Nuubian Saga Ch. 03

Story Info
Peioka steals the alluring slave girl of a rival warchief.
6.3k words
4.53
30.7k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 04/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kanunu was not a merciful Warchief. In fact, among all the Warchiefs of Northern Nuubia, he was perhaps the most cruel.

An exotic female captive with creamy skin and a tangle of curly dark brown hair knelt at his feet. The girl had seen 19 or 20 summers, her young body pleasingly slender with mouth-watering tits and a tight pussy which Kanunu's servants had already shaved.

"Please Master, don't kill me!" she begged. The girl's name was Mirala, and her fate was an unfortunate one. The Warchief was having the men erect a giant wooden phallus greased in whale fat near the shore. Soon they would prepare to impale her on it.

While he waited for his men to complete their work, he ordered her, "Shut up and suck my glorious man-flesh until I'm ready to see you impaled to death on the Cock of Elal."

Kanunu groaned with some satisfaction as Mirala desperately enveloped him with her mouth. She pumped her cute mouth up and down that rigid cock like a fuck-slave worshipping her god. Her sweet lips formed a tight O-shaped seal around Kanunu's prick. Her sweet breasts jiggled up and down as she bobbed her mouth up and down the 11-inch cock of her depraved Master.

Kanunu went through slave girls like a spoiled child went through new toys. Always the latest female captive would do some minor thing and fail to please him, and always he would sacrifice that female to Elal in some sadistic way.

Kanunu was handsome, but in a rugged, sinister way. His eyes were slightly too large on his well-formed face, and his face sneered more often than it smiled. But there was a charisma behind those good looks, and Kanunu had harnessed that into effective leadership. His warriors worshipped him.

The cruel Warchief groaned now as the brunette slave girl continued to lap at his prick. Her tongue licked up and down his throbbing shaft. He sat back on his chair, groaning with delight as the slave girl impaled her young mouth again and again until cum leaked between her lips.

"Suck harder, you worthless whore. You call that cock-sucking? An untrained cow could do better!" he roared, backhanding her across the face.

Mirala tried to recover, and quickly re-impaled her mouth on Kanunu's slimy cock, licking his shaft up and down and then enveloping that manhood with her mouth until it rammed at the back of her raw-rubbed throat. She gasped for air, sliding her lips further down the Warchief's engorged penis until her nose smelled the pubic hair enshrouding his sex.

Kanunu sighed with a deeper sense of contentment as the nubile young slave girl held him deeply in her mouth, gurgling as he bunched her hair up with his fists and fucked her face even harder with powerful pelvic thrusts.

"That's more like it, bitch. Get ready for a full load of sticky goodness!"

Mirala gagged as the man came hard in her face, seed gushing into her mouth and dribbling down her chin in streams which soon covered her creamy tits with a sticky coat of jism glistening in the torchlight. The man seemed to have an unending supply of cum.

Meanwhile the men had completed erecting the giant four-foot dildo which was the 'Cock of Elal.' Mirala cried out for mercy as Kanunu grabbed her by the nape of the neck, dragging the naked girl to her feet.

"Get over there, bitch. We have one more cock for your worthless pussy to FUCK." Mirala screamed louder when two warriors grasped her by the hips, raised her pink pussy to hover just above that giant phallus, and then cruelly forced her down on it...her pussy forced to engulf nearly 8 inches of it in in one plunge.

The brunette screamed like a pathetic creature as her pussy felt that tremendous fullness. Her whole body trembled as the two warriors began to suckle her tits.

"Do you feel Elal stretching your worthless snatch? You get to hang there, your pussy stuffed full of Elal's glory until the sunrise. Do you know what happens then, bitch?"

The stricken slave girl shook her head, tears streaming down her cheeks. "That's when the tide comes in, cutie...so unless you can grow gills by morning..." Kanunu let the awful implication sink in as the two warriors continued to torment the hottie's young nipples.

Kanunu ordered for his servants to bring over the next slave. Aurela was also creamy-skinned, but had unusual golden hair too. She had watched the fate of her fellow slave, and it scared her out of her mind.

"Please Master don't hurt me! Fuck me! Use me! I'm your fuck slave!" she wailed.

Kanunu grinned sadistically as he pinched her nipples hard, forcing his tongue between her soft lips. She moaned, and his hands slipped between her legs, inserting themselves roughly into her sex. He began to finger-fuck her hard while his tongue plundered her mouth. She moaned, and her sex began to betray her as he grazed her clit with his fingers.

"Did I say you could get enjoyment out of this, golden-haired BITCH?" Saying this, Kanunu yanked roughly on her pubic hair. Aurela cried out, sobbing as he kneed her in the stomach, pushed her onto her back and knelt between her legs.

"Just for that disobedience, instead of having your pussy fondled, you'll get a hard fucking." The muscular Warchief lined up his large cock-head and slammed himself between her petal-like labia, filling her up in one brutal thrust.

Aurela moaned loud enough as all the gathered warriors of Kanunu's tribe enjoyed the show.

"Fuck her brains out!" They shouted. "Make her feel every inch of you, Great One!"

Kanunu's fleshy piston slashed through her love hole, ricocheting along her cunt as he fucked her without mercy. The blond slave girl moaned and gasped as Kanunu tightened a hand around both of her wrists, forcing them above her head. The naked slave could only moan and spread her legs wider as he impaled her with his angry prick.

"Please Master, you don't have to be so rough. I'll fuck you," Aurela begged. This seemed to just enrage him more, and he roughly bit her nipple to make her scream before his next pulverizing fuck.

The warriors watched with respect and amazement as their Warchief thoroughly fucked the pale-breasted slave with endless stamina. At last he ordered her to push back with her cute ass to help welcome his punishing cock, and she obeyed.

Her agonized groans filled the air as the young cutie pushed her pussy downward to meet the Warchief's brutal fucks. Meanwhile poor Mirala was feeling 10 inches of Elal's ceremonial cock now embedded in her twat. The two warriors were now licking at the nub of her clitoris, assaulting it with alternate turns. Mirala's moans sailed higher and her juices began to flow onto that well-greased wooden pole.

******

"Beg for my cock, you little slut! Do it," Kanunu growled. The young blond moaned and obeyed, trying desperately to squeeze her vaginal muscles around his prick.

"Please fuck me, Master Kanunu! Fuck my pussy so hard! Fuck me until I pass out or die! I love your cock inside me, Master. Yes! Fuck me, oh fuck me to death PLEASE!" She crooned.

The blond hottie was overdoing it, but it was better to overdo than not. The crazed madman plunging his manhood into her delicate sex seemed proof enough of that. He removed the hand from her wrists, grasping her by the neck and half-heartedly choking her as his cock continued to stroke deeply into her sex.

Meanwhile he shouted at her, "I released your hands, bitch. Now what are you going to do about it?" Unsure what the sadistic man wanted, the naked hottie swept her hands along the man's muscular buttocks, clenching tightly to them and urging her Master's crotch toward deeper union, helping him embed his cock even more firmly in her twat.

"Good answer, bitch. You may last a few hours longer than my last cunt-slave," Kanunu jeered. Then the Warchief stiffened, his cock slamming to the hilt into Aurela's sexy cunt before blasting an obscene burst of jism.

The warriors slammed the butts of their spears on the earth in respect as they watched their Warchief fill his fuck-slave with overwhelming seed. Aurela's moan deepened as she felt his sticky cum surging through her insides. He finally stopped spurting inside her, his half-flaccid cock still nestled within her ruined sex.

She had known a man before, but that had been a lover...a man who wanted to please her as much as himself. This man was a monster.

Aurela wanted to simply sag and lose consciousness, but she was too frightened to try. Instead she did the only safe thing. She moaned, "Please Master, let me clean this slave's nasty pussy juice off your glorious cock."

"Not a bad idea, little cunt. Get busy!" the Warchief growled. Aurela was all too aware of Mirala's rising moans in the background, saw out of the corner of her eye that the slender brunette was having her clit sucked hard by one of the warriors. Then the other warrior got his turn, nibbling persuasively on the girl's helpless sex. Mirala's cunt now clung to 11 inches of smooth, well-greased cock.

Aurela went back to her own ordeal, her tongue swirling around Kanunu's tip before she licked her glistening juices off of his cock, replacing her pussy-residue with her saliva.

"You better lick and suck my cock until it sparkles, bitch, or you get to join your friend over there and we'll erect a second four foot cock to impale your cute ass!" Kanunu warned.

The naked blond slurped frantically on the man's penis now, her whole head bobbing up and down. Her lips made a tight, desperate ring around that awful shaft, and she bottomed out on it right away, not waiting to be asked. Her cute mouth came up with three or four swaths of cum drifting from her lips in gooey strands. She sighed as he inserted two spit-covered fingers into her puckered hole, finger-fucking her ass, all the while urging, "That's my little cunt. Suck my cock...no, wait, you've done too well, now, making your Master hard and horny again. Mount up! Sit that horny little snatch on my nasty cock!"

'Oh no!' Aurela thought. 'This bastard is going to get me pregnant at this rate!' Did the man's reservoir of cum never run out?

With a resigned look of misery the sexy blond straddled the Warchief as he seated himself in a wide and massive wooden chair. She deftly positioned his cock with her graceful fingers, lined up his egg-shaped cock-head at the entrance to her now-slimy cunt and lowered herself in one brutally swift plunge.

It took her a moment to realize that the cry of pleasure had been hers. The slave girl's well-lubricated pussy had no trouble enveloping all that hard cock. To the contrary, she moaned instinctually as the barrage of sensations awoke new fluids trickling between her thighs.

"Look at this shameless cunt! Did I tell her she could enjoy this?" Kanunu roared at his warriors.

Realizing what she'd done, Aurela tried to repair the damage. "Please forgive this worthless cunt, Master! It was an accident! Your cock is too glorious and I love it impaling my unworthy snatch. Let me fuck you until you come in my worthless pussy and I promise to squeeze my ass around your cock next!" she pleaded.

Laughter chorused from the surrounding warriors.

"Did you hear that, boys? This tasty bitch is using her tight ass as a bargaining chip. Let's reward her cleverness. You have a deal, cunt."

'Oh Spirit rescue me! What have I done?' Aurela thought. Had she really just promised to help this madman rape her in the ass?

Meanwhile Mirala's moans had finally reached a squeal of ecstasy. Even as Aurela bounced up and down on her Master's lap, feeling every inch of his cock grinding through her wet folds, she turned to watch Mirala's violent orgasm. The young brunette fuck-slave shuddered on the massive Elal dildo-cock, her juices flowing down that shaft as both warriors lapped at the sweet streams of nectar.

"That's enough!" Kanunu roared to those two men. "That little brown-haired cunt has had enough pleasure for one lifetime. Let her hang on Elal's cock until the seas take her at sunrise!"

Aurela's skin broke out in goose bumps as the Warchief's terrible promise sank in. 'Please Spirit!' she begged, 'Don't let that be my fate.' Screaming out how much she loved fucking his magnificent cock, the young blond slave slammed her pussy down so hard on the Warchief's cock, her breasts cupped and squeezed in the Warchief's hands as he watched her nakedness so approvingly.

"I am your fuck-slave...please tear out my pussy with your huge cock!" she wailed. To her own surprise, the naked girl found that the loud, squelchy rhythm of their bodies joining came from her dripping pussy. As Kanunu bent forward to suckle the blond's sensitive tits, the heat between her legs became a flood. The sex slave cried out, her body betraying her as the sweet pussy juice coated her rapist's angry shaft. It was the ultimate shame, and her cheeks bloomed bright crimson.

The warriors laughed, but the Warchief looked at her darkly and she knew that he'd given her no permission to come. 'Oh no. What have I done? What will he do to me now?' Terror gripped her by the throat...no, that was the Warchief's hand, she realized. Then she felt her field of vision go black around the edges, and a hot discharge of cum began spewing up her twat as the Warchief's angry words barely registered.

Aurela sighed as she passed out, filled with her Master's cum, her future uncertain.

Meanwhile one of two warriors tied Mirala's wrists behind her back while the other gently pinched the girl's nipples and kissed her possessively with a sloppy tongue. "Kiss me back, bitch. Let me feel your tongue explore my mouth. It'll be the last kiss you ever know, so you better enjoy it!"

The other warrior continued to bind her, securing her ankles to a pair of heavy lava rocks with tightly knotted rope. The brunette groaned, her pussy firmly clenched around the pole as the first warrior gave her sex a tantalizing farewell stroke.

They left the naked slave girl mounted on the four foot 'Cock of Elal,' her wrists and ankles held fast, her breasts glistening with saliva. 'Oh NO. No, this can't be happening. They're leaving me to drown!' Mirala thought, and terror engulfed her.

******

Mirala was at the height of panic. The waves were lapping near her feet. But abruptly a wiry figure - a warrior, no less - came prowling from the tree line. He moved with grace, like a panther.

He approached her carrying a spear, with a sling dangling from his belt. He regarded the helpless slave girl quietly, but his rock-hard cock made it obvious that he enjoyed the luscious curves of her nakedness.

"What is your name, bitch?"

"Mirala. Please help me!"

Keiho nodded. "We do not have much time. You will do exactly as I say, yes?"

"Yes Master!" Mirala chirped.

Half a day's journey later, Keiho and his rescued slave had finally rendezvoused with a party of Peioka's warriors. After conquering Uruga's tribe, Peioka had sent Keiho and others to scout Kanunu's lands. Keiho was eager to report what he'd learned, but he needed a night's rest before he completed the trek back.

The young slave was exhausted but the men who had been waiting for word from the scouts were bored and restless, and they decided that a gorgeous female from a hostile tribe might offer good sport. Keiho tried to reason with them though, and eventually he made them agree to share.

The dark-haired beauty protested as the first man took her to a secluded spot, thrust her onto her back and spread her legs wide, lining up his cock.

"Go easy on her, Durga. She has been through much," Keiho reminded her. Durga was a beefy, brawny warrior of the tribe, only slightly older than young Keiho. The brute gently plunged his shaft between Mirala's cunt lips, plowing her with full but measured thrusts as she moaned.

"The bitch is tight...uh...uh..UH...I can tell you that much. She's squeezing my cock like a little slut...uh...uh...I think we should keep her," Durga shouted between grunts, which triggered laughter from the men all around.

'At least these men do not threaten to kill or hurt me,' Mirala thought. The young slave began to push back to meet Durga's punishing thrusts, her chocolate-brown eyes focusing on his muscular chest, her fingers running down those taut muscles as she moaned for him to fuck her harder. "Please Master. Yessss! My pussy is yours. Plunge that magnificent cock so hard into my cunt!"

She was exhausted, but she feared what might happen if these men were displeased with her, and the one named Keiho had saved her life, so to let he and his comrades use her body seemed fair.

The brunette saw Keiho's eyes filled with lust as he watched the action. No sooner had Durga groaned his release, pumping her insides full of sticky jism, Keiho was on her in a flash. His mouth dove to her nipples, sampling them like a delicacy as his fingers scraped out gobs of Durga's cum and fed them to her lips.

She licked and slurped willingly on his fingers, loving how he continued to stroke her sex.

"We have a definitely obedient fuck-slave on our hands, brothers!" one of the warriors shouted. The others rammed their spear butts into the earth, creating a steady drumbeat as Keiho pinned her against a tree, lifting her by the hips. She cried out as he impaled her aching snatch. It was sore from Kanunu's abuse, but she tried not to let it show.

Keiho admired the girl's stamina. After a half day's journey, most slaves would not have been so hardy. He pushed into her with his hard muscles, pinning her tits against his pectorals as he cupped her ass and made her ride his cock. She kissed him ferociously, her moans muffled as her nipples hardened.

Each time she bounced up and down his cock, new heat thrummed in her core. Her pussy was dripping, and she begged to be filled with his cum.

"Fuck me, fuck me Master. Fill up my tiny pussy!" she whined. The pale-breasted girl groaned with a shock as Keiho slid his cock free of her feminine sheath, rubbing his fingers against her clit so ferociously until she came hard, still pinned against the koah tree.

He brought his glistening hand up from her dripping sex. She panted in the aftermath of her orgasm, her body hyper-sensitive as she watched him lick her cunt juice off of his own fingers.

"You taste good, little slut. Ready for another round of fucking?"

"Spirit YES," she purred, grasping his rigid cock with one delicate hand. She felt its throbbing warmth, and it turned her on. She gasped as he picked her up again, pinning her against the tree once more. But this time her arms lassoed his neck, and he was able to take a step back, his cock still held in her damp depths as she helped fuck herself by gyrating her hips and ass.

Mirala couldn't believe how good this man's cock felt. If she were to be a slave for the rest of her life, she wanted to be THIS man's slave, she thought. Keiho groaned as the other warriors began some good-natured heckling.

"Hurry up, Keiho. Get your balls emptied soon in that bitch or not at all. Others are waiting!" one warrior yelled.

At last Mirala felt the warrior's cock stiffen in her young pussy. His cum shot deep, spurting through her insides as his arms crushed her against his chest. Her hardened nipples felt the warrior's rough, abrasive chest hair as she moaned loudly, thanking him for his seed.

"Ooooh Fuck yes. I love the feel of your sticky cum in my insides," she sighed. No sooner had Keiho lowered her though, then a new man and a new cock - horny as ever - took its place.

Mirala was forced to suck and ride five more cocks. One virile warrior spewed violently in her face, leaving her hair, cheeks, nose, lips, and chin dripping with sperm-filled fluid. Most of the warriors were content to let her ride their shaft, doing most of the work. The last warrior simply laid back and let her grind on him while he fondled her jiggling tits.

12