Nymphomania

Story Info
Young wife has uncontrollable urges.
7.5k words
3.62
300.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drove up my street and was anxious to get home. I had been gone a couple of weeks on a trip to Maryland for my company.

My wife of two years, Sandy, was not expecting me. A glitch in the hardware of the system we were working on would take a week to fix so they sent me home in our corporate jet that was headed home anyway. I was surprised to see several cars in my drive as I approached. My drive was full. I parked the rental car down in front of the next house and walked to my house.

I could hear music and laughing as I walked up. I stood out side and listened. It sounded like a porn movie was being played. I could hear someone yelling, "Fuck me harder, fuck me deeper." I heard another voice saying, "Yes, Yes, Yes!"

I walked around behind the house and found the drapes over the sliding glass door a little open. It was not a video I was hearing. There was a full blown orgy going on. I saw a large black man walking around carrying a female upside down with her legs over his shoulders as he licked at her pussy. He would stop at other men and women and pull his head back so they could lick her too. The woman would suck the penis or pussy of who ever was licking her sex. The woman was my wife Sandy. I recognized the black man too. He was my lawn maintenance man.

I turned and sat in a patio chair for a moment, trying to get my temper under control. What the hell should I do? I wanted to hurt someone. I wanted to hurt Sandy. I didn't want to go to jail though.

I walked back to the rental and got my little digital DVD video camera I used in my work. I removed the memory disk and inserted a blank one. I took quick shots of the license plates on all the cars then moved back to the glass door. I shot through the opening in the drapes for half an hour. I watched Sandy having sex with half a dozen men and several women during that time. Sandy had always been very happy when we had sex. Smiling and giggling while we made love. Now she seemed very serious and appeared to be intent on getting as much sex as she could.

I watched as Sandy was put face down on top of a man on the floor, she slipped down and reached back and inserted his large thick cock in her pussy. Another man entered her asshole and thrust his long member in and out of her. The black guy stuck his shinny ebony cock in her sweet mouth. She licked and sucked at him like it was an ice cream cone. I watched as he pulled his cock out of her mouth and shot a rope of cum over her face then shoved it back in her mouth. I could see cum running from the corners of her mouth. The man fucking her asshole pulled out and ran up and came on her face too. The beautiful face I loved so much was covered with other men's sperm.

Then I went back out front. I took out my cell phone and hit the speed dial for home. The phone rang and rang. No answer.

I tried again and the phone was answered. "Hello."

"Sandy, is that you?"

"Yes, Dirk, it is me. Did you call a few minutes ago, I was in the shower?"

"Yeah, I'm on my way home. I'm just leaving the airport now. See you in about twenty minutes, OK?"

"Oh! Dirk, I can't wait to see you."

"Me too! G'bye, now."

"Bye!"

I moved the car a bit further down the street and switched the camera to 10X telephoto. It wasn't long before people started leaving the house. Rats abandoning a sinking ship. I recognized two guys from my work, Bill and Dave. I saw two of our neighbor ladies, Jean and Mary, run across the lawn to their houses. Three or four couples drove off. Joe, the lawn guy, was the last to leave.

Sandy ran out the front door and dragged a trash bag behind her. She put it with the next door trash. She ran back in the house. I waited about fifteen minutes then I put the camera away and drove down the street to our drive. I got my bag out and walked to the door. I opened the door and walked in. I yelled "Sandy, I'm home!"

She ran from our bed room and put her arms around my neck and tried to kiss me. I turned my head. I couldn't bring myself to kiss her after what I had seen. I told her I had a bad cold and I didn't want to give it to her.

I walked to the wet bar and opened the liquor cabinet and looked for my bottle of Captain Morgan. It was almost empty.

I knew it had been almost full when I left and Sandy drank bourbon. I fixed a drink and said, "Have you had company? My rum seems to have evaporated."

"Some of the girls came over and we played cards the other night. They liked your Captain."

"As long as they enjoyed it. I notice the grass is a bit long, has Joe been around lately?"

"He was here today but he had trouble with his mower and said he would be back as soon as he could."

"OK."

I noticed a bit of white sticking out beside the cushion of my chair and tugged it out. It was a pair of men's under shorts. I held them up and looked at them. "Whose are these?" I asked. "I wear jockey shorts!"

She blanched and looked startled. "Ah! They are an old pair I got from Mary to use as a rag to clean my hands when I was helping her clean silver. I washed them and was going to return them".

"They look like new to me!"

I threw them to her. "They don't smell like they have been washed. They still have skid marks in them."

I looked at her for a few minutes, "I think you need to come up with a better story than that, it wasn't bad for a quick off-hand effort but it is not too believable. Are you cheating on me?"

She stared at me. "No! How could you think that? I love you."

"I always thought so, dear girl, but now I am not too sure. Try again on the story about the shorts. I come home and find another man's underwear in a chair. What am I to think? Maybe you can tell me."

"Dirk, I know you won't believe me but I really do love you and only you. I will be honest with you, I do have sex with other men. Please let me finish. I separate sex and love. I love you, I have sex with and don't give a damn about the other people. It is sex, pure and simple sex with no strings attached. I enjoy it but it means nothing to me. I have always been that way. I wanted to be honest and faithful to you. I thought I could do it. I didn't touch anyone but you for a year and a half. I just enjoy sex, lots of sex. But I will die if you leave me, I can't live with out you. I love making love to you. We don't have sex, we make love, it is different." She started crying, really sobbing. "Please give me another chance, please, please."

I looked at her and shook my head. "Sandy, I am heart broken, I wanted to have a child with you. I thought we would start our family soon. Now that's all down the drain."

"Why, I want your babies, only yours."

"How will I know whose baby it is unless it is black?"

Her hands flew to her face, "Oh! My God, you were here earlier weren't you. You saw everything. I thought you looked at me in a strange way."

We sat and looked at each other. Tears ran down my cheeks. I turned away from her and bawled like a baby. When I pulled myself together she was still crying and sobbing. She looked up at me in the most pitiful way. I wanted to put my arms around her and kiss her tears away. I couldn't, I just couldn't touch her. I got up and picked up my bag and walked out to the rental car.

I got a Motel room for the night. I went to the office in the morning. I saw Bill and Dave and waved both of them in my office. They didn't know what to think as I sat and just stared at them. They both had young lovely wives. Finally I said, "Do your wives know?" They looked at me, Dave said, "Do they know what?"

"Don't play games with me, I am asking both of you if your wives know you are fucking Sandy and others at orgies?"

They both hung their heads and couldn't meet my eyes. Dave said, "No, they don't know. Listen, we aren't the only ones."

"Who else?"

"We can't tell you that."

"Well, you leave me no choice but to tell your wives that they owe me a fuck or two to even things up. Right?"

"Dirk, hey buddy, don't do this, please."

"Right, out of friendship for my good trusted buddies. Hey, I'll make it easy on you. I'll let YOU tell them, just let me know when I can collect. OK." Bill moved toward me with his fist raised.

"Go ahead, hit me. Hit me all you want. Then you will lose your job and everything. Go ahead dear friend, I would love it." Dave grabbed him and pulled him back.

"Bill, Dave, you have three days to get back in touch with me or everyone in the company will get a copy of this CD." I pressed the button on the DVD player on my computer. The small monitor showed Bill getting a blow job from one of the guys while Dave was screwing one of my neighbor ladies. I shut it off.

"It lasts quite a while. I will hand deliver them to your wives and if I get mad enough because you can't persuade your wives to fuck me, I may just have to see that your moms and dads get one too. Maybe your preachers too, plus everyone here in the office." They turned and left.

I went back to the motel and knew I would go crazy just sitting there. I called an old friend of my family and made a date to see him later that afternoon.

Doc Jake, as we called him was a retired shrink. I had known him all my life. I told him my sad story. He looked at me when I was through and said, "Son, you still love her don't you?"

"Yeah, I guess I do. I don't know what to do. Life without her has no appeal for me."

"Bring her here tomorrow morning at nine o'clock and let me talk to her for a couple of hours."

I agreed and told him to look for us at nine. I said I would call if she wouldn't meet him.

I called home on the cell phone. Sandy answered. I could tell she was crying. I asked if it would be alright if I came by for a few minutes. She said she would be glad to see me. I started to ask how long she would need to get rid of her lovers but I just bit my tongue and hung up.

She met me at the door and I was shocked by the way she looked. Her eyes were red and had dark rings under them. She made no move to hug or kiss me. The way she looked at me about broke my heart. Except it was pretty well shattered already. I sat down in the living room with her and told her about my day. She just cried and sniffled about everything.

She said, "Don't blame Dave and Bill, I guess I came on to them and invited them over. Their poor wives don't need to be hurt too."

"No, you are right, but they were supposed to be my friends. I want to hurt them the way they hurt me."

"You want to hurt me too, don't you?"

"Yes, I would like to have you know and feel exactly how I feel. No, I don't really want to hurt you. I just wish you hadn't hurt me so much. I loved you and trusted you with my life. I feel like you shit on my love and trust then threw them away. No, hurting you won't help at all. How can we salvage anything from our marriage. The trust is gone, how can there be a marriage with out trust? If you would do this, would you steal from me. What other ways would you betray me? Our wedding vows meant nothing to you. I guess nothing is sacred to you."

"Oh! Dirk, I don't have an answer to give you. I never meant to hurt you. I must be sick, how could I do that to you. I don't deserve you. To do that to the sweetest most wonderful husband any girl could have. I don't blame you if you never want to see me again. I want to die for what I did to you. I will too! I know I have no life without you." She started sobbing again. I had never seen her this way before. She was very despondent and depressed. Probably suicidal too! I told her I was going to take her to see a man who might be able to help us in the morning. She looked at me. "Really, how can he help?"

"Are you willing to give him a chance? To talk to him?"

"Yes, Oh! Yes, I'll do anything, try anything."

"I have something I want us to do right now. I want you to go put something nice on and fix your face, then we will go out for lunch. I don't think either of us has eaten in the last 18 hours."

"Yes, just give me a couple of seconds, I would love that."

We had a nice lunch at Denny's and then went back home. We talked and she wanted to kiss me and I said, "No. I can't take that chance."

"What chance?"

"The chance of getting a STD."

"A STD? What is that?"

"A Sexually Transmitted Disease."

"Oh! My God!" Her hands flew to her face and she burst into tears. "My God I could kill you. I can never kiss you or make love to you again." She cried hysterically. She frightened me with the wild and total despair in her voice. She kept saying she deserved to die for what she did to me.

I went to her and pulled her to me and hugged her tightly. I kissed her head and she looked up at me. "Don't do that. Please don't do that, I don't want you getting sick from me."

"Baby, there is no danger if we don't exchange body fluids, such as blood, saliva, or something like that.

"But I could have AIDS couldn't I?"

"It's possible. We will have you tested tomorrow after you see Doc Jake. I think it used to take a month or more for HIV to show up on a test after you were exposed to it. But the new tests give the results the next day. I think they recommend another test in 30 days to be really sure. So it may be over a month before we know if you have a STD."

"OH! Baby, how could I be so stupid? How could I do something so totally wrong and convince myself it was OK? I am a fairly intelligent woman. There is no excuse for what I did. None. Deep inside I knew it was wrong because I was always sick for a couple of days after I did it. Really sick on my stomach, disgusted with myself. I would promise myself it would never happen again. It always did, the next time you were on a trip."

"I want you to be sure to tell every bit of this to Doc Jake tomorrow, this sounds like compulsive behavior of some sort. It may be curable. I hope it is."

"You do? You don't hate me?"

"No, I don't hate you, I still love you. I hate what you did. I don't know if I can ever forgive you or not. I don't know if I can ever trust you again. I guess I won't know until I hear what Doc Jake has to say."

She stared at me. "I understand. I have destroyed most of what was good between us. I will do anything to patch it up, hopefully as good or better than new."

"Is that what you really want. Are you sure you wouldn't be happier with some other arrangement?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, maybe I can change and join you in your sex games. Screw other people in front of you while you get screwed by Joe or Dave or Bill, or whoever happened along. Maybe a divorce would be better for you, then you could play around all you want, you wouldn't have to worry about how I feel or what I think, you would be rid of those worries and of me forever."

Tears ran from her eyes, her lovely face scrunched up and she started mewing, then sobbing. She cried for what seemed to be a long, long time. She rubbed her eyes and looked at me. "I couldn't bear to see you with another woman, you are too good and true to live like that, I don't want to live with out you in my life. I will die first, that may be the best thing for me to do, then you would be free."

"No, Sandy, then I would grieve for the rest of my life. It would not solve a thing. Do you want me to go through eternity thinking you didn't care a thing about me, that you despised me?"

"NO, that would be horrible. No. What I want and desperately need is your love. I know I have to earn it all over again and build the trust I have destroyed. If that is not possible, then we have to do what ever it takes to make it possible. It is only a problem when you are away from me for a week or more. Maybe I can travel with you. Maybe the doctor will have a solution. I will do anything. Anything at all."

"Girl, lets just think about it for a few hours. I want to make a couple of phone calls. You can listen. OK?"

"OK."

I dialed the office and asked for Bill. He came on the line. I said, "Bill, have you talked to your wife yet?"

"No. I haven't had a chance."

"Good, don't tell her. I'm letting you off the hook. I will never trust you or be your friend again and I will retain the CD. If you ever come near Sandy again I will send a copy to your wife. Got it? I haven't forgiven you, but your wife shouldn't suffer because you are a slime ball. I'm sure she will find out on her own." I hung up.

My call to Dave was identical. When I hung up Sandy came over to me and hugged me and kissed my cheek. It felt damned good. She grinned at me, "I knew you wouldn't hurt someone who was innocent. You aren't that kind of guy."

I dialed another number, it was answered. I said, "Joe this is Dirk Thompson, just listen, I will only say this once. If I ever find out you have even been close to my wife I will put a hurting on you like you won't believe. I don't want to hear an explanation from you. Just don't even let me catch you in this neighborhood. Understand?"

"What 'bout all da lawns Ah do there?"

"I really don't give a shit about that, don't let me catch you doing them and you will be alright. I would advise you to give them up. I am deadly serious about this."

"Yes Sir, I get the message."

I looked at Sandy, "I know you don't like what I just did. I did what I think is right and fair. I don't expect you to do it right now, but I would really like it if you told all your playmates that you are out of the game for now. You can make it permanent when you are firm about what way you are going to go."

"Do you want to listen?"

"That is up to you."

"Hand me the phone."

She dialed a number. "Hi!, Mary, this is Sandy, listen, I am not going to party with you guys anymore." She listened. "Yes, he saw the whole thing and got his camera and got it all on a DVD." A Pause. "No, he says he won't do a thing if I just stay away from you... No, this is the way I want it? This is my choice." A pause. "Thanks, girl. I'll miss you too!"

She dialed another number. "May I please speak to Mr. Snyder." Pause. "Hello Frank, this is Sandy Thompson. I am not going to party anymore." A pause. "Yes, he saw everything. Yes, he did tape it. No, he is not going to do anything if you stay away from me. Yes. That is what I want too! Goodbye."

Sandy made about six more calls to names I didn't recognize. Snyder, however was one of the big bosses at my work. I told her to hand me the phone. I called Frank Snyder, I told him not to worry about Sandy's call, I had no intention of doing a thing about it. I told him that none of it would have happened with out Sandy wanting it to happen and that she was mentally ill and that we hoped to cure her.

He said, "Dirk, Son, I am very ashamed of what I did. Sandy is just so beautiful I couldn't resist her invitation. What I did was totally unforgivable. I will personally pay what ever you need to get her well. You deserve it."

"I don't think I will need any help. I know how desirable Sandy is, I can never resist her myself. I hope and pray we can put our marriage back together. Good bye now."

The next morning we were on time at Doc Jake's house. He greeted us and escorted us to his den. We discussed Sandy's problem in great detail. He then talked to Sandy alone for several hours. Then I was called back in the room. He said that he wanted to give me his diagnosis. He said Sandy had been conditioned to a type of nymphomania by input from her patents.

He said this condition is often called compulsive sexual behavior, sexual addiction, or hyper sexuality . He said it has been successfully treated by psychotherapy in individual and group sessions. He said medications such as Prozac and Zolof were often prescribed as the condition was sometimes a manifestation of a form of depression. He added that in some cases hypnosis has been very effective in conjunction with therapy in bringing about an immediate cessation of the compulsion to act on the desires. He told us he wanted to consult with several psychiatrists that were specialists in that field before he made any recommendations.

12