Nurses in Rubber

Story Info
Tina discovers lesbian love and latex.
7.8k words
4.7
128.7k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slika
Slika
18 Followers

"Now, Tina," said charge nurse Melina Nash, "You seem to have settled in very well. How do you like it?"

"Oh, it's really good." replied eighteen year-old Tina, a student nurse of just six weeks. In their crisp uniforms, the two girls made as pretty a picture as you could hope to see: Melina, twenty four, with her fine blonde hair and pretty face was the sort of nurse who appeared in the nursing recruitment advertisements, while Tina, with her slim, boyish figure, dark eyes and short dark hair was a real stunner.

“I wonder, Tina, whether you would be able to help me with some research I'm doing for Pharmaceuticals? I need someone to check and corroborate the results."

"I'd love to help, Nurse Nash" enthused Tina, who thought her superior was wonderful.

So, later that evening, after they had finished at the hospital, the two nurses made their way to the car park and Melina drove to her spacious flat, just three miles away. They chatted easily on the way, and Tina felt glad and proud that her superior had asked her to help.

In the flat Melina showed Tina into the spare room, which was kitted out as a small laboratory. She showed her what they were going to do with the various liquids and powders in their glass phials and how to record the results of the experiments. Tina paid close attention, genuinely interested in the work ahead, and only slightly distracted by Nurse Nash's proximity and fresh-smelling perfume. She reminded her slightly of her head-girl at school.

"It's all perfectly simple," concluded Melina, "Except that with our protective suits on we won't be able to hear each other, so we must know what to do now."

"Protective suits?" queried Tina.

"Now don't worry, Tina. They're not dangerous substances at all, but the Pharmaceuticals' insurance company insists that all research should be done in complete safety, so we have to wear the suits. Okay?"

Tina was perfectly satisfied with Melina's explanation and Melina, the butterflies dancing in her stomach, as they always did at this stage of a student's induction, led her succulent little nurse into a small changing-room.

“I don't suppose you've even seen a total protection suit, let alone worn one." said Melina, going over to a fitted wardrobe. "It's quite a ritual putting it on, but it's actually very comfortable when you get used to it." She hesitated. "Some people actually get to like it rather." she grinned impishly.

Opening the wardrobe, Melina took out two gleaming black latex rubber catsuits, handling the soft, rustling latex lovingly.

"These are the very latest." she said. "Complete protection, yet perfect freedom of movement."

Unselfconsciously she began to take off her clothes and in a moment was standing stark naked. Her slim body was fit and firm with just a hint of muscularity. Tina, staring openly for a second, noticed that Melina had removed her pubic bush, then she pulled her thoughts together and realised there was nothing to it but to follow suit. She undressed down to her tiny white panties.

Feasting her eyes on the young girl's sweet body, Melina told her to take the panties off as well and was soon showing her how to dust herself and the inside of the suit with talcum powder to make things easier.

Fascination at the new experience soon overcame any shyness and in a short while both girls were carefully easing their feet into the smooth all-enveloping rubber. Tina marvelled at the way the cool material moulded itself so perfectly to her body, stretching over her like a membrane to fit tightly but wonderfully comfortably. When the lower half of the suit was on, she slid her hands into the armholes and shivered involuntarily as the cold rubber met her smooth, flat belly. She looked across at Melina, who had already got her arms and hands in.

"Right, I'm ready to be zipped up." Melina said, turning her back to Tina.

Tina took the zipper and pulled it slowly up Melina's back, sealing her into her rubber skin all the way up to her short blonde hair; then it was her turn. Melina took her zipper and Tina felt the rubber gradually tighten around her, encasing her into its ownership.

What an amazing feeling it was! Tina felt clothed yet exposed, vulnerable yet somehow strong. She glanced at Melina, her heart beating fast. The rubber suit clung to her as tightly as her own, emphasising her curves amazingly. Tina was ashamed to feel the way she did as she looked at Melina and felt herself blushing. Melina smiled her lovely smile:

"Does that feel alright, Tina?"

"Yes thank you, Nurse Nash. It's quite comfortable."

Melina's smile widened.

"Now listen carefully. Next we put on our hoods and after that you will find it hard to hear anything, so I'll talk you through it, okay?"

Tina nodded and listened carefully as her superior continued:

"We must make sure our hoods fit properly, with no gaps at the neck. After that we'll spray and polish our suits with a special antistatic spray. Look, there's the spray can and a cloth. I'll do you first and then it'll be my turn. Lots of polish, mind, - the suits must be really shiny to make sure there's no static. After that we put on our respirator masks, again making sure there are no gaps, and finally our gloves. 100% protection and the insurance people are happy. Don't worry about the respirators - just breathe normally through the mouthpiece. Then it's half an hour's work, which you already know about, and then straight into the shower. We'll wash down our suits and then we can take off the masks. Got that?"

"Yes, I understand." said Tina, who could feel her heart beating against her chest. Wearing the suit made her feel somehow special in a way she hadn't quite yet worked out, but there was no time to fathom out her emotions, for Melina was handing her a hood made of the same black rubber as her suit.

“Roll it up a little, then stretch it good and wide before trying to pull it over your head." advised the blonde. "Look, like this."

Melina took her hood, rolled it, pulled the opening wide and, ensuring it was properly aligned, positioned it above her head and pulled it down, the rubber snapping and squeaking as she did so. Tina watched fascinated as the hood was adjusted until it was as smooth-fitting as Melina's suit. The hood was almost completely enveloping, with only two small cutouts for the eyes, two for the nostrils and one for her mouth and it transformed her appearance in a most startling way. All of a sudden it was not Nurse Nash standing there but something less human - like a creature from outer space. Tina found it a little frightening, but at the same time she somehow wanted to look like Melina, to be like her. She took her hood and, taking a deep breath, rolled it, stretched it wide and pulled it over her head. It was tight, but she slowly worked it down, feeling slightly panicky in the blackness and then relieved when she managed to get the eyeholes in the right position.

She felt Melina's fingers adjusting the hood to meet the high neck of her suit and in the silence of the hood heard only muffled sound and the pulsing of her own blood. Realising she was panting, Tina tried to control her breathing, the smell of rubber strong in her senses. Gradually her breathing came under control and she realised that, apart from her hearing she was not restricted at all. But at the same time she felt different - totally different to any feeling she had ever experienced before.

Almost completely encased in her rubber skin she felt naked, as though the rubber was her own skin, yet at the same time she felt safe - protected completely from the outside elements and this, in turn, made her feel powerful, invulnerable even The all-over tightness made her very aware of her entire body and, in a way, Tina was already dreading the time when she would have to take off her suit. Sweat trickled between her flattened little breasts and she could feel heat building up all over her body.

She was brought back to her senses by the sight of Melina picking up the polish can and cloth and in a moment felt the coolness of the spray as it landed on her warm rubber. It felt wonderful - but not so wonderful as the cloth gliding over her, bringing the rubber to a gleaming shine. Again Tina's breath quickened as Melina expertly, lovingly, worked on the young nurse's suit, hoping upon hope that Tina was falling under the spell of rubber!

Melina licked her lips lasciviously as she continued to cover every square inch of Tina's rubberclad body with the soft cloth, lingering just a little longer over her breasts, her flat belly and her crotch. Tina was almost fainting with pleasure as Melina continued, polishing her thighs. Her legs began to shake helplessly as her excitement mounted. Although now perspiring profusely, Tina knew that not all the moisture in her suit was sweat - her hot little cunny was also contributing to the lubricating film inside her now glistening rubber skin.

Not wishing to push matters to a head - just yet - Melina handed the cloth and polish to Tina and stood, hands on hips, legs akimbo, for her turn.

Tina, knowing what was expected of her, set to work and now it was Melina's turn to experience the sensual bliss of having her rubber suit polished to a perfect shine.

Enthralled at the transformation taking place, Tina wondered whether Melina felt the same excitement she had. How could she tell, now that they couldn't even talk to each other? Tina told herself they were just preparing for some scientific tests and she was just being silly but, whatever she told herself, she knew she was experiencing sensations of the most intense sensuality.

Finally she finished her task and Melina, sleek and shiny as a seal just out of water, crossed to a cupboard and took out two masks. Again, predominantly of black rubber, the masks had two perspex eye lenses and respirator filters with two short tubes attached. Melina pointed out the mouthpiece then, placing the mask over her own face, she deftly pulled the rubber straps into position at the back of her hooded head.

Tina took her mask and, a little nervously, raised it to her face. Inserting the rubber mouthpiece through the slit in her hood, she took it into her mouth and discovered that breathing was perfectly easy. Melina helped with her straps and soon the mask was firmly in position. How strange it felt, yet Tina felt totally reassured because Nurse Nash was dressed in exactly the same way as she was.

She had rather expected the rubber gloves to be standard white, but these too were black and slightly longer than the normal surgical glove. The two girls pulled their gloves on, completing the perfect rubber seal. Melina gave a thumbs up, which Tina reciprocated, and then led the way out of the changing room into the laboratory. On the way , Tina caught sight of herself and her superior in a full-length mirror on the back of the door.

Identical in every way, the two gleaming reflections looked almost liquid - inhuman - yet charged with the most potent sexuality. And all of a sudden, Tina felt the imminent approach of a completely involuntary orgasm - something she'd never had before. Like a volcano deep inside her, the sensations gradually deepened in their intensity, building - building - building - far beyond the point where the floodgates would normally open to release the pent-up charge, almost painful in their intensity.

And then the gates did burst - racking every corner of her body and soul with wave after wave of uncontrollable juddering, writhing ecstasy.

If Melina hadn't reacted in exactly the same way as Tina the first time she had discovered rubber, she might have been concerned. As it was, she watched triumphantly as her new convert to the wonderful world of rubber succumbed to the power of rubber's ability to enslave and enthral.

Her knees buckling as wave after wave of orgasmic release racked her helpless body, Tina fell to the floor, still bucking and jerking violently. Her breathing was barely under control, but the mask had been well-chosen by Melina and could cope with extreme situations such as this.

Gradually the situation returned to normal and Tina, bathed in perspiration, once again became aware of her surroundings and the world outside her rubber heaven. She looked up to see Melina standing over her.

Gently the older girl bent down, took Tina's rubber gloved hand in hers and helped the initiate to her shaky feet.

Unable to communicate verbally, Melina took a ballpoint pen, scribbled a note and handed it to Tina, whose breathing had now steadied to almost normal. Tina read the note with a growing sense of relief:

"If I'm right, you've just had a massive cum! Don't worry; some very special people react to wearing rubber like that - I do too!"

Tina wanted to hug Melina, but instead gave the thumbs up sign, which was returned.

Moving to the laboratory bench, the two rubberclad girls began their chemical tests and for the next half hour or so Tina tried to concentrate on the tasks she had to perform. It was so hard to concentrate in the tight, hot rubber and her mind was in a turmoil of excitement and confusion. After what seemed an age, Melina tapped her on the arm and gestured that the session was over. They both tidied away and, when everything was in order Melina led Tina out of the laboratory to the bathroom.

Completely tiled in white, the bathroom had a large omni-directional shower in one corner, which Melina went straight to and turned on. She beckoned Tina and in a moment they were both being massaged by cooling sprays. The water sounded unnaturally loud as it hit Tina's hood but the sensation of the shower on her rubber skin was pure magic. Once again she felt herself being drawn towards a new peak of pleasure, especially when Melina sprayed her with liquid soap and began to wash her with practiced, rubber-gloved hands.

Just as she thought she would again succumb, Melina handed her the soap and Tina began washing her rubber double from head to toe. Sensually her hands covered every square inch of Melina's suit and Tina hoped Melina was as pent-up as she herself was.

She needn't have worried. Melina turned off the shower and took off her mask, placing it down on a table. She then turned to Tina and helped her to remove her own mask. Breathing unencumbered by the filters, Tina took a deep breath, feeling, in a way, released, yet at the same time curiously deprived.

This was an important moment for Melina. Should she take off her hood at this moment, so that she could see Tina's facial expression and be able to converse with her, or should she make her move now? Tina had certainly had a superb climax earlier and the experienced Melina was pretty sure that he shower had again got her going; she showed no obvious sign of wanting to take off the hood in a hurry.

Her heart thumping, Melina took the plunge. Her left arm snaked around Tina's slim waist and she drew the young body gently towards her own until they were pressed together, separated only by their tight rubber suits.

Tina gasped in surprise as she found herself looking into Melina's bright green eyes. But now Melina's right hand was pulling Tina's head towards her own and within seconds her tongue had slipped through the opening in Tina's hood and was deep in the young girl's mouth.

Melina had guessed right! Tina was more than willing and ready to sample the fruits of girl sex for the first time.

Was it really girl sex or was it rubber sex?

Whichever it was, Tina didn't care. High as a bitch in heat, she responded eagerly, her tongue now in Melina's mouth as they kissed feverishly. Never had she felt such unbelievable sensations; her entire body was now a hypersensitive erogenous zone and, as Melina's hands caressed her tightly rubberclad body, Tina quivered at every touch almost delirious with pleasure.

It was not long before both girls were desperate for relief from the building tension and Melina, gripping Tina tightly, began to grind against her. Their hot rubber skins fused together as, belly to belly, cunt to cunt, they writhed sinuously against each other, rubber squeaking in protest. And, simultaneously, the two latex lovers felt the beginnings of their orgasm.

Breath rasping in their throats, they clung to each other with all their strength as the feelings gradually intensified. Both moaning in almost painful ecstasy, they continued to thrust at each other until, almost unconscious as the intensity of it, the climax was upon them, jerking their bodies as if they were being shaken by some huge unseen force. On and on it went, each wave more intense than the last until, gradually the peak was over and a calm descended on the two black shapes, now lying on the floor, side by side.

Drifting towards blissful sleep, Tina felt herself shaken awake by Melina, who helped her to her feet. She saw Melina removing her hood, revealing her flushed, sweat-soaked face and hair. The sudden change from an androgynous, anonymous rubber creature to human, and female at that, caused a moment's discomfort to Tina, but then Melina smiled wickedly at her and the discomfort vanished at once. She peeled off her own hood and, feeling the cool air hit her own head, she returned the smile. "I think we're two of a kind, Tina." Melina said, still grinning. "Now you've discovered rubber. I don't think life will ever be the same again for you."

"It was unbelievable!" gasped Tina, still on a high.

The two girls unzipped each others' suits and peeled them off, deeply inhaling the strong smell of rubber, sweat and sex. Once again they stepped into the shower and, now quite unselfconscious, washed each other.

As they dried off, Melina again took control.

"You're exhausted, Tina, I can tell. Look, it's Saturday tomorrow and we're both off duty till Sunday lunchtime. You stay here - I'll ring the hostel to tell them - and we can spend tomorrow together too. Okay?"

Tina was only too happy to agree. She was indeed exhausted but, even if she hadn't been, she would not have wanted to leave Melina now. Each wearing a short towelling robe, Melina and Tina went through to the small, immaculate kitchen, where Melina removed an opened bottle of white wine from the fridge and poured two glasses.

"To rubber - and us." she toasted, raising her glass and smiling that beguiling smile.

"Rubber and us." replied Tina, clinking glasses. After a moment she asked: "Did we really have to wear the suits for those experiments?"

Melina laughed. "No, but aren't you glad you did?"

Tina laughed too. "You bet! I'm hooked on rubber already - and you." she added shyly.

After a quick sandwich Melina steered Tina towards the bedroom.

"What do you wear in bed?” she asked.

"Oh, usually a t-shirt and a pair of briefs, but it doesn't matter."

"T-shirt and briefs it'll be. Now, just go and brush your teeth and I'll look something out for you. You'll find a new toothbrush by the basin.”

Tina went through to the bathroom wondering whether there was any detail Melina had overlooked in her seduction. She grinned at herself in the mirror. Lucky girl, she thought as she brushed her teeth.

Back in the bedroom Melina handed her the promised t-shirt and briefs and Tina's heart leapt when she realised they were both made of soft, smooth black rubber. She sighed happily as she took the garments and felt the wonderful, fragrant rubber ripple seductively in her hands. Eagerly she took off the towelling robe, now quite unabashed at her nakedness, and stepped into the cool, shiny rubber briefs. Close-fitting rather than tight, they slid easily up her young, slender legs until they were snugly in position, gently enclosing her most sensitive parts in their magic touch. Thrilling at the stretchy, rippling, clingy aliveness of the rubber t-shirt as she wriggled it on, Tina murmured:

Slika
Slika
18 Followers