to see Nurse Nancy at the door with her hands on her hips. She had on a tight, white nurse's uniform with a zipper down the front. The uniform was pretty short and showed off Nancy's long legs, which were clad in white thigh-high lace stockings and ended in white high heels. Her long red hair was up in a bun and capped with a nurse's hat. My cock bounced lewdly as it sprang out from inside Candy and pointed glistening and throbbing at Nurse Nancy's face, drooling pre-cum down the shaft to my balls. She eyed this for a long moment and then turned to Candy.

"What do you think you're doing Nurse Candy? We can hear you screaming 'fuck me' from the waiting room!"

Candy sat up on the exam table, covered her pussy with her hands, snapped her legs together, and drew her knees up to her chest. Her eyes were wide and frightened. Nancy stepped into the room, closed the door, and folded her arms in front of her chest.

"This is a therapy center, not a whore house! Is this what you use your nurse's training for, to turn tricks?"

"No Nurse Nancy!"

"Have you been fucking all of your clients?"

"No Nurse Nancy! I only let Dude fuck me!"

"*'I only let Dude fuck me!?!?!'*" Nancy parroted. "Do you realize what a slut you sound like?"

"I'm sorry Nurse Nancy but it's true. Dude is the only client I've ever had sex with."

"Well, he can't be your client any more of course. We can't even collect a fee for today. We're not running a brothel here. Do you want to go to jail?"

"No Nurse Nancy! Please!"

"I've got enough problems without having one of my nurses doing things that can get the whole service shut down," Nancy admonished. "You need to learn some discipline. You're on probation until I am assured you're operating within our guidelines." Nancy looked at me, my erection, and then back to Candy. "In the mean time, we have a more immediate problem to deal with. We can't very well leave him like this, can we? He came to us for help." Nancy paused and thought for a few seconds. A brief hint of a smile crossed her face before she became serious again, and then she said "I think I know what to do here."

Nurse Nancy took a step closer to us and addressed Nurse Candy. "What's your problem, you can't resist his cock or something?"

Candy bit her lower lip and glanced down at my jizz-coated member, which had only softened slightly. Nurse Nancy also looked down at me.

"It *is* a nice one. We can't leave it like this though, can we? That wouldn't be right."

Nancy stepped over to me and I gasped as she reached out and grabbed my erection. It was still slippery and wet from the oil, Candy's juices, and my own pre-cum. Nancy started to expertly glide her hand up and down my shaft with a firm but gentle grip, giving it an extra twisting stroke when she reached the head. She watched herself masturbate me back to full rigidity and coaxed a bead of pre-cum from the tip, which she played with briefly with her thumb before massaging it into my member. Then she looked over at Candy, who was still sitting with her knees pulled up together and her hands down between her legs covering her pussy, watching Nancy's ministrations with rapt attention.

"Do you like this cock Candy?" Nurse Nancy asked. Candy whimpered softly.

"Does your pussy ache for it?" Nancy continued. "Well, you can't have it." Candy moaned.

Nancy then kneeled in front of me and used both hands, her right hand stroking the shaft and her left hand caressing my tightening balls. It felt fantastic. Having just been so close to the edge of orgasm and been brought back down, I had regained a second wind and was enjoying the sensation without having to struggle not to cum. Nancy looked over at Candy and continued to tease her mercilessly.

"Did you like having this big hard dick pumping into your wet little pussy? Hmm? Well no more for you my dear. You'll just have to watch." Then Nurse Nancy slowly unzipped her uniform. She wasn't wearing a bra underneath it and I was once again treated to the sight of her fantastic tits as they sprang free. Nurse Nancy tossed her uniform and hat aside and was left wearing only a tight pair of white lace boy-short style panties, matching white lace thigh-high stockings, and her white high-heeled shoes. Her hair was still up in a bun, with only a few strawberry blonde locks hanging down in front her of her ears and brushing her cheeks. Still kneeling before me, Nancy returned to stroking my cock. Candy whimpered more loudly and her hands moved against her slick pussy. Her wide-open eyes followed Nancy's hand as she slid it along my shaft and Candy licked her lips. Nancy looked over at Candy and smiled devilishly.

"Your pussy is throbbing isn't it? I can see you stroking it."

Candy's hands froze. "Oh god. Please, Nancy," she mumbled.

"Please what? What do you want Candy? Do you want to masturbate for us you little slut? Do you want to stroke your cunt while you watch me suck Dude's big fucking cock?"

"Nancy, please no," Candy said weakly. Her hands started moving up and down her pussy again.

"No? Your words say no, but your body says yes. I can see you masturbating you know, I'm not blind."

"Oh, Nancy. Please, Nancy."

"Stop begging and show us how you jack off, girl. You know you want to. You can't help it." Nancy continued to pump my cock as she talked and her heavy tits swayed with the motion. "Rub your nasty pussy for us you little slut. You know you need it. Spread your legs and show us your dripping pink cunt."

Candy moaned and slowly parted her knees while she kneaded her pussy slowly with both hands, her eyes glued to the scene in front of her. "That's right," Nancy encouraged, "show us what a little slut you are."

Nancy flicked her tongue over my cock head and Candy moaned again. Candy slowly spread her legs and started to masturbate in earnest at Nancy's lewd display with my engorged penis. Candy's slick pink pussy lips were now fully exposed as she spread them apart with one hand and stroked between them with the other. Her stunning body glistened with sweat in the harsh fluorescent light. Her full breasts were pushed together between her arms and jiggled as she frigged herself openly now.

Nancy continued her teasing. "That's right; show us how nasty you are. You can't help but rub your hard clit while you watch me suck this fat cock." And with that, Nancy took my cock head into her mouth and undulated her tongue along the underside of it, bobbing her head as she sucked me. I was in ecstasy.

"Oh, fuck," Candy breathed as she watched, rubbing herself frantically with her legs splayed wide. She took one hand off her pussy to pinch and pull on one of her nipples.

"Mmmmmmmm," Nancy hummed as she sucked, as if my cock were the most delicious treat. Then she pulled it from her mouth and stroked again more with her hand, expertly keeping me on the edge without taking me over as she licked her lips and talked to Candy. "I can taste your pussy on his cock. You let him put it in you, didn't you? You let him slide it deep inside your hole, you little slut. How did it feel, filling you up, over and over? Hmm? Tell us Candy. Rub your pussy for us and tell us how much you like to be fucked."

"Oh god," Candy gasped, trembling. "It was so good."

"Go on," Nancy urged, smiling wickedly. "In detail."

"It was so deep," Candy continued. "Pumping into me. It felt so good to have his big cock spread my tight pussy open. I could feel the head sliding along the walls of my cunt, pushing down inside me, spreading me. Please Nancy, let him fuck me," Candy begged. "I feel so empty now. I need to feel him deep inside me, feel him squirt his cum into me, feel my pussy wrapped around his cock while he cums and I cum all over him. We were so close. Please."

"You want his cock inside you, do you? Tell us what a slut you are that needs to be filled with cock," Nancy ordered.

"Oh Nancy, I am. I'm a slut and I need to be fucked. Please Nancy, stop teasing me and let him fuck me," Candy begged again.

"That's right; you're a slut, and you need to be disciplined for your wanton behavior." Nancy then stood up and looked down at the masturbating Nurse Candy. Nurse Nancy massaged her own breasts and tweaked her nipples as she gazed at the naked young nurse. My hand found my cock and stroked it as my attention shifted back and forth between the two beautiful women. We pleasured ourselves silently for a while as we looked at one another. My rod jutted out before me as I stood stroking it for the two aroused and seductive women, who alternately watched me and admired each other. Then Nancy broke the silence.

"Turn over and stick your ass up in the air. Show us your tight little ass," Nancy commanded.

"Nancy, please no, just let him fuck me," Candy protested meekly, but Nancy sternly said "Nurse Candy, what did I tell you?" and Candy did as she was told and got on her hands and knees on the exam table.

"Put your head down and stick your ass up high," Nancy told her. Candy put her face against the table top and arched her back so her ass stuck way up, pulled taut and round, her swollen pussy lips exposed and glistening. Nancy led me by my dick over next to Candy and positioned it near Candy's opening. Nancy jacked my cock as Candy squirmed. Nancy turned to watch my face and talk to me as she continued her gentle stroking.

"Do you like that firm round ass? Does it feel good to have your Nurse Nancy rub your cock while you look at this slut Nurse Candy's sexy ass?" Nancy purred.

"Mmmm, yeah," I responded. Candy moaned and wiggled her ass toward me.

"Gooooood. Look at this little slut grind her ass for you. I think we need put a little shine on this ass." Candy reached over with her free hand and grabbed the oil bottle and slowly dripped it all over Candy's upturned and gyrating ass. She dripped some more onto my dick to make her hand glide even more smoothly over it. Then she put the bottle down and sensuously rubbed the oil into Candy's ass with one hand and continued to stroke my cock with the other. Nancy slid her hand down between Candy's legs and inserted a slender finger into Candy's pussy. Candy moaned and strained to push her ass into Nancy's finger and pull it deeper inside her.

Nancy smiled. "Oooooh, look how badly Nurse Candy wants her pussy to be filled. Do you want this cock in your pussy Nurse Candy?"

"Oh god yes, Nurse Nancy. Please put his cock in my pussy. I need it so bad. Let him fuck me again, please," Candy begged.

Nancy pulled her finger out of Candy and showed it to me. It was coated in a thick layer of Candy's pussy juice that dripped down Nancy's hand. "Look how wet Nurse Candy's pussy is for you. Too bad you can't fuck it."

Candy moaned desperately. "Oh no, please Nurse Nancy, I need it so bad," she pleaded.

"I said no!" Candy shouted as she brought her hand down hard on Candy's ass cheek. There was a loud slap and oil splattered from Candy's ass onto Nurse Nancy's tits from the force of her blow. Candy jerked and cried out, then started hunching her hips even more desperately as her ass cheek reddened.

"This little slut needs to be spanked. Don't you dear?" Nancy asked.

"No Nurse Nancy. Please no," Candy answered in a quiet, trembling voice.

Nancy's hand came down again, on Candy's other cheek this time with another loud smack. Candy cried out again and writhed frantically, then started a low, continuous, trembling moan as she continued to grind her ass in the air. Twice more Nancy's hand came down, once on each cheek. Amazingly, while Nancy spanked with her right hand, her left hand continued to stroke my erection. If anything, Candy's excitement heightened with each slap, which was not lost on Nancy.

"Look at this little slut squirm," Nancy observed. "You like to be spanked, don't you?"

"No..."

"Don't lie to me!" Nancy barked as her hand came down again hard. "Tell me now; you like to be spanked, don't you?"

"Yes," Candy admitted quietly.

"That's right, this little slut nurse knows when she needs to be punished. But her spankings just make her want to be fucked that much more. Isn't that right, slut Nurse Candy?"

"Yes," Candy moaned.

"Say 'yes, Nurse Nancy'," Nancy ordered.

"Yes, Nurse Nancy," Candy replied.

"That's right." Nancy caressed Candy's glowing ass with her right hand and my cock with her left, pulling me to within inches of Candy's dripping pussy. "You want this big hard cock inside you, don't you Nurse Candy?"

"Yes, Nurse Nancy."

"You're just aching to be fucked right now, aren't you Nurse Candy?"

"Yes, Nurse Nancy."

"And fucked you shall be."

Then Nancy pulled me over and positioned my cock head, not at Candy's pussy, but at her tight little ass pucker. I gasped and pushed my cock firmly against Candy's asshole. Despite its tightness, I was able to start to enter fairly easily due to all the oil on my cock and on Candy's ass.

When Candy realized what was happening, her eyes grew wide. "Oh god," she said and she clutched tightly at the edge of the exam table with both hands. As she felt me slowly enter her virgin ass she continued her surprised exclamations. "Oh god... Oh fuck... Mmmmph... Fuck..." Nancy's fingertips caressed Candy's ass and the base of my cock as I buried it in Candy's tight asshole and held it there.

"Are you filled now?" Nancy asked.

"Oh god it's so big," Candy replied. "I've never had a cock in there before. It's so... big."

Nancy smiled and looked up at me. "Slide it out slowly, but not all the way," she told me breathily. I put one hand on each of Candy's smooth round ass cheeks and slid out as slowly as I could and still be moving, savoring the feel of each millimeter along Candy's constricted anus. Candy shuddered and moaned. I stopped with just the head still inside. "Now back in, slowly," Nancy ordered. I pushed back into Candy's asshole with the same slow speed until I was all the way inside her again.

Candy got up on her elbows and ground her ass against me. "Fuck yeah," she said lewdly.

Nancy approved. "Are you a little anal slut now, Nurse Candy?"

"Mmmmm, yeah, fuck my ass," Candy responded. Both women smiled.

"Well Dude, I guess you'll have to oblige," Nancy said. "Fuck your little anal slut nurse's ass."

I was only too happy to oblige. I kneaded Candy's fantastic ass in my hands as I slowly pumped in and out with the encouragement of both nurses.

"Oh yeah, that's it," Candy said as my shaft impaled her, "just like that. Oh god it's so good. So big. Fucking into my tight ass... Mmmm... Yeah..."

Nancy caressed the length of Candy's body, clearly enjoying the feel of her nubile young associate's skin. "That's right," she said, "teach this naughty nurse how to behave. Pump her ass with your big cock." Nancy felt along Candy's soft, smooth back and sides, and slipped a hand underneath to feel her taut belly. Then she reached up to Candy's breasts and fondled one in each hand, stroking and pinching the nipples.

Finally, Nurse Nancy stepped over to put her face in front of Candy's. "Are you going to be professional with your patients from now on?" she asked Candy as she looked into her lust-filled eyes.

"Yes Nurse Nancy."

"That's a good girl." Then Nancy leaned in and kissed Candy deeply, the two nurses' tongues probing each other's open mouths. Nancy broke the kiss and stepped beside Candy and reached underneath her again, this time her hands finding Candy's open and dripping pussy. Nancy manipulated Candy's pussy lips and clitoris with professional skill, driving the young nurse to the pinnacle of pleasure and holding her there. Moaning and shaking, Candy lost all semblance of control and became a pure sexual animal. She humped at Nancy's hands so wildly that it was all I could to do just keep my cock inside of her. Candy started to get louder, but Nancy reminded her of the sound travelling to the waiting room, so Candy had to stifle her moans.

After a few minutes of manually pleasuring Candy, Nancy stood up and took off her own panties, carefully stretching the leg openings to get them past her shoes. Then she went to the counter and grabbed Candy's glass dildo and brought it around in front of Candy.

"Get up on your hands and knees," Nancy ordered. Candy pushed herself up from her elbows and straightened her arms to hold herself up, breasts swaying beneath her. I held Candy against me, my cock still buried in her ass. Nancy held the dildo in front of Candy's face. "Did you have this in your pussy today?" she asked.

"Yes Nurse Nancy," Candy replied.

"Did it feel good?"

"Yes Nurse Nancy."

"I bet it did. I'd like to try this dildo out; would you like to see that?"

"Yes Nurse Nancy," Candy replied.

"Yes Nurse Nancy," I agreed.

Nancy smiled. "I thought so. Get it nice and wet for me," Nancy said, and held it up to Candy's face. All of Candy's will and ability to protest was gone. Without hesitation, Candy stuck out her tongue and slathered drool all over the shining glass dildo. "That's a good girl. Get it all wet and dripping. Can you taste your pussy on it?"

Candy pulled her mouth away long enough to respond "Yes Nurse Nancy" and went back to her vigorous licking.

"Do you like it?"

Again Candy paused only briefly to respond: "Yes Nurse Nancy."

Nancy spread her legs slightly and gave us a view of her perfectly trimmed pussy. Then while continuing to hold the dildo for Candy, she took her other hand and slid a finger into her own pussy. "Mmmmmm, yeah. My pussy is ready. It's even wetter than you've gotten this dildo." Then she grabbed the arm of the chair, dragged it in front of Candy, and sat down in it. She spread her legs widely, parted her pussy lips with one hand, and rubbed the dildo head above her opening. "Watch," she told Candy, and then looked up at me. "Both of you."

Nancy peered at us under heavy eyelids, her mouth an open 'O,' as she pushed the dildo slowly inside herself. I restarted slowly sliding my cock in and out of Candy's asshole as I watched, and Candy pushed back to meet each thrust, both of us entranced by the beautiful Nurse Nancy's sexual display.

"Mmmmmm," Nancy moaned as she started pumping the dildo in and out of herself. I matched my strokes to hers, alternately imagining that my cock was in Nancy's pussy and enjoying the fact that it was really in Candy's ass. After a minute of this, Nancy drew the dildo out of herself completely and put it in front of Candy's face. "Taste it," she said, and Candy immediately took it in her mouth sucked hungrily, moaning with pleasure.

Nancy pulled the dildo away from Candy and plunged it back into her pussy as Candy licked her lips. After several strokes, Nancy took it out again and held it up to Candy. Nancy didn't have to say anything—Candy immediately sucked at it greedily. Nancy repeated this twice more: a few strokes in her pussy and then back into Candy's waiting mouth.

"Do you like the taste your boss's pussy, Nurse Candy?" Nancy asked.

"Mmmm hmmm," Candy hummed as she sucked.

Nancy looked up at me. "Do you like watching your girlfriend suck my pussy juice off of her dildo?" she asked. I paused. Girlfriend? Nancy had referred to Candy as my girlfriend. I wasn't sure it was true, but thought that it would be awesome to have such a hot girlfriend that could get so nasty.

12