Nylon Fetish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jf1943uk
jf1943uk
16 Followers

This was long before Aids and a quick visit to the special clinic solved most problems. Plus, a lot of the guys were gay so most of the activity was between the girls. Sue took her to the Club and introduced her to Malcolm but he was unaware of what was going on while they were away working. In fact he had no idea of Sue's thing with women or her infidelities. It was there that she met her boyfriend Brian who she was with when I first met her.

It was about this time that the mini skirts were becoming the fashion and the girls started wearing tights not stockings. This was a big disappointment for me. Suzanne knew of my stocking fetish and always wore nylons when we went out. We spent three great years together and then drifted apart. Suzanne was working more and more in London and I was travelling a lot. We had a great time together and great sex. I think we had done most everything that two people could do to each other to bring them pleasure including threesomes foursomes and moresomes. Suzanne was truly a magnificent cock sucker. She loved the feel of a cock in her mouth and could have multiple orgasms just from giving head. Her friend Sue had taught her everything and ran her a close second. It took me a long time to find anyone as good. I continued to go to the Club and had a few liaisons with Sue behind Malcolm's back but it was not the same as with Suzanne.

I have never found anyone to replace Suzanne in that department. I continue to this day with my stocking fetish and on many occasions, given the choice of girls, I have chosen the one wearing nylons rather than judging them on looks alone. A lot of girls get this but many don't. I eventually met someone special and got married. She was a stocking wearer when I met her and has continued to indulge my passion over the years. I even taught her how to give great head, but no-one will ever replace Anne Marie in that department.

jf1943uk
jf1943uk
16 Followers
12