NY Legal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The man who murdered Tonitia." Bridget stated with a nod.

"Yeah. I want to find out the merits of the case so we know what's going to be said in there. I don't want Tara getting emotionally ambushed."

Bridget shook her head. "But you don't want me to find out for you? I mean, it's public information."

"True, but with the AG scrutinizing the DA's office I don't want to give him anything that looks even remotely out of place. Also, I have other contacts who can tell me what's what without putting you at risk." He looked at Tara. "I will call you tomorrow once I know. OK?"

With that, he hugged Tara and Darren goodbye before escorting them out.

"Now!" He said after closing the door. "Tell me about your day." Bridget sighed and shook her head. "That bad huh? Want some coffee?"

"Yes." She nodded. "Wait!.. You mean "Coffee" coffee or "sex" coffee?"

He smiled as he walked to the kitchen. "I mean "Bridget" coffee."

"Then, yes!" She yelled after him.

"What happened with your family meeting?" She heard him yell from the kitchen.

"My dad doesn't trust you!"

"Wise man, your father!"

"My brothers are both acting like they don't like you, but..!"

"Yeah." He came back smiling with two cups of coffee. "I got the impression Donnie liked saying shit he didn't mean." He handed her a cup as she smiled and nodded in agreement. "One of my favorite types of humor, actually."

"Yeah. It's my dad that worries me."

"It's supposed to be that way. AND he's supposed to mistrust me. On many levels." He smiled before sipping his coffee.

"Grandad said you're moving too fast."

"Yeah." He nodded.

"He says you're a murderer."

"-Killer- and you knew that already."

"And I KNOW I'm not comfortable with that." She sighed.

Michael shrugged. "I'm sorry, counselor. Our system is not perfect. We have people who are above it. People who get around it. And people who slip through it. Sometimes these people are a threat to our society and someone has to deal with it." He shook his head. "It's not like I'm happy about it." She looked skeptical. "I mean it. You don't think I'd rather be doing loans all day? Old man Granger is in an assisted living home right now. He owns three buildings all with older residents who need elevators, central air, new wiring and plumbing and insulation but he doesn't make enough in rent to afford any of those improvements. So I'm trying to buy the buildings from him because I CAN afford it. THAT's what I'd rather be doing all day."

"Then why not just DO that all day?"

"And what do I do when another round of Bobby's idiots come through demanding money from people?.. Ignore it?.. Ah sorry Mr. Gilgossy. You have to handle that on your own. I'm a businessman." he gave her a huge "shit eating" grin.

"You could use the law. Like you're supposed to." She pleaded.

"And I will. I plan on it. But if another LLC situation comes up..." He gave a slight shake of his head. "I'm not letting people get hurt just because I'm too clean now, baby." She nodded. "What else was said?'

She sighed. "Uh, Grandpa said if your half as crazy as your father then he's not sure he could stand you being at the table with us for Sunday dinner."

Michael laughed. "I'm insulted."

"I don't think he actually meant to insult your father."

"No. -I'M- insulted." He pointed at himself. "My father wasn't anywhere near as crap-house crazy as me!" He smiled.

Bridget laughed. "Greeeeaaaat."

"You want more coffee?"

"No. I need to get home after this." He nodded as he left to refill his cup. Bridget sat there thinking about all her family had said until Michael returned with a small plastic bowl instead of a cup of coffee. "What's in the bowl?'

"Baby oil." He said as he sat it on the table next to her.

"No." She said as she stood up and smiled at him.

"No" what?"

"No," I have to get home and get some sleep. "No" you are not going to use that stuff for whatever sick fantasy you have in mind."

"Aside from being a lubricant it's also a good cleanser for removing sticky, gummy substances from tables and whatnot." He said while motioning at the bowl.

"Oh." She said, now suddenly feeling foolish. "You need to clean something off the table then?"

"No." He shook his head and smiled as he pulled her to him.

She wanted to protest but that little voice in her head asked, "why?" Her little voice was beginning to sound a lot like Michael, she noticed.

She melted into him as they kissed. She could feel him rubbing his hands across her back and eventually down to her ass. After a few moments of kissing he leaned her back against the table to undo her belt, button and zipper of her slacks. He kissed her inner thighs as he slid her slacks down and off, removing her heels on the way. She couldn't help but grasp his hair with both hands as he began to kiss her crotch through her panties before pulling them off as well. He eased her legs apart as he continued to lick her slowly and steadily. Her hips began to thrust on their own which caused her to place her left hand behind her on the table to help balance herself. The more he licked and sucked on her, the more she whimpered. Which made him lick and suck more. Which made her whimper more and so on. There was something in his eyes as he watched her. It struck Bridget that he really enjoyed doing this to her. Making her excited. Making her hot. And the moment she realized that, it just pushed her over the edge until she screamed out an orgasm to what she hoped were soundproof walls.

She looked down to see the smug Irishman wiping her cum off of his face onto her thighs. "I just wanted sleep." She whined.

"The hell you did." He whispered with a smile as he stood up and kissed her.

Tired as she was, it was not hard for him to turn her around and bend her over the table. He spread her legs just enough for him to reach through with his right hand and begin to rub her clitorus. When he heard her exhale a slight moan he kissed each of her cheeks before spreading them with his left hand. He kissed her on that flat smooth surface just to the right of her sphincter. He saw her head come up off the table. Then he kissed her in the flat smooth surface of her cheek just to the left of her sphincter. She turned to look at him. Her eyes were a little wide. When he licked her sphincter she gasped in surprise.

"Michael?!"

"Hmmm?" He said as he sucked her sphincter flexing it outward just a smidge.

"Stop that! It's dirty."

"Mm Hm." He hummed as he began to dart his tongue into the center of her ass.

"Michael, I mean it! That's disgusting!"

"Mmmmm."

"I am NOT kissing you when yoOHHHHawwwwww." He slipped two fingers into her vagina and rubbed that wonderful spot just passed the pubic bone. He heard her head lightly thunk on the table as she rested it there. After a few moments of this treatment he watched as her next orgasm washed over her. Her hips began to shake left to right until her body locked as she groaned her way through it. He dipped his left thumb in the bowl of oil and slipped it into her anus as he leaned back to watch her reaction.

"Oh!" She looked at him. "If you think... ahhhhh" Her hips shook again. "...that you can keep playing... MM! MM! MM!" She thrust her ass up with each moan. "...with my ass... fffUUUUCK YES! YES!" Her back end was all over the table until Michael had to lean against her legs to help keep her still. "Oh! Oh. Fuck. Uhhh... What was I saying?'

"Keep playing with my ass." Michael commented.

She shook her head as if to clear her thoughts. "No. If you think you can keep playing with my ass until I tell you to fuck it! You are out of your damned mind!"

"Well, I did tell you I was crazy, counselor." He smiled as he stood up.

At some point he had undone his pants and removed his shoes so when he stood he just had to kick off his slacks. Bridget gasped as he removed his right hand and used it to guide his cock into her sopping pussy. While she was distracted he moved the bowl of oil to his right side and dipped three of his fingers in it. After a few thrusts he removed his left thumb and replaced it with the two first fingers of his right hand.

"Oh!?"

Despite her concern they went in smoothly. He moved them in and out at the same pace he was fucking her. After several minutes of this he was about to slip in the next finger when Bridget pushed herself up from the table to finally hit her next climax. Once she shook through that one and settled back down he eased in the third finger which drew a small whimper from her. He continued to work her rear with his fingers until she felt properly loosened enough for his cock to take the next step.

He pulled his fingers and cock from her to pour a line of oil down the shaft of his dick and rub it around properly. But when he nudged her ass with the head of his cock,

"Michael, please. I don't want this."

"Have I ever hurt you before?" He asked gently as he pushed slightly against her sphincter. Bridget bit her lip and shook her head. "Do you really think I want to hurt you now?" He nudged a little farther.

"No." She shook her head with obvious concern.

He nudged again. About half of the head of his cock was inside her sphincter. She whimpered again.

"It's going to be fine." He pushed a little more. "It will be tight." He had to begin pulsing back and forth. The width of his cock had her ass at its maximum until it could be stretch out some more. "And it may feel scary." He pushed just a little bit forward. "But I will not hurt you." She still looked scared as he continued to push and pull back and forth in an attempt to slowly open her up. He slipped his left hand under her blouse and began to rub her back. "You're going to be fine." He pushed. "Just breath." He pushed some more. He could feel her sphincter was almost to that final point just before the head was let in. "Almost there, baby." He could see her nod with her head on the table. He heard her let out a small cry as he pushed to that final stretching point. He held it just a moment then one final nudge and her sphincter sucked the head right in.

"Ahhhh." She gasped as the extreme tightness faded. She heard herself moan as a very thick cock slowly slipped it's way deeper and deeper into her untouched regions. She felt Mike slowly slide his hands to her hips as he pulled her against him until his pelvis butted up against her rear. Once he fitted her snugly against him he began the long slow withdrawal. Leaving an odd sort of emptiness inside of her. Followed by the inevitable slow advance as he slid back in. He was big but, thankfully, patient. He continued with his slow pace for several minutes until he saw her relax. Once he knew she had become accustomed to it then he increased the speed a little. This being her first time he knew she would not be able to handle a loud fast ass pounding. So the "fuck her till her cheeks are bruised" fantasy would not be happening tonight. Not if he wanted to ever visit her ass again. But what he could do was make her like it.

With that in mind he increased his speed just a little more. To the point that her ass jiggled just a little as his hips lightly slapped against her. After a few minutes of that he slipped his right hand under her stomach and pulled her up to rest against his chest. With his left he rubbed her clit while still pumping gently in and out of her anus. The moans and shakes that followed told him he had done it right. He did not try to keep from smiling as she came. He kept her pulled tight against him as he continued with his thrusting and finger work. It was not long before she came again with a loud whine.

"Mike?!"

"Yes, beautiful."

"I need you to finish. I don't know how much more of this I can take."

"OK." He said as he bent her back over the table. She held herself at arms length from the table as he grabbed her hips and began a normal pace of fucking her. He was mesmerized by her ass as it shook when his hips collided with it. It was only a minute or two more before he heard Bridget moan like she was about to cum. He instinctively picked up the speed of his assault. She groaned and began to shake. He'd done so much to get her aroused that night that she was now about to come from nothing but his fucking her ass. This knowledge hit him like a sledgehammer as he felt the tremors of his own orgasm begin to manifest. Soon Bridget was moaning her orgasm and shaking to the point that Michael just couldn't take it anymore. He pulled her hard against him as he launched his first large load of cum into her bowels. The sheer hotness of his load made Bridget gasp as she fell to the table trying to use her hands to push her back against his cock in an attempt to get more. Michael slammed into her ass and pulled back to slam again with every gusher he shot into her. After the seventh time when he had nothing left to shoot he just held her tight with his back arched as if to get all he could inside of the woman.

He wasn't sure how long he'd been standing there just staring at her. As for Bridget, he thought it was possible she may be dead. No. She was breathing. He could feel it through his dick, which was still firmly lodged inside of her. But she was all but drooling on the table. He shook himself to wake up a bit. Then reached under her blouse to undo her brazier. He then carefully unbuttoned her blouse and removed it and, soon after, the bra. With that done he slipped both arms around her and raised her up until he cold lift her off the ground and carry her on shaking legs to the bedroom. He managed to pull the sheets and comforter back with his foot before wrangling the two of them to the center of the bed and wrestling the covers over them. And then, finally, he passed out too.

Hours later. Bridget sat up quickly. "Darren was a distraction!"

"Mommy!" Michael yelled startled awake.

She looked at him. "What?"

"What?" He replied quickly.

She shook her head. "Darren was a distraction. He's not doing anything illegal for you but since he's doing all of your legal business Organized Crime unit is focused on him and NOT the other guy you have working for you. THAT'S why he said it was a "win."

Michael rubbed his face and checked the clock. It was 3:45 in the morning. He looked back at her. "Counselor. I'd just like to say." And then he slid his hips as far forward as he could go. Bridget's mouth gaped open as her eyes widened. He pulled back slowly and did it again. She lowered herself to the mattress and gripped the sheets before pushing back against him. Michael pulled her gently against him as he kept his slow thrusts going. Once he had her wrapped in his arms he whispered in her ear, "You're not wrong, counselor. So how does it feel to be right?"

Bridget whispered back between moans. "Really good."

They slowly ground against each other in those wee hours of the morning until they each came to a gentle climax and fell asleep once more.

The alarm was going off. She was under thick covers. Michael still held her close. She felt great. "What time is it?" She asked.

"6:30."

"Can you turn off the alarm?"

"Just sleep through it. That's what I do."

She laughed and craned her neck to kiss him. "Shut off the damn alarm." He grumbled but leaned back to reach the clock on the bedside table. "Oh.Oh." she blurted as she felt his cock slowly begin to slide out of her as he leaned away. She heard the alarm stop and then as he leaned back, "Wait." He pushed himself all the way back in. "Ohhhh."

"That's better." She could hear his smile. It even sounded smug.

"I need to get up. I have to rush home so I can get changed and rush to work."

He was still thrusting slightly. "Can't you be late?"

"I -am- going to be late... Uh. Uh. Uh." He was thrusting much harder now.

"Mmm. Push your ass back towards me."

"No." She whined. "Ah.Ah.Ah.Ah.Ah." Even harder now. "Ah. You're going to tear me... Mm.Ah.Oherrmm." She felt his right hand slip between her legs to force its way to her crotch while his left pushed her forward into a sideways "doggy style" position. Once she climaxed all she could do was lay there and feel every inch of Michael pounding into her for several minutes until he filled her with his seed. The sensation was surreal. Erotic. It made her thrust back at him until he was spent. It took a moment for her to catch her breath. "You know I have to go in to work."

"Yeah." He sighed. "Shower before you go?"

She nodded. "Mm hm."

He kissed her before pulling himself gently out of her. The shower was pleasant. She'd never had a man use his fingernails on her scalp. She almost melted from the feeling. After the shower he prepared some quick eggs and bacon while she dried her hair. She threw on her clothes and gathered her things before eating quickly.

"Am I going to see you later?" She asked.

"Uh, no." He shook his head. "I'm sorry. I have to meet with a mean old Irishman about some family business. I'm just not sure how long it'll take."

"Everything OK?"

"Yeah. It's nothing crazy but it is important." He pulled her close and kissed her. "If I don't talk to you tonight, I will definitely call you in the morning. OK?"

"OK. Anything I can do?"

"Naw. It'll be fine." He swatted her butt. "Stay sexy."

"Don't do that." She rubbed her butt. "It's sore."

"I can't tell you what that does for my ego." He smiled.

She frowned at him. "Jerk."

"Yes, I am." He got in just before she closed the door on her way to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Len Fonta, father of the Police Commissioner and grandfather to ADA Bridget Fonta, sat in his living-room watching the afternoon news. When he heard the phone ringing he had to cross the room to answer it. He had a cell he used quite often but he still liked having an old style landline in the house.

"Hello."

"Hello. Is Christopher Cooper there please?"

"I'm sorry. I don't know the man."

"This is 555-3792?"

"It is but I've never heard of the man you want."

"I am terribly sorry for the disturbance, sir. You have a wonderful day."

"Alright. You too."

Len hung up the phone and walked back to the TV thinking to himself there was something odd about that call. Then he heard a knock at the front door. That was it. An old cop trick to see if the perp was home. He glanced out the window and smiled to himself before walking over and answering the door.

"Mr. McKean, how can I help you today?"

Michael stood there holding a bag of to-go food and a plain brown paper bag. He smiled. "Well this girl I like has a grandfather that apparently has some kind of problem with me, Mr. Fonta."

"You don't say."

Mike nodded. "So I thought I'd get some lasagna and ravioli as well as a bottle of Johnnie Walker Black," he held up the bags to emphasise his comment. "and see if somewhere between these two, me and the - mean - old - bastard - couldn't come to an agreement."

Len laughed and nodded. "I like the plan, son. Let's head into the kitchen." He said as he stepped aside and invited Michael in.

Mike walked into the kitchen and hung up his overcoat and jacket before pulling the food out of the bag while Grandpa Fonta got them proper plates and cutlery. "I did not grab anything to drink. I thought you might have tea or something."

"We do. In the fridge right there." Michael went to get the tea. "Why don't you start by telling me what Bridget told you."

"Well she said her brothers were fine with me but her dad did not trust me and then she went on for a few minutes about Grandpa said this and Grandpa said that and Grandpa, Grandpa, Grandpa. -I- quickly realized that I'd better come talk with you if I wanted to get anywhere."

"I actually don't recall Thomas having anything bad to say about you. He was pretty quiet last night." Len commented about his son as they sat at the kitchen island to eat.