Nympho

Story Info
Lonely Asian wife seduces the deliveryman.
1k words
3.88
240.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first time I'm writing after reading so many stories here.

I'm a Chinese, age 24, 5' 7"tall with a 35-24-34 figure AND married.

I started having sex at 17, but that's a different story. I like sex, I love sex is more like it, I can never get enough. This time I'll relate my experience with a total stranger in my house.

It was a normal weekday and my husband has gone to work as usual. The day before that I bugged him to purchase one of those exercise machine for the home saying that since I'm a housewife and I'm bored I might as well keep myself fit. As if I'm not fit enough. Hehehe. So he agreed and one unit will be delivered in the afternoon shortly.

I was watching T. V. in the living room when the bell rings and when I answered the door I found out the exercise machine in here. The man only came alone and he's muscular I noticed and he ask whether he should leave it there or bring it in and fix it up for me. I looked at the boxes and think to myself what a stupid question. So I said bring it upstairs to the recreation room and fix it up. I open the door and stood behind watching him carry the boxes in one by one. I was thinking like this guy is so muscular, what about his...u know what!!??.

So there I was at home in a spaghetti strap dress, low cut no bra with the hem line 2 inches below my crotch and no panty AND bored to death. He brought in all the boxes and ask me to show the way. Maybe he already noticed something I thought to myself. In my heart I was laughing "maybe if I tease him???" I started to walk up the staircase as he kneel down to pickup the boxes. I purposely look up and stride 2 steps at a time and once in a while peek just to see him looking under my dress. I stood at the top of the stairs and he just go about his business and I noticed he is always looking at my legs hehehehe the top of my legs that is.

After he brought all the boxes up into the room he began to assemble it and I just stood there watching him.

I asked him questions pertaining like how this works and what about that and at the same time bend down in front of him knowing he'll get a good picture of my tits. I noticed he is getting a bulge on his pants and I just ignore it. He was finishing halfway with me walking up and down the room trying my distraction then suddenly he grabbed me from behind. His left hand across my stomach and his right hand on my tit. I got a shock and I couldn't say anything.

Then he said "I know what you are doing and I can't stand this teasing so if you want to report me later be my guest but right now I'm going to have it my way". His left hand went to my crotch and he push 1 finger inside me. " So wet already ah???" " What are u doing" I said. He pushed me down on the floor and I was like doggy style and he lift up my dress and push his finger back inside me.

"How big is your husband!!?" " I said how big is your husband!!?" he shouted. With his thick finger inside me I was enjoying myself. "6 inches" " only 6 inches" I said. I heard him unzip and then he turn my head and point his cock at me. "Good enough for you" he said. "yes, yes" I think it is at least 9 inches of meat there.

He was still finger fucking me and said "suck it".

I just grab the cock and suck in as much as I could. The smell, I was thinking to myself, "hmmm goood..." He grab my hair and just keep pumping my mouth for I 3-4 minutes and swooosh, my mouth floods all of a sudden. Thick, salty, pungent sperm fill my mouth. I kept it there for a while but there was so much I started swallowing even before he finish cumming. I grabbed the base of his cock and he just kept cumming and when he slows down his cock was still hard. "you love it don't you, you love sperm is it?!!?" he said.

"yes, yes" I said looking at him. I was so good at sucking that none of his sperm escaped my mouth. "But I'm still going to fuck your pussy, you want that?!!?" he said.

I just nod my head in approval. He lift my dress over my head. " My god, you got nothing underneath"

saying that he pushed my down lying on my back and spread my legs.

He spread my labia and his thumb started a vibration to my clit. I immediately go into a state of convulsion,

the best orgasm I ever had. Even before I recover he entered me with his cock, pushing it to the hilt, I felt him fill me up. " so big, so full!! ". I scream. "Yeah, all the more you like it " he said. with my legs over his shoulder and spread he kept pumping me and I kept cumming. Then he stiffen up and I realise he's going to cum. "No, no pull out please"" Not inside me, please" I said.

"Fine, then open your mouth and stick out your tongue" he scream. And with that he pull out and position his cock on my tongue. "AHHH, yeeees, yeeees!!" I was shuddering with delight and I could taste sperm on my tongue. "Swallow it all up, my slut" he said. After that we just lay there dor about half hour talking. I told him I'm not going to report him and ask him what's his name.

"Akhbar, and I'm punjabi so my 9 inch is one of the shortest there is. Wait till you see some of my friends', if you are game. " and we started laughing. He finish assembling the machine and we exchange phone numbers and as he walk out the door he said, "Will I see you again?"

"Of course!" I said but that's another story, right people.