NYC Trip

Story Info
She travels to NYC to meet you.
3.5k words
3.97
24.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jenyes
jenyes
119 Followers

A drop of sweat on my cheek briefly soothes but is quickly chased away but the heat of my flesh. Up on your hands, I'm fascinated with another droplet as it courses down your neck and drifts ever slower onto the swell of your breast before resting, pooling at the tip of your nipple. It pearls and stretches as if clinging, reluctant to leave the apex of its short life, before it loses its grip and drips onto my chest.

Its flight from you aided in large part when you raise your right hand, and the abrupt swing forward to slap me across my face. The relief of that first drop already long forgotten as you add another refresher to the warmth you've laid there. Although the movement does brings with it another spray of sweat, another brief reprise.

Your hand lowers and your hips drive forward, piercing me deeply again with the long, fat dildo extending before your mound. You hold there a moment, looking down on me, before withdrawing most of the way out of me again.

"Tell me what you want."

I hear the words but they don't register as a question to me. Instead, I'm again intrigued with the shine of your body and my search for the next drop that will find me.

I do moan, however, when you thrust forward again and fill my pussy with your 'cock'. The cock you've been fucking me with for the last half-hour, that you teased me with for almost as long before and which you will fuck me with until you are ready to cum.

"Tell... me..."

This time the words are whispered, in short curt fashion. The curtness partly attributable to the continued thrusting, fucking of my pussy. Your pussy, your cunt. All that I am, yours.

You stoke my fire with each stretching of my pussy and, with your angle above me, the rubbing of the shaft upon my clit. My orgasm building, I try to resist it, to ward off its approach before you are ready. I close my eyes and let my mind wander back to earlier in the day.

The train to NYC was crowded and I was late. My heart pounding as I run down the stairs to the platform, the final boarding announcement ringing off the aged brick and faded glass of the dark stairwell. The conductor gives me a tired, bored look as he points to the nearest car door, barely pausing for my foot to leave the platform before giving the all-clear wave to the engineer.

Clutching my overnight bag, I sway left and right on my heels as the train begins to move and I work my way down the car. My joy at not missing the train replaced with apprehension at finding a seat. An open seat faces a toddler and his mother, another is between two middle aged men reading their papers, leaving me starting to despair over which might be the lesser evil on this long trip.

The conductor brushes me aside as he begins to collect tickets, mumbling the next car has a few more seats. His head jerks backwards, indicating the last car, and I turn and bounce against the rows of seats as the train rocking picks up along with its speed. Its a struggle to get through the vestibules but its worth it as soon as I spy the two empty seats towards the rear. Damning my heels, I finally reach the open spots and toss my bag on seat by the window and taking the aisle.

This car has facing seats allowing a small group or family to sit together and hold a face-to-face discussion. Its in one of these that I find myself, with two women looking at me from the opposite side.

"Oh, hi. I hope you don't mind," said with the dread of someone who hopes and prays they don't. "I can't face another hunt for a place until I at least catch my breath and bearings."

The older of the two isn't sure whether to object to my presence or not but I'm saved by the younger woman. "Its OK, please stay."

"Thanks," and I rest back into the hard leather of my seat. I look out the window at the passing scenery and collect my thoughts. Three hours if all goes well, meet you at the terminal, dinner then...? I must have smiled and. as I turn back to my involuntary traveling companions, they return my smile.

"I'm Jenny and thanks for letting me join you. I almost missed the train and was panicked when the first car was full. Plus, these are not made for walking on a moving train." I extend a foot and twist my ankle around, happy to get to show off my new heels.

Unlike me, they are dressed for a long morning on a train. Instead of my skirt and heels, they sport shorts and flip-flops, younger, and sandals, older. After paying due respects to my new slingbacks, we settle in and begin to get to know one another. Soon we are chattering like old friends with a comfort that is unusual for me with people I've just met.

I tell them that I am on my way to the City for the weekend, to visit with a friend, shop and do some touristy things. Leaving out, that the visit will lead to bed and long nights and portions of the day devoted to sex.

They are likewise off to New York for the weekend, having tickets for the theater and the Museum of Modern Art. Their own relationship is a bit unclear. At first, I thought perhaps they were mother and daughter or aunt and niece but neither was mentioned and, on closer inspection, the age difference may not be that great.

The time passes and we reach a point where the three of us fall into a comfortable silence. Magazines and novels appear with short periods of reading intermixed with the occasional question or comment. I've gone back to gazing out the window and have moved closer to it, which allows me to view my companions in the weak image reflected on the glass.

Peggy, the younger woman, is directly across from me and has been flipping through a Vogue. But now as my attention is toward the outside, I catch her lowering the magazine an inch and pretending to examine it while instead she is examining me. In the glass, I watch her, watch me with my smile returning at my little game.

Her friend Sandra clears her throat and Peggy resumes reading her magazine, but not before giving her a chastised look. Several minutes go by and Peggy is once again peeking at my legs. And so is Sandra!

Feeling wicked, I change my game and close my eyes as if I'm falling asleep. Slowing my breathing to a deeper and more measured pace, I slump a bit against the side of the car. My legs parting a bit as I do.

My mind has both women looking at me freely now. Sneaking looks together, maybe even trying for a glance up my short skirt! As I play with this imagine, I can't help myself and my nipples start their steady rise even though my light top and bra will offer little cover.

I keep up my ruse as long as I can, until I finally have to know if my sordid thoughts had any merit at all. I crack my right eye a hair then a bit wider. I find them doing exactly as I had hoped, and more.

In the rear, half of the car is taken up by a bathroom and an electrical control room. This leaves no one directly across from us. With Sandra and Peggy facing back, except for the tops of their heads, they are hidden from view. Taking advantage of this, they are free to view me and allow careful exchanges.

I find them holding hands with Peggy's head slightly tilted upon Sandra's shoulder. Sandra's thumb gently moves back and forth over Peggy's wrist and palm. Afraid that I will give myself away, I close my eye again.

Every sound magnified now. Straining to hear any movement or word while still playing the dozing innocent girl. With each passing minute, doubting that I am fooling them or me.

Nipples at full attention, they must either know that I'm aware of them or they must think I'm having a very naughty dream. I chance another peek of my own and stifle a gasp. Sandra's hand now caressing the upper part of Peggy's thigh and Peggy's displaying obviously enjoyment of same while her eyes move from my legs to my breasts.

I decide that I can take it anymore and stretch as if stirring from a deep slumber. This to give them a moment to compose themselves if they wished. Blinking my eyes as I extend an arm up, a movement that only serves to accentuate the hardness of my nipples, I give them a smile.

A smile that widens when Peggy looks to my face while Sandra maintains her caress of her leg.

"I hope I didn't snore."

Peggy giggles, "I didn't notice if you did." and her eyes dip down to Sandra's hand. Sandra seems to then realize what she is doing and casually removes it.

After another pause, each of us pretend that nothing out of the ordinary had happened and I ask the time. Sandra comments that we have another 45 minutes and stands. She tells Peggy that she's going to stretch her legs a bit and go to the club car. Offering to return with drinks before she goes.

"She's embarrassed, I think."

"Oh, about?"

"About you catching her hand on my leg."

"She has no need to be."

"Thanks, I'll tell her. This is our first trip together and she's a bit nervous about it."

"Well, be sure to let her know that I approve," finishing my sentence with a soft smile then excusing myself to use the restroom. Its worse than I could have ever imagined of something made entirely of stainless steel and I finish quickly.

Sandra is back when I resume my seat, a look of relief on her features as she nods to me. Peggy gets up and retraces my steps. I look at Sandra, "She won't be long, the smell is terrible."

We both laugh and relax. She begins gathering up her belongings then offers me a diet coke. As I sip from it, she glances back and forth several times. Clearly, she has something to say but hasn't decided whether or not to do so.

As the restroom door clicks locked, she asks if I have any free time planned and would I care to meet them. Caught by surprise by the sudden embarrassment turned bold, I can only shake my head in a "no." Then finding my voice with the words expelled in a rush, "I'm sorry but I have a full weekend planned. You see...I'm meeting my lover and I don't think either she or I will allow the other out of our sight."

"Well, if you change your mind, here's my cell number."

Sandra hands me a card with a number scribbled on the back. I take it and turn it over several times, finding myself unsure of how to respond.

"Um mm, thanks. I can't promise anything but you never know."

We trade glances and awkward smiles just as Peggy returns. I slip the card into my purse as Peggy picks her magazine up. The remainder of the trip occupied with small talk before the announcement of Grand Central Station.

Standing to leave, I move into the aisle with Peggy then Sandra behind. I feel a hand on my hip and turn to find Peggy's face close to my ear.

"She asked you, didn't she?"

I nod.

"It could be fun." Peggy's hand moves lightly, her fingertips trailing over my hip and onto the upper part of my ass.

"Thanks, but I can't. Not this trip."

"Well, how about when you return to Boston?"

I give her a smile, letting her know that I will think about it and then I step away. We exit closely together and Peggy takes my hand and turns me to give me a hug. Sandra follows suit, adding a soft kiss on my cheek.

I promise to keep in touch and thank them for allowing me to sit with them. With a wave, I turn and look about the station. A hand on my hip again, "Be sure you do," but I'm not paying attention. All my focus on the faces of the milling crowd as I seek you out.

Its then I find you. Hands on hips, 20 or 30 feet up the platform, with a look that tells me you've seen my exit from the train and embrace with my new friends. Beaming, I clutch my bag tight and run to you.

But your look stops me several feet away and, as I freeze before you, you direct your gaze over my shoulder. You're appraising them, deciding how you should react to these events.

"We met on the train."

The words hanging between us and I'm wishing I could recall them as my voice was puny and tentative. I know that you will mistake my shaken surprise at not being greeted with open arms as a form of confession, guilt at being unfaithful.

Your expression changes and I take your offered hand. Your grip firm, I'm pulled to you. Pulled where I wished to throw myself moments before.

Our lips meet and your kiss is soft and strong. I melt into you, kissing you over and over.

In the crush of the crowd, I'm disoriented and, if not for your hand, I would have wandered without hope or ever finding my way out. A moment on the street and a taxi magically appears. I look to you to speak and you place your finger on my lips, indicating questions and answers and thoughts can wait.

The taxi turns a corner and stops, the door opened by the hotel doorman. I dig in my purse for a tip and Sandra's card falls out onto your lap. I watch you pick it up, read the front then turn it over where Sandra's cell number appears, before handing it back to me.

My hand shakes as I give the doorman the tip while you pay the driver. More needless and fraudulent appearances of guilt that are captured by your eyes. But when you look back into my eyes, I see no indication of mistrust or suspicion, only the warmth of your desire.

Ushered into the hotel by the doorman, you stroll directly to the hotel lounge with me in tow. Finding a booth, we sit and I breathe a long sigh of relief that my trip is over and my worries about mistaken appearances gone. When the waitress arrives, you surprise me and order margarita's, not our usual red wine.

Your hand on my knee, "I think something cold is needed on such a hot day. Plus, I like how you get when you drink tequila."

I blush and smile, "There is something about tequila isn't there?" I cover your hand with mine while we wait for the cocktails.

Once delivered and the first sips taken, you squeeze my knee and ask me about my trip. I happily recap my rush to the train, search for a seat and meeting of Peggy and Sandra. The words pouring out of me and the margarita pouring in.

By the time I've finished, we've had a second drink and your hand hasn't left my knee. The waitress stops but you send her for the check. Upon her return, you sign it to the room and stand.

Two minutes later we are in our room, we me pressed up against the door and you kiss me. Another five minutes and we're on the bed, laying together as we embrace. Slowing down a bit, its another 10 before we're topless and 20 until you have me nude.

Our kisses never pausing all the while. Kisses that traveled from lips, to chin, to cheek, to brow, to neck, to shoulder...to feet and all parts in between save that area between our legs. Savoring our time together and the pleasure of each other's body.

It only when all other's have been accounted for do we begin to search and explore there. My pussy turned into a molten cavern where a fire burns unabated and bright. My fingers confirming your need, we find ourselves in a 69 position.

My orgasm comes fast and hard as we lick and suck at each other. My tongue in you, upon you and over you. So wet and hot as I am for you.

After the long build up, I curl into your arms with my head resting upon your chest. I start to speak, wanting to tell you how happy you make me, but you cut me off. Instead of holding me, you roll so I am on my back with your legs straddling mine. Hands planted by my shoulders, you lift up and look down upon me.

"So when did you plan to fuck them?"

The question spoken with a sharp hand across my face, followed by another and another. I try to explain but you only hit me harder.

"Which one is Sandra again?" And you push my legs apart and move yourself between them. "Oh yeah, the older one. I think she must like younger women like you and that other bitch Peggy."

I feel your clit so hard and erect pressing against my bald pussy and I wrap my legs around you. Knowing that you intend to fuck me, as beating me always makes you want to fuck me, but that you now have the added stimulation of imagining me with them. I push against you and start to grind on your clit.

"They wanted me to come with them straight from the train."

You rip at my hair and pin my face to the mattress as you slap down upon the cheek turned towards you. "So if I hadn't been there, you'd be fucking them right now huh?"

Your hips driving forward, mine lifting up, your angry clit stabbing at me as we fuck hard and fast on the bed. You have both hands full of my hair, pushing them up towards the headboard with a steady pounding down on my pussy with yours. Thinking you are about to tear both handfuls of hair from my head, screaming, as you cum.

I'm kissing your neck as you recover your breath. Rocking under you to allow you to come down slowly, thinking now we will rest a little before resuming our sex. But you have other ideas and I'm dragged off the bed the moment you catch your breath.

Hitting the floor, you grab my hair and slap me across the face. Then you pull me up and strike at my breasts, stinging thunderclaps making my flesh shake madly. As soon as they are flush enough for you, you swing at my face again and knock me to the floor.

"Which one did you want to fuck first?"

You stare at me as I am laid out on the floor. Then I watch you go to your bag in the corner and dig out the strap on and lube. By the time you have it about you, I've regained a sitting position but still haven't answered you.

You stride over and grab my hair, jerking it hard and vicious. "Which one!?!" And you lift me from the floor and toss me against the wall.

Half dazed, "Um mm, Peggy..."

While I'm sure it didn't matter which one I said, you act as if I made a fatal error in judgment and become vivid. With my back against the wall, you slap my face left and right before dragging me back to the bed.

I spent the next half hour sucking and licking at your cock and your ass. You had me suck the dildo until it was nice and wet but then would roll over and have me eat your ass. My tongue swirling round and round then plunging deep inside you.

I'm not sure if you orgasmed after the second go-round at your ass but you pushed me back onto the bed and finally lubed up the cock. Entering me in one swift motion, you held it there as you slapped me again and again before you started your campaign to fuck me senseless.

And that's where I find myself now. You sweating above me, me sweating below you, the cock lubed up again and pounding into me.

"Tell me what you want..."

I force my mouth open and almost spit out the reply, "I want to cum!"

"Good baby, you may cum now." And you crack me again across the face before picking up speed with your hips. Our lips join and we kiss again. Long deep kisses stifling my cries as I wet the bed from the gushing orgasm you have granted me.

jenyes
jenyes
119 Followers