Nylon Tease: A Front Seat Fucking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as she grabbed the mistletoe from the mirror, repositioned herself and leaned towards my crotch, and said, "Well, we do have some mistleblow here."

"And I have a candy cane in need of sucking," I countered, playing along with her witty Christmas play on words as I was relieved to realize I hadn't read her wrong at all.

"Do you?" she asked, as she hooked the mistletoe to my steering wheel and moved her hands to my zipper.

"Be warned," I warned, "My chocolate bar wasn't the only Mr. Big in here."

As she pulled it out and stroked it she approved, "Oh my, this is a very big candy cane, mister."

Reaching for the mistletoe, I put it over her head and my eight inch cock and said, "I assume you know what to do when mistleblow is over your head."

"I think I do," she purred, looking up at me and the mistletoe briefly while still stroking my cock. She then returned her focus to my cock and took it in her mouth.

I moaned loudly as her warm mouth engulfed my cock. Girls my age usually sucked cock awkwardly with no flow. To them it was often no more than a task expected of them. But older women, they knew how to suck, how to worship. They knew how to please a man.

Collette was no different. Even though the position had to be incredibly awkward and uncomfortable for her, she bobbed smoothly, seeming to take more of my cock with each downward bob.

Her mouth was like velvet and I really had to focus on the road, which wasn't easy with such pleasure being given.

I knew I wouldn't last long, Collette knew how to suck a dick. I had learned early on always to warn a woman when I was close to coming, most older women kept bobbing or asked where I wanted to shoot my load, while most girls my age would stop sucking and jerk me off or worse yet have me finish myself off. So I warned, even though I was confident Collette was a woman who swallowed, after only two or three minutes of exquisite pleasure, "I'm going to come soon."

As anticipated, she kept sucking, bobbing faster, and in seconds I deposited a load in the mouth of my former English teacher, my current colleague, my married colleague. She easily swallowed my big load and kept sucking for a good minute after my load was in her belly. The best cock suckers were women who worshipped a cock, swallowed the load and then nursed the cock to its complete conclusion. Those were rare.

When she sat up, she smiled, "Sweetest, creamiest candy cane ever."

"It reloads in no time," I offered.

"Good to know," she smiled, as she sat back up. She leaned back, hiked up her skirt, displaying her garter-belt, and spread her legs revealing she wasn't wearing any panties. She asked, "Do you like pie?"

"I love homemade pie," I smiled, as I stared at her shaved cunt with just a tussle of hair above. I also noticed it was already wet.

I was pulled back to my reality by a honk and quickly swerved to the right realizing I'd been switching lanes.

"Sorry," she laughed. "I probably shouldn't distract you while you drive."

"Yeah," I laughed, "this is some serious distracted driving."

Yet she didn't close her legs. Instead she looked outside where it was already getting dark, December in northern Canada having sixteen hours of darkness, sometimes more, "Maybe you could find a place to pull over."

"I am a bit hungry," I smiled, as she moved her legs to my lap and put her nylon-clad feet on either side of my still hard cock.

"I still have a warm snack ready for you," she said, while I glanced down at her feet. She then added, moving her hand to her pussy while rubbing my cock. "I also have a warm place for your candy cane."

I saw a side road and slammed on the brakes a little too hard before I turned onto the road, my cock leading the way.

"Ready to drive something else?" she naughtily purred, her feet never leaving my cock.

I drove to another side road, a gravel one, and pulled over. I said, "I'm going to pound the shit out of you."

"You want to fuck my arse hole?" she asked, twisting my words and making my intent even nastier, this hotness doubled by her use of the word arse, which I found so much hotter than ass.

"You want to be my three-hole fuck slut?" I confidently questioned, unbuckling my seatbelt.

"Is that any way to talk to your elder?" she mockingly questioned, acting shocked.

As I moved to kiss her, my hand going directly to her wet cunt, I used her full married name since it turned me on when a married women couldn't resist me, "Tell me what you want, Mrs. Collette Jones."

She moaned as my finger easily slid inside her, "I want to be your slut, Matt."

"Two hole or three hole?" I cross-examined, sliding a second finger inside her.

"Three," she declared loudly, before adding, "Although I'm not sure my arse can take that big fucking wanker."

Hearing her sound so nasty, her English accent really enhancing the dirtiness of the words arse, fucking and even wanker, really had my dick raging. Yet, I resisted positioning myself to fuck her, and instead awkwardly moved down to the floor between her legs.

I loved getting my dick sucked and expected any woman I fucked to give me head. I was an equal opportunist though and believed in giving head too. Although every woman I fucked was different, and it was through oral sex that I mostly found the differences between one and another.

Every woman's taste was different: some sweet, some bland, and some, yes, a little fishy... only a smoker's cunt had a bad taste to it and thus I no longer went down on women who smoked (although usually I didn't even kiss a smoker as that was a complete turn-off).

Every woman's body responded differently to a tongue: some moaned softly, some came quickly, some grabbed my head and held me deep inside them, some talked dirty, some came in floods and others' orgasms lasted an eternity.

Every woman was an enigma: the erogenous zones of a cunt are complex and diverse. Each clit is unique in look and impact; each pair of pussy lips varies in thickness, colour and sensitivity; each cunt has its own distinct nectar.

"Let's taste you first," I said, as I buried my face in her excessive wetness.

"Oooooh, I love a man who gives too," she moaned, as my tongue made contact.

"You taste amazing," I replied, knowing many women were insecure about their own taste and smell. Although I wasn't lying to make her feel good, she tasted incredibly sweet... one of the best cunts I had ever tasted, especially because she was already excessively wet.

"I eat a lot of fruit," she explained, "especially pineapple."

I had no idea if fruit impacted the taste of a cunt in a positive way, but if that was why her taste was so appetizing then I would be suggesting it to others. Usually I took my time and explored a cunt thoroughly, but being on the side of the road I went with a more aggressive strategy. I licked up and down quickly, mixing it with quick tongue spanks on her clit, which really made her body twitch and moan.

"Oh fuck, I knew you'd have a wicked tongue," she moaned, as her hands went through my hair and gently pulled me a bit deeper into her wetness.

I was good at reading a woman's body: her wetness, her legs twitching or tightening, and her moans. I could tell when an orgasm was inevitable and when to go for the orgasmic kill so to speak. Which was now. I moved to her clit, tugged it between my lips and shook my head like a terrier.

"Mother fucker," she screamed, which was so hot to hear coming out of her mouth, especially because I was a mother fucker. Not my own, (although I'd be lying if I pretended that fantasy didn't often linger in the back of my mind), but many other people's mothers and very soon this one.

As her cum leaked out of her cunt, oozed was a more accurate descriptor, I lapped it up eagerly, but only for a few seconds before she demanded, "Shove that big prick in me, Matt."

"Those are the hottest words I've ever heard," I replied back, giving one more long lick before moving up and saying, as I moved up, "but I'm not sure how to go about this."

"Well my good fellow, the traditional way is for you to slam that big fucking wanker in my wet cunt and pound me until I scream," she bluntly instructed as she reached over and stroked my raging rod. "That is if you find such uncouth activities to your liking."

"Well, when you put it that way my good woman, let's abandon our couth," I laughed, as she released the chair back, making it more horizontal and her cunny more accessible.

"I've wanted this dick ever since I saw you back in school," she revealed, as she spread her legs.

"I've wanted you since I was a senior," I admitted, awkwardly moving between her, wishing the seat was bigger. Her right foot was on the windshield and the left propped on the steering wheel, making her as accessible as possible. I acknowledged, "You're more flexible than a cheerleader."

"Give me a C," she started, as my cock rubbed her pussy lips. "Give me an O-C-K," she finished hurriedly, as she moved her left leg behind my ass and pulled me into her fevered twat.

"Ohhhhhh," I groaned, as I slid inside her.

"Fuck!" she moaned, as my cock filled her. "You're so much bigger than my husband."

There it was, something I heard often when I fucked a married woman... a comparison to their husband. It was usually my size, but sometimes it was my oral eagerness or my stamina, but almost without fail the married woman wanted to defend her unfaithfulness with mental confirmation of her man's inadequacies. I would feel bad, but if a man couldn't keep his woman satisfied, that was his problem.

So I didn't say anything, but began pumping my cock in and out of her.

"Oh yes, pound my pussy," she demanded, as she wrapped both her nylon-clad legs around me.

"Your cunt is so tight," I groaned, surprised by the tightness.

"Well, it's partly your massive prick, but I also do cunt exercises every day," she explained.

"That's the hottest work out regime I've ever heard," I nodded, as I cupped her tits through her blouse, happy she had unzipped her jacket earlier.

"At the hotel, you can tit fuck me too," she purred, as I squeezed her big breasts.

"At the hotel I plan to fuck you all night in every position imaginable," I promised, knowing it was going to be a wild night.

"And tomorrow night?" she questioned.

"I'll fuck you anyplace, anytime," I guaranteed, thinking we should have just gotten just one room and saved the school board some money.

As if reading my mind, she smiled, "I guess I should let you know I never booked a hotel room for myself."

I smirked, "That was a pretty big assumption."

She smirked back, "I do everything big!"

I answered, "That you do. Well, you can stay with me, but you'll have to work for your accommodations."

"Will taking your massive pecker up my arse hole, taking a facial and being your complete submissive fuck toy be good enough?" she wickedly asked.

"For a start," I responded with a wry smile, before I leaned forward and kissed her.

Her tongue explored my mouth and mine hers as we kissed intimately for a few minutes while I fucked her.

Finally, she broke the kiss and said, "I want you to fuck my arse right now."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, I've never been arse fucked in a car," she said. "Want to help me change that?"

"Definitely," I agreed, as I pulled out.

She reached into her purse and handed me a tube of lube.

"You came prepared," I said, taking it and moving back to my seat.

"I've been planning this for a while," she revealed, as she moved into position, her head between the chair backs and partially in the back seat, her ass suddenly in view and one more surprise: a butt plug in her arse.

"It's been there all day keeping me gaped for your dick," she explained.

"You're one nasty slut," I approved, pulling the plug out of her ass.

"And for the weekend, I'm your slut," she added.

I corrected, making it clear this wouldn't be a weekend only thing, "Oh, once I take all three of your holes you'll become my anytime, anywhere slut."

"You going to arse fuck me in my classroom?" she questioned, looking back at me as I poured lube on my cock.

"And you'll suck my dick under my desk," I added.

"While you teach?" she queried.

"Well, that may be pushing it," I laughed.

"With my daughter in the front row cheering us on," she continued, as I moved behind her, wishing we were already at the hotel, as the positioning was cramped to say the least.

"You're so bad," I said, as I rubbed my cock in the gaping role.

"She wants to fuck you so bad," she revealed, shocking me yet again.

"What?" I asked, pausing with my cock head about to slide in her ass.

"I heard her talking to her bestie Nelly the other day and they were talking about how big a dick you must have and how they would love to tag team you."

"Oh my," I said.

"She's a slut just like her mother," she said proudly, as she leaned forward and my cock disappeared in her ass.

"Oh my God!" I groaned, her tightness amazing, her words enthralling.

"So big," she whimpered, as she took all eight inches in her ass.

"God you're tight."

"Never had such a massive fuck stick up my shit hole," she said, as she seemed to be getting used to having eight inches up her back door.

"Your holes will be useless to your husband once I'm through with you," I promised.

"He only used to fuck me once a month at most," she revealed, as her back door began slowly riding my dick.

"You're shitting me," I said, appalled.

"Yeah, he'd rather watch porn," she said.

"Oh my," I said, shocked at how many married men neglected their wives.

"Yeah," was all she said, as she began moving faster.

"Well, I'll always be available when you need a good fuck."

"Promise?" she asked, looking vulnerable.

"Cross my heart and hope to fuck," I said.

"Good, because the truth is he left me for a webcam girl a month ago," she said. "And I'm going through major withdrawal."

The reveal should have been sad, but she didn't seem sad. No, she seemed excited as she began bouncing back on my cock. "Now enough talk. I want to feel you ream my arse and shoot your load all over my face."

"Oh God," I groaned, her ass squeezing tightly around my cock, milking it.

For a couple of minutes, she bounced back on my cock, taking every inch up her ass.

She then leaned forward and begged, "Now pound me, baby. Drill my arse and make me your slut."

I did as she requested, pushing her forward, her head now resting on the back seat as I began slamming into her ass.

"Oh yes, fuck the living shit out of me," she demanded. Then for the next couple of minutes, as my balls began to boil, she talked so fucking hot. "Oh yes, I love your big prick," and "Pound my arse," and "Make me your TILF whore," and "I want you to fuck me all night," and finally, as she rubbed her cunt, "I'm coming, Mr. Big!"

As she had her second orgasm, my own was close. I enjoy coming in an asshole, but as she requested, this time I wanted to coat her face with my load. So I kept fucking her until I was close and then pulled out and ordered, as I moved away, "Turn around, slut, get your present."

I had never seen a woman spin around so quickly. She surprised me as she took my cock in her mouth and bobbed. Only one other woman had ever done ass to mouth for me, it wasn't something that turned me on. But she was obviously completely clean back there and thus her foresight enhanced the pleasure about to erupt through me.

She sucked me for thirty seconds, before I pulled out and seconds later coated her face with cum.

Four ropes splattered her face and as soon as I was done, she opened her mouth and took my cock back in, extracting any cum still lingering inside me.

God, she looked so hot with cum all over her face.

When she finally stopped, she sat back into traveling posture and said, "Now let's get to the hotel, I still have two holes without any cum in them."

"Don't forget the load I'm reserving for your tits," I added.

"And how about one all over my nylon toes?" she suggested, as she moved her feet back to the dashboard.

"So four more loads," I said, as I got ready to drive again.

"At least," she agreed.

"The cum stays on your face," I ordered.

"Even when we stop for me to go pee at the next town?" she asked, even though the question was rhetorical.

"Definitely," I nodded, wondering if this could be more than just sex. Wondering if a Christmas miracle was in the works. Wondering if I'd be moving in so I could keep up with the Joneses.

ONLY THE BEGINNING... MAYBE.

This story could go many different ways including anal, threesomes, seduction from daughter, incest and pegging. Or maybe this is a one off... let me know.

Nylon Tales: A Threesome

They pick up a younger female teacher.

Nylon Tales: Another Threesome

They find another guy for a threesome.

Nylon Tales: Classroom Seduction

Bethany seduces him and reveals she has a few teacher pets in her stable.

Nylon Tales: Daughter and Mom

The threesome where he learns Collette is her daughter's and her friends' slut.

Nylon Tales: Orgy

New Year's Eve is well-attended and wild.

Nylon Tales: Pegged

He learns the hierarchy is Bethany, him and then Collette.

Merry Christmas all and all a good fuck... Jasmine December 2017...

12