Nympho Mother Pt. 01

Story Info
A son discovers his mother is a nymphomaniac.
2.4k words
4.18
243.1k
197

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From a very early age I was often woken up in the middle of the night with screaming and moaning coming from my parent's bedroom. Sometimes I would climb out of my bed to investigate and would stand at their bedroom doorway listening to my mother screaming and my father yelling at her. Even at that young age I knew not to knock on their door or enter my parents' bedroom without being invited.

I had always cried myself to sleep after hearing my mother screaming and would think that my father was punishing her for doing something wrong. It was only after having sex education at school that I realized that the noises coming from my parents' bedroom weren't from my mother being punished it was because they were having sex and she was having an orgasm.

As I grew older I found out that my mother loved having sex and couldn't get enough. I often came home from school to see strangers coming out of our house and when I entered our house I would find my mother having a shower. Most days she would stay in her bathrobe only getting dressed if she needed to go out shopping. As I grew older I started to enjoy catching glimpses of my mother's naked body as she moved around the house.

It was just after my nineteenth birthday when everything changed. I had driven home from college and as I drove up the driveway I saw two men running out of our house partly dressed. When I entered the house I heard my mother and father arguing and screaming.

"You're a fucking slut," yelled my father.

"Please forgive me... I'm sorry," pleaded my mother.

"That's what you said the last fucking time I caught you with someone in our bed."

"I can't help myself... I just need to have sex."

"You always want sex... I fuck you in the morning before I go to work and then again when I come home... how fucking much more do you want?'

When my father saw me standing at the open bedroom doorway he screamed, "Here's David why don't you get him to fuck you as well."

My mother looked up at me as I stared at her naked body lying on the bed. She made no attempt to cover herself up and gave me a strange look. As my father looked at me he saw that I was trying to conceal my hard cock in my pants.

"David, do you want to fuck your mother? Look at her lying there playing with her cunt she will fuck us both if we want."

"David, it's okay I don't mind," said my mother.

"See what I have to put up with...she is a slut," screamed my father.

"Mom...are you sure it is okay?"

"Of course it's fucking okay... the slut can never say no to a cock," said my father.

I watched as he dropped his pants and stepped out of them letting his large cock stick straight out.

"Get on your hands and knees, slut," said my father as he moved closer to my mother's face.

I watched as my father grabbed my mother's head by her hair and lifted her head up and shoved his cock deep into her mouth in one thrust and then began to fuck her face.

"Come on David, don't be a wimp it's what your slut mother wants."

After watching my father fucking my mother's face for a minute I quickly undressed and moved behind my mother. Her cunt was still dripping with cum and my cock easily slipped inside her cum filled cunt. I had dreamed of fucking my mother for years now here I was actually fucking her. I held onto her hips as I began pumping my cock in and out of my mother.

"One cock is never enough for your mother... the slut always wants two or three cocks at the same time."

Hearing my father calling my mother a slut made me slam my cock into her cunt harder and faster. My father smiled at me and began thrusting his cock deep into her mouth making her gag.

"That's it son fuck the slut as hard as you can... that's how she likes it."

My father pulled my mother's head all the way onto his cock and held it there as his cock erupted and blasted his cum into her mouth for her to swallow. I watched his hips spasm as he shot several more loads into her mouth. Once he had finished he removed his cock and stood there watching me fucking my mother.

"How do you like your son fucking you... go on tell him how much you like having his cock inside your cunt you slut."

"David, I like you fucking me ... I love having your cock inside me."

"I love fucking you to mom... I always knew you would be a great fuck."

"Your mother has had plenty of experience at being a slut."

"I'm coming...oh fucking hell I'm coming," I screamed as my cock started adding cum to her already cum filled cunt.

My father came back into the bedroom just as I pulled my soft cock out of my mother's cunt and handed me a beer.

"Here have a beer with me as you get your stamina back... then you can fuck the sluts ass... she loves her ass being fucked."

I looked at my mother rubbing her cunt as I took a mouthful of beer.

My father took a large swallow and then said, "Your mother has been a slut all her life...I only found out after I married the slut."

"Please don't tell David," she begged.

"David has the right to know the truth," said my father.

"Know about what?" I asked.

"We had only been married a week and I came home early to find your mother fucking her brother."

"My... Uncle?"

"Please don't tell him," pleaded my mother.

"Yes and guess what... he might actually be your father."

"What?" I asked in shock.

"Your slut of a mother was fucking us both and she doesn't know which one of us made her pregnant."

My mother who was now crying said, "You promised not to tell David."

"You fucking promised me you would do whatever I wanted."

"I did, I fucked your friends as you asked," cried my mother.

"Yeah and fucked a lot of others behind my back you slut."

My father stood up and left the bedroom and we heard the front door being slammed. I moved over to the bed and sat down beside my mother.

"Is my uncle my father?"

"I really don't know. I'm sorry you had to find out like this."

I sat there not saying anything trying to get my mind around the idea that my uncle might be my father. When I felt my mother's hand stroking my hard cock I looked at her and she gave me a smile and then leaned down and took my cock into her mouth. I placed a hand on the back of her head and gently moved her head up and down.

Never in my wildest fantasies had I thought that I would get to fuck my mother, let alone have her sucking my cock. Even in my fantasies I never dreamed of having a threesome with my mother and father. My father was right she was definitely loved sex and now that I had fucked her there was no way that I was going to stop. I was going to fuck her every chance I had with or without my father's permission. If my mother was my father's a slut she was going to be my slut too.

I was close to coming and I moved her head up and down on my cock faster. Her mouth was creating a vacuum and I could feel my cum being sucked out of me. My cock erupted and squirted multiple times into her mouth and when I had finished coming I released the grip I had on her head. My mother never stopped sucking she kept moving her head up and down and sucked harder wanting more cum.

It was only when I lifted her head up that she stopped sucking and smiled at me. I held her head in my hands and kissed her passionately like a lover and not as a loving son. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and we wrestled with each other's tongues. I tasted the cum inside my mother's mouth and knew it might of been my cum or my father's or maybe the other men's cum she had previously been with. I couldn't care whose cum I tasted. She was my mother and I loved her dearly.

When we broke our kiss I wrapped my arms around my mother and cuddled her in a tight embrace. Her breasts pressed against my chest as I kissed and softly bit her earlobe.

My mother giggled like a school girls as she said, "Do you like fucking your mommy baby?"

"Mom I'm going to fuck you every chance I get... you can have my cock whenever you want."

"David, I need to talk to you about your father and how he calls me a slut."

"Mom I don't care...you're my mother and I will always love you."

"Your father is right to call me a slut. I've always had a high appetite for sex. You could say I'm a nymphomaniac."

"You're telling me you want to have sex all the time."

"Yes, I need to have sex and that's why I let other men fuck me."

"Mom, where do you find the other men?"

"Your father, brings them home... sometimes the men pay to fuck me."

"My father pimps you out like prostitute?"

"Yes, sometimes... it helps to pay our bills."

My mother has just told me she is a nymphomaniac and a prostitute and I am stunned and realize that my mother really is a slut.

"I don't care... as long as you're not being forced with what's happening."

"David, you can keep fucking me if you want too."

"If I want too... Mom I think your gorgeous and want to be with you forever."

I reached out and fondled my mother's firm breasts and gave her nipples a rub making them grow bigger and harder. My mother pulled my mouth onto her nipple and just like a baby does I began to suckle on her breast.

As I suckled on my mother's breast she begins stroking my cock and then suddenly stops. I lift my mouth of her nipple and look at her to see why she had stopped.

"I need to have a shower before you fuck me again. Do you want to have a shower with your mother?"

"Mom, of course I want to have a shower with you."

In the shower we couldn't keep our hands off each other. My mother washed and fondled my cock and balls and I washed and squeezed her breasts. As I washed her shaven cunt she parted her legs letting my fingers penetrate her.

"David, use your fingers to empty my cunt of cum."

I finger fucked my mother first with one finger and then another. I couldn't believe how much cum she had inside her and when I went to remove my fingers she clamped her hand over my fingers.

"Don't take your fingers out... I'm close to having an orgasm."

Her breathing had become a lot faster and she was humping my fingers. I quicken the thrusts of my fingers in and out her cunt and heard her scream out.

"I'm coming... oh fuck... my son has just made me come."

I remove my fingers and wrap my arms around her and give her a passionate kiss that lasts for several minutes. She breaks our kiss and squeezes my hard cock.

"David, I want you to fuck me right now here in the shower."

I reached down and take hold of her ass cheeks and lift her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and reached behind to grab my cock and guide my cock into her cunt as I slowly lower her. Once I had my cock fully inside her cunt I back her up against the shower cubicle wall and began driving my cock in and out as fast as I could.

My mother with her arms around my neck moaned, "I love you fucking me."

My fingers dig into my mother's ass cheeks as I thrust my cock hard into her cunt. It's always been a fantasy of mine to fuck my mother in the shower. When I was teenager I would often see her having a shower and wish I could have been in there with her. I would go to my room and masturbate with her panties as I fantasized about fucking her. Now here I was fucking my mother in the shower.

It didn't take long before I was adding fresh cum to my mother's cunt. Once I had finished coming I lowered her to her feet and gave her another kiss as I cuddled her.

"Let's wash up and get dried and go back to the bedroom where it is more comfortable," she said.

Ten minutes later after a lot of laughing and giggling we were back in the bedroom lying on the bed next to each other with my mother fondling my soft cock as I kissed her breasts.

"David, when you're ready I need you to fuck me again... I can't fall asleep until I've been fucked.

My mother definitely was a nymphomaniac and she still wanted to be fucked but my cock wasn't cooperating. Then I remembered another of my fantasies and I moved down the bed to between my mother's thighs and kissed the inside of her thighs before giving her bald cunt a wet sloppy kiss.

"Oh fuck yes... Keep eating your mother's cunt David."

After pushing my fingers inside her a couple times I ran my tongue up and down her cunt lips and felt them opening to let me push my tongue as deep into her cunt as I could. When I wiggled and flicked my tongue inside her she reached down and pressed on the back of my head pushing my mouth hard against her cunt as she screamed and moaned.

"David, you're making me come... I'm going to come."

As my mother had an orgasm, her juices started to cover my face. I sucked up and licked up what I could but there was too much of her sweet tasting juice. None of my previous girlfriends had ever come this much or this hard as my mother just had done.

"Who's going to fuck me first," I heard my mother say and I looked up to see my father standing at the doorway with two grinning men.