Nurses Night Out Ch. 02

Story Info
Hubbie must know.
2.6k words
3.22
129.7k
11
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/31/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
palles
palles
155 Followers

I finally had to have a long talk with Tim. Regardless of what this story makes me out to be, I am an honest person. I do not enjoy lying to my husband. I love him dearly and it just makes my heart ache to think about lying to him, even by not telling him something. (A long Tim e somebody told me that the difference between a “secret” and a “surprise” is that a “surprise” is something that you intend on telling somebody when the Tim e is right.) So in my way of thinking, I have been saving a surprise for my hubbie. HE is the one who started this whole “I wish you would fuck somebody else” business. HE is the one who would jerk off thinking about me fucking some guy with a big dick. I never wanted anybody other that Al (hubbie). So, even though most of the world would say I have been cheating on Al, I consider it taking him up on his offer.

That having been said, it still does not set right with me. I love the sex! I really enjoy Tim, but knowing that Al thinks he would get off on it, it just seems wrong that I don’t at least tell Al. But Tim is also involved in this. And while hubbie talks a lot of shit about me being with another guy, I think he was thinking somebody who I just picked up or we met on line or whatever and not a co-worker. I needed to just get all my duckies in a row as it were.

So last night I had a little chat with Tim. He was cool, almost too cool, that whole “whatever” type attitude. It was like, I enjoy fucking you, but I understand. Which I don’t know what I expected, but a little concern would have gone a long way. I tried not to get upset. He picked up on my feelings. I had been there for him, and he knew it, he came around real quickly. I was about ready to read him the riot act, but he didn’t make me. He apologized and explained that he was just trying to protect himself and that he cared, but he respected me and did not want to complicate my life.

I explained to him that Al liked to think about me fucking somebody else. Tim did not understand. To be honest, I don’t quite understand it myself. Tim is very protective of his women and would not think of sharing his girlfriend with anybody. Of course, he did not mind sharing Al’s wife with Al! The more I think about this, the more I do not understand men! I don’t want to share Al with anybody and I would not fuck somebody else’s husband.

Tim asked “does this mean we were over?”

“It does not have to mean that we were “over,” it just means that Al needs to know!” I replied “If you are cool with Al knowing that we fuck, and whatever conditions Al puts on it, then we can fuck” I continued “but if you want to keep it hidden from Al, it has to be over because I can not keep a secret from Al any longer.”

Tim just sat there for a while without saying a word. His eyes would alternately make and break contact with mine, intense contact, as if he were trying to read my mind. Then he would break contact and look away, as if trying to figure out the costs of a major business deal.

“We are getting into some deep shit here,” He finally said, “Real deep shit, what if he kills you for fucking me?” I could not believe what I was hearing. Al was not a violent man; at least he had never been violent with me.

“Are you kidding? The whole thing was his idea!” I blurted out.

“Yes, of course, it WAS his idea, but it was an idea, not a fact!” Tim replied. I had never considered that Al had not meant it when he had talked to me about fucking somebody else. I had assumed that he was honestly telling me what he wanted.

“I tell you what we will do. Al has been talking about me picking up somebody at a bar. What if Al and I come to a bar and run into you. After a few drinks, I will start flirting with you and if Al goes along, then we will see what happens. If Al gets uptight or tries to shut it down, we will stop and he will not know the truth, because we will know that he could not handle it.” I suggested. Tim just sat there, again as if trying to reason it all out. “If Al goes along, and if we end up having sex, great and then someday I will tell Al the rest of the story.” Tim only looked half convinced.

“Let’s dance” Tim said.

“Ok,” I said as I stood up. He stood up and we moved to the dance floor. We danced and Tim started getting fresh. “Look, no more funny business, until we meet at the bar” I said in my sternest tone of voice. Tim gave me his best hurt puppy dog look, but I stood my ground.

“Fine, when and where?” He asked.

“We are both off this week-end. I need to do it soon, how about Saturday night?”

“OK, Saturday night it is then” Tim replied. So, this week-end we will see what we will see.

By Friday night my tummy was full of butterflies. I had really loved the sex Tim had shared with me. I wanted to keep fucking him, but I just couldn’t keep lying to Al. I was hopeful that my insecure husband was not full of shit as usual, oh, how I needed him to accept his wish come true.

Saturday morning I was up early. Actually, I had slept very little. I made Al his favorite breakfast and served it in bed. I spent the day making Al happy, coming on to him, flirting with him. By 6 PM, it was time to lower the boom on him. “Let’s go out dancing!” I suggested.

“Only if you are going to try and pick up another guy!” hubbie replied.

I just knew he was going to say that, and I was ready. Actually I had been practicing for a week. “O.k., you’re on!” I quipped. His jaw visibly dropped. I thought that only happened in the movies.

The air in the car was so thick it could be cut with a knife. “Your really not going to try and pick up somebody, are you?” Hubbie inquired.

“I tell you what, let’s make a bet. I bet I can pick up a guy and get him to do anything you tell me to before you can even buy a girl a drink and get a telephone number.” He looked at me, and nearly ran a red light. “Well, do we have a bet?” I asked.

“I’m not going to bet with you!” He muttered.

“Why not? Are you chicken?”

“No!” He answered “I’m not chicken, I’m just…”

“You’re just what?” I cut him off “No guts no glory, what’s the matter, you lost your college moves?”

“O.k., o.k., it’s a bet.”

“So what are we betting?” I pushed the envelope.

“It’s your idea, you call it.” He muttered.

“You know that ring I’ve been wanting, if I score first tonight, I get the ring, if you score first, I’ll forget about the ring and bring you breakfast in bed every morning for a month and give you a blow job every night for a month.” Food and sex, the pathway to a man’s heart, I almost felt guiltier about the sucker bet than I did about having fucked Tim behind Al’s back for so long.

“Ok, it’s a deal.” He said dryly.

We pulled up into the parking lot. Tim’s bike was there already. My panties started getting wet. “We can not go in together” I said “Let me out before you park!” I nearly jumped out before he slowed down, let alone stopped.

I entered the club, my eyes quickly adjusted to the dim lighting. Tim smiled at me. “Give me a couple minutes and then come out from the john.” I instructed Tim. Tim departed as instructed, a split second later Al opened the door and walked to a booth. I was setting at the bar.

With-in minutes Tim came back from the john and slowly approached me. “Hi” he said “My name is Tim.”

“My name is Kellie, nice to met you!” We sat talking for a few minutes. I occasionally glanced at Al who was drinking alone. We danced as Al kept nursing his beer, his smile long ago having left his face.

After an hour of dancing, I whispered to Tim to make another trip to the john. While he was gone, I walked over to Al, “How ya doing big guy?” I asked.

“I guess I owe you a ring.” He said.

The son of a bitch was more concerned over a ring than he was that his wife had been dirty dancing with a “stranger” for nearly an hour. “Ok, here is the deal, I like this guy. He is cute, he smells good and I think he wants to fuck me.” Al’s jaw dropped once again, “Tonight is your lucky night studly, I’m taking him home with me.” He got that dear in the headlight look. You are to wait here for exactly 30 minutes and then you are to come home, park 3 houses down, and come inside very, very quietly.

Tim returned from the bathroom. “Let’s get out of here” I suggested. Taking his hand in mine, we headed for the door without looking back. The ride home was very exciting. I could hardly keep my hands off him, but I knew that once started it would not be over until it is over.

We rushed up stairs, clothes purposely leaving a trail from the front door to the master bedroom. We shot into the shower. I wanted to make this last as long as possible. It was surreal being with another man in my, no our bedroom. His hands were busy lathering soap all over my breasts and ass. I was about to go limp. I scooped some soap off my body and grabbed his dick. It was so hard and so big; somehow it seemed bigger in my home than it had elsewhere. Our bodies rubbed and moved until I was nearly going to explode. I was trying to make the foreplay last the half hour, but there was no way I could wait. “I need you; I need you inside my pussy. I have to have your hard cock.”

We fell into the bed. I pulled him on top of me. My pussy was so wet and so excited that if Tim’s dick was the size of my hubbie’s, the evening would be a waste. But his dick was bigger, much thicker, he could handle my excitement. He could fuck me no matter how wet I was. Tim complied. He thrust his cock into my waiting pussy. He moved faster and harder than I had been fucked in years. I moved my ass, and thrust my pelvis to meet his thrusts. I screamed with delight as I came in waves, hard at first, then multiple little orgasms followed by an earth shattering climax as his cum flooded my swollen pussy.

I closed my eyes as the room seemed to be moving around me. I opened my eyes to see Al standing in the doorway. I got up on my knees and reached for Tim ’s still swollen, but softening cock. Even softening it was well over 6 inches long and quite a bit thicker than Al’s. I moved it so that Al could get a good look at it before I placed it in my mouth. I hardly ever gave Al blow jobs, mostly because his dick is not that awe inspiring, it never drew me to it. I could not resist Tim’s cock, it was not just the size, shape and color all of which are perfect. It was what it symbolized. IT was so full of passion. I sucked it, licked it, and kissed it, until it quickly revived. As I pulled my lips from the head, I turned so that my eyes could meet Al’s.

“Jim, my husband is here.” I said as I gently stroked Tim’s hard cock. “You don’t mind if he watches do you?”

“Not as long as he does not join in, he can have you when I am done.” He said loud enough for Al to hear.

“Come on in dear.” I said without breaking eye contact.”

“But leave your pants on partner” Tim added.

As Al entered the room, I moved and straddled Tim’s how fully ridged member. With one knee on either side of Tim, his penis touched the outside of my pussy lips. I would have loved to impale myself on his waiting dick, but I had to make it last. Al could see clearly as my lips parted and allowed entry while I slowly lowered myself onto his cock. I could feel the pulse from the vain on his cock. I moved up and down, moving my ass as I screwed Tim like he was the last fuck I would ever have.

I noticed Al’s hand reaching from his dick. “Don’t touch it!” I commanded “This is my sex, you are an invited guest.” The submissive wife and demanding husband had in a moment been transposed. I felt so powerful. So in control. I was calling the shots and loving it. That thought was more powerful than any cock, and I exploded as I contemplated the power I now held. I had the most fantastic orgasm I have ever known.

Al sat spellbound in silence. I fell onto Tim’s chest. Tim too was somewhat shocked. “Al, here is the deal. Tim is my new boyfriend and fuck buddy.” I explained the new rules of our marriage. “I love you, and if you are nice to me I will let you know about our fuck sessions. This is the only Time you will see me fuck another guy live, but if you want, we will videotape our sex for you and let you see it.” Al stood mesmerized. “If you are very nice to me, I will let you fuck me when Tim is busy, or not feeling up to par. If you are not nice to me, well let’s just say you don’t want to know what will happen, but you will not like it!”

Tim got up, dressed, shook Al’s hand and said “nice to meet you, I really enjoyed getting to know your wife.” He walked to the door without looking back.

As we heard the door close, Al started “what the fuck was..”

I held my hand up “Are you being nice right now?” I asked.

“ok sweetie, I have been so faithful to you. You begged me to fuck somebody.” His eyes fell to the floor. “I have granted your wish. I hope for your sake you are happy, because I am. Tim and I could never be married. It would never work. But the sex for sure works.”

He apologized to me and promised to be good. “In that case, get undressed, you can jack off now.” He did. I smiled. I kissed him. We turned off the light and went to sleep. I don’t know what will happen next, but right now it looks like its going to be a whole new world!

palles
palles
155 Followers