Nylon Femdom

Story Info
Sisters deal with David's nylon stocking fetish.
10.2k words
4.51
436k
178
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlkNYLONS
BlkNYLONS
246 Followers

This took place in 1964... A time when the fashion called for women too wear girdles, garters, and shiny ultra sheer reinforced heel and toe stockings, spike heel pumps/mules daily!

A time when my fetish for nylons was young and in full bloom!

A FANTASY STORY....

As she stood in her bathroom she could almost still feel his presence. Joan would know just were to look as she focused on the row of stockings that were laid out hanging on one of her bathroom towel rods. Several of her nylons were always in different stages of the hang to dry process. At first glance she didn't notice anything out of place, as always her stockings were placed perfectly in pair order, with her brown/beige stockings placed apart from her darker black/gray stockings.

That's when she spotted his mistake. There, on one of the stocking welts of the jet-black stocking was a shiny reflection of almost transparent silvery color. She picked up the delicate slippery stocking and ran it through her hands smoothly, slowly and very carefully. On the stocking welt, she spotted a very thin but still slightly damp stain, again there lower at mid calf, and larger stains on the dark reinforced heel and toes of the stocking. Joan was not surprised, as she knew the many weaknesses of men far too well, which had always excited her. This proof was all she needed to move forward with her plan.

With her new discovery she felt her own wetness begin to form between her legs and her breath quickened slightly, as Joan knew pre-cum stains when she saw them. Joan held the stocking to her face and picked up the faint pre-cum scent that was left there. She held back for a moment but she could not resist as she felt the overpowering urge to run her tongue against the damp seedy stains on her stockings.

Her mind raced with the thought of him in her bathroom, alone with the door locked and safe to do as he pleased with her stockings. How he must have held her stockings to his face as she was doing, how he stood there with his pants down around his ankles and began to slide her smooth stockings against and over his hard stiffening cock. Joan's breath deepened as she thought how he had to struggle too quiet his own deep breath and sounds of pleasure as he stroked his firm and sensitive shaft that was encased within the sheer nylon. How he must have been on the edge of orgasm often from the pre-cum markings all along her stocking. How he must have pulled her stocking away at the last second to spit his load wastefully into the toilet. How he must have been so frustrated to pull the sheer nylon away desperately wanting to unleash his full load of cum all over her glossy ultra sheer stockings.

As Joan looked closer to her row of stockings she then spotted something she almost missed, something that did surprise her. Her thought of an explanation on what she saw led to only one conclusion. A thought that surprising made her even more excited. Joan new from years of experience when stockings are dried after a washing they are still somewhat scrunched, not fully opened from being carefully hand wrung then placed on the towel rods to dry. One pair of stockings was fuller, more open than the rest, as if they had been worn then placed with great care back in perfect order with the others.

Joan knew not only did he fondle and jerk off with her stockings; he also had slipped a pair carefully up his own legs to complete his nasty deed. As careful as he was returning the stockings to their proper place with great detail not to get caught, this boldness act of wearing her nylons surprised her. His desire to also cross dress into stockings displayed that his weakness or fetish was even stronger than she expected.

It would not be the first time she would have fun with controlling a man that had a fetish for her stockings, or heels for that matter. The two always seemed to go together. She never met a guy with a strong stocking fetish that also did not have a high heel fetish.

Joan knew how to work them both, but this would be different. This was not just any other man she had met through her social life, or work, but a family member. This was Joan's young nephew David.

Joan's sister Jackie and her nephew David had just left from visiting. Like Joan predicted David could not keep his eyes off of her long shapely legs. She knew the poor young man suffered from his fetish badly, and like always David was waiting until the last minute before they left to use her bathroom to jerk-off from having that raging hard-on for hours.

Joan felt excitement and sensations deep in her belly that were moving quickly down to her loins. She felt her panties now fully damp, and her knees almost weaken with the thought of it all. Her handsome nephew David just turning eighteen had grown up fast. His young but strong athletic body excited her even more. Joan knew that at that age his hormones must have been going crazy, even more so suffering from such a strong and deep fetish. At that age David had to be jerking off and spit his seed daily. Such a waste of good sperm she laughed. Joan also knew it was time to teach the young man some women superiority lessons and discipline. Joan laughed to herself, knowing she held the key of control to David's weakness and fetish for stockings. The young man would not have a chance.

She could not wait to call and share her pre-cum stocking stained discovery with her sister. Even more so the new discovery of her nephew not only jerking off with her nylons in her bathroom, but asking her sister Jackie if she knew about her own son's submissive act of wearing stockings?

With only fourteen months in age difference between the sisters, they were often asked if they were twins. Both stood tall at 5'9" with stunning figures and legs to die for, as their girlfriends would say. The sisters were always very close even more so after the divorce of Jackie's husband years ago. As when younger they still shared the same wild streak in almost everything they did. The sisters always shared everything with each other and nothing was secret between the two. Anything dealing with sexuality had always been shared openly between them. They both still loved to share even the most intimate sexual date details with each other as they did early on when they both became sexually active. Jackie and Joan were both very dominating women. Both shared the very same woman superiority standards that they had learned from their mother while growing up. The sisters both joked often about either one of them loving to become a professional dominatrix. The sisters knew their shapely legs were their most powerful assets with men of all ages giving them the once over.

They always knew from experience just the right type of stockings to wear. Ultra sheer, very glossy full-fashioned seamed stockings with the big foot reinforcements that were so visual. Or if Joan ever wore seamless stockings they always had the big dark squared off reinforced heel and toe styles that made those nylon foot fetish men weak in the knees.

The sisters had learned from a young age that those stockings worked charms early on in high school and later in the work place, as well as in their social life. The sisters could spot a man with a stockings/heel fetish in no time, and knew just one sniff of their nylon foot or the scent of the damp leather soles of those well worn FM pumps would have him begging for more. One wiggle of a stocking foot under the nose of the weakest nylon footman would have him buying gifts upon gifts for them. Men with extreme fetishes are so weak, so easy. The sisters would often laugh at their simple feminine tools of power. Teasing the boys in school was one thing but teasing men was even more of a turn on.

Joan thought back...

Joan remembered a high school professor who had an intense stocking fetish. How Joan would sit in the front row making sure the professor had a clear view of her shapely legs incased in the sheerest of stockings. How she would let her high heel dangle from her nylon toes. How she could see sweat form on his brow as he could not take his eyes off her legs and high heels. Joan was to learn the full weakness of a man with a stockings/heels fetish.

Not doing well with her grade in Mr. Spears class Joan asked if she could stop by the class after school to discuss them. The small framed teacher nervously responded to the after school appointment time.

Joan made sure the hallways were empty and quiet as she approached Mr. Spear's classroom door. Joan thought maybe he might not wait as she was at least twenty minutes late, but she smiled as she felt the unlocked doorknob open smoothly in her hand. Joan had the feeling if she was an hour late the man would still be waiting for her.

There sat the professor shuffling papers on his desk as Joan entered the classroom. Joan could hear the sound of her spiked heels echo across the empty classroom floor as she approached Mr. Spear's desk. She could see Mr. Spears eyes were riveted on her approaching stiletto heels with every step she took. Joan knew she must have been quite a sight in her tight skirt, sheerest black stockings and her highest five-inch "fuck me" pumps.

Joan paid no mind to the empty chair that was just off to his left. She sat on the corner of Mr. Spear's desk and wasted no time in slowly crossing her legs, sending that slick swish sound of nylon against nylon through the dead quiet classroom. Joan did not even try to cover up her stocking tops and made sure the glossy dark bands of her stocking welts were in full view. And what a view of her legs Mr. Spears had. The low afternoon sunlight through the classroom windows cast a hazy glow of light that sparkled reflections off the ultra sheer flat knit nylon. The high gloss stockings in the room's filtered sunlight were a plus Joan did not even plan on, as she watched the soft glow dance across her long legs.

She slowly edged her legs closer to him as she began to ask what she could do to get her grades up. Mr. Spears was almost shaking in his chair not being able to take his eyes off her nylon encased legs that were just inches from him as they talked.

As Joan spoke she began to let her fingers fiddle with one of her garter tabs where the stocking was fastened. Playing with the small rubber tab covered in black nylon between her fingers, lightly pulling and tugging on it. Letting her fingers go from the garter tab and run across her slick stocking top in a smoothing motion. Mr. Spears was as nervous as she had ever seen him when Joan put into play her high heel dangle magic. Mr. Spears hand was now just inches from Joan's legs. She knew how he must have desperately wanted to touch her stockings. His now visible erection was huge in his slacks. Mr. Spear's conversation was turning into incomplete sentences as he was struggling with his fetish when she let her dangling heel fall from her toes. The sound of Joan's shoe hitting the floor had Mr. Spears quickly reaching for it. Joan had to hold in a laugh as the submissive teacher looked like a puppy dog panting while retrieving a chew toy.

As Mr. Spear's held the stiletto heel in his shaking hands Joan smiled innocently and with a low seductive voice said: "Oh thank you Mr. Spears, but please, can you help me put it back on?"

As the professor's shaking hands reached for Joan's nylon covered foot, Mr. Spears was able to reply in a shaking voice, "Oh yes of course Joan please let me help you!"

As Mr. Spears sweating hands made contact and held Joan's slick shiny stocking foot, she laughed and added: "Mr. Spears I think you like my stockings don't you? You're always looking at them in class aren't you?"

Mr. Spears swallowed hard and became tongue tied as his hands were still shaking, holding Joan's stocking foot and leather pump as if they were priceless prizes. Joan smirked and laughed at the professor: "I think you're a leg man Mr. Spears. I think you're a stocking man too. As a matter of fact, I think you also have a nylon foot fetish, don't you Mr. Spears?"

With that she placed her stocking foot on Mr. Spears lap and watched him start to squirm in the chair. He moaned and gasped out in a weak voice: "Oh my God!"

Joan's dark reinforced nylon toes now dug against the professor's hard boner that he was clearly sporting in his pants.

"You like my feet Mr. Spears? You like those big dark nylon reinforcements don't you?"

Mr. Spears was losing all control and within moments Mr. Spears was now rubbing Joan's nylon foot all over his face. All Joan could hear were muffled moans of: "Oh my god, I can't believe this! God they smell and feel so good!"

Joan knew she had the professor right where she wanted him. "Oh Mr. Spears, Joan laughed, I just knew it, I knew you loved my nylons!"

She pressed and rubbed her nylon foot against his hard-on all the while letting him worship her other foot pressed firmly over his nose. Joan's question: "You know Mr. Spears... a little, oh "A" in this class would get your hot cum squirting all over my nylons? You know you want to feel your cock against my nylons don't you Mr. Spears?"

Mr. Spears was caught up in the moment rubbing his hand all over Joan's stocking foot that was pressing all over his hard cock. He continued to moan licking and now sucking on Joan's nylon toes, sliding his other hand farther up and down Joan's slick nylon covered leg.

Mr. Spears then moaned loudly: "Oh yes an A, yes anything you want, please, please let me cum against those black stockings!"

Joan's orders to Mr. Spears to unzip and pull out his cock was quickly followed as she worked her stocking foot all around that stiff bare cock. Joan quickly focused on the under side of the shaft, just below the big head of his cock. Only a few strokes from those slick and shiny reinforced nylon toes had Mr. Spears squirming and shaking in his chair. He quickly ran his hand up and down the full length of Joan's stocking leg from the tips of her toes to the tops of her hose. All the while his moans of pleasure from Joan's nylons against his naked cock also had the professor inhaling deeply at Joan's stinky nylon toes with a rapid breath.

Joan's low tone voice and words of: "That's it Mr. Spears smell my nylon feet!" sent him over the edge. Joan saw the meek professor weaken and lose all control. His cock began to spasm and spit rope after rope of his hot cum all over her black nylons, leaving the sole of her foot dripping with his fresh pearl white cum. Joan laughed at the sight of her teacher's weakness and quickly grabbed her high heel from her teacher's hands. Mr. Spears was all out of breath and wide eyed as he watched Joan slip her pump on over her heavily sperm coated nylon foot.

Joan smiled as she hopped off Mr. Spear's desk placing her weight on her cum soaked stocking foot. "I just love the feeling of squishing your sperm in my shoe Mr. Spears!" Joan turned and walked out of the classroom giggling. "Thank you Mr. Spears!"

Joan then thought back for a moment about her cute nephew David...

Joan had always known her nephew David had a stocking fetish as the sisters had discussed and even made fun of it often. Even when David was younger he always made his way to any women in the room that was wearing stockings, as he loved to feel the silky sheer delicate fabric. Joan thought back when David could not keep his hands off her stockings as well as even rub his face against them. Many times Joan and other ladies would laugh at her younger nephew as he would even smell the woman's stocking feet in the room.

The women would laugh and say, "Jackie I think your son has a nylon foot fetish!"

The sisters thought David's fetish was cute and many times they would tease him by slipping off one of their high heels and place their warm stockings clad toes right over David's face, letting him smell in deeply at that strong, well-worn nylon and leather scent and laughed as they watched his eyes roll back with pleasure.

Whenever Joan would visit her sister she would make sure she was wearing the most expensive and sheerest stockings she owned. If David were in the same room she would start her leg crossing and high heel dangling magic. David tried not to stare but she caught him with his eyes ogling up and down at her shapely nylon encased gams. David did not have a chance between her and her sister Jackie who had also always been a leg tease. She knew that David grew up watching his mother walking around wearing just an open robe with her girdle, garters, nylon stockings and high heel slippers in full view of David as she got ready for work.

Joan knew all the tricks that drove a stocking man crazy, including that distinctive nylon hiss sound those sheer stockings made as she slowly slid one leg over the other. She could see the nervousness and even deprivation set into David's face as she would skillfully give him a stocking leg and foot show. Slowly slipping her stocking feet in and out of those spiked heeled leather soles, playing with her heels on the floor and with her slick shiny stocking clad feet. Joan did possess the art of dangling those heels from the tip of her dark reinforced nylon toes, letting the slick big dark reinforced heel show in full view. Joan also knew the power of those well-fitted slick and shiny dark stocking tops and loved to let her skirt ride up high enough to show them off to the fullest.

Finally she made sure to innocently smooth out her stockings in front of David or adjust her garters and stocking welts in front of the wide-eyed boy. Watching the poor boy's face and body almost shake in desperation as the lad tried to cover up the full frustrating erection in his pants. Joan loved the act of teasing David and knowing the young man's specific weakness made it all the more easier and exciting, knowing in his fetish starved mind he wanted to drop to his knees and worship those nylon stockings she wore more than anything... That gave Joan a very strong erotic controlling satisfaction.

As Joan blinked and came back into the present after the brief flashback, she found herself still holding the sheer black stockings her nephew David just moments earlier secretly had his way with. Joan's sheer black panties were still soaked in excitement. She held the sheer stocking in her mouth to free her hands.

She could not stand it another second and she reached down with her trembling fingers to touch herself, while imagining in her mind's eye her nephew jerking off to the thoughts of his Aunt and her stockings. Joan quickly unbuttoned her white satin blouse as she skillfully lifted her bra up to expose her heavy breasts and quickly growing nipples. She reached for the hem of her dark gray skirt and felt the cool air on her bare thighs above her slick jet-black stocking tops. With the skirt now above her waist, Joan spread her legs apart just enough so her fingers could reach her now very sensitive pussy, over the very thin layer of sheer damp nylon that prevented her fingers from disappearing deeply into her slippery slit.

She turned and saw her reflection in the bathroom mirror. She was still sucking the pre-cum stained stocking in her mouth. Her heavy bare breasts fully exposed as they swayed without support. Her nipples brushing against the sheer stocking as it hung down from her mouth and moved against them. Her skirt hiked up high around her waist, her satin black garter belt worn firmly over her sheer panties with her stocking tops now in full view.

The stocking tops held up taut and high from the short black metal garter hooks and rubber tabs that secured and pulled at the welts firmly. The bathroom lights upon her black stocking legs made the thin ultra sheer flat knit yarn sparkle as the light reflected and almost danced across the shiny nylon surface from each small movement her shaking legs made. She laughed because she thought she looked like a men's magazine pinup lingerie model.

BlkNYLONS
BlkNYLONS
246 Followers