Nympho Kitsune's Thirst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry mistress," Gaunt grunted in an increasingly aggressive manner while his every thrust drilled more of his creamy seed out of Celina's overflowing depths. Clumpy stains dripped down the side of the divan and formed a slight pool on the mattress. Despite not being able to see it, the starved kitsune could easily visualize a tempting bowl on the floor that was filled with the substance she craved.

"S-so fast... y-your disgusting cum, it's inside... so much is inside, wasted, on the floor," Celina panted with a stutter while her eyes drifted to the imp she had bound a moment before. His cock was still throbbing like he needed just a small touch to unload all that his swollen red sacks hid inside. She almost reached for them but then she shook her hands away.

"I'm sorry mistress, but I won't stop until you take my soul," Gaunt voiced with a few faster thrusts while his fingers dug harder into Celina's thighs. But she was not even looking at the anger forming on his face as she brought the other imp to hang on her side. She turned her head to him and one of her tails wrapped around the base of his cock and pointed it at her lips.

Celina leaned to kiss the tip of the heavily veined rod, she flanked her mouth with her hands and relaxed her jaw so that her sharp teeth would not be seen and it would be her soft lips that clamped on the red meat. Even as she was barely able to think, her previous experience of sucking countless cocks was guiding her actions as even a drop of blood could make her refined tastes fill her with revulsion.

As a few drops of drool fell from the imp's hanging tongue, Celina hesitated for a moment as maybe a drop of blood was just the thing she needed to snap her out of the disgustingly sweet ecstasy. But as her lips kissed the tip that was coated in traces of the sweet semen, her tongue slid out and began wrapping around the red meat like it was an oversized candy cane.

Before Celina could even properly begin sucking the cock, a convulsion jolted her body. Pulsing warm pressure radiated from her pussy like the source of it was the cock that was pumping to rub semen all over her folds. The imp used his own semen as a lube and his fast pace was forcing a reaction from the battered walls. If he had used her just to milk his cock before, now he was just trying to brand the shape of his fleshy brick into her mold as harshly as possible.

Trembling pressure built on Celina's forehead and her sight blurred, odd fear that she would bite at any moment filled her and all her focus went into keeping her jaw relaxed. Though the owner of the threatened cock did not share her worry as he used her distraction to sway forward to thrust his cock down her throat. The mass bent to accommodate the angle of her neck but the demonic tool did it with high elastic durability. And after the first strike, he lifted his feet above Celina's shoulders so that he could lock his next strike balls deep into her.

The cock forced Celina to tilt her head to accommodate the throbbing imp meat that made her neck visibly swell. All the while the imp's muscular legs bulged to press to the sides of her head. As her ears and eyes twitched a bit, her sight began to blur from the sheer pressure building in her head despite her own unnatural durability. Not even when her pussy convulsed to squirt out semen that was mixed with her juices did the pressure on her temple lessen.

"I see our mistress is pleased," Gaunt taunted and his harsh tone alone was almost enough to snap Celina from her ecstatic trance. But as another convulsion devastated her body and the cock in her throat was pulled out just to ram it back in, she forgot how thinking worked for the moment.

Strong hands clamped on Celina's breasts and lifted them up to have a slimy mouth with teeth and an agile tongue lick one of her nipples. The third imp had stripped and seen his opportunity to join the fun by playfully clamping on her amble but perky mound with his teeth. Despite the sharpness of his teeth, he only threatened to dig them into her skin while his fingers did not share the same mercy as they squeezed lines into her silky flesh.

"Suffocate on my cock, soul-stealing tyrant," the imp who was squeezing Celina's head with his thighs flared and he pulled back just to slap his balls into her chin. His move dragged out her long swollen kitsune tongue that had wrapped around him and her hands fell to her sides. Despite his arrogant words, all of her focus was on the cum that could stream into her starved stomach at any moment.

"Respect, don't forget how easily our mistress could end us on a whim," Gaunt voiced while not following his own advice. As his cock had begun to deflate a bit, he focused on shorter pumps that managed to force all of his length into the soaked and swollen hole. Just the pressure from Celina's walls was enough to keep most blood in his shaft and his assault devastating to her senses.

"Don't worry, I'm just going to fuck her brains out, with all respect," the imp who still hung from Celina's tail but sat on her shoulders grinned. Then he adjusted his legs and began swaying his athletic body to truly begin fucking her submissive face. As her drool-covered jaw just hang limp, the imp drilled down her throat to find pressure around his shaft to build up towards a climax.

Celina's glazed eyes just tilted to stare at how the cock slid below her nose. The sweet smell of the semen still filled her nostrils like the stains on the mattress and the side of the divan had turned into scented censers. Even as the cock ramming down her throat burned her pipe with a numbing sensation of slight pain, she welcomed it as a sign that she had not been fully broken into a mindless sex toy.

The imp suddenly stopped and locked his thighs again around Celina's head. As almost painful pressure built in her from the cock that was somehow even harder than before, she was just about to throw him away when the raw mass that was trapped in her throat convulsed against her tight walls. And in the next moment, a surge blasted down into her stomach and her neck was forced to sway in a desperate attempt to accommodate the pulsing of the climaxing cock. But all the pain was washed away by the radiation from her stomach. It triggered an ecstatic pulse that spread all over her body that caused almost every muscle in her body to twitch.

"Her brain broke, I fucking broke her brain," the imp who was again attempting to suffocate Celina with his cock exclaimed while he looked down to see how she was again squirting on Gaunt's cock. By now her output was fully clean of semen. Her clit throbbed visibly while her tongue trembled around the shaft in her mouth. But as her stomach absorbed the semen that was being pumped into her, the glazing of her eyes faded just a bit.

"Whose the boss now? Brain dead cum fox," the imp flared but then golden tails lifted him even more up. He tried to keep a hold of Celina's head with his legs but a tail grabbed them and his cock was dragged out of her mouth with a slurp. Then he was thrown across the balcony but he used his wings with great agility to land on his feet and flee through the nearby doorway.

The imp that had been sucking Celina's breast also tried to flee but tails grabbed him and he soon hang from his feet next to her. She looked down to see teeth marks around her nipple that was far more erect than the other one. It even tingled more as the entire breast was red from being squeezed like it had been milked. Something she had almost entirely missed with everything else devastating her body.

"Fill that with your cum, if you want to keep your soul," Celina voiced while hiding her saliva-stained lips with one hand and her tongue licked them clean. Her tail offered the imp an empty bowl that was usually filled with delicacies she tended to eat just for the taste despite them not really nourishing her magical body.

Even as Celina tried to look away from everything, she saw from the corner of her eyes how Gaunt was still staring at her with a taunting grin. She tried to imagine a suitable punishment for him but for some reason, all she could come up with were various ways of torturing his cock with her body. Like tying him down on the floor and denying his climax while just holding his cock in her ass or something.

A sudden spill across Celina's spread leg jolted her from her thoughts and she wiped even more drool from her chin before seeing how the imp who hung upside down had climaxed on the bowl only for the shot to bounce from it due to the shape and draw a line on her leg and the divan. Though the following shots managed to stay mostly in the bowl with only some spilling.

Celina grabbed the bowl and got her fingers stained from the edge but she just placed the vessel of fresh semen on her lips and as the slimy mass failed to slide into her mouth quickly enough, her agile tongue lunged to shovel the cum into her. All the while her other hand kept trying to hide her appetite from the imps even as it was clear with the speed she tilted the bowl. She even kept licking it way after everything was gone like she would be punished if she left even a drop behind.

"Leave me," Celina flared and she suddenly threw the bowl away like she never wanted to see it again. The imp who was freed from the tail immediately obeyed the command but Gaunt just stared at the kitsune with a wide show of his sharp teeth while she tried to hide her own.

"Did you forget what the bargain was? Or did I manage to satisfy you?" Gaunt demanded and the only answer he got was a tail wrapping around his neck. "What's the matter? My soul not good enough for you but my cock is?"

Gaunt got in a few more good thrusts before his body was dragged backward so that his soaked penis parted Celina's slightly convulsing pussy with a wet slurp and a squirt. He had kept fucking her so long after his climax that most of his seed that had not entered her womb had spilled out due to the overflow of her juices. Then he too was thrown to the floor and with a grin, he too escaped the balcony.

"I better not see, any of you again," Celina flared despite not being sure why she had let any of the perverted imps escape. But before she could orient her thoughts on the matter, she leaned forward, she became very aware of the semen stains on the carpet. Even now the creamy slime glistened and spread around its sweet aroma. More saliva rushed on her lips like her appetite was only barely in control. So she quickly cleaned up the cum line on her thigh with her fingers and licked them but it was barely enough to distract her for seconds.

"It's not like anybody would see," Celina muttered and she slid down to kneel next to the large carpet stain. Then she leaned down to all fours and for a moment she was about to lick the stain before some loud sound from the street below jolted her. Though even then she could not take her eyes off the slimy pool with creamy clumps.

"I guess I have no choice, I have to, teach myself a lesson," Celina panted with slight excitement in her tone and a tail wrapped around her neck to press her head down. She even struggled against the bind while her nose was pressed down to poke at the almost fresh semen. It definitely still smelled sweet to her but there was a dry and salty side to it.

"Come on lick the dirty carpet, you disgusting animal," Celina commanded and one of her tails gave a hard slap across her raised ass. She jolted forward and her tongue hit the stain but the sweet smell was mixed with the nasty rawness of the carpet. It made her recoil with disgust and pull back her tongue to lock it behind her teeth even if it meant spreading the foul taste into her mouth.

"Why did you stop? I thought you wanted it," Celina gritted through her teeth with slight tonal changes. "The carpet is disgusting, I swear, I will never desire semen again."

There was a moment of silence while Celina just kept smelling the stain and brushing her tongue into her cheeks to remove the awful taste from it. But even then she could not say she was not tempted to try finding a spot that did not taste as bad. So when she almost leaned towards a clean-looking cum clump on the carpet, she began shaking her head and golden flames erupted from her tails and covered the floor around her.

The golden flames moved like they were alive and did not stop until the carpet and the divan had been completely incinerated. Once done the fire disappeared like it had never even been there. And there were only some minor signs that something off had even happened on the now mostly empty balcony.

"There, nothing to worry about," Celina voiced before she stood up and had her tails fade away. There was still some sweet smell in her nose but it had begun to dissipate. So she decided to head for a long bath before trying to think just how she wanted to arrange her future dietary needs.

12