Nurse's Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Yes! Doctor Sir!" she exclaimed, taking her hands from her head and reaching down.

"Stop!"

She froze instantly.

"Yes Nurse, I would love to see that. Another time. But I am afraid this session, you would not be able to restrain yourself. So I shall restrain your arms for you. Put your arms behind your back again, as before." I am not sure why she almost instinctively reached back and grasped her elbows, but I appreciated the submissive inherent in the pose. Taking off my necktie, I used the three hundred and fifty dollar silk length to wrap and tie her arms together. The only good use I've ever found for the rag.

"Bend over" She bent at the waist, the dangling forceps tugging, then clanking on the desktop. A slight hiss of indrawn breath when her torso weight pressed the clamped nipples against that smooth surface. If she moved, the trapped forceps would pinch and pull. If she stayed still, the clamps would be a constant reminder that the nipples were erogenous.

I spread her legs wider with gentle pressure on her thighs. The surgical lubrication I squirted on the cleft of her posteriour was cold, and she sighed as I rubbed it onto her sphincter, the cool easing the fire in her skin.

"We are using a lot of this lube, Nurse. Is that what you use the lube for?" I asked.

"Yes, Doctor Sir."

"Tell me what you do with it, Nurse." I ordered, rubbing lube around the rim of her outer sphincter.

"I...I use it to quickly insert a toy I bring in sometimes, when I don't have much time at lunch, and my pussy is dry. And... sometimes, I... put a finger in my ass, Doctor Sir."

"A finger?" I say, as I slide my well lubricated index finger past the sphincter ring and into her ass. She sucked her breath in, and let out a breathy sigh of a moan.

"Oh yes, Doctor Sir."

"I am going to put more than just my finger in, Nurse. Would you like that? Do you want something filling your ass?"

"Oh Yes! Doctor Sir." She pushed back against my finger as she spoke to illustrate her desire. "Please Sir?"

I smiled. The speculum was cold as it touched the puckered ring of her anal muscle. She shivered, but from what sensation I could not say. There were so many things going on, it was hard to read her precisely at the moment. Soon, though, we would be much more focused.

Coating the steel speculum and her sphincter with more lube, I placed it at the entrance to her ass, then steadily pushed in. She panted and bore down, to open herself up and take the tool inside of her. She had assisted in the procedure often and knew the drill well. She sighed and relaxed when she felt the handle of the tool touch her preninum.

I reached for the vibrator and turned it on. Vibrators were invented as a medical tool to help masturbate women to orgasm, thus relieving humours and womanly "hysteria" I had this one in my practice for many other uses, so was ironically amused that this was the first time I would be using it for the function it was designed for a hundred and fifty years ago.

"Nurse, you must follow the standards of my office. When you see patients, you will dress demurely, and not display yourself, to them. You will, though, display yourself to me whenever I ask. After using one of your toys, ask before using the office autoclave - I may wish to inspect it. After hours, I may wish you to demonstrate how you used it. But I will not have you stimulating yourself on breaks or at your office chair, without my explicit instructions. If you wish to have a private library of erotic literature, you may keep that in my office private closet. But you may not read these works, or bring them into the patient areas at any time. Is this clear?" I asked, picking up the vibrator and sliding it up her thigh.

"Yes, Doctor Sir. I am to dress demurely for the patients, but will show my true self to you whenever you command. I will show you my sex aids after use, before cleaning. I will show you... oh yes Sir, I will be happy to show you.." She lost focus for a moment and sighed. The vibrator was very near her pussy, barely touching the labia major. ".. show you how I use my sex aids. Yes Doctor Sir. I will move my porn into your closet. Maybe you could read them to me?" she asked, a bit cheeky.

I chuckled, mostly to myself. Yes, such a nurse was priceless. With the proper extra training: perfect.

"Maybe, Nurse." I answered. "Why do you think I spanked you so hard?"

"Sir? I was a naughty Nurse, and needed punishment, Doctor Sir. Thank you so very much, Doctor Sir." She answered, happily, starting to shift her pelvis, trying to touch more of the vibrator.

"No Nurse. I spanked you because I enjoyed that. As did you." I said, swiping a finger through her vaginal lips, then holding the scented finger up to her nose. "So very wet. You are really quite healthy, Nurse. No, Nurse, I do not like to 'punish.' But I do like my 'extra training' to have a pointed reminder." I pressed the vibrator up to her pussy, and her breathing immediately quickened, her hips started undulating. I dropped the vibrator away.

"Nurse, You are not allowed to come to orgasm until I give you permission. Until I am satisfied that you understand the standards of this office!"

She cried out in dismay, turning her head to stare at me, pushing her pelvis back and down seeking the vibrator she could still sense was only a hair's width from her highly sensitive flesh. I slapped her on her right glutius, drawing a cry, and stilling her wiggling.

"I know exactly how your body behaves, dear. That is why I am such a good doctor, that empathy." I slid two fingers inside her pussy - a tight fit with the speculum also in her ass. She moaned, rocking slightly on my fingers, trying to get more stimulation. The motions caused the forceps to scrape over the desk top, and I knew they must be tugging and pinching at her nipples.

I slid the vibrator around her pubic region again, lightly rubbing her labia, letting the device rest on my knuckles so the vibrations would be transmitted up my fingers to deep inside her pussy. Then sliding the vibrator back between her legs, to touch the handle of the speculum. She jerk and stiffened, moaning, her pussy tightening, just starting to clamp...

And I lifted the vibrator away and froze.

Nurse whimpered.

Again. Nearing the buzzing wand to her clit. At the first sign of approaching climax, I pulled away. Stopped. Held her still.

Nurse started panting and whimpering. "Sir..." she whispered.

"Do you understand the office rules?"

"Sir! Oh yes Sir! Doctor Sir! May... may...?"

"I'm not sure you have fully grasped the lesson yet, Nurse."

I continued to play with her. She started to thrash, and I almost lost my aim once, keeping the vibrator just away from the exposed button of her clit.

She was moaning now, and whimpering, eyes watering.

"Do you want to come, Nurse" I leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"Oh Doctor Sir! Please?..." Her pussy contracted around my fingers

I stepped back and pulled her upright.

"Please, what, Nurse?"

"Oh, Please, Doctor Sir!" Her legs were trembling.

I batted at the hanging forceps. Nurse howled in want and lust and pleasure so intense it was pain. Or pain so delightful it was pleasure.

"Please Doctor Sir! May I come?" She sobbed out, tears streaming down her face with the need, legs shaking, tits jiggling causing the forceps to bounce and bite more. I reached out and clicked them both one ratchet tighter, then batted at them again.

"Will you follow my standards?" I batted at the clamps. Below, I had to use the handle of the vibrator against the handle of the speculum to keep it in place. The vibrations buzzed up the stainless steel to her sphincter muscles, and through the pelvic cavity to arouse the deeply buried clitoral root. She would last only moments longer, but I could hold her on the edge for those moments, and choose when she lept over.

"Nurse?" I asked, lifting my hand to bat at the forceps again. Then... instead... Reaching up to caress her cheek, turning her face to look at mine. To look into her eyes.

I could have held her there on the edge of climax forever, like that.

"Yes, Doctor." She said. Looking at me. Into me.

With my one free hand, I unbuckled my slacks, dropped them, and stepped out of shoes and slacks both. I wasn't wearing any underwear. She got one longing, long look at my erection before I pushed her flat on the desk again, not gently. The forceps rattled, she moaned, the speculum buzzed against the vibrator. Her back arched, legs stretched taught as she lifted herself up on her toes to present her arse and pussy to me, hoping.

"Please, Doctor Sir!..." she pleaded, sobbing, shaking.

I pulled the speculum out, mashed the head of the vibrator against her clit and told her, "You may come."

Then drove my hard cock into her well lubricated, stretched anus.

She came instantly.

Thrashing on the desk, clamped nipples scrapping the surface, the forceps clanking and twisting, her pelvis madly jerking, her ass sliding up and down on my erect penis, driving me into her ass, thrusting herself onto the vibrator. Her pussy spasming, her breaths in sobs and cries. Face soaked, pussy soaked, my testicles soaked, puddleing onto the floor in front of the desk. Her arms straining against the silk tie. Her whole body straining and shuddering as she came, again, and again.

And again, as I also came deep within her rectum.

Odd the flashes of clarity at moments like that: I was her doctor, I knew *exactly* what her STD and pregnancy risk status was ("zero"); how she hadn't had a lover in many, many months; how often a good orgasm was a "reset" button for her, and calmed her immensely.

She was spent now. Exhausted. Laying limp on the desk.

I untied her arms as my own erection faded, then gently shifted back and pulled from her rectum. She whimpered a bit in loss.

"This may hurt, as the circulation returns," I told her, gently lifting her chest off the desk and unlocking the forceps from her abused nipples.

"Ahhhh...Doctor. Sir." She was asking me to do something about the pain, now that it was no longer fun. I did what I could: I took her nipples into my mouth one at a time and bathed them, sucked on them. For a moment, that increased the pain, but soon it eased the bite of the returning blood in the magical alchemy of intimate touch.

Gathering her into my arms, I carried her to the office couch, laid down with her curled against my chest and lap, then covered her with the nearby throw.

It was quiet now. Just the ticking of my old clock, the day outside darkening, the world very distant. I held her, as she drifted and drowsed. My Nurse. A very sexual woman, sometimes inappropriate. But too good a nurse too lose.

Too good, I now knew, of a partner to loose.

-==-

12